Tournament BLT VII: Week 2

Hello, this week there won’t be the new DLC, but my question is if it’s right to add it for the next week. I mean, there are only 3 days till the new start, maybe it could be good to give more time to players to adapt the changes, to find a new balance in the tiers. For example mono is totally changed with new steel, bug and fairy mons. Do u managers confirm that DLC will be on next week? Thanks.

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
Hello, this week there won’t be the new DLC, but my question is if it’s right to add it for the next week. I mean, there are only 3 days till the new start, maybe it could be good to give more time to players to adapt the changes, to find a new balance in the tiers. For example mono is totally changed with new steel, bug and fairy mons. Do u managers confirm that DLC will be on next week? Thanks.
Bro the main purpose of tours is to help the meta develop. Ladder is such a cancer place.

Apparently not all managers informed their players after they have been informed themselves.
This week no player can make use of any new addition that was brought into the game with the dlc.

In other words: for blt week 2 new dlc moves or mons are not allowed
they are usable for week 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)