Tournament Tours Plaza Invitational II Round 2

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
approved by nui

Welcome to the second edition of the Tours Plaza invitational tournament. 48 users with outstanding performance in the room have been selected to duke it out in various custom formats for one to emerge victorious.

Tournament rules:
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this tournament as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Other Important Rules:

• This week's tier is to be played in the appropriate format on Pokemon Showdown. . Standard battle clauses (sleep clause) etc, apply.
  • The tournament will be Best of 1, Single Elimination
  • Replays must be saved and POSTED. Matches without a replay will not count as completed. If no replays are posted, your game will be coin flipped
  • In an event of a timeout, the player who times out will lose that game unless the opponent grants a rematch.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Keep in mind that every week we'll specify a custom tier with specific rules if any that the players will play that week. In case of any issues feel free to ask me. Well then without further ado, here are the Round 2 Matchups.

Axgwd vs Roldski32
Cheese5555 vs Nakeeb
Rage vs -Latios-
OminousDraco
vs Poison Adhesive
APW001 vs Aloopuriza
micoytancinco12
vs Mammaluu
trace vs sam.tan
The Number Man vs CactuzFarmer
stitch.kr vs ice-master-523
Shadowmonstr4
vs Emre Mor 9
El químico del pueblucho vs DanDaMan99
iKiQ vs kythr

Round 2 Custom is AAA Gen 5 OU, -all weather that is drought drizzle etc are all banned as are moves that set it.

Code:
/tour create gen5 ou, elimination
/tour rules -drizzle, -drought, -sand stream, -snow warning, -sunny day, -hail, -rain dance, -sandstorm, !obtainable abilities, -kyurem-black, -slaking, -regigigas, -shedinja, -huge power, -pure power, -shadow tag, -arena trap, -speed boost, -simple, -illusion, -imposter, -wonder guard, -moody, -archeops, -contrary, -keldeo, -tinted lens, -sheer force
Deadline for Round is 19th April at 23:59 hrs EST

Last edited:

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
ITS TIME FOR PREDICTS

Axgwd
vs Roldski32- Ax plays more older gens and has better team support
Cheese555 vs Nakeeb-He will kill me if i dont predict for him
Rage vs Latios- Older gens main so rage
OD vs PA- i think this is a 50/50 but atm i think pa is better
APWIN vs Aloopuriza- aloo will choke
Micoytancinco12 vs Mammalu- I think that micoy is straight up better
Trace vs Sam- Trace is just better
The 29k Man vs Cactuzfarmer- Tnm loves this format for some reason also is just better in reg tiers like ou but this is ou AAA
stitch.kr vs icemaster523- straight up better
Shadowmonstr4 vs Emre Mor 9- Shadow is better also has better team support imo
Laddy vs Dan- Laddy is better and also played more older gens iirc
iKiQ vs Kythr- Kythr is just better imo

pls dont take my dumb predicts serious also grats to everyone making it this far

Edit: I didnt notice the AAA part but it doesnt change much i think, also raj ur cursed for making this a format

Predicts!

Ax vs Roldski as I said in r1, the left is better than all. (grots ax on % btw)
Cheese vs Nakeeb sike :absol: is better
Rage vs Temp p sure better player
OD vs PA the right is just better than the left
APW vs Aloo :absol:
Micoy vs Mamm AAA! it's a micoy
Trace vs Sam (Hi sam!)
Tnm vs Cactuz left is better
stitch vs Ice right is better
shadow vs emre aCtUaLLy tHe mIddLe is bEtteR
El quimico vs Dan Dan is the man
iKiQ vs kythr :absol:

You thought those were my predicts? lmao my dog was just standing on my computer

MG will win obv

Tranquility

If I can stop one heart from breaking
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Wowza this tier looks to be interesting

anyways predicts:

Axgwd vs Roldski32 Looks to be a fun game! But why the OMM Mod ;__;
Cheese5555 vs Nakeeb Guy knows his stuff when it comes to OM's, and a fellow absol ofc
Rage vs -Latios- Rage might have the old gen knowledge but Temp to me seems to have more of an OM knowledge, so it's even.
OminousDraco vs Poison Adhesive - PA looked in total control vs a solid player in Freez, and I expect more of the same there n_n
APW001 vs Aloopuriza - Has more OM knowledge and the Absols support (plus is one himself) :absol:
micoytancinco12 vs mammalu -In terms of player skill I'd say it's about even, and It'll come down to who has the better team.
trace vs sam.tan - Interesting Matchup, but can't predict against Trace here.
The Number Man vs CactuzFarmer - While tnm is great and a fellow absol, I wouldn't be surprised at the possibility of an upset here.
stitch.kr vs ice-master-523 - Another OMM mod that does tiers like this for a living and absol.
Shadowmonstr4 vs Emre Mor 9 - Free Shadow predicts.
El químico del pueblucho vs DanDaMan99 Will slam his opponent into the sun.
iKiQ vs kythr In a tier like this I'd probably say it's even, but the absol support is goated.

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
i'm grateful that i was able to help a lot of people last round with a few of the teams i built.... unfortunately camomons is just about the only om i somewhat know how to play, so don't expect much more from me :psycry:

anyways, here's some more bad & biased predictions:
ax vs roldski32: i still don't know who roldski is but apparently he's pretty good(?) still bolding the absol though
cheese5555 vs nakeeb: yo my bad nakeeb i gotchu this week tho
rage vs tempering: i heard rage plays old gens(?) but i know more about tempering, and trust him to win this one
OD vs PA: damn two good friends hate to see it, but gonna give big bad OD a slight edge. PA can def win this though, will be really close
APW001 vs aloo: apw played pretty poorly last week from what i remember. and that being the only match of theirs i've ever seen, gonna have to bold absol aloo
micoy vs mammalu: mammalu impressed last week but gonna have to predict my fellow swampgoat micoy
trace vs sam: sam is good but trace is better
the number man vs cactuzfarmer: cactuzfarmer is actually a goat just from his username, but tnm is one of the best OM players in this whole tour
stitch.kr vs ice: rip stitch
shadow vs emre mor 9: predicting shadow here don't really know emre mor
el quimeco vs Dan: still dont know who this guy is but he beat karl so gonna go with what maybe an upset pick(?) idk tbh
ikiq vs kythr

Last edited:
Interesting choice of tier, makes me expand my knowledge in old gen oms. Especially AAA since I've never built for such tier unless it was a mashup. Though I'm ready to bring home the dub and advance to the next round. Without further ado, here are my predicts.
Axgwd vs Roldski32 abs*l boy
Cheese5555 vs Nakeeb
Rage vs -Latios- I like tempering a lot, think he got this one in the bag
OminousDraco vs Poison Adhesive I've never seen either of these people play but ominousdraco seems cool
APW001 vs Aloopuriza the Indian menace, abs*l brethren
micoytancinco12 vs mammalu genuine user micoy ^_^
trace vs sam.tan trace really wit the shits
The Number Man vs CactuzFarmer abs*l brethren, one of the greatest builders ik
stitch.kr vs ice-master-523 ice goat abs*l brethren
Shadowmonstr4 vs Emre Mor 9 idk random
El químico del pueblucho vs DanDaMan99 This spanish name looks scary
iKiQ vs kythr he was undefeated for a reason in tpp

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
Les't gooo ! :jynx: I do not like to do too much because they are all friends and I want everyone to win but hey I will give you my opinion! :blobpex:

Axgdw vs Roldski32 - Two very good players so I don't really know ^^'

Cheese5555 vs Nakeeb - I don't really know them but good luck ! ^^

Rage vs -Latios- But which good cakes to choose ..? Too bad I like both so I'm going to eat them both :blobpex:

OminousDraco vs Poison Adhesive - I Thinks Ominous will take the wins !

APW001 vs Aloopuriza - A horrible choice, on the one hand I want APW not to have lost for nothing and because it is my best enemy and a very good friend but on the other side I also have a friend ... Point of match view i will choose APW

micoytancinco12 vs mammalu - I know that Mammalu is very strong in AAA and BH so I would be tempted to say that he will win but Micoy will not be allowed to eat the meat under his nose so can't wait to see this ! ^^

trace vs sam.tan - Trace is super strong but good luck to both players ! :D

The Number Man vs CactuzFarmer - One of the best match you will see in this tournament! Two killing war machines that will kill each other! Two nightmares for all non AAA players, they are so strong! I can't wait to see this fight of the gods! :psysly::psysly::blobpex:

stitch.kr vs ice-master-523 - Hang On Delta ! Les't go final ! :O

Shadowmonstr4 vs Emre Mor 9 - I don't know them well ! :( ^^'

El químico del pueblucho vs Dadaman99 - Never see one of them on OU or AAA soo Good Luck you two ^^

iKiQ vs kythr - Really strong AAA ! :O

This is much for my predictions but I appreciate you all and I have too much to see your matches! Besides, I haven't finished watching all round 1 ^^ xD

Good Luck & Have fun ! ( I watch from the Sky ^^ ) - Mellow Top 1 Girl France Wouhou ! :D

Last edited:
Trace vs Sam- Trace is just better
trace vs sam.tan - Interesting Matchup, but can't predict against Trace here.
Trace vs Sam (Hi sam!)
trace vs sam.tan - Trace is super strong but good luck to both players ! :D
trace vs sam.tan trace really wit the shits
trace vs sam: sam is good but trace is better
If you choose me in your predictions you receive a virtual hug. :)
Don't get me wrong, even I think trace is better. <3

Hi Karl!

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Axgwd vs Roldski32 • ik roldski is good at mashups so this should be close; 55:45
Cheese5555 vs Nakeeb • nakeeb is just v solid when it comes to oms in general; 40:60
OminousDraco vs Poison Adhesive • both performed rlly well in their r1 matches with od beating stareal and pa getting a 6-0 over freez; 50:50
APW001 vs Aloopuriza • aloo just knows more about oms from what i've seen; 35:65
micoytancinco12 vs mammalu • cant predict against a fellow snom but mammalu is still v good; 50:50
trace vs sam.tan • i want a virtual hug bro; 45:55
The Number Man vs CactuzFarmer • cactuz had a very interesting team in r1 with trick room but i dont see any gimmicky strats like that working vs tnm; 70:30
stitch.kr vs ice-master-523 • ice is just a more solid player from what i've seen, especially in oms; 30:70
shadowmonstr4 vs Emre Mor 9 • emre won off of activity last round and i've seen shadow play more; 60:40
El químico del pueblucho vs DanDaMan99 • captcha why do u have this name on smog LOL i think this will be a close one for sure; 50:50
iKiQ vs kythr • i feel they're just overall the better player here; 40:60

bw aaa is gonna be a fun one lol its time to drop adaptability dracos

**Axgwd** vs Roldski32 better support and not the seen roldski play
Cheese5555 vs **Nakeeb** he is bac from the ded ;-;
Rage **vs** -Latios- I haven't seen rage but apparently he is an old gen player and I see 3 badges so should be close
OminousDraco **vs** Poison Adhesive zzzzz
**APW001** vs Aloopuriza he beat mellow :/
micoytancinco12 **vs** mammalu both solid and mu looks even
trace vs **sam.tan** gib hug u_u
**The Number Man** vs CactuzFarmer I don't see tnm losing but cactuz is a vgood player so I would say it's 60-40
stitch.kr vs **ice-master-523** just better and an absol
**Shadowmonstr4** vs Emre Mor 9 haven't seen Emre
El químico del pueblucho vs **DanDaMan99**
iKiQ vs **kythr**
Doesn't let me bold reeeee

Rage **vs** -Latios- I haven't seen rage but apparently he is an old gen player and I see 3 badges so should be close
**The Number Man** vs CactuzFarmer I don't see tnm losing but cactuz is a vgood player so I would say it's 60-40
iKiQ vs **kythr**
u can just highlight the word and then click the b on the top aloo u noob

Eivor

Banned deucer.
iKiQ vs **kythr**
aloo such a boomer lmfao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)