SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

What pokemon learn Burning Jealousy? We already know what pokemon learn Flip Turn (why Keldeo), Grassy Glide, Triple Axel, etc., but what about moves like Burning Jealousy, Corrosive Gas, those sort of moves?

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so: making a Pokemon G-Max is a process that can be done for free at any time, and is also freely reversible -- a Gigantamax Pokemon can also become a normal Dynamaxer at any time.

I think the only thing that you might need for competitive play now that you can't freely edit on is Hidden Abilities or lowered IVs. Given that Crown Tundra will introduce quite a few competitively relevant transfer-only hidden abilities, I would imagine this will be implemented there.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so: making a Pokemon G-Max is a process that can be done for free at any time, and is also freely reversible -- a Gigantamax Pokemon can also become a normal Dynamaxer at any time.
Oh, that's nice... does it apply to raid-caught Gigantamax Pokémon?

Triple Axel:
Sandshrew-A, Ninetales-A, Mr. Mime-G, Mew, Sneasel, Delibird, Hitmontop, Kirlia, Milotic, Buneary, Glaceon, Froslass, Minccino, Popplio, Steenee, Eiscue
Some good users her. Hitmontop gets techtician boosted from it. I think Lopunny likes another physical move it can use. Slash A i can see it using over iceical crash if the power ramps up well, and the steenee family has something to dealmwith flying types

I saw on a post that we'll be able to transfer our past gen mins to sword and shield on here as long as it's legal but it wipes out loveseats. Is that true? So does that mean we could transfer regenerator Ho-Oh for example?

I saw on a post that we'll be able to transfer our past gen mins to sword and shield on here as long as it's legal but it wipes out loveseats. Is that true? So does that mean we could transfer regenerator Ho-Oh for example?
No. What it means is that you can make a transferred Pokémon legal regardless of the game it was caught in (in exchange of wiping out its moveset). Regenerator Ho-oh will have to wait until the Crown Tundra to be legal.

You've slightly misunderstood. You can give past-gen Pokemon the Galar mark, which makes them eligible for ranked battle competitions but erases their movesets. For just transferring them at all, legacy moves are still available.

I brought up Ho-oh because, based on current information, you'll be able to use a Regenerator Ho-oh from a previous gen in ranked competitions where Ho-oh is allowed, even if Regenerator is not otherwise available on it. My guess is that some sort of Hidden Ability capsule will exist to remedy this (or legendaries in dens will be able to roll their HA), since they're clearly making a concerted effort to avoid legacy-only traits existing in battle competitions.

No. What it means is that you can make a transferred Pokémon legal regardless of the game it was caught in (in exchange of wiping out its moveset). Regenerator Ho-oh will have to wait until the Crown Tundra to be legal.
Oh, so until it's in the game u still can't get it.

So have we confirmed how much damage Misty Explosion, Terrain Pulse, Expanding Force, and Triple Axel are buffed by when the conditions are met? Expanding Force could be absolutely insane if the damage buff is something like +50%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)