Done /rank shows only the format your currently playing in a battle

I know I've played a lot of random formats for just a handful of games and to see the entire list when I type /rank can be a bit inconvenient when I just want the rank for one format. I'd like to suggest a new command that will only display the rank of whatever format you've selected in the "find a battle" window. It could be /rankcurrent or /rankhere or something.
I couldn't find this suggestion here, but I just did a quick search, so feel free to delete if this has already been suggested.
Thank you for your consideration!

I'd been working on this (not in the way you're thinking, but in a way that using the /rank command in a battle room shows you your rank in that tier), but I left the write unfinished. I'll finish that up.
Didn't expect such a quick reply! Thanks man, pretty excited!

would there be a way to check rank in all formats / specific, different formats within a battle room
ik you could just go to a public room but just curious

would there be a way to check rank in all formats / specific, different formats within a battle room
ik you could just go to a public room but just curious
The old way is still usable - if you do /rank username, format it'll still show you that specific format. All this affects is the blank /rank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)