I messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I messed up. I shouldn't have done this. And this is completely on me, so I was on the chat on showdown and someone brought up something about the mods, he was talking about how some were power hungry, now this is true to some of them, most of them are actually pretty chill. Now this is were I made a mistake that I regret, in the chat, I linked the page of my first post, one of the mods that were actually pretty chill called me out, I'm not gonna defend myself and I shouldn't have done that, that is on me and it is my fault.

And don't worry, I apologized to the guy who had a problem with me, I kept apologizing to the point where it was probably annoying, so I tried to slowly go back to my silly and joking ways so I say "I'm about to drop a hard r." so first off, I think everyone knew I wasn't actually gonna say that, so then I say 'Nitro' and then I jokingly say "Ban me now!" as a joke, and then I say "Ha! No ban? Wimps!" now come on, that's obviously a joke, like who says 'wimps' anymore, and then the guy who had a problem with me earlier called me out again by saying: "You apologized to me, then you say this :|".

Now I'm not gonna lie, I was straight up confused, I thought he knew it was a joke, and then I say "Wait, but I just said Nitro, and it was a joke." I try to explain myself because I really don't want bad blood with anyone, then he says "I'm aware it was a 'joke' but it's not funny.". So now I'm like, ok, If you don't find my jokes funny then that's okay but, why did you put quotes as if I was serious, I even replied to him saying I was really confused, then he just stops and I was ok with that.

So just to finish off, the first part was my fault I shouldn't have done that, it was 100% on me.

But the second part of my story was weird, maybe he thought I might try something again by being rude so he assumed it wasn't a joke? Please tell me if I'm in the wrong with both issues, and also tell me how I seemed serious with my joke.

Edit: No seriously, if you think I'm in the wrong for the 2nd part please explain to me why, I'd rather be proven wrong than be a bad person

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Didn't you also make a thread about how mean the mods are? You seem to be trying too hard. I doubt the person you intend for this to reach is going to see it, and I doubt they're going to remember whatever you did within a week. I can't really judge your "joke" in the context of retelling but it seems maybe you were just trying to be edgy and that's real lame. Chill, lurk, grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)