Tournament RU Snake Draft: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavis

Banned deucer.
Banner_prospect.png
Welcome to the first edition of the RarelyUsed Snake Draft! Eight different teams will be facing off against one another to determine which four teams will make it to the playoffs. No mid-season signups will be allowed, so get here while you can! The following tiers will be played:
  • 4 SS RU Slots
  • 2 USM RU Slots
  • 1 ORAS RU Slot
  • 1 BW2 RU Slot
Player signups must follow the following format:
  • Username:
  • Metagames played:
  • Foreseeable activity:
Example:
  • Username: Mavis
  • Metagames played: SS RU
  • Foreseeable activity: pandemic
Please adhere to this format as opposed to memey signup posts, as it's easier for me to put them into spreadsheet form.

Managers
The following players have been selected to manage this year's RU Snake Draft:
  • Team 1: Ajna - Team: The Mighty Mudsdales
  • Team 2: EviGaro - Team: Dreamless Drampas
  • Team 3: col49 - Team: Nav Fan Nidoqueens
  • Team 4: atomicllamas - Team: Sandacondas don’t want none unless you got buns hun’s (The SDWNUYGBH's)
  • Team 5: tko - Team: The S-Rank Vileplumes
  • Team 6: MrAldo - Team: Happy-Go-Lucky Heliolisks
  • Team 7: Expulso - Team: The Very Scary Braviarys
  • Team 8: Yay - Team: The TBDs
Managers have permission to link Discord servers for their teams' tryouts. Talk with your potential players, and if you choose to include links, I'll edit this post later with the Discord server links. For any questions, please contact me at [mavis ♡#0643] on Discord.

Let's have ourselves a great tournament, folks! FOLLOW THE POSTING FORMAT!

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Username: Finchinator
Metagames played: SS RU / SM RU
Foreseeable activity: Always on

I can build on my own in SM, but I want to learn how to build and play SS. I am willing to play and involve myself in either. I will also pass BW teams and help test, but I would prefer to avoid starting the tournament in the tier (if needed in later weeks or playoffs/tiebreak, then I will not refuse).

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
Username: thethunderbirds
Metagames played: ss, sm. Can do others with team support
Foreseeable activity: none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)