Invalid Add Sword and Shield trainer avatars for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
I have been working, with the help of Pujolly and Altthiel for touch-ups (and the Bede), on a couple generation 8 trainer avatars for PS, inspired by the huge work gnomowladny put into the gen6 trainers avatars we got earlier this year.
We asked The Immortal if there was a way they could be implemented for everyone, and they gave us permission to post in here.

Sprites 8G.png

If any of these needs to be reworked, we'll gladly do it so that everybody on PS can use them.

Last edited:

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Unfortunately, many of these are not up to our quality standards.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Brumirage I´ve done two Custom Avis for PS so i´m familiar with the quality and technical requirements; also i´ve known Pujo for some time now and consider him a friend and a great staff partner! So if u wanna, i could gladly help yall review and correct them, trying to give my cup of tea so at least most of them suffice the criteria and can be approved.

Altthiel

From the new world
is a Tiering Contributor
Working would sure be easier if we had a clear view on that, however we don't.
As such it is quite difficult for us to pinpoint what's to change and what's to keep about those sprites.

Although we won't give up and will keep on iterate on this project until it's finally recognised as serious quality work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)