Tournament BLT VII: Week 4

Hello to all ! I'm putting this little message on you like a billboard! So first of all, I want to congratulate all the people who made their match whether it is a winner or a loser, you give your best and I want to congratulate you ! :jynx:

For survivors of this tournament, you have less than 48 hours to fight in the arena. It remains at this time or I am writing you 15 games that have not yet been played ! We are now entering the final stretch of this week of competition ! Give your all and have fun ! :blobpex:

To make the ranking visually prettier (and much to Lkap's dismay :blobthumbsup:) I have the idea of representing you in the form of a Pokémon. This is why small pokémon appeared next to your replay. For the moment the pokémon that currently appear are chosen according to your avatar. This can obviously change, if you ever want to appear alongside a specific pokemon we can do it, if this is the case you can contact me in a private message on PS: Mellow1004 or on Smogon by sending me a private message . I do this before all to please you and make the table of replays more fun :blobthumbsup:

Message for the high authorities: I hope this does not go against the rules, this was the case I am sorry and I withdraw it :-)

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this message, thank you for your support, thank you to the staff who created this tournament and thanks to you for making this tournament possible. I wish you good luck for the last two days of competition in this fourth week of the BLT. Thanks everyone ! :blobthumbsup:
lol

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
This concludes this 4th week of Blt, all the matches were played and we have 99% of the replays of the matches that are available. Thank you all for playing the game with the replays, and congratulations to all for your incredible match ! :jynx:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)