[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1599581493417.png

It's the very first post where Anubis says everything, specifically in the drop down under "Nickname for your Wooloo".

I'm trying to get the rusty shield I have the pokemon I'm just missing that I'm sorry if I'm braking some rule I was sent here while looking for someone who has a spare one fit I have never participated in a give away before so I'm not sure how this works thankyou for your patience in advance

I'm trying to get the rusty shield I have the pokemon I'm just missing that I'm sorry if I'm braking some rule I was sent here while looking for someone who has a spare one fit I have never participated in a give away before so I'm not sure how this works thankyou for your patience in advance
Read the first post lol

Read the first post lol
To request a Pokemon:
  1. Catch or breed a Wooloo and nickname it appropriately for the Pokemon or item that you want.
  2. Once you have your Wooloo nicknamed, link trade on code 3910 0000.
  3. If you meet IGN: Anubis, show your Wooloo and the bot will trade you the corresponding Pokemon. The bot will quit on you if you offer something else.
Catch a wooloo, name it shield and put the trade code in. Get anubis and offer the wooloo and trade

Hi thank you for this bot I've seriously Never seen or heard of stuff like this, it must be hard to make you are awesome dude

Just a suggestion not sure if this will get traction with data, Could you add Thwackey, togetic, and/or Torracat with same/similar sets since some people are doing that way with eviolite.

Last edited:
Could u add riolu? It's ha is hard to get.
Riolu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Atk / 118 Def / 118 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Coaching
- Copycat
- Bullet Punch
- Protect

Last edited:
Yes, I know it has 4.91 and not 5 but maybe Duraludon could be added? It is a OK mon for max stalling
Duraludon@ weakness policy
modest
164Hp 4def 252spak 28spd 60 sp
Stalwart
-flash cannon
-dark pulse
-thunderbolt
-Protect

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yes, I know it has 4.91 and not 5 but maybe Duraludon could be added? It is a OK mon for max stalling
Duraludon@ weakness policy
modest
164Hp 4def 252spak 28spd 60 sp
Stalwart
-flash cannon
-dark pulse
-thunderbolt
-Protect
What's wrong with the one I already have?

Would a Serene Grace Togekiss be something to put on the VGC mons list? Pikalytics has Serene Grace at ~30%, and the current one is Super Luck, the HA.

Sure, build me a set.
Here you go :)

Togekiss @ Lum Berry
Bold Nature
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 236 HP / 196 Def / 4 SpA / 12 SpD / 60 Spe
- Follow Me
- Air Slash
- Yawn
- Protect

EVs are the Pikalytics Top usage BS S5 bold set (Can't seem to find the origin of them). Air Slash is the main reason for using Serene Grace over Super Luck, Follow Me and Yawn are your standard disruption.

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
As always, thank you so much for your help! Two things. Is it possible we could get a Lucky Egg added to the items list? Also, are you still planning on adding the rest of the TRs? Thanks again Anubis.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I added the other two Swords of Justice since they're seeing more use with Beat Up and they're annoying to get without HOME and past-gen games.
cobaEV (if you want EVs)
cobaNO (if you want NO EVs)
Cobalion @ Assault Vest
IVs: 27 SpA
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Bounce
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
OT: Isaac
TID: 24942
Great Ball
Minted from Careful base nature
Hyper-Trained from 7/26/25/27/21/26
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Taunt, Megahorn
viriEV (if you want EVs)
viriNO (if you want NO EVs)
Virizion @ Life Orb
IVs: 29 SpA
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Grassy Glide
- Bounce
OT: Isaac
TID: 24942
Poke Ball
Minted from Bold base nature
Hyper-Trained from 17/27/16/29/21/27
Battle Ready
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Zen Headbutt, Taunt, Stone Edge

I also added TR's 11-30.
TR11Psychic
TR12Agility
TR13Focus Energy
TR14Metronome
TR15Fire Blast
TR16Waterfall
TR17Amnesia
TR18Leech Life
TR19Tri Attack
TR20Substitute
TR21Reversal
TR22Sludge Bomb
TR23Spikes
TR24Outrage
TR25Psyshock
TR26Endure
TR27Sleep Talk
TR28Megahorn
TR29Baton Pass
TR30Encore

although it probably isnt used enough to be added( i think its #60 in usage in series 6), hitmontop might be a good mon to add to the list.

Hitmontop @ Eject Button
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 124 Def / 120 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
-Fake Out
-Close Combat
-Helping Hand
-Feint

It pairs well with trick room setters like dusclops, hatterene and chandelure (although the moves i added might not be useful when pairing with dusclops). It can protect dusclops and chandy from dark types, and hatterene from steel types, and it can fake things out so they have a chance to set trick room. wide guard could also be added over feint or helping hand to protect its allies from spread moves like earthquake, rock slide or primarina's hyper voice.

but if you do decide to add it, you can do whatever you want with the set. this is just a sample that ive used recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)