Project OM Mashup Megathread

Rain is now banned in STABmons Doubles!

As I expected, the return of Kingdra, Politoed, and buffed Poliwrath has made the rain team more overwhelming than it ever was before. Additionally, rain teams in STABmons Doubles have now gained new tools in Flip Turn and Surging Strikes. After one tournament with Drizzle legal after DLC 1 has dropped, I've decided to quickly ban the combination of Drizzle and Swift Swim on the same team.

Additionally, I have replays that demonstrate the terror of rain.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1134610144
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1134611272 (I lost though because Amoonguss can check rain)

-Drizzle ++ Swift Swim
...I can only show that because the tour code is very clustered.

With that out of the way, let's discuss Snorlax and Chansey or other potential threats.

:dragapult: :zeraora: :chandelure: :kyurem: Dragapult, Zeraora, Chandelure and Kyurem are unbanned from STAAABmons! (For now)

Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, the council has decided to unban a lot of the mons we banned previously and start balancing the metagame from scratch. We are gonna be trying out these mons, as well as the new additions for around a week and hopefully gather enough information that we can start balancing it after. If anyone wants to help us and/or give their input on the state of this new chaotic metagame, feel free to PM any of us and ask us for tests, talk about it in the toom or just reply to this post and share your thoughts.

In the interest of transparency, I'm going to share my initial impressions as well as the things that we are looking at:

1) Urshifu, the crit moves (Wicked Blow + Surging Strikes) and No Retreat

Urshifu @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- No Retreat
- Wicked Blow
- Close Combat
- U-turn

Both Urshifus have proven to be quite terrifying, 130 atk, good speed tier and access to No retreat (NR) means this thing can snowball out of control really fast, as well as being hard to answer defensively. I have a feeling that it's NR that pushes this thing over the edge, as without NR it's just a wallbreaker (similarly to Cobalion being pushed to near-broken with the addition of NR). The stronger one seems to be Dark Urshifu as it resists Pult's Sthief and crits with Blow after they steal your NR boosts meaning they actually sac their pult to stop your sweep as well as 2hkos Pex with Blow, while Water Urshifu has a better MU vs fairies not named Primarina.

Options regarding this mon:
- Ban either/both Urshifus?
- Restrict the moves?
- Restrict No Retreat? - Like I mentioned above, first it was just Cobalion and to a lesser extent Hawlucha, but both Urshifus are great NR users, so I'm thinking that this move pushes the mons over the edge.
- None of the above cuz they are all fine.

2) :volcarona: Volcorona

:Volcarona: VolCORONA (Volcarona) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Blue Flare
- Psychic

Sflo Volc destroys pretty much anything not Soundproof TTar, FF Corvi with Flying stab and Unaware Chansey and the only reliable rkillers are scarf pult, Accelerockers and Gale wings + Boots Flying? LOL. Sometimes it just wins after a QD, like Volcarona is known to do, but you can also just click buttons to break and QD up later when you're set up to sweep.

Might be banworthy in all honesty, but it's too early to tell.

3) :dragapult: Dragapult and Poltergeist

:dragapult: Dragapult @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Dragon Rush
- Steel Wing
- U-turn

I've tried using wallbreaker Pult (the set above), but theres so many different must answer offensive threats in the meta that I had to switch over to scarf Pult as its pretty much the only real general speed control option (unless u wanna resort to prankbond). That said, Poltergeist is a 110 BP physical move that physical Adaptability Pult can abuse now. And sadly, I think this will become apparent once the meta settles a bit, but I don't think we can have a healthy STAAAB meta with Adapt Poltergeist Pult running around, so either Pult or Polt has to go (Personally leaning towards banning Pult as it seems like a cleaner solution, even though I'd much rather restrict Poltergeist).

Options:
- restrict Poltergeist?
- ban Pult
- both
- none of the above

4) :Zeraora: Zeraora

Zeraora is Zeraora. SFLO and TCLO are both terrifying wallbreakers, altho similarly to Dragapult I've found myself forced into an anti-offense set (as opposed to straight wallbreaker) in Dazzling Zera because its coverage lends itself nicely to punishing the common triage mons.
I'd say this is the mon that has lost the most in terms of wallbreaking potential due to the DLC. With Shore Up returning and Scorching Sands being introduced, ground types can now more easily run Sap Sipper and should be more common in general, making it easier for zera to punch holes. While Zera does theoretically have the ability to punish any of its checks that dont cteam with an ability, it cant actually beat all of them at the same time. No PR means Kommo walls, no BlazeKick Tang Walls, no CC FF ferro walls no GrassKnot and ground types wall etc.

5) :Kyurem: Kyurem and Triple Axel + Scale Shot

:Kyurem: Kyurem @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Darts
- Triple Axel
- Roost

Tech LO Kyurem ohkos max hp Mag with Axel at +2. Skill link kyurem can abuse dual skill linkable stabs + King's rock to flinch down "checks". And there's always the other Kyurem sets. Seems like the least of the offenders though.

I could see both Zera and Kyurem being banworthy as well, even in this expanded metagame, but it's too early to tell.

That's all for now, if you have anything to add feel free to reply.

Tech LO Kyurem ohkos max hp Mag with Axel at +2. Skill link kyurem can abuse dual skill linkable stabs + King's rock to flinch down "checks". And there's always the other Kyurem sets. Seems like the least of the offenders though.
Skill link kyurem can abuse dual skill linkable stabs + King's rock to flinch down "checks".
King's rock
:blobthinking:
Banlist:
Pokemon: Chandelure, Eternatus, Keldeo, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White, Lunala, Marshadow, Mewtwo, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Reshiram, Shedinja, Silvally, Solgaleo, Terrakion, Zacian, Zamazenta, Zeraora, Zekrom
Abilities: Arena Trap, Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Huge Power, Ice Scales, Illusion, Imposter, Innards Out, Libero, Moody, Parental Bond, Protean, Pure Power, Shadow Tag, Simple, Stakeout, Speed Boost, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
Moves:
RESTRICTED: Acupressure, Belly Drum, Double Iron Bash, Fishious Rend, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, Spore, V-Create
BANNED: Baton Pass, Hypnosis, Sing, Grasswhistle, Sleep Powder
Items: King's Rock, Razor Fang
Not sure how you messed that up, but whatever.

On a much more serious note, I just wanna share my first impressions on STAB 'n' Mega.

:blissey: WishPort Blissey is so stupid. When combined with Altarianite Arcanine, it's incredibly hard to crack (remember, the Fighting Type breakers have to come in at the same time as Blissey, which isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world), and walls a ridiculous amount of things as is. As such, it fills a similar role as Clefable in OU, making already strong balance teams nearly unbreakable without going too a ridiculous turn count that most people just don't have the time for.

:dragapult: On the opposite side of the spectrum, we have Poltergeist. While it's an incredibly powerful move, the only Pokemon currently abusing it is Dragapult (because of course it is), making me a little hesitant to just start saying the move should be banned. If another abuser comes out, I might change my mind. Dragapult, however, is an incredibly powerful breaker with Poltergeist, especially when running Lucarionite, and can be very hard to crack, even if still walled by Audinite Umbreon.

(Was going to put up an image of Urshifu but Smogon still doesn't have :urshifu: at the time of writing) Urshifu seems really mediocre so far. Sure, a physical Keldeo seems really strong, but both variants dislike a certain Pokemon in the metagame called "Altarianite Arcanine." It also doesn't help that Rapid Strikes is hardwalled by both Toxapex and Gourgeist.

I really don't find any other new Pokemon to be particularly useful in STAB 'n' Mega, though this is still just day 1, so I can easily be proven wrong about all these. In any case, I'll be trying to work on getting enough information about the current format to get a VR out.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
The previous Mashups Spotlight has now been finished and we've opened up a new voting round to determine what our next one will be.

This time there are four options:

AAA Ubers
CAAAmomons
STAB n Mega
STABmons Inverse

All of these will begin in the DLC meta upon being chosen and the voting round as usual will be held in the OM Mashups discord:
https://discord.gg/KvsKFzd

For further clarification AAA Ubers will be made into a Galar Dex format.

Tranquility

If I can stop one heart from breaking
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Quick Thoughts on STAAAB Post dlc so far:

–
- This.. Is an interesting mon. Poltergeist is a very good move that is very spammable to most mons in the tier, and the one's that do switch in don't appreciate a Dragon Darts or what not. We've even seen some sets pop up like mixed dd to take advantage of checks like Tangrowth, showing the versatility that it's been known for. The only real consistent check is Intimidate Magearna which forces the pult user to uturn for momentum unless it breaks through it. Another potential problem is actually Poltergeist itself, as knocked off mons can switch into it as well the chance of missing That Can directly impact games. I can't really comment on if it's a mon vs move type of issue here, as the results from the dozens of games played has been mixed so far.

–
- This mon while gaining some solid checks in the form of Intimidate Tangrowth is still broken or very dangerous to the tier. Vs more offensive teams due to it having the fastest relevant speed tier, it can sweep or do very well vs those styles of teams with little support while also putting pressure on tangrowth every time it switches in as well. I personally do not believe this mon is healthy for the meta, as its ability to effortlessly rip through offensive teams is constricting the meta to run/force a counter for it is not great.

- I've said this before to a couple of peeps but what makes this mon great is the combination of borderline broken traits to make an insane mon in the tier. Wicked Blow by passing intimidate means even the most physically Bulky Mons get worn down by it if they're not helmet to chip it too. This in combination with No-Retreat also poses it as a sweeper vs less bulky teams, and even can even live vs Adapt Pult spectorial Thief and Kill it back.. yeah. Anyways I think even if wickled blow was restricted to this mon it'd still be an insane presence in the meta game, so I think wicked blow going outright would be best in this case, but we shall see if any major meta developments or discoveries happen before doing so.

- This mon is great, and it's wide variety of tools, via stats, movepool and abilities makes it splashable on a wide variety of archetypes. The best sets however, are the more defensive focused ones whether it be Av Regen or Intimidate. Having 80-115-115 bulk is good and able to check a lot of mons depending on the spread it wants to go to. What's the best thing about this mon is the amount of pressure it can put on teams with doom desire, which paired with volt switch allows it to control the momentum even for a slower paced mon. The pressure doom desire puts can be significant in a game, whether it kills a frail breaker, or opens holes in the defensive cores.

/
- I've been having some success with this core (as well as a lot of fun). Magnet Pull Excadrill is great vs teams that have their defensive backbones with magearna and can be broken wide open because of it. This allows for sweepers like Meteor Beam Unburden Jirachi to pose as a late game threat with it's really high speed tier and boosted special attack. Excadrill could also lead to other openings as well for teammates like Dragapult and Urishifu that appreciate the lack of steels/mag.

LC STABmons Presents:

:ss/dreepy::ss/dreepy::ss/dreepy::ss/dreepy::ss/dreepy:

After doing the Vullaby Explanation on LC AAA a few months ago, I moved on to Dreepy in STABmons LC. Dreepy was once burdened with a horrendous movepool, but thanks to STABmons, it gained a few notable moves in its arsenal, particularly a better STAB move. Dragon and Ghost are near-unresisted STAB combination, which allowed Dreepy to hit a lot of pokemon for at least neutral damage. Dreepy also has a good Speed Tier of 18, which is the third fastest unboosted pokemon behind Diglett and the 19 Speeders such as Abra, Staryu, Ponyta and Wingull. This trait grants Dreepy a good niche as an offensive attacker.

:ss/dreepy:

Dreepy @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
Level: 5
EVs: 196 Atk / 116 Def / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Dragon Darts
- Shadow Sneak
- Substitute

Spectral Thief has a useful side-effect of stealing an opponent's stat boost, and Dreepy is the fastest offensive user of it. Dragon Darts is another STAB that consistently hits twice. Scale Shot can be alternatively run as a Dragon STAB and has side-effect of increasing its speed. Shadow Sneak lets Dreepy picked off weakened threats. Substitute is the preferred 4th option to safely net a KO. Life Orb grants Dreepy a immediate power boost it needs. Clear Body is preferred to prevent stat drops from Sticky Web and Strength Sap. Infiltrator isn't useful enough as Spectral Thief goes through Substitute, while Dragon Darts breaks through it while hitting a pokemon behind it.

How to deal with Dreepy:
While Dreepy is a decent offensive attacker, it still has a couple of glaring flaws that could limit its effectiveness. The major one is its only average Attack stat of 15, which is also exacerbated by its STAB combination and its movepool; While Dragon/Ghost is a close to unresisted STAB combination, it doesn't hit the majority of pokemon super-effectively, which mattered a lot in Little Cup. This, in conjunction with its still extremely limited movepool outside of Dragon/Ghost, makes Dreepy more reliant on raw power of its STAB moves, and without Life Orb, Dreepy misses a lot of crucial OHKOs and 2HKOs due to its aforementioned average Attack stat, especially when its trying to run a different item or set such as Choice Scarf or a niche Dragon Dance. This leaves Dreepy struggled often against anything bulky enough to withstand its attacks. In addition, Dreepy itself has near-lack of switch-in opportunity due to its frailty, and despite its seemingly decent defensive typing, resisted hit on some defensive pokemon such as Foongus' Sludge Bomb can deal a considerable amount of damage against Dreepy (at around 30%).

Now on to the specific Pokemon:

:sm/pawniard:
Pawniard is one of few pokemon that can resist both Dragon and Ghost (aside from Azurill), making it one of a best counters. Dreepy lacks something that can prevent Pawniard from switching in, and is threatened by its moves.

:sm/spritzee::sm/ferroseed::sm/mudbray::sm/porygon:

Defensive Pokemon such as Spritzee, Ferroseed, 16 Def Mudbray and Porygon are bulky enough to avoid a 2HKO from Dreepy's attacks if they have their Eviolite intact, (with the exception of the latter if Dreepy is carrying Scale Shot), while they are able to OHKO Dreepy in return(Moonblast on Spritzee, Knock Off on Ferroseed, and Shadow Ball / Ice Beam on Porygon). Despite Spectral Thief stealing Defense boost, Mudbray can still beat Dreepy due to its frailty, even with a couple of Defense boost it got, as long as it is running 16 Defense.

:sm/vullaby:
Standard Berry Juice Vullaby is a great check to Dreepy thanks to Weak Armor and its Ghost-resistance, revenge killing it after Vullaby has switched into a physical attack. Though, there was a certain HP range where Dragon Darts KOes Vullaby before it triggers its Berry Juice.

Don Vascus

Certified Wednesday Poster
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Now that dlc released, I want to share a fun new set for excadrill:

Excadrill @ Choice Band/Life Orb/Metal Coat/Soft Sand
Jolly Nature
- Bonemerang
- Gear Grind
- Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Sword Dance/Bullet Punch
- Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Sword Dance/Bullet Punch

With technician+STAB, Excadrill's STABS's reach a whopping 225 base power which guarantees that anything that doesnt resist gets 2hko'd with CB and everything kinda dies after a SD. Also, a resisted STAB deals more than a neutral rock tomb, and neutral STAB deals more than a super effective rock tomb, meaning that unless you really want to hit talonflame, zard, fan rotom, golisopod, and some levitate rock-weak-and-steel-resistant mons really hard you have the liberty of not running coverage

252 Atk Choice Band Technician Excadrill Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Type: Null: 264-312 (67 - 79.1%) -- approx. 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Technician Excadrill Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 224-266 (63.6 - 75.5%) -- approx. 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Choice Band Technician Excadrill Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tangrowth: 234-276 (57.9 - 68.3%) -- approx. 2HKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Excadrill Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 228-270 (57 - 67.5%) -- approx. 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

But it isnt uncommon for defensive pokemon to run intimidate

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Excadrill Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tangrowth: 304-358 (75.2 - 88.6%) -- approx. 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Excadrill Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 292-346 (82.9 - 98.2%) -- approx. 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Life Orb Technician Excadrill Gear Grind (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 172-202 (43 - 50.5%) -- approx. 35.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (It still loses to corvi)

As usual, CB gets to the point quicker but LO allows it to change moves and run SD. Metal Coat/Soft Sand allows it to bluff a CB and Sd on a foe when he/she thinks its choice locked

Only real flaw is that both stabs are innacurate and that its kinda frail and might die to a body press

But that isnt strong enough

pray (Mamoswine) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Bonemerang
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard

The way triple axel works is that the first hit has 20 bp, the second has 40 bp, and the third one has 60, adding up to a insane 120 bp. And it's boosted by technician

-1 252 Atk Choice Band Technician Mamoswine Triple Axel (3 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 207-246 (51.7 - 61.5%) -- approx. 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

-1 252 Atk Choice Band Technician Mamoswine Triple Axel (3 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 174-210 (49.4 - 59.6%) -- approx. 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

It's even more powerful than Excadrill, with better stab coverage and bulk, but with an even more unreliable stab, as Triple Axel has a 72.9% chance of landing all three hits, and if one misses the move ends, meaning you might lose the most powerful hit, or not do damage at all. Also mamo lacks rapid spin or SD soy you can run SR and priority without losing on much

You can do similar things with surging strikes, but if you are using Urshifu or any Water/Dark or Water/Fighting type use sniper+Wicked Blow/Storm Throw as the ability because it gives the same boost as Technician

Also sniper boosted Storm Throw does more than a close combat

252 Atk Sniper Poliwrath Storm Throw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight on a critical hit: 154-184 (38.5 - 46%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Poliwrath Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 136-162 (34 - 40.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Last edited:

MAMP

MAMP!
Hi all, I have created a little program that can generate random OM Mashups based on the parameters you've set. It runs in your browser and you can find it here: https://flowerd.itch.io/om-mashup-generator

Screenshot:
1592814373067.png

I'm not sure what the point of this is, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. If you find any bugs or you have a feature request, let me know.

(I've only tested this on Chrome and Firefox, no clue how it runs on other browsers)

Hi all, I have created a little program that can generate random OM Mashups based on the parameters you've set. It runs in your browser and you can find it here: https://flowerd.itch.io/om-mashup-generator

Screenshot:
View attachment 256246
I'm not sure what the point of this is, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. If you find any bugs or you have a feature request, let me know.

(I've only tested this on Chrome and Firefox, no clue how it runs on other browsers)
Damn nice, thanks for this! There's been increased demands for mashups of 3+ metas so this will certainly help with that.

:mewtwo: In other news, AAA Ubers (Galar Dex) is the new Mashups Spotlight! Note that Dynamax is banned (because AAA makes dmax even more broken than it already is). Here is the code, if anything is missing or I made a mistake feel free to let me know.

voting results.png

More easily accesible code:
Code:
/tour new ubers, elim
/tour rules !Obtainable Abilities, -Arena Trap, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Gorilla Tactics, -Huge Power, -Ice Scales, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Intrepid Sword, -Libero, -Moody, -Neutralizing Gas, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Shadow Tag, -Simple, -Stakeout, -Speed Boost, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Shedinja, 2 Ability Clause, dynamax clause, -baton pass
/tour autostart 10
/tour autodq 4
/tour name Gen 8 Almost Any Ability Ubers
Here's a sample set:

:necrozma-dusk-mane: Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Choice Band
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike

Yep, steel stab is all it needs :sunglasses:. Jokes aside, this was banned from AAA Ubers last gen so we will need to keep an eye on it this time around as well.

Enjoy the new spotlight!

Last edited:
After playing 2 games, it turns out Zacian-Crowned is allowed to used other Abilities in AAA Ubers (haven't tested base Zacian with Rusted Sword yet). For reminders, a change happened in AAA this generation; If a certain ability is banned, it is banned across all pokemon rather than restricted. It means Zacian-Crowned can't used Intrepid Sword.

:sm/excadrill::sm/reshiram:
Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Reshiram @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Defog

Since Zacian-C is a Steel-type, it gets trapped by Magnet Pull. Excadrill and Reshiram have enough Speed to outspeed even Jolly Zacian-C when equipped with Choice Scarf. I used Excadrill on first 2 games because I was dumb not to remember Reshiram for some reason...

:sm/mewtwo:
Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
Ok.. this is pretty crazy in a meta with no RegenVest Yveltal around.

Urshifu

Urshifu @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sniper
Jolly Nature
- Wicked Blow
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- U-turn
Wicked Blow is a 80 BP move that always crits, and there appears to be a short amount of Dark-resist... (Zacian, Zamazenta, Magearna)

:sm/marshadow:
Marshadow @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Poltergeist
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
Marshadow gets access to a stronger Ghost-STAB in Poltergeist.

:sm/necrozma-dusk-mane:
NDM had lost its Z-move, which hurts its offensive sets (+2 Steelworker Searing Sunraze Smash is broken last gen). But on the other side, there's no Pdon nor Ho-oh yet. Defensive set is nice to have. But I'm not sure if its offensive set is still broken.

Baton Pass has been banned from AAA Ubers!

Updated code in my earlier post:
Code:
/tour new ubers, elim
/tour rules !Obtainable Abilities, -Arena Trap, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Gorilla Tactics, -Huge Power, -Ice Scales, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Intrepid Sword, -Libero, -Moody, -Neutralizing Gas, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Shadow Tag, -Simple, -Stakeout, -Speed Boost, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Shedinja, 2 Ability Clause, dynamax clause, -baton pass
/tour autostart 10
/tour autodq 4
/tour name Gen 8 Almost Any Ability Ubers

STABmons-based mashups

With the release of Isle of Armor, it might be a good time to update the full auto-generated complex bans list. You can use the following snippet to enforce move restrictions for almost any STABmons mashups on main, such as National Dex STABmons or CAP STABmons (bear in mind, however, that non-standard moves such as those removed in Gen 8 are not currently eligible for STABmons Move Legality, even if NatDex is the base format):-

Code:
-pidgey + Acupressure, -pidgeotto + Acupressure, -pidgeot + Acupressure, -pidgeotmega + Acupressure, -rattata + Acupressure, -rattataalola + Acupressure, -raticate + Acupressure, -raticatealola + Acupressure, -raticatealolatotem + Acupressure, -spearow + Acupressure, -fearow + Acupressure, -jigglypuff + Acupressure, -wigglytuff + Acupressure, -meowth + Acupressure, -meowthalola + Acupressure, -meowthgalar + Acupressure, -meowthgmax + Acupressure, -persian + Acupressure, -persianalola + Acupressure, -farfetchd + Acupressure, -farfetchdgalar + Acupressure, -lickitung + Acupressure, -chansey + Acupressure, -kangaskhan + Acupressure, -kangaskhanmega + Acupressure, -tauros + Acupressure, -ditto + Acupressure, -eevee + Acupressure, -eeveestarter + Acupressure, -eeveegmax + Acupressure, -vaporeon + Acupressure, -jolteon + Acupressure, -flareon + Acupressure, -porygon + Acupressure, -snorlax + Acupressure, -snorlaxgmax + Acupressure, -sentret + Acupressure, -furret + Acupressure, -hoothoot + Acupressure, -noctowl + Acupressure, -igglybuff + Acupressure, -marill + Acupressure, -azumarill + Acupressure, -aipom + Acupressure, -espeon + Acupressure, -umbreon + Acupressure, -girafarig + Acupressure, -dunsparce + Acupressure, -teddiursa + Acupressure, -ursaring + Acupressure, -porygon2 + Acupressure, -stantler + Acupressure, -miltank + Acupressure, -blissey + Acupressure, -zigzagoon + Acupressure, -zigzagoongalar + Acupressure, -linoone + Acupressure, -linoonegalar + Acupressure, -taillow + Acupressure, -swellow + Acupressure, -slakoth + Acupressure, -vigoroth + Acupressure, -slaking + Acupressure, -whismur + Acupressure, -loudred + Acupressure, -exploud + Acupressure, -azurill + Acupressure, -skitty + Acupressure, -delcatty + Acupressure, -spinda + Acupressure, -swablu + Acupressure, -altaria + Acupressure, -altariamega + Acupressure, -zangoose + Acupressure, -castform + Acupressure, -castformsunny + Acupressure, -castformrainy + Acupressure, -castformsnowy + Acupressure, -kecleon + Acupressure, -starly + Acupressure, -staravia + Acupressure, -staraptor + Acupressure, -bidoof + Acupressure, -bibarel + Acupressure, -ambipom + Acupressure, -buneary + Acupressure, -lopunny + Acupressure, -lopunnymega + Acupressure, -glameow + Acupressure, -purugly + Acupressure, -happiny + Acupressure, -chatot + Acupressure, -munchlax + Acupressure, -lickilicky + Acupressure, -leafeon + Acupressure, -glaceon + Acupressure, -porygonz + Acupressure, -regigigas + Acupressure, -arceus + Acupressure, -arceusbug + Acupressure, -arceusdark + Acupressure, -arceusdragon + Acupressure, -arceuselectric + Acupressure, -arceusfairy + Acupressure, -arceusfighting + Acupressure, -arceusfire + Acupressure, -arceusflying + Acupressure, -arceusghost + Acupressure, -arceusgrass + Acupressure, -arceusground + Acupressure, -arceusice + Acupressure, -arceuspoison + Acupressure, -arceuspsychic + Acupressure, -arceusrock + Acupressure, -arceussteel + Acupressure, -arceuswater + Acupressure, -patrat + Acupressure, -watchog + Acupressure, -lillipup + Acupressure, -herdier + Acupressure, -stoutland + Acupressure, -pidove + Acupressure, -tranquill + Acupressure, -unfezant + Acupressure, -audino + Acupressure, -audinomega + Acupressure, -minccino + Acupressure, -cinccino + Acupressure, -deerling + Acupressure, -sawsbuck + Acupressure, -bouffalant + Acupressure, -rufflet + Acupressure, -braviary + Acupressure, -meloetta + Acupressure, -meloettapirouette + Acupressure, -bunnelby + Acupressure, -diggersby + Acupressure, -fletchling + Acupressure, -fletchinder + Acupressure, -talonflame + Acupressure, -litleo + Acupressure, -pyroar + Acupressure, -furfrou + Acupressure, -helioptile + Acupressure, -heliolisk + Acupressure, -sylveon + Acupressure, -pikipek + Acupressure, -trumbeak + Acupressure, -toucannon + Acupressure, -yungoos + Acupressure, -gumshoos + Acupressure, -gumshoostotem + Acupressure, -stufful + Acupressure, -bewear + Acupressure, -oranguru + Acupressure, -typenull + Acupressure, -silvally + Acupressure, -silvallybug + Acupressure, -silvallydark + Acupressure, -silvallydragon + Acupressure, -silvallyelectric + Acupressure, -silvallyfairy + Acupressure, -silvallyfighting + Acupressure, -silvallyfire + Acupressure, -silvallyflying + Acupressure, -silvallyghost + Acupressure, -silvallygrass + Acupressure, -silvallyground + Acupressure, -silvallyice + Acupressure, -silvallypoison + Acupressure, -silvallypsychic + Acupressure, -silvallyrock + Acupressure, -silvallysteel + Acupressure, -silvallywater + Acupressure, -komala + Acupressure, -drampa + Acupressure, -skwovet + Acupressure, -greedent + Acupressure, -wooloo + Acupressure, -dubwool + Acupressure, -obstagoon + Acupressure, -indeedee + Acupressure, -indeedeef + Acupressure, -missingno + Acupressure, -scratchet + Acupressure, -tomohawk + Acupressure, -pokestarsmeargle + Acupressure, -pokestargiant + Acupressure, -pokestarhumanoid + Acupressure, -pokestarf00 + Acupressure, -pokestarf002 + Acupressure, -pidgey + Belly Drum, -pidgeotto + Belly Drum, -pidgeot + Belly Drum, -pidgeotmega + Belly Drum, -rattata + Belly Drum, -rattataalola + Belly Drum, -raticate + Belly Drum, -raticatealola + Belly Drum, -raticatealolatotem + Belly Drum, -spearow + Belly Drum, -fearow + Belly Drum, -jigglypuff + Belly Drum, -wigglytuff + Belly Drum, -meowth + Belly Drum, -meowthalola + Belly Drum, -meowthgalar + Belly Drum, -meowthgmax + Belly Drum, -persian + Belly Drum, -persianalola + Belly Drum, -farfetchd + Belly Drum, -farfetchdgalar + Belly Drum, -doduo + Belly Drum, -dodrio + Belly Drum, -chansey + Belly Drum, -kangaskhan + Belly Drum, -kangaskhanmega + Belly Drum, -tauros + Belly Drum, -ditto + Belly Drum, -eevee + Belly Drum, -eeveestarter + Belly Drum, -eeveegmax + Belly Drum, -vaporeon + Belly Drum, -jolteon + Belly Drum, -flareon + Belly Drum, -porygon + Belly Drum, -sentret + Belly Drum, -furret + Belly Drum, -hoothoot + Belly Drum, -noctowl + Belly Drum, -igglybuff + Belly Drum, -azumarill + Belly Drum, -aipom + Belly Drum, -espeon + Belly Drum, -umbreon + Belly Drum, -girafarig + Belly Drum, -dunsparce + Belly Drum, -ursaring + Belly Drum, -porygon2 + Belly Drum, -stantler + Belly Drum, -miltank + Belly Drum, -blissey + Belly Drum, -taillow + Belly Drum, -swellow + Belly Drum, -slakoth + Belly Drum, -vigoroth + Belly Drum, -slaking + Belly Drum, -whismur + Belly Drum, -loudred + Belly Drum, -exploud + Belly Drum, -skitty + Belly Drum, -delcatty + Belly Drum, -spinda + Belly Drum, -swablu + Belly Drum, -altaria + Belly Drum, -altariamega + Belly Drum, -castform + Belly Drum, -castformsunny + Belly Drum, -castformrainy + Belly Drum, -castformsnowy + Belly Drum, -kecleon + Belly Drum, -starly + Belly Drum, -staravia + Belly Drum, -staraptor + Belly Drum, -bidoof + Belly Drum, -bibarel + Belly Drum, -ambipom + Belly Drum, -buneary + Belly Drum, -lopunny + Belly Drum, -lopunnymega + Belly Drum, -glameow + Belly Drum, -purugly + Belly Drum, -happiny + Belly Drum, -chatot + Belly Drum, -leafeon + Belly Drum, -glaceon + Belly Drum, -porygonz + Belly Drum, -regigigas + Belly Drum, -arceus + Belly Drum, -arceusbug + Belly Drum, -arceusdark + Belly Drum, -arceusdragon + Belly Drum, -arceuselectric + Belly Drum, -arceusfairy + Belly Drum, -arceusfighting + Belly Drum, -arceusfire + Belly Drum, -arceusflying + Belly Drum, -arceusghost + Belly Drum, -arceusgrass + Belly Drum, -arceusground + Belly Drum, -arceusice + Belly Drum, -arceuspoison + Belly Drum, -arceuspsychic + Belly Drum, -arceusrock + Belly Drum, -arceussteel + Belly Drum, -arceuswater + Belly Drum, -patrat + Belly Drum, -watchog + Belly Drum, -lillipup + Belly Drum, -herdier + Belly Drum, -stoutland + Belly Drum, -pidove + Belly Drum, -tranquill + Belly Drum, -unfezant + Belly Drum, -audino + Belly Drum, -audinomega + Belly Drum, -minccino + Belly Drum, -cinccino + Belly Drum, -deerling + Belly Drum, -sawsbuck + Belly Drum, -bouffalant + Belly Drum, -rufflet + Belly Drum, -braviary + Belly Drum, -meloetta + Belly Drum, -meloettapirouette + Belly Drum, -bunnelby + Belly Drum, -diggersby + Belly Drum, -fletchling + Belly Drum, -fletchinder + Belly Drum, -talonflame + Belly Drum, -litleo + Belly Drum, -pyroar + Belly Drum, -furfrou + Belly Drum, -helioptile + Belly Drum, -heliolisk + Belly Drum, -sylveon + Belly Drum, -pikipek + Belly Drum, -trumbeak + Belly Drum, -toucannon + Belly Drum, -yungoos + Belly Drum, -gumshoos + Belly Drum, -gumshoostotem + Belly Drum, -stufful + Belly Drum, -bewear + Belly Drum, -oranguru + Belly Drum, -typenull + Belly Drum, -silvally + Belly Drum, -silvallybug + Belly Drum, -silvallydark + Belly Drum, -silvallydragon + Belly Drum, -silvallyelectric + Belly Drum, -silvallyfairy + Belly Drum, -silvallyfighting + Belly Drum, -silvallyfire + Belly Drum, -silvallyflying + Belly Drum, -silvallyghost + Belly Drum, -silvallygrass + Belly Drum, -silvallyground + Belly Drum, -silvallyice + Belly Drum, -silvallypoison + Belly Drum, -silvallypsychic + Belly Drum, -silvallyrock + Belly Drum, -silvallysteel + Belly Drum, -silvallywater + Belly Drum, -komala + Belly Drum, -drampa + Belly Drum, -greedent + Belly Drum, -wooloo + Belly Drum, -dubwool + Belly Drum, -obstagoon + Belly Drum, -indeedee + Belly Drum, -indeedeef + Belly Drum, -missingno + Belly Drum, -voodoll + Belly Drum, -voodoom + Belly Drum, -scratchet + Belly Drum, -tomohawk + Belly Drum, -pokestarsmeargle + Belly Drum, -pokestargiant + Belly Drum, -pokestarhumanoid + Belly Drum, -pokestarf00 + Belly Drum, -pokestarf002 + Belly Drum, -pikachu + Bolt Beak, -pikachucosplay + Bolt Beak, -pikachurockstar + Bolt Beak, -pikachubelle + Bolt Beak, -pikachupopstar + Bolt Beak, -pikachuphd + Bolt Beak, -pikachulibre + Bolt Beak, -pikachuoriginal + Bolt Beak, -pikachuhoenn + Bolt Beak, -pikachusinnoh + Bolt Beak, -pikachuunova + Bolt Beak, -pikachukalos + Bolt Beak, -pikachualola + Bolt Beak, -pikachupartner + Bolt Beak, -pikachustarter + Bolt Beak, -pikachugmax + Bolt Beak, -pikachuworld + Bolt Beak, -raichu + Bolt Beak, -raichualola + Bolt Beak, -geodude + Bolt Beak, -geodudealola + Bolt Beak, -graveler + Bolt Beak, -graveleralola + Bolt Beak, -golem + Bolt Beak, -golemalola + Bolt Beak, -magnemite + Bolt Beak, -magneton + Bolt Beak, -voltorb + Bolt Beak, -electrode + Bolt Beak, -electabuzz + Bolt Beak, -jolteon + Bolt Beak, -zapdos + Bolt Beak, -chinchou + Bolt Beak, -lanturn + Bolt Beak, -pichu + Bolt Beak, -pichuspikyeared + Bolt Beak, -mareep + Bolt Beak, -flaaffy + Bolt Beak, -ampharos + Bolt Beak, -ampharosmega + Bolt Beak, -elekid + Bolt Beak, -raikou + Bolt Beak, -electrike + Bolt Beak, -manectric + Bolt Beak, -manectricmega + Bolt Beak, -plusle + Bolt Beak, -minun + Bolt Beak, -shinx + Bolt Beak, -luxio + Bolt Beak, -luxray + Bolt Beak, -pachirisu + Bolt Beak, -magnezone + Bolt Beak, -electivire + Bolt Beak, -rotom + Bolt Beak, -rotomheat + Bolt Beak, -rotomwash + Bolt Beak, -rotomfrost + Bolt Beak, -rotomfan + Bolt Beak, -rotommow + Bolt Beak, -arceus + Bolt Beak, -arceuselectric + Bolt Beak, -blitzle + Bolt Beak, -zebstrika + Bolt Beak, -emolga + Bolt Beak, -joltik + Bolt Beak, -galvantula + Bolt Beak, -tynamo + Bolt Beak, -eelektrik + Bolt Beak, -eelektross + Bolt Beak, -stunfisk + Bolt Beak, -stunfiskgalar + Bolt Beak, -thundurus + Bolt Beak, -thundurustherian + Bolt Beak, -zekrom + Bolt Beak, -helioptile + Bolt Beak, -heliolisk + Bolt Beak, -dedenne + Bolt Beak, -charjabug + Bolt Beak, -vikavolt + Bolt Beak, -vikavolttotem + Bolt Beak, -oricorio + Bolt Beak, -oricoriopompom + Bolt Beak, -silvally + Bolt Beak, -silvallyelectric + Bolt Beak, -togedemaru + Bolt Beak, -togedemarutotem + Bolt Beak, -tapukoko + Bolt Beak, -xurkitree + Bolt Beak, -zeraora + Bolt Beak, -yamper + Bolt Beak, -boltund + Bolt Beak, -toxel + Bolt Beak, -toxtricity + Bolt Beak, -toxtricitylowkey + Bolt Beak, -toxtricitygmax + Bolt Beak, -toxtricitylowkeygmax + Bolt Beak, -pincurchin + Bolt Beak, -morpeko + Bolt Beak, -morpekohangry + Bolt Beak, -cyclohm + Bolt Beak, -krilowatt + Bolt Beak, -snugglow + Bolt Beak, -plasmanta + Bolt Beak, -electrelk + Bolt Beak, -caribolt + Bolt Beak, -pokestarufo + Bolt Beak, -pokestarufo2 + Bolt Beak, -pokestarmt2 + Bolt Beak, -pokestarufopropu2 + Bolt Beak, -sandshrew + Double Iron Bash, -sandshrewalola + Double Iron Bash, -sandslash + Double Iron Bash, -sandslashalola + Double Iron Bash, -diglett + Double Iron Bash, -diglettalola + Double Iron Bash, -dugtrio + Double Iron Bash, -dugtrioalola + Double Iron Bash, -meowth + Double Iron Bash, -meowthgalar + Double Iron Bash, -magnemite + Double Iron Bash, -magneton + Double Iron Bash, -forretress + Double Iron Bash, -steelix + Double Iron Bash, -steelixmega + Double Iron Bash, -scizor + Double Iron Bash, -scizormega + Double Iron Bash, -skarmory + Double Iron Bash, -mawile + Double Iron Bash, -mawilemega + Double Iron Bash, -aron + Double Iron Bash, -lairon + Double Iron Bash, -aggron + Double Iron Bash, -aggronmega + Double Iron Bash, -beldum + Double Iron Bash, -metang + Double Iron Bash, -metagross + Double Iron Bash, -metagrossmega + Double Iron Bash, -registeel + Double Iron Bash, -jirachi + Double Iron Bash, -empoleon + Double Iron Bash, -shieldon + Double Iron Bash, -bastiodon + Double Iron Bash, -wormadam + Double Iron Bash, -wormadamtrash + Double Iron Bash, -bronzor + Double Iron Bash, -bronzong + Double Iron Bash, -lucario + Double Iron Bash, -lucariomega + Double Iron Bash, -magnezone + Double Iron Bash, -probopass + Double Iron Bash, -dialga + Double Iron Bash, -heatran + Double Iron Bash, -arceus + Double Iron Bash, -arceussteel + Double Iron Bash, -excadrill + Double Iron Bash, -escavalier + Double Iron Bash, -ferroseed + Double Iron Bash, -ferrothorn + Double Iron Bash, -klink + Double Iron Bash, -klang + Double Iron Bash, -klinklang + Double Iron Bash, -stunfisk + Double Iron Bash, -stunfiskgalar + Double Iron Bash, -pawniard + Double Iron Bash, -bisharp + Double Iron Bash, -durant + Double Iron Bash, -cobalion + Double Iron Bash, -genesect + Double Iron Bash, -genesectdouse + Double Iron Bash, -genesectshock + Double Iron Bash, -genesectburn + Double Iron Bash, -genesectchill + Double Iron Bash, -honedge + Double Iron Bash, -doublade + Double Iron Bash, -aegislash + Double Iron Bash, -aegislashblade + Double Iron Bash, -klefki + Double Iron Bash, -silvally + Double Iron Bash, -silvallysteel + Double Iron Bash, -togedemaru + Double Iron Bash, -togedemarutotem + Double Iron Bash, -solgaleo + Double Iron Bash, -celesteela + Double Iron Bash, -kartana + Double Iron Bash, -necrozma + Double Iron Bash, -necrozmaduskmane + Double Iron Bash, -magearna + Double Iron Bash, -magearnaoriginal + Double Iron Bash, -stakataka + Double Iron Bash, -meltan + Double Iron Bash, -corviknight + Double Iron Bash, -corviknightgmax + Double Iron Bash, -perrserker + Double Iron Bash, -cufant + Double Iron Bash, -copperajah + Double Iron Bash, -copperajahgmax + Double Iron Bash, -duraludon + Double Iron Bash, -duraludongmax + Double Iron Bash, -zacian + Double Iron Bash, -zaciancrowned + Double Iron Bash, -zamazenta + Double Iron Bash, -zamazentacrowned + Double Iron Bash, -kitsunoh + Double Iron Bash, -cawdet + Double Iron Bash, -cawmodore + Double Iron Bash, -caimanoe + Double Iron Bash, -naviathan + Double Iron Bash, -equilibra + Double Iron Bash, -pokestarmt + Double Iron Bash, -pokestarmt2 + Double Iron Bash, -pokestartransport + Double Iron Bash, -pokestarf00 + Double Iron Bash, -pokestarf002 + Double Iron Bash, -pikachu + Electrify, -pikachucosplay + Electrify, -pikachurockstar + Electrify, -pikachubelle + Electrify, -pikachupopstar + Electrify, -pikachuphd + Electrify, -pikachulibre + Electrify, -pikachuoriginal + Electrify, -pikachuhoenn + Electrify, -pikachusinnoh + Electrify, -pikachuunova + Electrify, -pikachukalos + Electrify, -pikachualola + Electrify, -pikachupartner + Electrify, -pikachustarter + Electrify, -pikachugmax + Electrify, -pikachuworld + Electrify, -raichu + Electrify, -raichualola + Electrify, -geodude + Electrify, -geodudealola + Electrify, -graveler + Electrify, -graveleralola + Electrify, -golem + Electrify, -golemalola + Electrify, -magnemite + Electrify, -magneton + Electrify, -voltorb + Electrify, -electrode + Electrify, -electabuzz + Electrify, -jolteon + Electrify, -zapdos + Electrify, -chinchou + Electrify, -lanturn + Electrify, -pichu + Electrify, -pichuspikyeared + Electrify, -mareep + Electrify, -flaaffy + Electrify, -ampharos + Electrify, -ampharosmega + Electrify, -elekid + Electrify, -raikou + Electrify, -electrike + Electrify, -manectric + Electrify, -manectricmega + Electrify, -plusle + Electrify, -minun + Electrify, -shinx + Electrify, -luxio + Electrify, -luxray + Electrify, -pachirisu + Electrify, -magnezone + Electrify, -electivire + Electrify, -rotom + Electrify, -rotomheat + Electrify, -rotomwash + Electrify, -rotomfrost + Electrify, -rotomfan + Electrify, -rotommow + Electrify, -arceus + Electrify, -arceuselectric + Electrify, -blitzle + Electrify, -zebstrika + Electrify, -emolga + Electrify, -joltik + Electrify, -galvantula + Electrify, -tynamo + Electrify, -eelektrik + Electrify, -eelektross + Electrify, -stunfisk + Electrify, -stunfiskgalar + Electrify, -thundurus + Electrify, -thundurustherian + Electrify, -zekrom + Electrify, -dedenne + Electrify, -charjabug + Electrify, -vikavolt + Electrify, -vikavolttotem + Electrify, -oricorio + Electrify, -oricoriopompom + Electrify, -silvally + Electrify, -silvallyelectric + Electrify, -togedemaru + Electrify, -togedemarutotem + Electrify, -tapukoko + Electrify, -xurkitree + Electrify, -zeraora + Electrify, -yamper + Electrify, -toxel + Electrify, -toxtricity + Electrify, -toxtricitylowkey + Electrify, -toxtricitygmax + Electrify, -toxtricitylowkeygmax + Electrify, -pincurchin + Electrify, -morpeko + Electrify, -morpekohangry + Electrify, -dracozolt + Electrify, -arctozolt + Electrify, -cyclohm + Electrify, -krilowatt + Electrify, -snugglow + Electrify, -electrelk + Electrify, -caribolt + Electrify, -pokestarufo + Electrify, -pokestarufo2 + Electrify, -pokestarmt2 + Electrify, -pokestarufopropu2 + Electrify, -pidgey + Extreme Speed, -pidgeotto + Extreme Speed, -pidgeot + Extreme Speed, -pidgeotmega + Extreme Speed, -rattata + Extreme Speed, -rattataalola + Extreme Speed, -raticate + Extreme Speed, -raticatealola + Extreme Speed, -raticatealolatotem + Extreme Speed, -spearow + Extreme Speed, -fearow + Extreme Speed, -jigglypuff + Extreme Speed, -wigglytuff + Extreme Speed, -meowth + Extreme Speed, -meowthalola + Extreme Speed, -meowthgalar + Extreme Speed, -meowthgmax + Extreme Speed, -persian + Extreme Speed, -persianalola + Extreme Speed, -farfetchd + Extreme Speed, -farfetchdgalar + Extreme Speed, -doduo + Extreme Speed, -dodrio + Extreme Speed, -lickitung + Extreme Speed, -chansey + Extreme Speed, -kangaskhan + Extreme Speed, -kangaskhanmega + Extreme Speed, -tauros + Extreme Speed, -ditto + Extreme Speed, -eevee + Extreme Speed, -eeveestarter + Extreme Speed, -eeveegmax + Extreme Speed, -vaporeon + Extreme Speed, -jolteon + Extreme Speed, -flareon + Extreme Speed, -porygon + Extreme Speed, -snorlax + Extreme Speed, -snorlaxgmax + Extreme Speed, -sentret + Extreme Speed, -furret + Extreme Speed, -hoothoot + Extreme Speed, -noctowl + Extreme Speed, -igglybuff + Extreme Speed, -marill + Extreme Speed, -azumarill + Extreme Speed, -aipom + Extreme Speed, -espeon + Extreme Speed, -umbreon + Extreme Speed, -girafarig + Extreme Speed, -dunsparce + Extreme Speed, -teddiursa + Extreme Speed, -ursaring + Extreme Speed, -porygon2 + Extreme Speed, -stantler + Extreme Speed, -miltank + Extreme Speed, -blissey + Extreme Speed, -taillow + Extreme Speed, -swellow + Extreme Speed, -slakoth + Extreme Speed, -vigoroth + Extreme Speed, -slaking + Extreme Speed, -whismur + Extreme Speed, -loudred + Extreme Speed, -exploud + Extreme Speed, -azurill + Extreme Speed, -skitty + Extreme Speed, -delcatty + Extreme Speed, -spinda + Extreme Speed, -swablu + Extreme Speed, -altaria + Extreme Speed, -altariamega + Extreme Speed, -zangoose + Extreme Speed, -castform + Extreme Speed, -castformsunny + Extreme Speed, -castformrainy + Extreme Speed, -castformsnowy + Extreme Speed, -kecleon + Extreme Speed, -starly + Extreme Speed, -staravia + Extreme Speed, -staraptor + Extreme Speed, -bidoof + Extreme Speed, -bibarel + Extreme Speed, -ambipom + Extreme Speed, -buneary + Extreme Speed, -lopunny + Extreme Speed, -lopunnymega + Extreme Speed, -glameow + Extreme Speed, -purugly + Extreme Speed, -happiny + Extreme Speed, -chatot + Extreme Speed, -munchlax + Extreme Speed, -lickilicky + Extreme Speed, -leafeon + Extreme Speed, -glaceon + Extreme Speed, -porygonz + Extreme Speed, -regigigas + Extreme Speed, -patrat + Extreme Speed, -watchog + Extreme Speed, -lillipup + Extreme Speed, -herdier + Extreme Speed, -stoutland + Extreme Speed, -pidove + Extreme Speed, -tranquill + Extreme Speed, -unfezant + Extreme Speed, -audino + Extreme Speed, -audinomega + Extreme Speed, -minccino + Extreme Speed, -cinccino + Extreme Speed, -deerling + Extreme Speed, -sawsbuck + Extreme Speed, -bouffalant + Extreme Speed, -rufflet + Extreme Speed, -braviary + Extreme Speed, -meloetta + Extreme Speed, -meloettapirouette + Extreme Speed, -bunnelby + Extreme Speed, -diggersby + Extreme Speed, -fletchling + Extreme Speed, -fletchinder + Extreme Speed, -talonflame + Extreme Speed, -litleo + Extreme Speed, -pyroar + Extreme Speed, -furfrou + Extreme Speed, -helioptile + Extreme Speed, -heliolisk + Extreme Speed, -sylveon + Extreme Speed, -pikipek + Extreme Speed, -trumbeak + Extreme Speed, -toucannon + Extreme Speed, -yungoos + Extreme Speed, -gumshoos + Extreme Speed, -gumshoostotem + Extreme Speed, -stufful + Extreme Speed, -bewear + Extreme Speed, -oranguru + Extreme Speed, -typenull + Extreme Speed, -silvally + Extreme Speed, -silvallybug + Extreme Speed, -silvallydark + Extreme Speed, -silvallydragon + Extreme Speed, -silvallyelectric + Extreme Speed, -silvallyfairy + Extreme Speed, -silvallyfighting + Extreme Speed, -silvallyfire + Extreme Speed, -silvallyflying + Extreme Speed, -silvallyghost + Extreme Speed, -silvallygrass + Extreme Speed, -silvallyground + Extreme Speed, -silvallyice + Extreme Speed, -silvallypoison + Extreme Speed, -silvallypsychic + Extreme Speed, -silvallyrock + Extreme Speed, -silvallysteel + Extreme Speed, -silvallywater + Extreme Speed, -komala + Extreme Speed, -drampa + Extreme Speed, -skwovet + Extreme Speed, -greedent + Extreme Speed, -wooloo + Extreme Speed, -dubwool + Extreme Speed, -obstagoon + Extreme Speed, -indeedee + Extreme Speed, -indeedeef + Extreme Speed, -missingno + Extreme Speed, -voodoll + Extreme Speed, -voodoom + Extreme Speed, -scratchet + Extreme Speed, -tomohawk + Extreme Speed, -pokestarsmeargle + Extreme Speed, -pokestargiant + Extreme Speed, -pokestarhumanoid + Extreme Speed, -pokestarf00 + Extreme Speed, -pokestarf002 + Extreme Speed, -squirtle + Fishious Rend, -wartortle + Fishious Rend, -blastoise + Fishious Rend, -blastoisemega + Fishious Rend, -blastoisegmax + Fishious Rend, -psyduck + Fishious Rend, -golduck + Fishious Rend, -poliwag + Fishious Rend, -poliwhirl + Fishious Rend, -poliwrath + Fishious Rend, -tentacool + Fishious Rend, -tentacruel + Fishious Rend, -slowpoke + Fishious Rend, -slowpokegalar + Fishious Rend, -slowbro + Fishious Rend, -slowbromega + Fishious Rend, -slowbrogalar + Fishious Rend, -seel + Fishious Rend, -dewgong + Fishious Rend, -shellder + Fishious Rend, -cloyster + Fishious Rend, -krabby + Fishious Rend, -kingler + Fishious Rend, -kinglergmax + Fishious Rend, -horsea + Fishious Rend, -seadra + Fishious Rend, -goldeen + Fishious Rend, -seaking + Fishious Rend, -staryu + Fishious Rend, -starmie + Fishious Rend, -magikarp + Fishious Rend, -gyarados + Fishious Rend, -gyaradosmega + Fishious Rend, -lapras + Fishious Rend, -laprasgmax + Fishious Rend, -vaporeon + Fishious Rend, -omanyte + Fishious Rend, -omastar + Fishious Rend, -kabuto + Fishious Rend, -kabutops + Fishious Rend, -totodile + Fishious Rend, -croconaw + Fishious Rend, -feraligatr + Fishious Rend, -chinchou + Fishious Rend, -lanturn + Fishious Rend, -marill + Fishious Rend, -azumarill + Fishious Rend, -politoed + Fishious Rend, -wooper + Fishious Rend, -quagsire + Fishious Rend, -slowking + Fishious Rend, -qwilfish + Fishious Rend, -corsola + Fishious Rend, -corsolagalar + Fishious Rend, -remoraid + Fishious Rend, -octillery + Fishious Rend, -mantine + Fishious Rend, -kingdra + Fishious Rend, -suicune + Fishious Rend, -mudkip + Fishious Rend, -marshtomp + Fishious Rend, -swampert + Fishious Rend, -swampertmega + Fishious Rend, -lotad + Fishious Rend, -lombre + Fishious Rend, -ludicolo + Fishious Rend, -wingull + Fishious Rend, -pelipper + Fishious Rend, -surskit + Fishious Rend, -masquerain + Fishious Rend, -carvanha + Fishious Rend, -sharpedo + Fishious Rend, -sharpedomega + Fishious Rend, -wailmer + Fishious Rend, -wailord + Fishious Rend, -barboach + Fishious Rend, -whiscash + Fishious Rend, -corphish + Fishious Rend, -crawdaunt + Fishious Rend, -feebas + Fishious Rend, -milotic + Fishious Rend, -castform + Fishious Rend, -castformrainy + Fishious Rend, -spheal + Fishious Rend, -sealeo + Fishious Rend, -walrein + Fishious Rend, -clamperl + Fishious Rend, -huntail + Fishious Rend, -gorebyss + Fishious Rend, -relicanth + Fishious Rend, -luvdisc + Fishious Rend, -kyogre + Fishious Rend, -kyogreprimal + Fishious Rend, -piplup + Fishious Rend, -prinplup + Fishious Rend, -empoleon + Fishious Rend, -bibarel + Fishious Rend, -buizel + Fishious Rend, -floatzel + Fishious Rend, -shellos + Fishious Rend, -gastrodon + Fishious Rend, -finneon + Fishious Rend, -lumineon + Fishious Rend, -mantyke + Fishious Rend, -rotom + Fishious Rend, -rotomwash + Fishious Rend, -palkia + Fishious Rend, -phione + Fishious Rend, -manaphy + Fishious Rend, -arceus + Fishious Rend, -arceuswater + Fishious Rend, -oshawott + Fishious Rend, -dewott + Fishious Rend, -samurott + Fishious Rend, -panpour + Fishious Rend, -simipour + Fishious Rend, -tympole + Fishious Rend, -palpitoad + Fishious Rend, -seismitoad + Fishious Rend, -basculin + Fishious Rend, -basculinbluestriped + Fishious Rend, -tirtouga + Fishious Rend, -carracosta + Fishious Rend, -ducklett + Fishious Rend, -swanna + Fishious Rend, -frillish + Fishious Rend, -jellicent + Fishious Rend, -alomomola + Fishious Rend, -keldeo + Fishious Rend, -keldeoresolute + Fishious Rend, -froakie + Fishious Rend, -frogadier + Fishious Rend, -greninja + Fishious Rend, -greninjaash + Fishious Rend, -binacle + Fishious Rend, -barbaracle + Fishious Rend, -skrelp + Fishious Rend, -dragalge + Fishious Rend, -clauncher + Fishious Rend, -clawitzer + Fishious Rend, -volcanion + Fishious Rend, -popplio + Fishious Rend, -brionne + Fishious Rend, -primarina + Fishious Rend, -wishiwashi + Fishious Rend, -wishiwashischool + Fishious Rend, -mareanie + Fishious Rend, -toxapex + Fishious Rend, -dewpider + Fishious Rend, -araquanid + Fishious Rend, -araquanidtotem + Fishious Rend, -wimpod + Fishious Rend, -golisopod + Fishious Rend, -pyukumuku + Fishious Rend, -silvally + Fishious Rend, -silvallywater + Fishious Rend, -bruxish + Fishious Rend, -tapufini + Fishious Rend, -sobble + Fishious Rend, -drizzile + Fishious Rend, -inteleon + Fishious Rend, -inteleongmax + Fishious Rend, -chewtle + Fishious Rend, -drednaw + Fishious Rend, -drednawgmax + Fishious Rend, -cramorant + Fishious Rend, -cramorantgulping + Fishious Rend, -cramorantgorging + Fishious Rend, -arrokuda + Fishious Rend, -barraskewda + Fishious Rend, -urshifu + Fishious Rend, -urshifurapidstrike + Fishious Rend, -urshifurapidstrikegmax + Fishious Rend, -privatyke + Fishious Rend, -arghonaut + Fishious Rend, -krilowatt + Fishious Rend, -volkritter + Fishious Rend, -volkraken + Fishious Rend, -floatoy + Fishious Rend, -caimanoe + Fishious Rend, -naviathan + Fishious Rend, -swirlpool + Fishious Rend, -coribalis + Fishious Rend, -snaelstrom + Fishious Rend, -pidgey + Shell Smash, -pidgeotto + Shell Smash, -pidgeot + Shell Smash, -pidgeotmega + Shell Smash, -rattata + Shell Smash, -rattataalola + Shell Smash, -raticate + Shell Smash, -raticatealola + Shell Smash, -raticatealolatotem + Shell Smash, -spearow + Shell Smash, -fearow + Shell Smash, -jigglypuff + Shell Smash, -wigglytuff + Shell Smash, -meowth + Shell Smash, -meowthalola + Shell Smash, -meowthgalar + Shell Smash, -meowthgmax + Shell Smash, -persian + Shell Smash, -persianalola + Shell Smash, -farfetchd + Shell Smash, -farfetchdgalar + Shell Smash, -doduo + Shell Smash, -dodrio + Shell Smash, -lickitung + Shell Smash, -chansey + Shell Smash, -kangaskhan + Shell Smash, -kangaskhanmega + Shell Smash, -tauros + Shell Smash, -ditto + Shell Smash, -eevee + Shell Smash, -eeveestarter + Shell Smash, -eeveegmax + Shell Smash, -vaporeon + Shell Smash, -jolteon + Shell Smash, -flareon + Shell Smash, -porygon + Shell Smash, -snorlax + Shell Smash, -snorlaxgmax + Shell Smash, -sentret + Shell Smash, -furret + Shell Smash, -hoothoot + Shell Smash, -noctowl + Shell Smash, -igglybuff + Shell Smash, -marill + Shell Smash, -azumarill + Shell Smash, -aipom + Shell Smash, -espeon + Shell Smash, -umbreon + Shell Smash, -girafarig + Shell Smash, -dunsparce + Shell Smash, -teddiursa + Shell Smash, -ursaring + Shell Smash, -porygon2 + Shell Smash, -stantler + Shell Smash, -miltank + Shell Smash, -blissey + Shell Smash, -zigzagoon + Shell Smash, -zigzagoongalar + Shell Smash, -linoone + Shell Smash, -linoonegalar + Shell Smash, -taillow + Shell Smash, -swellow + Shell Smash, -slakoth + Shell Smash, -vigoroth + Shell Smash, -slaking + Shell Smash, -whismur + Shell Smash, -loudred + Shell Smash, -exploud + Shell Smash, -azurill + Shell Smash, -skitty + Shell Smash, -delcatty + Shell Smash, -spinda + Shell Smash, -swablu + Shell Smash, -altaria + Shell Smash, -altariamega + Shell Smash, -zangoose + Shell Smash, -castform + Shell Smash, -castformsunny + Shell Smash, -castformrainy + Shell Smash, -castformsnowy + Shell Smash, -kecleon + Shell Smash, -starly + Shell Smash, -staravia + Shell Smash, -staraptor + Shell Smash, -bidoof + Shell Smash, -bibarel + Shell Smash, -ambipom + Shell Smash, -buneary + Shell Smash, -lopunny + Shell Smash, -lopunnymega + Shell Smash, -glameow + Shell Smash, -purugly + Shell Smash, -happiny + Shell Smash, -chatot + Shell Smash, -munchlax + Shell Smash, -lickilicky + Shell Smash, -leafeon + Shell Smash, -glaceon + Shell Smash, -porygonz + Shell Smash, -regigigas + Shell Smash, -arceus + Shell Smash, -arceusbug + Shell Smash, -arceusdark + Shell Smash, -arceusdragon + Shell Smash, -arceuselectric + Shell Smash, -arceusfairy + Shell Smash, -arceusfighting + Shell Smash, -arceusfire + Shell Smash, -arceusflying + Shell Smash, -arceusghost + Shell Smash, -arceusgrass + Shell Smash, -arceusground + Shell Smash, -arceusice + Shell Smash, -arceuspoison + Shell Smash, -arceuspsychic + Shell Smash, -arceusrock + Shell Smash, -arceussteel + Shell Smash, -arceuswater + Shell Smash, -patrat + Shell Smash, -watchog + Shell Smash, -lillipup + Shell Smash, -herdier + Shell Smash, -stoutland + Shell Smash, -pidove + Shell Smash, -tranquill + Shell Smash, -unfezant + Shell Smash, -audino + Shell Smash, -audinomega + Shell Smash, -minccino + Shell Smash, -cinccino + Shell Smash, -deerling + Shell Smash, -sawsbuck + Shell Smash, -bouffalant + Shell Smash, -rufflet + Shell Smash, -braviary + Shell Smash, -meloetta + Shell Smash, -meloettapirouette + Shell Smash, -bunnelby + Shell Smash, -diggersby + Shell Smash, -fletchling + Shell Smash, -fletchinder + Shell Smash, -talonflame + Shell Smash, -litleo + Shell Smash, -pyroar + Shell Smash, -furfrou + Shell Smash, -helioptile + Shell Smash, -heliolisk + Shell Smash, -sylveon + Shell Smash, -pikipek + Shell Smash, -trumbeak + Shell Smash, -toucannon + Shell Smash, -yungoos + Shell Smash, -gumshoos + Shell Smash, -gumshoostotem + Shell Smash, -stufful + Shell Smash, -bewear + Shell Smash, -oranguru + Shell Smash, -typenull + Shell Smash, -silvally + Shell Smash, -silvallybug + Shell Smash, -silvallydark + Shell Smash, -silvallydragon + Shell Smash, -silvallyelectric + Shell Smash, -silvallyfairy + Shell Smash, -silvallyfighting + Shell Smash, -silvallyfire + Shell Smash, -silvallyflying + Shell Smash, -silvallyghost + Shell Smash, -silvallygrass + Shell Smash, -silvallyground + Shell Smash, -silvallyice + Shell Smash, -silvallypoison + Shell Smash, -silvallypsychic + Shell Smash, -silvallyrock + Shell Smash, -silvallysteel + Shell Smash, -silvallywater + Shell Smash, -komala + Shell Smash, -drampa + Shell Smash, -skwovet + Shell Smash, -greedent + Shell Smash, -wooloo + Shell Smash, -dubwool + Shell Smash, -obstagoon + Shell Smash, -indeedee + Shell Smash, -indeedeef + Shell Smash, -missingno + Shell Smash, -voodoll + Shell Smash, -voodoom + Shell Smash, -scratchet + Shell Smash, -tomohawk + Shell Smash, -pokestarsmeargle + Shell Smash, -pokestargiant + Shell Smash, -pokestarhumanoid + Shell Smash, -pokestarf00 + Shell Smash, -pokestarf002 + Shell Smash, -sandshrew + Shift Gear, -sandshrewalola + Shift Gear, -sandslash + Shift Gear, -sandslashalola + Shift Gear, -diglett + Shift Gear, -diglettalola + Shift Gear, -dugtrio + Shift Gear, -dugtrioalola + Shift Gear, -meowth + Shift Gear, -meowthgalar + Shift Gear, -magnemite + Shift Gear, -magneton + Shift Gear, -forretress + Shift Gear, -steelix + Shift Gear, -steelixmega + Shift Gear, -scizor + Shift Gear, -scizormega + Shift Gear, -skarmory + Shift Gear, -mawile + Shift Gear, -mawilemega + Shift Gear, -aron + Shift Gear, -lairon + Shift Gear, -aggron + Shift Gear, -aggronmega + Shift Gear, -beldum + Shift Gear, -metang + Shift Gear, -metagross + Shift Gear, -metagrossmega + Shift Gear, -registeel + Shift Gear, -jirachi + Shift Gear, -empoleon + Shift Gear, -shieldon + Shift Gear, -bastiodon + Shift Gear, -wormadam + Shift Gear, -wormadamtrash + Shift Gear, -bronzor + Shift Gear, -bronzong + Shift Gear, -lucario + Shift Gear, -lucariomega + Shift Gear, -magnezone + Shift Gear, -probopass + Shift Gear, -dialga + Shift Gear, -heatran + Shift Gear, -arceus + Shift Gear, -arceussteel + Shift Gear, -excadrill + Shift Gear, -escavalier + Shift Gear, -ferroseed + Shift Gear, -ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -stunfisk + Shift Gear, -stunfiskgalar + Shift Gear, -pawniard + Shift Gear, -bisharp + Shift Gear, -durant + Shift Gear, -cobalion + Shift Gear, -honedge + Shift Gear, -doublade + Shift Gear, -aegislash + Shift Gear, -aegislashblade + Shift Gear, -klefki + Shift Gear, -silvally + Shift Gear, -silvallysteel + Shift Gear, -togedemaru + Shift Gear, -togedemarutotem + Shift Gear, -solgaleo + Shift Gear, -celesteela + Shift Gear, -kartana + Shift Gear, -necrozma + Shift Gear, -necrozmaduskmane + Shift Gear, -stakataka + Shift Gear, -meltan + Shift Gear, -melmetal + Shift Gear, -melmetalgmax + Shift Gear, -corviknight + Shift Gear, -corviknightgmax + Shift Gear, -perrserker + Shift Gear, -cufant + Shift Gear, -copperajah + Shift Gear, -copperajahgmax + Shift Gear, -duraludon + Shift Gear, -duraludongmax + Shift Gear, -zacian + Shift Gear, -zaciancrowned + Shift Gear, -zamazenta + Shift Gear, -zamazentacrowned + Shift Gear, -kitsunoh + Shift Gear, -cawdet + Shift Gear, -cawmodore + Shift Gear, -caimanoe + Shift Gear, -naviathan + Shift Gear, -equilibra + Shift Gear, -pokestarmt + Shift Gear, -pokestarmt2 + Shift Gear, -pokestartransport + Shift Gear, -pokestarf00 + Shift Gear, -pokestarf002 + Shift Gear, -bulbasaur + Spore, -ivysaur + Spore, -venusaur + Spore, -venusaurmega + Spore, -venusaurgmax + Spore, -oddish + Spore, -gloom + Spore, -vileplume + Spore, -bellsprout + Spore, -weepinbell + Spore, -victreebel + Spore, -exeggcute + Spore, -exeggutor + Spore, -exeggutoralola + Spore, -tangela + Spore, -chikorita + Spore, -bayleef + Spore, -meganium + Spore, -bellossom + Spore, -hoppip + Spore, -skiploom + Spore, -jumpluff + Spore, -sunkern + Spore, -sunflora + Spore, -celebi + Spore, -treecko + Spore, -grovyle + Spore, -sceptile + Spore, -sceptilemega + Spore, -lotad + Spore, -lombre + Spore, -ludicolo + Spore, -seedot + Spore, -nuzleaf + Spore, -shiftry + Spore, -breloom + Spore, -roselia + Spore, -cacnea + Spore, -cacturne + Spore, -lileep + Spore, -cradily + Spore, -tropius + Spore, -turtwig + Spore, -grotle + Spore, -torterra + Spore, -budew + Spore, -roserade + Spore, -wormadam + Spore, -wormadamsandy + Spore, -wormadamtrash + Spore, -cherubi + Spore, -cherrim + Spore, -cherrimsunshine + Spore, -carnivine + Spore, -snover + Spore, -abomasnow + Spore, -abomasnowmega + Spore, -tangrowth + Spore, -leafeon + Spore, -rotom + Spore, -rotommow + Spore, -shaymin + Spore, -shayminsky + Spore, -arceus + Spore, -arceusgrass + Spore, -snivy + Spore, -servine + Spore, -serperior + Spore, -pansage + Spore, -simisage + Spore, -sewaddle + Spore, -swadloon + Spore, -leavanny + Spore, -cottonee + Spore, -whimsicott + Spore, -petilil + Spore, -lilligant + Spore, -maractus + Spore, -deerling + Spore, -sawsbuck + Spore, -ferroseed + Spore, -ferrothorn + Spore, -virizion + Spore, -chespin + Spore, -quilladin + Spore, -chesnaught + Spore, -skiddo + Spore, -gogoat + Spore, -phantump + Spore, -trevenant + Spore, -pumpkaboo + Spore, -pumpkaboosmall + Spore, -pumpkaboolarge + Spore, -pumpkaboosuper + Spore, -gourgeist + Spore, -gourgeistsmall + Spore, -gourgeistlarge + Spore, -gourgeistsuper + Spore, -rowlet + Spore, -dartrix + Spore, -decidueye + Spore, -fomantis + Spore, -lurantis + Spore, -lurantistotem + Spore, -bounsweet + Spore, -steenee + Spore, -tsareena + Spore, -silvally + Spore, -silvallygrass + Spore, -dhelmise + Spore, -tapubulu + Spore, -kartana + Spore, -grookey + Spore, -thwackey + Spore, -rillaboom + Spore, -rillaboomgmax + Spore, -gossifleur + Spore, -eldegoss + Spore, -applin + Spore, -flapple + Spore, -flapplegmax + Spore, -appletun + Spore, -appletungmax + Spore, -zarude + Spore, -zarudedada + Spore, -embirch + Spore, -flarelm + Spore, -pyroak + Spore, -necturna + Spore, -brattler + Spore, -malaconda + Spore, -mumbao + Spore, -jumbao + Spore, -fawnifer + Spore, -electrelk + Spore, -caribolt + Spore, -pokestarblackdoor + Spore

I have just tested this a little for Gen 8, so please let me know if there are any bugs with it. I will try to update it regularly with additional move restrictions, new CAP Pokemon, etc.

Tranquility

is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
STAAABmons Announcement

The STAAAB Council has voted to Reban Zeraora following it's brief stint of being allowed after the release of the dlc. In addition, Wicked Blow has been banned all together, meaning even native users (Urshifu) can't use it.

Despite gaining a new check in the form of Intimidate Tangrowth, Zeraora still had the capability to 6-0 Many offensive teams as it has a wide variety of options and coverage (Knock Off, Blaze Kick, Play Rough, Close Combat, Grass Knot) as well as the fastest speed tier in the meta barring Ninjask which can't switch into it. It also forces more bulkier teams to run 1 if not 2 intimidate mons (Tangrowth, Hippowdon, Magearna) and constricted the meta to build around it.

While Urshifu was a prominent user of this move, other users like Tyranitar, Weavile and Bisharp also have seen an increase of usage in part due to this move. The ability to negate rng and get autocrits has very limited counterplay as Crits bypass stat increases/drops. Due to this nature as a whole, we've decided to ban it all together rather than restrict it, as it will be still be problematic even if it was restricted with Urshifu being a viable mon. Urshifu will also be monitored in the future as it still has the traits to be a broken force in the meta, but only time will tell.

In Addition to this We'll also closely be monitoring Magearna, Dragapult and Volcarona to see if they are ban worthy in the meta as well. These are all very polarizing mons in the current meta but we figured to let them have some more time following these bans to see if any new counterplay arises.

:chansey: STAB 'n' Mega Announcement :blissey:

Chansey and Blissey are banned from holding stones STAB 'n' Mega. Balance teams featuring one of these hold Sablenite are easily capable of reaching hundreds of turns of length in the mirror match, and not running either of them is basically handicapping yourself. Both are nearly impossible to abuse, aside from Excadrill (and Spikes Heracross), making these painful slogs very common, even if both teams run otherwise broken win conditions.

/tour new Gen 8 Mix and Mega, elimination
/tour rules STABmons Move Legality, -Ditto, -Bewear + Belly Drum, -Braviary + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Cinccino + Belly Drum, -Diggersby + Belly Drum, -Ditto + Belly -Drum, -Drampa + Belly Drum, -Dubwool + Belly Drum, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Heliolisk + Belly Drum, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Indeedee + Belly Drum, -Linoone-Galar + Belly Drum, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Noctowl + Belly Drum, -Obstagoon + Belly Drum, -Oranguru + Belly Drum, -Persian + Belly Drum, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Silvally + Belly Drum, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Tranquill + Belly Drum, -Type: Null + Belly Drum, -Unfezant + Belly Drum, -Wooloo + Belly Drum, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Belly Drum, -Vaporeon + Belly Drum, -Jolteon + Belly Drum, -Flareon + Belly Drum, -Espeon + Belly Drum, -Umbreon + Belly Drum, -Leafeon + Belly Drum, -Glaceon + Belly Drum, -Sylveon + Belly Drum, -Bewear + Acupressure, -Braviary + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Cinccino + Acupressure, -Diggersby + Acupressure, -Ditto + Acupressure, -Drampa + Acupressure, -Dubwool + Acupressure, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Greedent + Acupressure, -Heliolisk + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Indeedee + Acupressure, -Linoone-Galar + Acupressure, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Noctowl + Acupressure, -Obstagoon + Acupressure, -Oranguru + Acupressure, -Persian + Acupressure, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Silvally + Acupressure, -Skwovet + Acupressure, -Snorlax + Acupressure, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Tranquill + Acupressure, -Type: Null + Acupressure, -Unfezant + Acupressure, -Wooloo + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Acupressure, -Vaporeon + Acupressure, -Jolteon + Acupressure, -Flareon + Acupressure, -Espeon + Acupressure, -Umbreon + Acupressure, -Leafeon + Acupressure, -Glaceon + Acupressure, -Sylveon + Acupressure, -Bewear + Shell Smash, -Braviary + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Cinccino + Shell Smash, -Diggersby + Shell Smash, -Ditto + Shell Smash, -Drampa + Shell Smash, -Dubwool + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Greedent + Shell Smash, -Heliolisk + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Indeedee + Shell Smash, -Linoone-Galar + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Noctowl + Shell Smash, -Obstagoon + Shell Smash, -Oranguru + Shell Smash, -Persian + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Silvally + Shell Smash, -Skwovet + Shell Smash, -Snorlax + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Tranquill + Shell Smash, -Type: Null + Shell Smash, -Unfezant + Shell Smash, -Wooloo + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Shell Smash, -Vaporeon + Shell Smash, -Jolteon + Shell Smash, -Flareon + Shell Smash, -Espeon + Shell Smash, -Umbreon + Shell Smash, -Leafeon + Shell Smash, -Glaceon + Shell Smash, -Sylveon + Shell Smash, -Araquanid + Fishious Rend, -Arrokuda + Fishious Rend, -Barbaracle + Fishious Rend, -Barboach + Fishious Rend, -Barraskewda + Fishious Rend, -Basculin + Fishious Rend, -Binacle + Fishious Rend, -Blastoise + Fishious Rend, -Brionne + Fishious Rend, -Chewtle + Fishious Rend, -Chinchou + Fishious Rend, -Cloyster + Fishious Rend, -Corphish + Fishious Rend, -Corsola + Fishious Rend, -Cramorant + Fishious Rend, -Crawdaunt + Fishious Rend, -Dewpider + Fishious Rend, -Drednaw + Fishious Rend, -Drizzile + Fishious Rend, -Feebas + Fishious Rend, -Frillish + Fishious Rend, -Gastrodon + Fishious Rend, -Goldeen + Fishious Rend, -Golisopod + Fishious Rend, -Gyarados + Fishious Rend, -Inteleon + Fishious Rend, -Jellicent + Fishious Rend, -Keldeo + Fishious Rend, -Kingler + Fishious Rend, -Krabby + Fishious Rend, -Lanturn + Fishious Rend, -Lapras + Fishious Rend, -Lombre + Fishious Rend, -Lotad + Fishious Rend, -Ludicolo + Fishious Rend, -Magikarp + Fishious Rend, -Mantine + Fishious Rend, -Mantyke + Fishious Rend, -Mareanie + Fishious Rend, -Milotic + Fishious Rend, -Octillery + Fishious Rend, -Palpitoad + Fishious Rend, -Pelipper + Fishious Rend, -Popplio + Fishious Rend, -Primarina + Fishious Rend, -Pyukumuku + Fishious Rend, -Quagsire + Fishious Rend, -Qwilfish + Fishious Rend, -Remoraid + Fishious Rend, -Rotom + Fishious Rend, -Seaking + Fishious Rend, -Seismitoad + Fishious Rend, -Shellder + Fishious Rend, -Shellos + Fishious Rend, -Silvally + Fishious Rend, -Sobble + Fishious Rend, -Squirtle + Fishious Rend, -Toxapex + Fishious Rend, -Tympole + Fishious Rend, -Vaporeon + Fishious Rend, -Wailmer + Fishious Rend, -Wailord + Fishious Rend, -Wartortle + Fishious Rend, -Whiscash + Fishious Rend, -Wimpod + Fishious Rend, -Wingull + Fishious Rend, -Wishiwashi + Fishious Rend, -Wooper + Fishious Rend, -Aegislash + Shift Gear, -Bisharp + Shift Gear, -Bronzong + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Cobalion + Shift Gear, -Copperajah + Shift Gear, -Corviknight + Shift Gear, -Cufant + Shift Gear, -Doublade + Shift Gear, -Duraludon + Shift Gear, -Durant + Shift Gear, -Escavalier + Shift Gear, -Excadrill + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed + Shift Gear, -Ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Jirachi + Shift Gear, -Lucario + Shift Gear, -Mawile + Shift Gear, -Melmetal + Shift Gear, -Meltan + Shift Gear, -Meowth-Galar + Shift Gear, -Necrozma + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Perrserker + Shift Gear, -Silvally + Shift Gear, -Solgaleo + Shift Gear, -Steelix + Shift Gear, -Stunfisk-Galar + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru + Shift Gear, -Zacian-Crowned + Shift Gear, -Zamazenta-Crowned + Shift Gear, -Abomasnow + Spore, -Appletun + Spore, -Applin + Spore, -Bellossom + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Celebi + Spore, -Cherrim + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Dartrix + Spore, -Decidueye + Spore, -Dhelmise + Spore, -Eldegoss + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Ferrothorn + Spore, -Flapple + Spore, -Gloom + Spore, -Gossifleur + Spore, -Gourgeist + Spore, -Grookey + Spore, -Ivysaur + Spore, -Leafeon + Spore, -Lombre + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Ludicolo + Spore, -Maractus + Spore, -Nuzleaf + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Rillaboom + Spore, -Roselia + Spore, -Roserade + Spore, -Rotom + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Shiftry + Spore, -Silvally + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Steenee + Spore, -Thwackey + Spore, -Trevenant + Spore, -Tsareena + Spore, -Venusaur + Spore, -Vileplume + Spore, -Virizion + Spore, -Whimsicott + Spore, -Bewear + Extreme Speed, -Braviary + Extreme Speed, -Bunnelby + Extreme Speed, -Cinccino + Extreme Speed, -Diggersby + Extreme Speed, -Ditto + Extreme Speed, -Drampa + Extreme Speed, -Dubwool + Extreme Speed, -Eevee + Extreme Speed, -Greedent + Extreme Speed, -Heliolisk + Extreme Speed, -Helioptile + Extreme Speed, -Hoothoot + Extreme Speed, -Indeedee + Extreme Speed, -Linoone-Galar + Extreme Speed, -Meowth + Extreme Speed, -Minccino + Extreme Speed, -Munchlax + Extreme Speed, -Noctowl + Extreme Speed, -Obstagoon + Extreme Speed, -Oranguru + Extreme Speed, -Persian + Extreme Speed, -Pidove + Extreme Speed, -Rufflet + Extreme Speed, -Silvally + Extreme Speed, -Skwovet + Extreme Speed, -Snorlax + Extreme Speed, -Stufful + Extreme Speed, -Tranquill + Extreme Speed, -Type: Null + Extreme Speed, -Unfezant + Extreme Speed, -Wooloo + Extreme Speed, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Extreme Speed, -Flareon + Extreme Speed, -Glaceon + Extreme Speed, -Jolteon + Extreme Speed, -Leafeon + Extreme Speed, -Vaporeon + Extreme Speed, -Umbreon + Extreme Speed, -Espeon + Extreme Speed, -Sylveon + Extreme Speed, -Aegislash + Double Iron Bash, -Bisharp + Double Iron Bash, -Bronzong + Double Iron Bash, -Bronzor + Double Iron Bash, -Cobalion + Double Iron Bash, -Copperajah + Double Iron Bash, -Corviknight + Double Iron Bash, -Cufant + Double Iron Bash, -Diglett-Alola + Double Iron Bash, -Doublade + Double Iron Bash, -Dugtrio-Alola + Double Iron Bash, -Duraludon + Double Iron Bash, -Durant + Double Iron Bash, -Escavalier + Double Iron Bash, -Excadrill + Double Iron Bash, -Ferroseed + Double Iron Bash, -Ferrothorn + Double Iron Bash, -Honedge + Double Iron Bash, -Jirachi + Double Iron Bash, -Klang + Double Iron Bash, -Klink + Double Iron Bash, -Klinklang + Double Iron Bash, -Lucario + Double Iron Bash, -Mawile + Double Iron Bash, -Meltan + Double Iron Bash, -Meowth-Galar + Double Iron Bash, -Necrozma + Double Iron Bash, -Pawniard + Double Iron Bash, -Perrserker + Double Iron Bash, -Silvally + Double Iron Bash, -Solgaleo + Double Iron Bash, -Steelix + Double Iron Bash, -Stunfisk-Galar + Double Iron Bash, -Togedemaru + Double Iron Bash, -Zacian + Double Iron Bash, -Zamazenta + Double Iron Bash, -Boltund + Bolt Beak, -Charjabug + Bolt Beak, -Chinchou + Bolt Beak, -Electrike + Bolt Beak, -Galvantula + Bolt Beak, -Heliolisk + Bolt Beak, -Helioptile + Bolt Beak, -Jolteon + Bolt Beak, -Joltik + Bolt Beak, -Lanturn + Bolt Beak, -Manectric + Bolt Beak, -Morpeko + Bolt Beak, -Pichu + Bolt Beak, -Pikachu + Bolt Beak, -Pincurchin + Bolt Beak, -Raichu + Bolt Beak, -Rotom + Bolt Beak, -Silvally + Bolt Beak, -Stunfisk + Bolt Beak, -Togedemaru + Bolt Beak, -Toxel + Bolt Beak, -Toxtricity + Bolt Beak, -Vikavolt + Bolt Beak, -Yamper + Bolt Beak, -Zekrom + Bolt Beak, -Zeraora + Bolt Beak, +Eternatus, -Eternatus + Abomasite, -Eternatus + Absolite, -Eternatus + Aerodactylite, -Eternatus + Aggronite, -Eternatus + Alakazite, -Eternatus + Altarianite, -Eternatus + Ampharosite, -Eternatus + Audinite, -Eternatus + Banettite, -Eternatus + Blastoisinite, -Eternatus + Cameruptite, -Eternatus + Charizardite X, -Eternatus + Charizardite Y, -Eternatus + Diancite, -Eternatus + Galladite, -Eternatus + Garchompite, -Eternatus + Gardevoirite, -Eternatus + Glalitite, -Eternatus + Gyaradosite, -Eternatus + Heracronite, -Eternatus + Houndoominite, -Eternatus + Latiasite, -Eternatus + Latiosite, -Eternatus + Lopunnite, -Eternatus + Lucarionite, -Eternatus + Manectite, -Eternatus + Metagrossite, -Eternatus + Mewtwonite X, -Eternatus + Mewtwonite Y, -Eternatus + Pinsirite, -Eternatus + Sablenite, -Eternatus + Salamencite, -Eternatus + Sceptilite, -Eternatus + Scizorite, -Eternatus + Sharpedonite, -Eternatus + Slowbronite, -Eternatus + Steelixite, -Eternatus + Swampertite, -Eternatus + Tyranitarite, -Eternatus + Venusaurite, +Lunala, -Lunala + Abomasite, -Lunala + Absolite, -Lunala + Aerodactylite, -Lunala + Aggronite, -Lunala + Alakazite, -Lunala + Altarianite, -Lunala + Ampharosite, -Lunala + Audinite, -Lunala + Banettite, -Lunala + Blastoisinite, -Lunala + Cameruptite, -Lunala + Charizardite X, -Lunala + Charizardite Y, -Lunala + Diancite, -Lunala + Galladite, -Lunala + Garchompite, -Lunala + Gardevoirite, -Lunala + Glalitite, -Lunala + Gyaradosite, -Lunala + Heracronite, -Lunala + Houndoominite, -Lunala + Latiasite, -Lunala + Latiosite, -Lunala + Lopunnite, -Lunala + Lucarionite, -Lunala + Manectite, -Lunala + Metagrossite, -Lunala + Mewtwonite X, -Lunala + Mewtwonite Y, -Lunala + Pinsirite, -Lunala + Sablenite, -Lunala + Salamencite, -Lunala + Sceptilite, -Lunala + Scizorite, -Lunala + Sharpedonite, -Lunala + Slowbronite, -Lunala + Steelixite, -Lunala + Swampertite, -Lunala + Tyranitarite, -Lunala + Venusaurite, -Blissey + Abomasite, -Blissey + Absolite, -Blissey + Aerodactylite, -Blissey + Aggronite, -Blissey + Alakazite, -Blissey + Altarianite, -Blissey + Ampharosite, -Blissey + Audinite, -Blissey + Banettite, -Blissey + Blastoisinite, -Blissey + Cameruptite, -Blissey + Charizardite X, -Blissey + Charizardite Y, -Blissey + Diancite, -Blissey + Galladite, -Blissey + Garchompite, -Blissey + Gardevoirite, -Blissey + Glalitite, -Blissey + Gyaradosite, -Blissey + Heracronite, -Blissey + Houndoominite, -Blissey + Latiasite, -Blissey + Latiosite, -Blissey + Lopunnite, -Blissey + Lucarionite, -Blissey + Manectite, -Blissey + Metagrossite, -Blissey + Mewtwonite X, -Blissey + Mewtwonite Y, -Blissey + Pinsirite, -Blissey + Sablenite, -Blissey + Salamencite, -Blissey + Sceptilite, -Blissey + Scizorite, -Blissey + Sharpedonite, -Blissey + Slowbronite, -Blissey + Steelixite, -Blissey + Swampertite, -Blissey + Tyranitarite, -Blissey + Venusaurite, -Chansey + Abomasite, -Chansey + Absolite, -Chansey + Aerodactylite, -Chansey + Aggronite, -Chansey + Alakazite, -Chansey + Altarianite, -Chansey + Ampharosite, -Chansey + Audinite, -Chansey + Banettite, -Chansey + Blastoisinite, -Chansey + Cameruptite, -Chansey + Charizardite X, -Chansey + Charizardite Y, -Chansey + Diancite, -Chansey + Galladite, -Chansey + Garchompite, -Chansey + Gardevoirite, -Chansey + Glalitite, -Chansey + Gyaradosite, -Chansey + Heracronite, -Chansey + Houndoominite, -Chansey + Latiasite, -Chansey + Latiosite, -Chansey + Lopunnite, -Chansey + Lucarionite, -Chansey + Manectite, -Chansey + Metagrossite, -Chansey + Mewtwonite X, -Chansey + Mewtwonite Y, -Chansey + Pinsirite, -Chansey + Sablenite, -Chansey + Salamencite, -Chansey + Sceptilite, -Chansey + Scizorite, -Chansey + Sharpedonite, -Chansey + Slowbronite, -Chansey + Steelixite, -Chansey + Swampertite, -Chansey + Tyranitarite, -Chansey + Venusaurite
/tour autostart 10
/tour autodq 4
/tour name [Gen 8] STABmons Mix and Mega

Best Gal

once upon a time wont last forever
following the gengar and pz bans in stabmons, here's our new staaab code that unbans them:

/tour rules !Obtainable Abilities, -Arena Trap, -Comatose, -Contrary, -Fluffy, -Fur Coat, -Gorilla Tactics, -Huge Power, -Ice Scales, -Illusion, -Imposter, -Innards Out, -Intrepid Sword, -Libero, -Moody, -Neutralizing Gas, -Parental Bond, -Protean, -Pure Power, -Shadow Tag, -Simple, -Stakeout, -Speed Boost, -Water Bubble, -Wonder Guard, -Shedinja, 2 Ability Clause, -Arcanine + V-create, -Carkol + V-create, -Centiskorch + V-create, -Chandelure + V-create, -Charizard + V-create, -Charmander + V-create, -Charmeleon + V-create, -Cinderace + V-create, -Coalossal + V-create, -Darmanitan + V-create, -Darumaka + V-create, -Flareon + V-create, -Fletchinder + V-create, -Growlithe + V-create, -Heatmor + V-create, -Incineroar + V-create, -Lampent + V-create, -Larvesta + V-create, -Litten + V-create, -Litwick + V-create, -Marowak-Alola + V-create, -Ninetales + V-create, -Ponyta + V-create, -Raboot + V-create, -Rapidash + V-create, -Reshiram + V-create, -Rotom + V-create, -Salandit + V-create, -Salazzle + V-create, -Scorbunny + V-create, -Silvally + V-create, -Sizzlipede + V-create, -Talonflame + V-create, -Torkoal + V-create, -Torracat + V-create, -Turtonator + V-create, -Volcarona + V-create, -Vulpix + V-create, -Hypnosis, -Sing, -Sleep Powder, +Darmanitan, +Darmanitan-Galar, +Dracovish, +Dragapult, +Gengar, +Porygon-Z, -Keldeo, -Terrakion, -Zeraora, -Wicked Blow

just some quick thoughts about meme mashup

Gengar and Porygon-Z just got banned; of the two, I think we should keep PZ banned, but free Gengar for the time being. Shell Side Arm is significantly less insane in a meta that features defensive cores flush with steel, poisons (mostly dark/poison or normal/poison), and grounds (mostly water/ground). I think the coverage Gengar opts for has a hard time breaking a variety of these defensive cores. It's something to keep an eye on, but I have reservations. Honestly, every other ban in camo or stab banlists I can agree with. Prior to DLC I took issue with Dragapult ban but now that Poltergeist is around, uh...no.

Wicked Blow get this shit out of here please

Clangsoul is probably okay to keep around, we jumped the gun banning it prior to DLC

uhhhh yeah thats about it, I think

/tour rules Gen8tiershift, +Eternatus, -Eternatus + Abomasite, -Eternatus + Absolite, -Eternatus + Aerodactylite, -Eternatus + Aggronite, -Eternatus + Alakazite, -Eternatus + Altarianite, -Eternatus + Ampharosite, -Eternatus + Audinite, -Eternatus + Banettite, -Eternatus + Blastoisinite, -Eternatus + Cameruptite, -Eternatus + Charizardite X, -Eternatus + Charizardite Y, -Eternatus + Diancite, -Eternatus + Galladite, -Eternatus + Garchompite, -Eternatus + Gardevoirite, -Eternatus + Glalitite, -Eternatus + Gyaradosite, -Eternatus + Heracronite, -Eternatus + Houndoominite, -Eternatus + Latiasite, -Eternatus + Latiosite, -Eternatus + Lopunnite, -Eternatus + Lucarionite, -Eternatus + Manectite, -Eternatus + Metagrossite, -Eternatus + Mewtwonite X, -Eternatus + Mewtwonite Y, -Eternatus + Pinsirite, -Eternatus + Sablenite, -Eternatus + Salamencite, -Eternatus + Sceptilite, -Eternatus + Scizorite, -Eternatus + Sharpedonite, -Eternatus + Slowbronite, -Eternatus + Steelixite, -Eternatus + Swampertite, -Eternatus + Tyranitarite, -Eternatus + Venusaurite, +Zacian, -Zacian + Abomasite, -Zacian + Absolite, -Zacian + Aerodactylite, -Zacian + Aggronite, -Zacian + Alakazite, -Zacian + Altarianite, -Zacian + Ampharosite, -Zacian + Audinite, -Zacian + Banettite, -Zacian + Charizardite X, -Zacian + Charizardite Y, -Zacian + Diancite, -Zacian + Galladite, -Zacian + Garchompite, -Zacian + Gardevoirite, -Zacian + Glalitite, -Zacian + Gyaradosite, -Zacian + Heracronite, -Zacian + Houndoominite, -Zacian + Latiasite, -Zacian + Latiosite, -Zacian + Lopunnite, -Zacian + Lucarionite, -Zacian + Manectite, -Zacian + Metagrossite, -Zacian + Mewtwonite X, -Zacian + Mewtwonite Y, -Zacian + Pinsirite, -Zacian + Sablenite, -Zacian + Salamencite, -Zacian + Sceptilite, -Zacian + Scizorite, -Zacian + Sharpedonite, -Zacian + Slowbronite, -Zacian + Steelixite, -Zacian + Swampertite, -Zacian + Tyranitarite, -Zacian + Venusaurite, +Marshadow, +Mewtwo, +Reshiram, +Zekrom, +Kyurem, +Kyurem-White, +Kyurem-Black, +Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, +Lunala, +Melmetal, +Darmanitan-Galar, +Solgaleo, +Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, -Arctovish, -Arctozolt, +Damp Rock, +Heat Rock, -Zacian-Crowned, -Zacian + Rusted Sword

/tour rules STABmons Move Legality, -Ditto, -Bewear + Belly Drum, -Braviary + Belly Drum, -Bunnelby + Belly Drum, -Cinccino + Belly Drum, -Diggersby + Belly Drum, -Ditto + Belly -Drum, -Drampa + Belly Drum, -Dubwool + Belly Drum, -Eevee + Belly Drum, -Heliolisk + Belly Drum, -Helioptile + Belly Drum, -Hoothoot + Belly Drum, -Indeedee + Belly Drum, -Linoone-Galar + Belly Drum, -Meowth + Belly Drum, -Minccino + Belly Drum, -Noctowl + Belly Drum, -Obstagoon + Belly Drum, -Oranguru + Belly Drum, -Persian + Belly Drum, -Pidove + Belly Drum, -Rufflet + Belly Drum, -Silvally + Belly Drum, -Stufful + Belly Drum, -Tranquill + Belly Drum, -Type: Null + Belly Drum, -Unfezant + Belly Drum, -Wooloo + Belly Drum, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Belly Drum, -Vaporeon + Belly Drum, -Jolteon + Belly Drum, -Flareon + Belly Drum, -Espeon + Belly Drum, -Umbreon + Belly Drum, -Leafeon + Belly Drum, -Glaceon + Belly Drum, -Sylveon + Belly Drum, -Bewear + Acupressure, -Braviary + Acupressure, -Bunnelby + Acupressure, -Cinccino + Acupressure, -Diggersby + Acupressure, -Ditto + Acupressure, -Drampa + Acupressure, -Dubwool + Acupressure, -Eevee + Acupressure, -Greedent + Acupressure, -Heliolisk + Acupressure, -Helioptile + Acupressure, -Hoothoot + Acupressure, -Indeedee + Acupressure, -Linoone-Galar + Acupressure, -Meowth + Acupressure, -Minccino + Acupressure, -Munchlax + Acupressure, -Noctowl + Acupressure, -Obstagoon + Acupressure, -Oranguru + Acupressure, -Persian + Acupressure, -Pidove + Acupressure, -Rufflet + Acupressure, -Silvally + Acupressure, -Skwovet + Acupressure, -Snorlax + Acupressure, -Stufful + Acupressure, -Tranquill + Acupressure, -Type: Null + Acupressure, -Unfezant + Acupressure, -Wooloo + Acupressure, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Acupressure, -Vaporeon + Acupressure, -Jolteon + Acupressure, -Flareon + Acupressure, -Espeon + Acupressure, -Umbreon + Acupressure, -Leafeon + Acupressure, -Glaceon + Acupressure, -Sylveon + Acupressure, -Bewear + Shell Smash, -Braviary + Shell Smash, -Bunnelby + Shell Smash, -Cinccino + Shell Smash, -Diggersby + Shell Smash, -Ditto + Shell Smash, -Drampa + Shell Smash, -Dubwool + Shell Smash, -Eevee + Shell Smash, -Greedent + Shell Smash, -Heliolisk + Shell Smash, -Helioptile + Shell Smash, -Hoothoot + Shell Smash, -Indeedee + Shell Smash, -Linoone-Galar + Shell Smash, -Meowth + Shell Smash, -Minccino + Shell Smash, -Munchlax + Shell Smash, -Noctowl + Shell Smash, -Obstagoon + Shell Smash, -Oranguru + Shell Smash, -Persian + Shell Smash, -Pidove + Shell Smash, -Rufflet + Shell Smash, -Silvally + Shell Smash, -Skwovet + Shell Smash, -Snorlax + Shell Smash, -Stufful + Shell Smash, -Tranquill + Shell Smash, -Type: Null + Shell Smash, -Unfezant + Shell Smash, -Wooloo + Shell Smash, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Shell Smash, -Vaporeon + Shell Smash, -Jolteon + Shell Smash, -Flareon + Shell Smash, -Espeon + Shell Smash, -Umbreon + Shell Smash, -Leafeon + Shell Smash, -Glaceon + Shell Smash, -Sylveon + Shell Smash, -Araquanid + Fishious Rend, -Arrokuda + Fishious Rend, -Barbaracle + Fishious Rend, -Barboach + Fishious Rend, -Barraskewda + Fishious Rend, -Basculin + Fishious Rend, -Binacle + Fishious Rend, -Blastoise + Fishious Rend, -Brionne + Fishious Rend, -Chewtle + Fishious Rend, -Chinchou + Fishious Rend, -Cloyster + Fishious Rend, -Corphish + Fishious Rend, -Corsola + Fishious Rend, -Cramorant + Fishious Rend, -Crawdaunt + Fishious Rend, -Dewpider + Fishious Rend, -Drednaw + Fishious Rend, -Drizzile + Fishious Rend, -Feebas + Fishious Rend, -Frillish + Fishious Rend, -Gastrodon + Fishious Rend, -Goldeen + Fishious Rend, -Golisopod + Fishious Rend, -Gyarados + Fishious Rend, -Inteleon + Fishious Rend, -Jellicent + Fishious Rend, -Keldeo + Fishious Rend, -Kingler + Fishious Rend, -Krabby + Fishious Rend, -Lanturn + Fishious Rend, -Lapras + Fishious Rend, -Lombre + Fishious Rend, -Lotad + Fishious Rend, -Ludicolo + Fishious Rend, -Magikarp + Fishious Rend, -Mantine + Fishious Rend, -Mantyke + Fishious Rend, -Mareanie + Fishious Rend, -Milotic + Fishious Rend, -Octillery + Fishious Rend, -Palpitoad + Fishious Rend, -Pelipper + Fishious Rend, -Popplio + Fishious Rend, -Primarina + Fishious Rend, -Pyukumuku + Fishious Rend, -Quagsire + Fishious Rend, -Qwilfish + Fishious Rend, -Remoraid + Fishious Rend, -Rotom + Fishious Rend, -Seaking + Fishious Rend, -Seismitoad + Fishious Rend, -Shellder + Fishious Rend, -Shellos + Fishious Rend, -Silvally + Fishious Rend, -Sobble + Fishious Rend, -Squirtle + Fishious Rend, -Toxapex + Fishious Rend, -Tympole + Fishious Rend, -Vaporeon + Fishious Rend, -Wailmer + Fishious Rend, -Wailord + Fishious Rend, -Wartortle + Fishious Rend, -Whiscash + Fishious Rend, -Wimpod + Fishious Rend, -Wingull + Fishious Rend, -Wishiwashi + Fishious Rend, -Wooper + Fishious Rend, -Aegislash + Shift Gear, -Bisharp + Shift Gear, -Bronzong + Shift Gear, -Bronzor + Shift Gear, -Cobalion + Shift Gear, -Copperajah + Shift Gear, -Corviknight + Shift Gear, -Cufant + Shift Gear, -Doublade + Shift Gear, -Duraludon + Shift Gear, -Durant + Shift Gear, -Escavalier + Shift Gear, -Excadrill + Shift Gear, -Ferroseed+ Shift Gear, -Ferrothorn + Shift Gear, -Honedge + Shift Gear, -Jirachi + Shift Gear, -Lucario + Shift Gear, -Mawile + Shift Gear, -Melmetal + Shift Gear, -Meltan + Shift Gear, -Meowth-Galar + Shift Gear, -Necrozma + Shift Gear, -Pawniard + Shift Gear, -Perrserker + Shift Gear, -Silvally + Shift Gear, -Solgaleo + Shift Gear, -Steelix + Shift Gear, -Stunfisk-Galar + Shift Gear, -Togedemaru + Shift Gear, -Zacian-Crowned + Shift Gear, -Zamazenta-Crowned + Shift Gear, -Abomasnow + Spore, -Appletun + Spore, -Applin + Spore, -Bellossom + Spore, -Bounsweet + Spore, -Budew + Spore, -Bulbasaur + Spore, -Celebi + Spore, -Cherrim + Spore, -Cherubi + Spore, -Cottonee + Spore, -Dartrix + Spore, -Decidueye + Spore, -Dhelmise + Spore, -Eldegoss + Spore, -Ferroseed + Spore, -Ferrothorn + Spore, -Flapple + Spore, -Gloom + Spore, -Gossifleur + Spore, -Gourgeist + Spore, -Grookey + Spore, -Ivysaur + Spore, -Leafeon + Spore, -Lombre + Spore, -Lotad + Spore, -Ludicolo + Spore, -Maractus + Spore, -Nuzleaf + Spore, -Oddish + Spore, -Phantump + Spore, -Pumpkaboo + Spore, -Rillaboom + Spore, -Roselia + Spore, -Roserade + Spore, -Rotom + Spore, -Rowlet + Spore, -Seedot + Spore, -Shiftry + Spore, -Silvally + Spore, -Snover + Spore, -Steenee + Spore, -Thwackey + Spore, -Trevenant + Spore, -Tsareena + Spore, -Venusaur + Spore, -Vileplume + Spore, -Virizion + Spore, -Whimsicott + Spore, -Bewear + Extreme Speed, -Braviary + Extreme Speed, -Bunnelby + Extreme Speed, -Cinccino + Extreme Speed, -Diggersby + Extreme Speed, -Ditto + Extreme Speed, -Drampa + Extreme Speed, -Dubwool + Extreme Speed, -Eevee + Extreme Speed, -Greedent + Extreme Speed, -Heliolisk + Extreme Speed, -Helioptile + Extreme Speed, -Hoothoot + Extreme Speed, -Indeedee + Extreme Speed, -Linoone-Galar + Extreme Speed, -Meowth + Extreme Speed, -Minccino + Extreme Speed, -Munchlax + Extreme Speed, -Noctowl + Extreme Speed, -Obstagoon + Extreme Speed, -Oranguru + Extreme Speed, -Persian + Extreme Speed, -Pidove + Extreme Speed, -Rufflet + Extreme Speed, -Silvally + Extreme Speed, -Skwovet + Extreme Speed, -Snorlax + Extreme Speed, -Stufful + Extreme Speed, -Tranquill + Extreme Speed, -Type: Null + Extreme Speed, -Unfezant + Extreme Speed, -Wooloo + Extreme Speed, -Zigzagoon-Galar + Extreme Speed, -Flareon + Extreme Speed, -Glaceon + Extreme Speed, -Jolteon + Extreme Speed, -Leafeon + Extreme Speed, -Vaporeon + Extreme Speed, -Umbreon + Extreme Speed, -Espeon + Extreme Speed, -Sylveon + Extreme Speed, -Aegislash + Double Iron Bash, -Bisharp + Double Iron Bash, -Bronzong + Double Iron Bash, -Bronzor + Double Iron Bash, -Cobalion + Double Iron Bash, -Copperajah + Double Iron Bash, -Corviknight + Double Iron Bash, -Cufant + Double Iron Bash, -Diglett-Alola + Double Iron Bash, -Doublade + Double Iron Bash, -Dugtrio-Alola + Double Iron Bash, -Duraludon + Double Iron Bash, -Durant + Double Iron Bash, -Escavalier + Double Iron Bash, -Excadrill + Double Iron Bash, -Ferroseed + Double Iron Bash, -Ferrothorn + Double Iron Bash, -Honedge + Double Iron Bash, -Jirachi + Double Iron Bash, -Klang + Double Iron Bash, -Klink + Double Iron Bash, -Klinklang + Double Iron Bash, -Lucario + Double Iron Bash, -Mawile + Double Iron Bash, -Meltan + Double Iron Bash, -Meowth-Galar + Double Iron Bash, -Necrozma + Double Iron Bash, -Pawniard + Double Iron Bash, -Perrserker + Double Iron Bash, -Silvally + Double Iron Bash, -Solgaleo + Double Iron Bash, -Steelix + Double Iron Bash, -Stunfisk-Galar + Double Iron Bash, -Togedemaru + Double Iron Bash, -Zacian + Double Iron Bash, -Zamazenta + Double Iron Bash, -Boltund + Bolt Beak, -Charjabug + Bolt Beak, -Chinchou + Bolt Beak, -Electrike + Bolt Beak, -Galvantula + Bolt Beak, -Heliolisk + Bolt Beak, -Helioptile + Bolt Beak, -Jolteon + Bolt Beak, -Joltik + Bolt Beak, -Lanturn + Bolt Beak, -Manectric + Bolt Beak, -Morpeko + Bolt Beak, -Pichu + Bolt Beak, -Pikachu + Bolt Beak, -Pincurchin + Bolt Beak, -Raichu + Bolt Beak, -Rotom + Bolt Beak, -Silvally + Bolt Beak, -Stunfisk + Bolt Beak, -Togedemaru + Bolt Beak, -Toxel + Bolt Beak, -Toxtricity + Bolt Beak, -Vikavolt + Bolt Beak, -Yamper + Bolt Beak, -Zekrom + Bolt Beak, -Zeraora + Bolt Beak, +Eternatus, -Eternatus + Abomasite, -Eternatus + Absolite, -Eternatus + Aerodactylite, -Eternatus + Aggronite, -Eternatus + Alakazite, -Eternatus + Altarianite, -Eternatus + Ampharosite, -Eternatus + Audinite, -Eternatus + Banettite, -Eternatus + Blastoisinite, -Eternatus + Cameruptite, -Eternatus + Charizardite X, -Eternatus + Charizardite Y, -Eternatus + Diancite, -Eternatus + Galladite, -Eternatus + Garchompite, -Eternatus + Gardevoirite, -Eternatus + Glalitite, -Eternatus + Gyaradosite, -Eternatus + Heracronite, -Eternatus + Houndoominite, -Eternatus + Latiasite, -Eternatus + Latiosite, -Eternatus + Lopunnite, -Eternatus + Lucarionite, -Eternatus + Manectite, -Eternatus + Metagrossite, -Eternatus + Mewtwonite X, -Eternatus + Mewtwonite Y, -Eternatus + Pinsirite, -Eternatus + Sablenite, -Eternatus + Salamencite, -Eternatus + Sceptilite, -Eternatus + Scizorite, -Eternatus + Sharpedonite, -Eternatus + Slowbronite, -Eternatus + Steelixite, -Eternatus + Swampertite, -Eternatus + Tyranitarite, -Eternatus + Venusaurite, +Lunala, -Lunala + Abomasite, -Lunala + Absolite, -Lunala + Aerodactylite, -Lunala + Aggronite, -Lunala + Alakazite, -Lunala + Altarianite, -Lunala + Ampharosite, -Lunala + Audinite, -Lunala + Banettite, -Lunala + Blastoisinite, -Lunala + Cameruptite, -Lunala + Charizardite X, -Lunala + Charizardite Y, -Lunala + Diancite, -Lunala + Galladite, -Lunala + Garchompite, -Lunala + Gardevoirite, -Lunala + Glalitite, -Lunala + Gyaradosite, -Lunala + Heracronite, -Lunala + Houndoominite, -Lunala + Latiasite, -Lunala + Latiosite, -Lunala + Lopunnite, -Lunala + Lucarionite, -Lunala + Manectite, -Lunala + Metagrossite, -Lunala + Mewtwonite X, -Lunala + Mewtwonite Y, -Lunala + Pinsirite, -Lunala + Sablenite, -Lunala + Salamencite, -Lunala + Sceptilite, -Lunala + Scizorite, -Lunala + Sharpedonite, -Lunala + Slowbronite, -Lunala + Steelixite, -Lunala + Swampertite, -Lunala + Tyranitarite, -Lunala + Venusaurite, -Blissey

Don Vascus

Certified Wednesday Poster
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I, once again come to remind you of how Shel Side Arm works

Is like photon geiser, as in if it deals physical damage, it calculates the damage with normal attack

If gengar were to be broken with SSA, it would have run poison jab a long time ago

I believe that the STABmons council overreacted, but thats another topic

AAA Ubers

Urshifu might need a look at.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8customgame-1138620727
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8customgame-1138616777
(both are me)

Doesn't even need Sniper to get the KOs, Unburden with Psychic seed is an amazing late game sweeper and suprise revenge killer. In that replay vs Ransei, you can see NDM (#StillBroken) going in for a sweep, but Urshifu getting +2 speed and returning the sweep. Wicked Blow is overall an incredibly strong move, but Close Combat still picks up KOs to things like Blissey and Kyuw. In both those replays it managed a late game sweep, and it's definitely up there in the threatlist at the moment. Taunt can also shut down non-brave bird Skarmories. With Mewtwo running around on nearly every team these days, Psychic Terrain is easy to come by. Set:

Urshifu @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
Jolly Nature
- Wicked Blow
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Taunt

Another cool set: Mandibuzz. Mandibuzz is a great special wall, easily tanking the likes of Lunala and Mewtwo with my person favorite set (see below). It's a nice Defogger, can remove Life Orbs and the such from offensive mons, and provide a nice slow pivot. In terms of a physical wall it's slightly outclassed by Skarmory, but it can still tank the likes of Marshadow and Urshifu so long as it's fairly healthy. It also steals terrains from Zekrom and Mewtwo with Misty Surge, then uses it to gain a spdef boost (creds to heat for suggesting this combo). Here's my set:
Mandibuzz (F) @ Misty Seed
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Defog
- U-turn
- Roost

Since I love Scarfers, I'll share this final set. Eternatus' two main offensive abilities are Adaptability and Sheer Force. I prefer Sheer Force simply because Sheer Force Flamethrower can OHKO most steels in the meta. This is a great revenge killer and overall a strong offensive prescence.

I'm currently in the process of fine-tuning my team, but when it's done I'll post here!

Wow, a non-STAB 'n' Mega post from snafutari? What is the world coming to?

:tyranitar: + :jirachi:

This is a balance core I've been playing around with in among the least developed official mashups we've got, CAAAmomons. Water/Dragon is an incredible defensive typing, helping Poison Heal Tyranitar easily pull off sweeps with Dragon Dance against unprepared teams (which, quite frankly, is most of them). However, even with Poison Heal, Tyranitar can find itself getting worn down, which is where Bug/Steel Regenerator Jirachi comes in; the typing is also really strong defensively, only being weak to 1 type (which Water/Dragon is quad resistant to), and resists both of Water/Dragon's weaknesses. In addition, it provides a bulky pivot to swap into Tyranitar safely, allowing for an easy Toxic Orb proc (and potentially a Dragon Dance).

Now, the core isn't omnipotent. It has issues with hyper offense teams built around Webs, as Tyranitar really needs a Dragon Dance to outspeed things. This same issue likely extends to Trick Room, as then Tyranitar is easy pickings for plenty of slower breakers. Lastly, slow Knock Off/Trick really trouble this core, especially in tandem with a Magnet Pull abuser, as then there is no easy way to keep Tyranitar alive for long. With all this being said, this is a very fun core to abuse in my opinion, and is definitely something I'd recommend you give a shot!

Just some other thoughts on CAAAmomons while I'm talking about it.

:avalugg: + :chansey:

The defensive core is as powerful as ever, although it really doesn't like Megastones/Z-crystals being absent for Trick/Switcheroo sponging (although this can be softened by Sticky Hold Chansey). Teleport Chansey is probably the best variant at the moment, as it can give strong momentum gain on balance, and can help with hazards chip on more stally teams. Avalugg though has a lot of different sets it can run. The first is of course Steel/Fighting, as Iron Defense+Body Press makes it a solid win condition, though, personally, I'm not a fan of stacking fighting weaknesses, or giving your physical wall a fighting weakness. The second typing is one that I used a decent amount last gen, Steel/Poison with Levitate. The sheer number of resists this gives you is obscene, and, since you can slot Iron Defense in the first slot, you can still run Body Press to make Avalugg a strong win condition anyway, just without the Fighting weakness. The last typing I want to mention is Water/Poison, which would be really nice for the Fighting resist if it wasn't for the big issue: it's only decent Water move is Surf. Not even whirlpool, just Surf, Hydro Pump, and Water Pulse. Not exactly an ideal movepool for Avalugg.

:corsola-galar: / :drifblim:

That's right, GodBlim is back...kinda. Not really, honestly. These two are just the best Pranster+Destiny Bond users I can think of, which isn't exactly the most glamorous role Drifblim has had in mashups, but at least it's something. They do similar things, though they both have different traits that can be better for different teams. Drifblim has more power and doesn't rely on it's item slot, but is frailer and lacks Scald to fish for burns when your opponent is trying to spam setup. Galarian Corsola has the bulk boost of Eviolite and Scald, but has a lower Special Attack than Drifblim, and loses a fair amount of it's bulk upon getting Knocked Off or Tricked. Both are very solid however, and I expect they'll stay solid for a fair bit into this meta's lifespan (though I could very well be wrong here).

:mew:

This is the last Pokemon I want to touch on, because, quite frankly, this is basically a forced addition onto every team. Its movepool is absolutely obscene, and its stats give it the ability to accomplish just about whatever it wants. Just for starters, it can run Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Spikes stacking, and even defensive sets, and this is just scratching the surface of what this thing is capable of. There's no telling if it'll end up being too much in the future, but for the time being, it probably should be on the watch list.

Just wanna talk briefly about a recent discovery that has led to Urshifu being a lot more common in STAB based mashups; for whatever reason, if you get trapped somehow, you can repeatedly use No Retreat to omniboost multiple times. The reason that Urshifu is the best for this is because of Jaw Lock; since this traps you and your opponent on use, this can easily be used to safely omniboost on something that otherwise can't do anything to you. The issue with this strategy is, of course, Fairy being a type that exists. Granted, this is less of an issue to Urshifu in a particular non-official mashup in STABmons+Camomons, but just about everywhere else this is an issue for this strategy. In particular, this is a damning flaw in STAB 'n' Mega, where Altarianite Arcanine can OHKO Urshifu with ExtremeSpeed, even after it gets off a No Retreat.

Anyway, I'm going to try to push CAAAmomons for a bit, since I think it's really solid at the moment, and I'll try to get some resources for STAB 'n' Mega up soonish (particularly, a VR for Post DLC is desperately needed).

Just wanna talk briefly about a recent discovery that has led to Urshifu being a lot more common in STAB based mashups; for whatever reason, if you get trapped somehow, you can repeatedly use No Retreat to omniboost multiple times. The reason that Urshifu is the best for this is because of Jaw Lock; since this traps you and your opponent on use, this can easily be used to safely omniboost on something that otherwise can't do anything to you.
People in chat were wondering if this is just a temporary Showdown bug that wouldn't normally be revealed because nothing can naturally learn both No Retreat and Jaw Lock. I couldn't find testing for this combination specifically but it has been tested and found to work with Mean Look on cart, so it probably is correct and permanent behaviour:-

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...chanics-research.3655528/page-21#post-8290570

Dragapult is banned from STAAABmons, No Retreat is restricted from STAAABmons!

This wave of bans attempts to decrease teambuilding constraints by decreasing the number of "win out of nowhere" elements in the meta. The threat of Pult, No Retreat and Volcarona as well as various other potential setup sweepers means that its impossible to reliably check each one of them, often leaving yourself open to straight up losing to an unexpected setup sweeper after a free turn of setup. This meant that Prankbond was extremely valuable and almost mandatory for teams to include. The alternative was using Scarf Pult/Unaware fat Normal + Triage Fairy, but virtually all of my succesful teams had one of these antisetup measures.

I initially wanted to ban Volcarona as well, but decided to hold off on it. It is however on our watchlist along with Chansey, Magearna, Melmetal and Dark Urshifu.

1) :Dragapult: Dragapult is still too much to handle, even with the new arrivals Tang and Mag. There's a few reasons for this. First, Poltergeist makes Banded/LO adapt Dragapult hit insanely hard, coming close to ohkoing even some defensive mons on neutral hits. This is why Intimidate pivots like Tang, Hippo, Magearna became a necessity to check Zera (which has already been banned) and Pult. But, Pult can abuse adapt boosted Draco Meteor to easily ohko physdef Tang/Hippo after chipping it with a physical move. So really it was only Magearna that semi consistently switched in and threatened it out, but you could also run mixed SFLO sets with Shadow Bone and Fire Blast - the former 2hkos AV Mag, the latter 2hkos Intim Mag. SFLO Pult had the added benefit of hitting Mandibuzz for big damage with Thunderbolt, again managing to muscle through a supposed check. Last, Substitute Pult could abuse fat normals like Null and Chansey who try to switch in on ghost moves and use them to generate free turns to set up or get chip/force kills. All of this means that Pult doesn't actually have very good defensive counterplay, which is unacceptable for a mon that has virtually 0 offensive counterplay due to its amazing speed tier.

2) :cobalion: :hawlucha: No Retreat seems like a balanced move at first glance. Omniboost, but you trap yourself. The issue is that in STAAAB all the good abusers have pivot moves meaning they bypass the trapping component almost completely. In addition, they can all abuse Magic Guard + LO or damage boosting abilities to create mons that are virtually unwallable and unrevengable after a single turn of setup, while having the ability to pivot out of bad matchups. With the DLC, NR got a fantastic new abuser in Urshifu to join the previously used Cobalion (who terrorized the pre-dlc meta) and Hawlucha. The main issue was that NR Urshifu requires completely different checks compared to CobLucha (Fairies for Urshifu, Ghosts for CobLucha), which adds another constraint to teambuilding. In addition, it has been recently discovered that trapping your NR mon via some other means (Jaw Lock, Ingrain, opposing trap moves) lets you freely stack up NR boosts. All of this means that NR is too powerful for the metagame.

EDIT: Code updated thanks to Roldski32!

Last edited:
:sm/politoed: Doubles OM Samples teams :sm/kingdra:
(DLC 1 edition)

As you all know, building teams for Doubles is much more different than how it's done in Singles. As a result, Doubles OM tends to be unpopular. To alliterative that (a bit), I decided to have a section of sample teams dedicated to Doubles OM! If you have a team, feel free to submit to me through PM, and if I like it, your team may be featured here!

AAA Doubles (Updated 8/17)
:marowak-alola: :necrozma: :amoonguss: :porygon2: :hatterene: :ferrothorn:
Trick Room
https://pokepast.es/88fe522b8a454420

Guess I should explain the Pokemon's abilities then. Magic Bounce is ridiculous on a Trick Room setter, so that's what I have in mind. I thought Necrozma filled the role as a good balance between offense and defense TR setter quite well, so I give it Magic Bounce. Hatterene has Psychic Surge to grant Expanding Force a power boost and hit multiple foes as well as replacing Misty Terrain and Electric Terrain which would have block Spore. As for others, Marowak has Adaptability to hit harder, Amoonguss cancels its Fire- and Ice-type weakness with Thick Fat, Ferrothorn gets fire immunity from Flash Fire and added to help my matchup against Water-type, Porygon2 has Friend Guard to increases its ally's durability when its active and because I can't think of any other good ability for it.

One big disadvantage the team has is against Urshifu Single Strike who can blow through Necrozma, Marowak, and Hatterene with Wicked Blow and use Close Combat on Porygon2. If you choose to improve Urshifu's matchup a bit, I would suggest replacing Hatterene's Protect or Trick Room with Dazzling Gleam.

:mew: :starmie: :politoed: :keldeo: :amoonguss: :kyurem:
Psyrain
https://pokepast.es/1ded4f6880f0c8c4
The star of this team is Starmie, with Tinted Lens, most of the supposedly resisted Pokemon cannot stand against its Expanding Force with the rain boosting the power for Water-type as well. I also get to run a more offensive spread for Mew with Psychic Surge supporting Expanding Force, so that's neat. Meanwhile, Keldeo has Swift Swim to act as a rain sweeper with Flip Turn to switch out.

And for those who are wondering why I'm using Politoed instead, as they say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", I guess I can use Rotom Wash, but it does have a Ground weakness if not running Levitate, so I backed down. Also because it has no helping hand and you would need to run a Nasty Plot set instead >:/ Kyurem acts as a countermeasure to opposing rain.

:terrakion: :arctozolt: :mew: :cinderace: :excadrill: :zeraora:
Sand
https://pokepast.es/fec553508c865793

Life Orb gang rise up
Not much else to say really. Terrakion sets up Sandstorm through Sand Stream, therefore doubling Artozolt's and Excadrill's Speed with Sand Rush, with the former can pierce through everything with Bolt Beak on everything that's not Prankster, Electric immunity, and Triage. Although I don't know who would want to use Triage. Since Libero's banned, I settled with the next best thing; Magic Guard Cinderace. Now you don't crash and burn when High Jump Kick hits Protect, but its accuracy still leaves a lot to be desired.

:weavile: :urshifu: (water) :mew: :dragapult: :zeraora: :togekiss:
Unseen Gang
https://pokepast.es/d43336efefc82a5e
I built this team to take advantage of Unseen Fists, that's it. I can't think of anything else that can take advantage of Unseen Fists besides Urshifu, so I picked it. Zeraora could work but it mainly acts as a utility attacker.

Update 8/17
STABmons Doubles

:dragapult: :type null::rillaboom: :bouffalant: :mew: :scizor:
Extreme Bouffalant
https://pokepast.es/41f92a0fbe0e9a69

Despite the team's name, it's actually built around with Dragapult in mind, with Type: Null transforming to it once Dragapult pulls off some Dragon Dance boost. I also want to find a good Extreme Speed user not named Greedent, so that where I come up with Bouffalant, who has the added benefit of coming with Sleep Powder immunity in Sap Sipper.

:alakazam: :indeedee::dragapult: :rotom-heat: :urshifu: :escavalier:
Baddy Bad Psyspam
https://pokepast.es/c6626bc3d20b0acf

The whole team is only designed to combat Extreme Speed in mind. Now that Darmanitan Galar has melted (f) and discussing that on Discord, I've replaced it with No Retreat Urshifu and Escavalier who could support it by redirecting moves while it sets up No Retreat and then bow to Rillaboom.

:weezing-galar: :urshifu: :scizor: :volcarona: :type null::dragapult:
Cringe Gas
https://pokepast.es/c25cae6edb04f18e

:kingler: Chansey is gone :crabby:

Anyway, Galarian Weezing greatly benefited from STABmons with Moonlight increasing its longevity and therefore shutting down anything that relies on ability longer. Sadly, the supposed main star of the show, Volcarona, was noticeable worse in STABmons Doubles, at least from my experience since many Pokemon gets better tools to deal with Volcarona, especially Spectral Thief whereas the best Volcarona gets is Fusion Flare and Blue Flare.

:tyranitar: :excadrill: :incineroar: :dragapult: :rotom-mow: :sylveon:
The Other Sand
https://pokepast.es/4f6ed3a9b3802500

It's a sand team, except it can beat Volcarona, sort of. Also, I want to try out V-create Incineroar. Losing speed sucks though. For other options, you could replace Excadrill's Stealth Rock with Rock Slide or Substitute.

Last edited:
Alright, it's been a long time coming, but now that the DLC is out, there's no real excuse for me to put off the STAB 'n' Mega Viability Ranking, so let's just jump right in.

S Rank

Magearna (Cameruptite, Manectite, Sablenite, Venusaurite)
Toxapex (Banettite, Latiasite, Sablenite)

S- Rank

Arcanine (Altarianite, Pinsirite)

A+ Rank

Dragapult (Absolite, Diancite, Lucarionite, Pinsirite)
Excadrill (Pinsirite, Scizorite)
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane (Leftovers, Life Orb, Weakness Policy)
Umbreon (Audinite, Sablenite)

A Rank

Corviknight (Sablenite, Venusaurite)
Lunala (Heavy-Duty Boots, Leftovers)
Mandibuzz (Sablenite)
Reshiram (Choice Scarf, Leftovers)
Rotom-Heat (Banettite, Charizardite Y, Latiasite)
Terrakion (Aerodactylite, Diancite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite)
Volcarona (Absolite, Cameruptite, Diancite, Lucarionite)
Zamazenta (Aerodactylite)

A- Ranks

Chandelure (Charizardite Y, Houndoominite, Lucarionite)
Chansey (Eviolite)
Cinderace (Lopunnite)
Darmanitan (Lopunnite)
Ferrothorn (Sablenite, Venusaurite)
Gourgeist-Super (Banettite)
Lucario (Altarianite, Lopunnite, Pinsirite)
Mew (Absolite, Diancite, Lopunnite, Manectite, Sablenite)
Rotom-Wash (Absolite, Banettite, Diancite, Latiasite)
Silvally (Absolite, Ampharosite, Gyaradosite)
Urshifu (Aerodactylite)
Vaporeon (Audinite, Pinsirite, Sablenite)

B+ Rank

Eternatus (Life Orb)
Glaceon (Glalitite)
Gyarados (Audinite, Lucarionite, Salamencite)
Hippowdon (Slowbronite, Venusaurite)
Rhyperior (Heracronite, Scizorite)
Runerigus (Banettite, Sablenite, Venusaurite)
Shedinja (Focus Sash, Heavy-Duty Boots, Safety Goggles)

B Rank

Darmanitan-Galar (Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Mewtwonite X)
Dracovish (Sharpedonite, Swampertite)
Dracozolt (Aerodactylite, Metagrossite, Pinsirite)
Jolteon (Charizardite Y, Lucarionite, Pinsirite)
Mantine (Audinite)
Rotom-Fan (Banettite, Cameruptite)
Shuckle (Ampharosite, Gyaradosite)
Sylveon (Sablenite, Venusaurite)

B- Rank

Hydreigon (Absolite, Blastoisinite, Cameruptite, Diancite)
Keldeo (Lucarionite)
Mamoswine (Heracronite, Scizorite)
Pelipper (Damp Rock)
Tyranitar (Aggronite, Gyaradosite, Sablenite)
Weezing-Galar (Ampharosite)
Zekrom (Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Leftovers)

C Rank

Braviary (Lopunnite)
Exeggutor-Alola (Sablenite)
Hatterene (Sablenite)
Orbeetle (Sablenite)

Tranquility

Some staaab thoughts:

Alola Form
- This mon is a really good breaker in the current tier and I usually get a kill or two with it per game due to it's sheer power. Having an amazing dual coverage that hits physically Means only TTar can resist its dual stabs that relevant, and can easily tack on Boomerang for it. This along with easily switching into chansey/other normals and getting a sub means it has free setup to break, or just launch one of it's very powerful attacks. Like this mon a lot, but also does need hazard control.

/
- I actually like this core a lot and have been spamming it on teams lately. Shore up is honestly the best thing TTar could’ve got and now it can be a spdef pivot to a lot of things like Volc, Noivern and especially Zam. Kommo-o is the best rocker in the tier currently and TTar with spikes makes it really easy to hazard stack and pressure defog/Spin. Usually a steel or fire is needed to resist fairy for this core however.

- I don’t like this mon whatsoever, being able to bypass its biggest drawback with one item opens up so many doors for this mon and not having to run mglo. Turboblaze bypasses FlashFire, Soundproof and unaware as well, and desolate land allows for it to solar beam and boost it’s already powerful blue flares while bypassing one of its weaknesses. Even in psychic terrain it can beat TTar and Pex, not making them great checks either. Having to run either Chansey or Null just to check this mon isn’t healthy whatsoever, and while it can be pressured offensively if not QD’d, it’s ability to come in on Magearna and other resists and just set up means it’s very hard to revenge, and honestly puts it over the top imo.

- Speaking of special setup sweepers, we have primarina who is great in the current meta in my eyes. Poison Heal is really easy to get with protect and with Kommo-o/Mandibuzz/TTar being really common, it’s easy for it to come in and setup. it can even take on Chansey 1v1 due to pp stalling and fishing for burns with scald, while it isn’t recommended, hazards chip and burn can damage enough the Chansey long term to make volcarona very dangerous late game, or it to poise a late game sweeper as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)