Rejected Add 'toughed it out' messages

In Gen7 and 8 there is a feature where if your pokemon should have been KO'd, it instead keeps them alive so you 'won't feel sad' They may also remove status conditions. This may make battles too easy, but it would give people a small chance when things are looking grim. Probably won't happen but let me know what you think. Thanks!

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
These only happen in story battles, not in battles with other players, which is the only kind of battle we currently simulate.

It's possible some OM would want it, so if some developer wanted to add it for that purpose, I wouldn't object. I would need to see interest in it, and I get the impression that most people think this sort of RNG makes the game worse, not better.

(We'd also need to figure out how it would be phrased from the opponent's POV. The game only includes text for your own POV, because it never happens in situations where the opponent is also a player.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)