Tournament Ubers Premier League VIII - Finals (Won by Dapper Dracovish)

ggs Melmetals, you were quite solid and put up a good fight. Just wanted to give shoutouts to my wonderful teammates and managers for a fun season.

Stone_Cold and Abs
Thank you for getting me despite being an unproven random in ubers (and pretty much any other tour tbh). Sorry I was inactive at some points and that I went 0-2 lol. You guys always made chat fun. Plz free DPP ubers goat abs btw.

@
cromagnet and PurpleGatorade
You’re OG’s and did so much for the team in SS and SM. Always kept morale high. Also came super clutch when we needed you most.

Icemaster
You were also quite fire this entire tour and helped as much as you could. Keep it up bro.

Eternal Spirit
We didn’t talk too much throughout the tour but you were super clutch and a pretty cool guy. Good luck in Snake and hopefully you spent the commission from Big Dave well.

orch
You’re epic in ORAS even if your Cong posts make me drop a haha a lot of the time.

Carl Murray
Hope you’ve kept safe. You were pretty good and very motivated.

shrang
We didn’t talk much, if at all, but you came in swinging in finals when we needed you.

Melle2402
You had a tough qualifing season cause you got pretty unlucky. But you’ll do better next time I’m sure.

Also thanks to our helpers for helping, you guys were great.

hs
-hs

Shoutouts

Stone_Cold Abs thank you for paying my ridiculous retain price and having faith in me throughout the tour. Sorry I couldn't perform quite as well as expected but I'm super happy that we won regardless. You did a great job with the team environment and I hope to team with you guys again in the future.

cromagnet Icemaster y'all really saved me in SS thanks for supplying me with fresh teams every week and agreeing to endless rounds of testing. Both of you are top 5 SS players imo and you really took this team to the next level. The amount of dedication you guys had was really impressive.

orch thanks for the ORAS teams every week bro I really appreciated the tests and the unique vision you bring to the tier. Your builds are rly creative and it was great watching you prove your doubters wrong every week.

Eternal Spirit GANHAMOS!
nah but seriously you made my SM teams look a lot better than they were thanks to ur god-tier plays. You dominated this tour and would've had an even better record if it wasn't for insane hax.

Carl Murray we didn't talk much but you were always a positive presence on the team and your 6-3 record is proof that you're one of the best BW players around. Thanks for clutching damn near every week.

Melle2402 didn't talk to you much either but I'm really glad that we traded for you midseason, you're an incredible adv player and that finals win was really well played.

Ophion shrang you guys were fantastic team support the whole time and really came thru whenever you needed to play, build, or test. Thanks for being such great presences.

So that's 3 UPLs and 3 wins. I am really lucky to have been part of 2 amazing teams and this tour was extremely fun all the way through. Thanks to everyone else who played tested and built with me, I really appreciate the help. I may not have had the greatest personal record but I'd take a team W any day. Thanks for a great two months Vishes!

EVERYONE: Thanks for participating in UPL and trying to win. I really enjoyed how every team had their own personality. Shout outs to Bandits in particular, a massive improvement to previous installment! I also appreciated the spectators occasionally stirring up the pot for drama for everyone. This UPL was Ubers community coming back together and trying to have fun together, and I hope that everyone had a blast regardless their results.

Stone_Cold Abs Thanks for drafting me. Your draft was amazing, and tbh, we essentially won in the preview looking back in the hindsight. I didn't expect to be bought in this UPL. I was surprised when I found out you both decided to draft me. At first, I wasn't really sure about Dave. I've known abs for years, and I've always enjoyed playing pokemon with him so I figured that I'd trust his Plan. Then, I quickly figured that Dave is hella chill and hilarious. You guys rock and I couldn't have asked for better managers to create the winning environment. Also big shout outs to abs for carrying DPP on his back for 7 weeks. Hope you guys will decide to return to UPL scene in future.

cromagnet Great and enjoyable presence on team. A very friendly guy, and I look forward to teaming up with you in future. I tried to chime in to metagame SS sometimes, but it's obvious that you know way more about it than I do. I hope that I did help a bit with whatever I did lol. I enjoyed our tests together. It's unfortunate that the world didn't get to see Specs Brick Break Gothitelle as anti-screens innovation.... Alas.

Icemaster Icemaster252 just ices every opponent into the ice age. Also, your humor is pretty understated and I appreciated your abundant jokes. I have a feeling that you'll rise up in smogon hierarchy quickly. You're awesome. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to teaming up with you again. I enjoyed our tests together. You're a winner all the way.

PurpleGatorade Your playing is incredible. I enjoyed testing ORAS and creating teams for your ORAS. I just wish that some of my innovations had more usage, but you won too much for it to be even used kekkers. You're a beast.

Eternal Spirit Dark magician goes click click and click. GANHAMOS. btw, lets go out on a date.

Carl Murray Cool and funny guy. You bring an awesome energy to the team. BONUS: you bring a revolutionary vision to BW. I played 10x more BW than I played ORAS testing your teams lol x_x. You worked really hard to bring something new to BW, and you really did push the metagame. You worked incredibly hard in the background, and I don't think that many people realize that. Be proud of that.

Melle2402 Kinda quiet in this UPL and I wish that you'd talk more and let us know more about you. You played a great ADV game and I also really appreciate you stepping up for the week that I couldn't play ORAS and repping my team incredibly well with DOMINANT performance. Also, your win this week was so clutch. MELLOAT.

shrang You're a pillar in the ubers community, and I really appreciate that you were drafted because you can play anything and you have basically seen it all lol. I saw that you metagamed DPP with abs a lot and really forced him to rethink to refine his approaches which is great thing. You were excellent support until abs got banhammered. And, you filled into the shoes comfortably by winning the most crucial week of all.

Ophion Glad you laugh at my cong posts bro. Cong is way too serious for what it is. You also helped out SS metagaming and DPP metagaming, and I really appreciate your contributions.

I really enjoyed our two months together as Dracos and Ubers community. I felt like this UPL was a positive experience for most of people and it was a really nice experience for me to come back from hiatus from pokemon. It was really nice to socialize with a lot of people who were kinda afk until now.

cromagnet

I pledge allegiance to the grind
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I was waiting for team dump but I figured I'll just do this here.

This was the most fun tour experience I've ever been a part of and the last two weeks really cemented me as wanting to do more with Ubers. This was a fantastic team and everyone was super active, helpful, and supportive. We took some big chances in SS having 2 rookies but we really pulled through in the end. I think I speak for the entire team when I say the last two months with the Vishes was a highlight of my time playing this game.

Stone_Cold & abs: Thanks for taking a chance on me and drafting this dude who's been knocking at the door of UPL for 3 years. You guys were awesome managers and I had a blast. I was honestly unsure if I'd be bought for UPL and really didn't expect to be drafted for as much as I was, so there was a lot of pressure to live up to it. Special thanks to Dave for his pep talks in the beginning.

Icemaster: You really cemented yourself as the best SS player this tour man. You had an incredible record in this wild tier we call SS Ubers. It's been great teaming up and I think we worked really well as a core. Thanks for all the suggestions when I didn't know what to build and all the test games Mr. MVP. Also, thanks for carrying the team in SS when I couldn't crack it. Best SS core in the whole tour, we knew it from the beginning.

PurpleGatorade: The OG! Thanks for all you did for me, from advocating for me before the tour to all the help testing during. You're a solid af player and I'm really glad we got to team up in this tour.

Shivam3299: You were my secret weapon for this tour man, thanks for much for all the help and million testing games every week. You contributed to a lot of my success in this tour and you're absolutely a Dracovish through and through. I hope to see you in UPL next year!

orch: I don't get why people were unsure of you going into this tour. Ever since I've been playing Ubers for all these years I've known of you and known what a solid player you are. I'm glad you came out of hiatus for this man, you really crushed it! Hope we can team up in the future!

Eternal Spirit: GANHAMOS!!! The USUM goat with the best prep! You had a really good season and carried that USUM slot bro bro! You were the lifeline of the team in TB too, and you're the sole reason we made it into finals and won!

Carl Murray: Awesome BW player and person all around. I really enjoyed your presence and the banter in the server

Melle2402: Melloat! Our late entry to the team but a pillar of our team. You truly are the goat of ADV and I'm glad you got to play it and crush it in that tier! Also I loved the Vish memes

hs: Once a Vish always a Vish. Sad to see you go to the Ho-ohs but it was good to see you come back in the end to soak up victory with the team :]

shrang: Love your Star Wars references and waking up to a million messages in the DPP channel almost every morning haha. You were a really dedicated player to the team and I'm glad you got to play and clutched a win for us. Looking forward to more of your room polls ;]

Ophion: Bro we've known each other for like 2-3 years now. I remember you asking me questions about Yveltal in USUM when you were writing analyses and the VSS name. I'm glad we were able to team together for a tour. You're super solid, gave invaluable support, and your record is not at all reflective of how good of a player you are.

Zesty43: Thanks for pushing for me to get into the tour for the past 2 years man. I'm glad I finally got this experience. Room 418 for life.

Fc04: One day that crystal ball will mess up and I'll get you bro.

Thanks to all the helpers who aided us in playoffs Exiline Skysolo Staxi TonyFlygon WreckDra!

Overall, it was a tour to never forget. Everyone was spectacular and supportive in a community I had previously viewed as hostile. I got what I wanted from this tour and I wouldn't have wanted to play with any other team. I came into this tour doubting myself and just wanting to be able to play next year, but now that its over I'm just happy I got to play this time. It was the highlight of my entire time playing Pokemon.
Thanks for this fantastic experience everyone!
Stay tuned for team dump!
VISHES 4 LIFE

Last edited:
I wasnt the most talkative user of our team but I had much fun playing for you guys, nothing but respect for the work you all have done this time around. I dont wanna get too deep into individual shoutouts (just writing this one is already very peculiar from me in general lmao) but i wanna thank some people specially:

Stone_Cold - You are one of the best managers ive ever had playing this game, you are very good at motivating people, managing nerves and have just a very positive vibe in chat too, which I value a lot. You planned on taking me since the start and im glad you did, I had way more fun than I thought I would and it surely had much to do with my performance. Ty boy.

PurpleGatorade - You are a freaking beast at teambuilding man, im pretty sure I wouldnt have done as well as I did without you. Your takes are always precise and potent, I always felt very comfortable with anything you threw at my channel and plus, you are a very inteligent boy, too. If ubers comeback to relevancy you will be the main guy I wanna have around in officials with me, no matter how much I have to pay. Cya.

Carl Murray Abs (does he not have an account wtf?) - You were very relevant on my run throughout both the regular season and tie break, your takes were precise as well and very valuable. Thank you for the hard work, always appreciated by me.

M Dragon Pohjis Zesty43 Skysolo Melle2402 hs - Thank you for the few tests and inputs, count on me for anything you ever need. :heart:

To the rest of the team: You were all amazing and every single one of you deserve these rings. Special mention to Icemaster and cromagnet for the stellar runs, both were very impressive. Hope we get to team up again eventually.

Last edited:
Guess it’s my turn.

when signing in UPL I knew few people, and got contacted by abs to play, said sure because I actually wanted to test myself in a smogon environment. Season went very difficult for me despite the good record, I think I could have made it better if I wasn’t too rash in some weeks, which Stone Cold helped me deal with. My teams were a lot criticized but in the end it’s the W that matters.

now for my s/o

abs first, was an amazing manager, we discussed all you can discuss for me: music, F1, life. His ban was such a disappointment because I can’t believe the dude who we kept discussing with in the chat is a toxic presence or whatever. He truly is an amazing dude whatever people say

Stone_Cold for being such a motivator. That’s what a team needs. Someone who reviews with you the mistakes you done and keep motivating you to win and mostly enjoy your time in a team. This is the best way to manage a team. This win is mostly yours!

Icemaster and cromagnet the SS duo. I learned so much in SS just by reading your chat.It was actually impressive how much thought you put in every single teams. Would gladly team up with you again!

PurpleGatorade timezone were not kind to us discussing but let’s be real, you’re such a good player and you always played good!

Eternal Spirit GUNHAMOS. if it wasn’t you, I would think you’d be a clown to not build anything. The random number to pick a team was so funny and your idea. Keep rocking on smogon dude, you’re a very good player

orch so much to say yet I don’t know how. Part of me wants to slap you because I told you the team was Ghostceus weak LOL. But the plays you make dude are sick and I’m impressed of the vision you have from oras. We didn’t play much oras but BW mostly. I think you are ready to be a main BW next season kek

shrang thanks for the tests and for working a lot with abs for teams. The fight in finals was thrilling to watch! We didn’t talk that much but you’re a great dude

Melle2402 who let that man in our team LOL. Jokes aside, PO friends and all, we know each other well and testing your shedinja team with hp fire latios was the funniest experience I could try in adv. you rocked until the end. Grats my friend

Ophion we didn’t get to talk a lot but you’re a nice dude. Don’t let the 0-2 tell you’re bad!

To all those helped me test such as Staxi, Wreckdra, Skysolo, even Exiline, thank you a lot. Your presence in the chat was a phenomenal help!!

To the managers, such as Mysterious M and Kyogre who are for me the PO community, and the other who made this tour possible. Thanks for the run and for dealing with your team the way you actually expected it for most of you.

Lastly, s/o to Chill Shadow who is a very good friend irl. The whole situation in which you live sucks and it was fun knowing that we got to play in this tour. I hope to see you soon!

Ron

You can see me everywhere
Won, gg Royal
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ubers-516164
I had an absolute blast playing in this tour, s/o all the Vishes PurpleGatorade Melle2402 Eternal Spirit Carl Murray shrang hs orch Ophion and especially cromagnet for all the tests and ideas for my games, Abs & Stone_Cold for being incredible managers. Thank you all for being an amazing team, to the helpers in the Vish discord and for my other friends who supported us.
Where's my shoutout :-P

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Thanks Vishes for giving me the opportunity to play. I really appreciate that I feel like I still have a presence in the community especially since I've pretty much dropped most of my attachment to the tier and to be able to be part of the winning team matters a great deal.
Apologies that I didn't speak all that much so the common thread amongst most of our team for these shoutouts will be "We didn't speak very much but you're a great dude" feel.

Stone_Cold - You've shown a great deal of support and faith in me, first in the purchase, and then in the ongoing support week in week out. I didn't get to play for most of the tour but you were great in making me feel like I was an important part in the team. It's really easy to get estranged with the rest of the team especially when you don't play, but you were excellent in putting in the effort to keep me in the loop with everything.
Abs - Damn it was fun playing DPP with you again. It was great having you back in the community since our breed of boomers playing Ubers are really dying out recently and it's hard to find people that relate to old-school Ubers spirit any more. The permaban was a total dog move to whoever decided to pull out years old worth of irrelevant shit and I don't care what people say, this was a total hit-job. Happy retirement, hope to have you back in the Ubers room to slap some sense into the zoomers from time to time :)
PurpleGatorade - I didn't get to speak to you much but you carried a big weight being our BO3 player and did amazingly and seemed like a great dude.
Icemaster - Hot damn you were amazing and easily the best new player on the block. I had so much faith in you that even with our bad weeks that you'd always pull through with a win. Good luck in the future and hope you continue to do well in mons.
Eternal Spirit - I didn't speak with you very much but you played so well and like Icemaster was so consistent, even when you had to play BW2. Like Ice and PG, you carried out team like nobody's business.
cromagnet - I didn't get to speak to you much either but you also seemed like a great dude, easy to talk to. Have fun and good luck with the rest of your endeavors!
orch - Fuck I love you orch. You just say whatever the hell you want and don't give a shit what people think. The fact that you'd literally run the same core every week and invite people to counterteam you yet you still wipe the floor with them just goes to show how good you are at this game.
Melle2402 - Damn you had some bad luck this season but you delivered when it was most important. We don't talk much but it was great playing with you this year.
Carl Murray - I had some good fun playtesting with you and you seem like a really chill guy. Thanks for your help and good luck in the rest of your endeavors!
Ophion - We never really got to chat but I feel we have a bit of common ground as subs, overall seems like a great guy.
hs - Sorry to see you go early in the tour but you were great for the time you were with us.
Exiline - Special shoutout because even though you didn't get to come back in time for auctions you pretty much stuck with our team and provided invaluable input throughout the way. You could have picked any team to support but you picked us (well at least I saw anyway) and we're all grateful for your help.

And now to celebrate behold some Ekiller memes:
https://i.gyazo.com/3749c9c0816a1688b2a126d4170b2e24.png (Ekiller Yamcha)
https://i.gyazo.com/9a2dc11d9ccc128392cbb2edd29bfed4.png (Ekiller p---y)
https://i.gyazo.com/ffbc42b5c0352921515b4bd6dbfdc133.png (Ekiller Whale p---y)
https://i.gyazo.com/0de38dd5a534e56bd573c7597e1322f3.png (Ekiller stop having fun)
https://i.gyazo.com/9fb871ed0fa4c054bf78f2c6e81667a9.png (Ekiller Pimples zero meme)
https://i.gyazo.com/6ef7169bae5775dd4cc7c4feafcf23da.png (Ekiller Guess Who)
https://i.gyazo.com/99f166f087da173c9fb560d48a501ce9.png (Ekiller Meg)
https://i.gyazo.com/3e2b868df875bfe2e512730428b31932.png (Ekiller Homer hiding fat)
https://i.gyazo.com/42f21c09e47ffe4eb1ee36f7a4f72e93.png (Ekiller Tom and Jerry hired goons)
https://i.gyazo.com/7c17187d81c77fa660c5a2e1739d45fe.png (Ekiller shocked Pikachu)
https://i.gyazo.com/0a77f84df4ecee9117430b1a5d06f52c.png (Ekiller bulkier Linoone)
https://i.gyazo.com/00e50f5fa5ff8d49e961ab8ed9a70479.png (Where is Fireburn)
https://i.gyazo.com/4b8d86bc6d5b3cbaadc1df852e74938a.png (Ekiller at home Linoone)
https://i.gyazo.com/40d7fb4c4b8897b1037f23cd10503600.png (Base 120 Atk not much)
https://i.gyazo.com/efb85ca041e015f8da21cf718759b7f8.png (Shrang Ekiller stairs)
https://i.gyazo.com/15a499c4fd270973eb0bc08ab1e72cb6.png (I finally rest)
https://i.gyazo.com/9dc72a70fcd7da5041795b23c20bfde2.png (Ekiller Joe Swanson meme)
https://i.gyazo.com/4d5593d1b216f7cff0d1fd4f85bff5f2.png (Lions vs hippo)
https://i.gyazo.com/3c0121147020346e391d4ee0763ac746.png (If so powerful you are why leave)
https://i.gyazo.com/ebdc5977b2a281167db3ed7bb59c2be8.png (Read n---a read)
https://i.gyazo.com/fed775d137d9bcca003aaf132c0101f2.png (Google Bing)
https://i.gyazo.com/5d38a0437111478f91aa960b8d837bec.png (Choice Band)
https://i.gyazo.com/605cde6683181cbdba0626522322f7de.png (Joker laughing)
https://i.gyazo.com/f4817d3b240d15049be2fb3a787204d8.png (Gordon Ramsay)
https://i.gyazo.com/c691b623a530f5f423fd516d2d9a94eb.png (Get what you fucking deserve)
https://i.gyazo.com/4a6c21121445c420991762eb95da3b16.png (Ekiller was a hero)
https://i.gyazo.com/29eb4baaabad7109c405f8c76985b9ba.png (Ekiller draw 25)
https://i.gyazo.com/2c020ea2b7991680e0d6eb0083ad5ef8.png (You're laughing Ekiller)
https://i.gyazo.com/aa4e50d2e8c7c3c51fb65f72ce52e4ca.png (Ekiller they hated Jesus)
https://i.gyazo.com/bc23f14ef116421e31c2e1f2d93122ed.png (Ekiller Gohan punches Cell)

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Adopting a never give up mentality isn’t easy. When I signed up to manage this tour, I recognized quickly that most guys wouldn’t know me and I had a limited amount of time for them to buy into me or the season could be a struggle. Abs and I went into the draft and complimented each other beautifully. He provided depth and focused more on the playing and team prep whereas I just kinda barked orders. We were able to manage without interfering with one another and that’s what you want in a manager.

We weren’t the most active chat ever — in fact I bugged many of my team members constantly to pick up their activity and that was one of the reasons I engineered the HS trade. However, each of my teammates had a fire and a will to keep grinding even when things got grim. As a manager, i didn’t do a whole lot. I played under 10 games total, and hardly contributed to meaningful Pokémon discussion.

The truth is, too many cooks in the kitchen is a real thing and being self aware of when your comments may hinder a discussion is something that is important. Nevertheless, it’s important for a manager to be available at all times whether it’s for games, discussion or just pep talks. And I was.

However, Abs and I drafted the winning team, but that’s almost where my contributions end. I didn’t play the games - give me very little credit. I kept morale up and kept my players focused. But these guys played week in and week out and maintained focus like no other. It was an absolute pleasure to team with each and every one of you and I appreciate all of you for giving me 110% in every single game that you played. The adversity of abs being banned, blowing a 3-1 lead vs the dialgas in the semis, and overcoming a 1-3 deficit to become champions. You are all rockstars and should be so proud of winning this very tough tournament.

All of you stepped up when it mattered most. We weren’t the most dominant team. And that’s why this win feels so good. We had to earn our way past the amazing dialgas - a moment where none of you outside of abs ever questioned my decision to go with Gama in TB. All the way to the finals where Shrang stepped up in the most satisfying fashion.

My decisions were never questioned by any of you and that’s the biggest compliment a manager could receive. So thank you for this fantastic tournament and I will see you all next year. :) Go Dracovish!

Last edited:
What a rollercoaster of emotions this UPL has been for me... And after all I can say it was the best team tour experience ive ever had. Due to irl happenings I wasnt the most active player, my record in the first weeks is reflecting it (1-4). But the team always counted on me and it really pushed me. I’m glad I got better and better each week and helped the team with a lot of important wins. UPL was one of the team tours I wanted to win the most and I’m super happy it worked with my fourth try :]

Individual shoutouts
At first I have to thank Cynara and Djokra for accepting the trade. I wanted to be a Dracovish from day 1 and it meant a lot to me to trade the teams, thanks for it. Also s/o dream, you were a great teammate!

Stone_Cold - Not gonna lie, I was REALLY frustrated after you didn’t get me in SPL AND UPL. But you always promised me you will do everything to make the trade happen, and what can i say #DangerousDave did it again lmao. Over the years I had a lot of managers, but playing under your flag was something new for me. Even when I was down you helped me and believed in me. I can talk about anything with you and we became good friends :]
Abs - You let us down before finals, fuck you.
PurpleGatorade - The key to win this tour is to get you. 3 appearances and 3 titles, you’re crazy. You prooved once again that you’re a player who can compete on the highest level. Every teammate knew they can count on you
Icemaster - I didn’t know you before the tour because you’re playing one of the worst tiers ever created LOL. But you showed everyone who the king of SS is, in my opinion you deserve the MVP title. Keep the great work up dude
cromagnet - I have a list of things everyone likes, and you are between Shrek and Kebab now. You are a great player and an even better person. You were the soul of the team and I really enjoyed the time teaming with you - I hope it wasn’t the last time :]
Eternal Spirit - GANHAMOS. You are simply a beast. You can touch any tier and play it immediately on the highest level. You are the reason we made it to finals, thanks to your tiebreaker win. Pressure? A word you dont know
orch - Im a fan of you for a long time and we finally teamed up. Sadly you couldn’t keep the good results up in the last weeks, but you did an amazing job. People hate some of your builds, but I love them. You really managed to make my Darkrai Stall viable and I won a game with it LOL
Carl Murray I know you for so long now. We started as noobs on PO and now here we are, winning this tour :] I told abs to get you and he told me you’re already on his list. Your record shows how good you are, beating some of the best BW players. But I will never test my ADV teams with you LOL
shrang Our Ekiller lover :p you helped the whole team a lot, and you did a great job in finals. We didn’t talk that much, but its always funny to be with you :]
Ophion thanks for the countless test games we had, you were really helpful and you always found time for me. You have the potential to become a great player and I‘m sure your record next year will be better!
We had a lot of people helping us, especially during playoffs, thanks for everything. And special s/o to Exiline for the ADV help, KEK.

Abs Jokes aside, you know I love you. You told me to keep my head up after landing on the Ho-ohs team. You helped me a lot in week 1 (and demolished me in week 2, rip).I was so happy when I heard about the trade. I had a great time with you. The title is for you my man, you will be missed on Smogon. Ah and btw, your mama is so fat, that her high heels turn into flip flops

We had a really talented team, maybe not the best or most prooven team overall. But with everyone of you it was the perfect tour for me <3

02DA28BE-3453-4041-84FC-0EEB457E4134.jpeg

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to thank the managers, the players, and all the others behind the scenes for helping to make UPL VIII a success. Several users PMed me to say how much fun they had, and I hope that feeling is universal. With that said, here are some highlights from the tournament stats sheet:

Best Overall Records:
Icemaster (8-2 SS) [Dapper Dracovish]
March Fires (7-1 Bo3, 0-1 BW) [Devastating Dialgas]
Fc04 (7-2 SS) [Manly Melmetal]
Hugo Barrington (4-1 USM, 2-0 Bo3) [Choice Bandits]

Best SS Records:
Icemaster (8-2) [Dapper Dracovish]
Fc04 (7-2) [Manly Melmetal]
TonyFlygon (5-2) [Defiant Durians]

Best USM Records:
Hugo Barrington (4-1) [Choice Bandits]
HunterStorm (5-3) [Devastating Dialgas]
Leru (4-2) [Delta Rayquazas]
byronthewellwell (4-2) [Defiant Durians]

Best ORAS Records:
fourmi (5-2) [Manly Melmetal]
loving1096 (4-2) [Devastating Dialgas]

Best BW Records:
Carl Murray (6-3) [Dapper Dracovish]

Best DPP Records:
Tomahawk (6-3) [Manly Melmetal]
absdaddy (5-2) [Dapper Dracovish]

Best ADV Records:
Heysup (5-2) [Devastating Dialgas]

Best Bo3 Records:
March Fires: (7-1) [Devastating Dialgas]
Garay Oak: (6-3) [Delta Rayquazas]

Best Buys:
Fc04 (4,000 auction vs. 24,000 value) [Manly Melmetal]
fourmi (4,000 auction vs. 16,000 value) [Manly Melmetal]
Thiago Nunes (3,500 auction vs. 14,000 value) [Heavy Duty Ho-Ohs]
loving1096 (3,000 auction vs. 12,000 value) [Devastating Dialgas]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)