Not trying to hate but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda hate the pokemon showdown main lobby, and it's only for one reason. THE MODS. idk if it's just me but, certain mods (Aura Luna and Celestial mainly) have just been way to rude to me.

So let me tell you a story. One time the chat was having fun and crap, so we all decided "Hey! let's talk like T H I S now." and we all started typing like T H I S. So, celestial got pissy for some reason and told everyone to stop. Me, the one who likes to have the most fun replies with: N O. Then I got immediately muted, like bro can you take a joke.

Now I contacted him through DMs and asked why I was banned? They said it was quote on quote 'spam' to talk like T H I S. Now I don't know about y'all, but I don't think that's spam. It's not like I was spamming one word, we were all saying different words and it was a obvious joke that wasn't even offensive. Like if you think it was justified for me to get muted, please tell me why.

I'm not going to go super deep into the DMs but he basically said "I'm not gonna keep going in circles with you." and he stopped responding. Then everyone was talking about how it was unfair I got muted and were asking why I got muted, and then celestial changed the chad to a mod only chat and told us to stop talking about it, and then everyone got silently pissed and didn't show their anger.

This is kinda comparable to a recent twitter mini-controversy where a teenage girl said drugging your parents is normal, and then everyone started hating on her, then she deleted that tweet and posted "I got all of y'all triggered, you sensitive f**ks.". If you're wondering how is this comparable, basically it boils down to: I did something kinda bad and I thought everyone would agree with me, once they started disagreeing, I silence them. Idk that's just my way of seeing it.

Now Aura Luna hasn't done much other than very passive aggressive comments. Also another problem is that mods are to quick to mute someone who's done nothing wrong and take to long when something is actually happening.

For example, the story I just told you, instead of waiting like 4-10 seconds he muted me straight away, like not even a chance. And then there was this time when it took the mods like 5 minutes to ban this dude being racist. Also, the mods can't seem to take a joke.

Another story: I once posted a rickroll (which I haven't done in years mind you) and I wanted to see if anyone would fall for it, someone people did most people didn't and apparently rickrolling is enough to get someone warned and muted, rickroll ain't spam unless they keep spamming the rickroll link. And I know what your thinking "Who rickrolls in 2020?"... Who falls for a rickroll in 2020?

And just to mention, I tried being nice to the mods, I tried to, I really did, and then they always screw it up by muting someone when unnecessary and honestly I think I have a few more stories but I just forgot. If you feel I'm in the wrong then please tell me if I'm being an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)