Signups MPL VI Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
It's that time again! Ticken and I are proud to announce that manager signups for MPL VI are now open. If you will be signing up, please be sure to read the rules below. There will be two forms of signups: those for returning managers and those for new, incoming managers.

If you are a returning manager, please indicate the team you will be returning to manage by typing the letter assigned to it. Returning managers will be given priority to reclaim their existing teams, but they cannot take over a team that was not previously theirs. If you would like to change the name of the team you previously managed, please include the new team name in your post

Manager name:
Team name:
Returning manager:
Previous team: (identify by letter assigned)
New team name (if you're changing it):

Example:

Manager name: 1 True Lycan
Assman: Sabella
Team name: Hearthome Honchkrows
Returning manager: yes
Previous team: D
For retaining rights, new managers will be assigned to a team based on affiliation of prior MPLs. If there is no strong affiliation then they can indicate what preference they have for what team to takeover. If you are selected to take over the name of a previous team and would like to change the name of the team you are assigned to, please include the new team name you would like for the team you are assigned. Ability to actually change the name is dependent on the prior manager's approval.

Manager name:
Assman:
Previous team affiliations:
Retain Preference 1:
Retain Preference 2:
New team name (if you don't want to use the team name of a team you are assigned with):

Example:

Manager name: Omega-Xis
Assman: Dirpz
Previous team affiliations: Cinnabar Charizards
Retain Preference 1: Cinnabar Charizards
Retain Preference 2: Cherrygrove Cherubis
New team name: Mauville Memers

Team A: Cherrygrove Cherubis
Team B: Cinnabar Charizards
Team C: Goldenrod Gengars
Team D: Hearthome Honchkrows
Team E: Littleroot Lotads
Team F: Meteor Falls Miniors
Team G: Sunyshore Surskits
Team H: Two Island Tapus

Standings/Prices from MPL V

If you want to retain a player, then the price to retain them is the player's cost from MPL V plus an additional 3K cost. The minimum cost to retain a player is 10K. There is a maximum of 2 retains per team.
SS
SS
SS
SM
SM
ORAS
BW
Bo3 (Each week will have a "gen of the week" that determines which game is the first to be played of BW, ORAS, SM or SS. Loser of the first match picks the tier for the second, and, if a third game is necessary, the loser of the second game chooses the final game to be played.)

The draft date will be decided upon by the managers following the end of player signups. The budget will be 130k.
The manager selection process is mostly subjective. Ticken and I will select the managers we feel are most strongly involved with the community and display the attitude requisite of a manager.

Manager signups will remain open until June 3rd 11:59 PM ET.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
Manager name: Zar
Assman: I'll choose this later
Previous team affiliations: Blackthorn Bucks
Preference 1: Blackthorn Bucks
Preference 2: Blackthorn Bucks
New team name (if you don't want to use the team name of a team you are assigned with): Blackthorn Bucks

Last edited:
Manager name: Fylkir Pudin
Assman: Eien (he never actually answered me but trust me how could he turn this down?)
Previous team affiliations: nope
Retain Preference 1: dont care
Retain Preference 2: ditto
New team name (if you don't want to use the team name of a team you are assigned with): White Forest Wormadams

Why I should be picked as a manager: I mean lets be real here, you look at the signups above and im sure most of you are at best disappointed by uh... whatever is happening up there. When i get picked as a manager you fucking know my team will not lose a single game because i am going to draft the strongest line up you have ever seen and with me building for literally every tier its a sure thing. We are bringing never before seen patented fucking heat and you cant stop me

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
Manager name: Thethunderbirds
Assman: My previous post got deleted
Previous team affiliations: Format sucks
Retain Preference 1: Wynaut
Retain Preference 2: Ditto
New team name (if you don't want to use the team name of a team you are assigned with):The Goat Snom
Logo
h9om721cyz541.jpg

Last edited:

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Changed my mind, lgi

Manager name: Decem
Assman: Perish Song
Previous team affiliations: Sunyshore Surskits
Retain Preference 1: Sunyshore Surskits
Retain Preference 2: Littleroot Lotads
New team name (if you don't want to use the team name of a team you are assigned with): Mirage Island Milotics

I'm back to take the throne

Manager name: Chras001
Assman: xAzeleaxxx
Team Name: Dewford Deerlings
Returning manager: no
Returning Champ: YES
Previous team: everything but the blackthorn cucks
Reason to manage: Just don't want people to go through the same thing I went through last mpl with Charmflash..

Best art in the building (logo shop is open btw @other managers)
bucks small.png

Attribute

HYPNOS | pulp
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Cup Winner
Manager name: Attribute
Assman: Ridley
Previous team affiliations: Meteors Falls Miniors, Littleroot Lotads
Retain Preference 1: Meteor Falls Miniors
Retain Preference 2: fuck that we want miniors!!
New team name (if you don't want to use the team name of a team you are assigned with): nonono

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Manager name: Dharma
Assman: terrors
Previous team affiliations: Pre-1947 Indian Subcontinent
Retain Preference 1: deth
Retain Preference 2: DISTROBRO / Zmeeed / Zoropluff
New team name (if you don't want to use the team name of a team you are assigned with): mono wcop team asia goons reloaded 2020 / tyrannous turkools

logo by me

Manager name: Me
Assman: Fírnen
Returning manager: yes (Me)
Previous team: Glooms/Kinglers
Retain Preference 1: Surskits (successors of the Glooms)
Retain Preference 2: A, D, C
New Team Name: Po Town Polteageists (we don't mind if we are not allowed to change the team name though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)