Tournament RUgged Mountain: Reboot

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Vaporeon used Scald!
[The opposing Jellicent's Water Absorb]
The opposing Jellicent had its HP restored.

The opposing Jellicent used Scald!
[Vaporeon's Water Absorb]
Vaporeon had its HP restored.

Top level gameplay, folks

Also good stuff to Ajna for trying Roselia, it low key seems kinda woke with all the bulky waters and Rotom running around to use as Spikes fodder. It obv has competition from Vileplume but i think Spikes are pretty significant.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
After over a week of defeating challengers, one of them has prevailed despite all odds, The Leprechaun. He ran through the first 6 gate guardians with relative ease, only losing a single match to Ajna. With only EviGaro standing in his way and two losses to work with, The Leprechaun is looking to be a favorite to become king of the hill!

Place your bets here, will The Leprechaun be able to pull through? Or will EviGaro crush the dreams of the first challenger to get to her?

Last edited:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
Finally seeing Lep get up to the peak, final gate guardian, EviGaro accepts her first challenger, The Leprechaun. If Lep wins, he becomes king of the hill, if he loses he has one more attempt. So how does the match turn out?

The first thing that EviGaro notices is that The Leprechaun brought a Gourgeist, a rather off meta pick. Assuming that the Gourgeist was a defensive set, she sends in Charizard to check it and force it out early in the match.

HOWEVER

"Supersize me" says The Leprechaun as his super sized gourd uses Rock Slide and dispatches Charizard the instant it comes in. Gourgeist went on to destroy most of EviGaro's team, winning him the match and putting him as our first king of the hill!

Molk

Godlike Usmash
Hey everyone, just a heads up, there's going to be a little bit of restructuring to the order of the gate guardians tonight due to Feliburn deciding to drop from the mountain. I hope all of you will bear with us.

EDIT: after thinking about this for a bit and asking some of the gate guardians i decided the simplest solution to all of this would be to split up the first gate guardian trainers to take up the first and second slots, so Mac3 is now first, Mavis is second, Expulso is third, etc.

Like i said before i'm very sorry for all of these potentially confusing roster changes, please bear with me x_x.

EDIT 2: I'd also like to repeat, i would strongly prefer it if once you picked between two gate guardians when there's a choice, you stick with the one you initially challenged. The only exception is when they're straight up refusing to play you for longer than the OP allows :/. I let it slide this time but i'd really prefer you guys not do it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)