Tournament Battle Stadium Premier League V - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

SEMIFINALS
<<Spreadsheet>>
<<Scheduling Sheet>>

:golurk:Houston Stealth Rockets (3) - (3) Paniola Ranch Ponies :mudbray:
BSS: Solerme vs 1_TrickPhony
BSS: TonyFlygon vs greilmercenary9
BSD: calvonix vs FloristtheBudew
BSD: Mr.GX vs AuraRayquaza
SM: chemcoop vs Monsareeasy
Classic: NOVED vs Ika Ika Musume

All games besides Classic are TEAMLOCKED best-of-threes. Please open all three games with the same team BEFORE starting game 1.
You are allowed to bring different Pokemon at team preview for each game.
Game 1 format of Classic must be agreed upon, or SM BSS otherwise. Loser of G1 gets to select the format for G2.

PLEASE SAVE AND POST REPLAYS!

DEADLINE: Sunday May 3rd, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
Here are my predicts:

Houston Stealth Rockets (3) - (3) Paniola Ranch Ponies :mudbray:
BSS: Solerme (40) vs 1_TrickPhony (60) = 1TP has had a great run so far, going 4-1, Solerme has also been quite good as well however. However, Solerme lost against 1tp last round, and although the tutor is coming for the tutee with revenge, 1tp won quite convincingly, so giving the edge to him here.
BSS: TonyFlygon (35) vs greilmercenary9 (65) = Greil has looked extremely solid in bss so far based on bspl and open, besides from the mish that was his game vs 11oyd. Tony has also surprised me and has played solid, however greils pure 3v3 experience should overcome him here.
BSD: calvonix (75) vs FloristtheBudew (25) = Calvonix has been on a roll these past few weeks, while floris has been disappointing. Huge edge to calvonix.
BSD: Mr.GX (55) vs AuraRayquaza (45) = Mr GX has gone crazy in bspl yet again, while aura has gone negative. Despite this, aura should have more knowledge and how to tackle GX, and has proven he can beat big opponents before when he defeated emb, so this should be good.
SM: chemcoop (60) vs Monsareeasy (40) = Monsareeasy scored a HUGE win last week against chemcoop. However, chemcoop drive due to losing and pure experience should win out, and he has also played really solidly this bspl.
Classic: NOVED (40) vs Ika Ika Musume (60) = Noved has been great, but IKA HAS BEEN ON FIRE. Undefeated and publicly saying this may be his last tour, ika will be trying very hard to win this series.

OVERALL:
Rockets(50.83) vs Ponies (49.16)
(average of predicts, which i think are a bit more accurate due to calcing the chance of upsetting in there as well)

This will be a tight match, i'm rooting for ponies but gl to both teams, 1TP MEET ME IN THE FINALS

EDIT: Going to add tiebreak predicts as well. Most explanations same as above

BSS: Chemcoop (40) vs 1_TrickPhony (60)
BSD: Calvonix (60) vs Aura Rayquaza (40)
Classic: NOVED (40) vs Ika Ika Musume (60)

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Congratz to the Rockets for playing such a tight series and rallying back from a 2-0 deficit. Looking forward to our tiebreaker set! Only fitting that we go 3-3, 3-3 in back to back weeks, and now decide in a tiebreaker who moves on.

The formats have been decided, players tbd.

Slot 1: SwSh BSS
Slot 2: BSD Doubles/VGC
Slot 3: Classic

I plan to submit my lineup tomorrow after discussing with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)