Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HCTC's Inspireme Emporium
Do you love using random unmons, but hate building with them? Do you worship the almighty RNG? Do you just want to see me struggle to come up with a viable Lanturn set? Look no further!

For the low low price of 25 kyubits, I'll personally generate an inspireme trio and turn it into a viable 1v1 team to the best of my ability. It might contain never-seen-before techs! It might contain absolute garbage! At the very least, you can probably strip it for parts and use one of the sets somewhere else!

Furthermore, if you are completely crazy and order five teams at once, it's only 100 kyubits total! That's like getting a team for free!

I'll avoid 3-0s to the best of my ability. When I really can't, I'll try to deliver three solid sets that don't necessarily win certain matchups, and when I feel like even that is impossible you can reroll free of charge.

I will also reroll teams with NFE mons because inspireme likes those way too much (and building with them is a pain), if you really want me to include them that's 10 kyubits extra.

Last edited:

nolenot

Banned deucer.
HCTC's Inspireme Emporium
Do you love using random unmons, but hate building with them? Do you worship the almighty RNG? Do you just want to see me struggle to come up with a viable Lanturn set? Look no further!

For the low low price of 25 kyubits, I'll personally generate an inspireme trio and turn it into a viable 1v1 team to the best of my ability. It might contain never-seen-before techs! It might contain absolute garbage! At the very least, you can probably strip it for parts and use one of the sets somewhere else!

Furthermore, if you are completely crazy and order five teams at once, it's only 100 kyubits total! That's like getting a team for free!

I'll avoid 3-0s to the best of my ability. When I really can't, I'll try to deliver three solid sets that don't necessarily win certain matchups, and when I feel like even that is impossible you can reroll free of charge.

I will also reroll teams with NFE mons because inspireme likes those way too much (and building with them is a pain), if you really want me to include them that's 10 kyubits extra.
5 teams 100 bits to hctc. also look the dice are shouwin BOBIES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)