Would you rather...?

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
second. spam would probably get me banned

would you rather give birth by laying eggs or asexually via mitosis
i've taken some fat shits in my time - can't see eggs being a problem

wyr spend the rest of your life as a sentient train (á la thomas the tank engine) or a teletubby

i've taken some fat shits in my time - can't see eggs being a problem

wyr spend the rest of your life as a sentient train (á la thomas the tank engine) or a teletubby
Sentient train.

Would you rather cheat in a game of would you rather and get away with it or cheat in an online tournament and get away with it

Sentient train.

Would you rather cheat in a game of would you rather and get away with it or cheat in an online tournament and get away with it
Cheat in a game of would you rater and get away with it, so I can cheat in this would you rather and be able to choose both choices.

Would you rather never be able to find a shiny pokemon again or never be able to EV train again?

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Would you rather never be able to find a shiny pokemon again or never be able to EV train again?
Never EV train since we have PS for competitive Pokémon and EV training is a pain in the ass so

Would you rather speak all languages in sign language or only speak Latin?

Would you rather speak all languages in sign language or only speak Latin?
All languages

Would you rather have an infinite bottle of Fanta, but you can only drink enough water to survive or infinite water, but you can't ever drink anything else

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Water, since soda is over rated

Would rather have always cold or always hot?
Always cold. Hot weather sucks and I can't bundle up under the covers

Would you rather have your favorite dead game franchise have 5 new games of generally average quality or 2 games one of which is garbage and the other a masterpiece

Always cold. Hot weather sucks and I can't bundle up under the covers

Would you rather have your favorite dead game franchise have 5 new games of generally average quality or 2 games one of which is garbage and the other a masterpiece
The second choice, for replayability.

Would you rather never have a relationship (if you are in one, it would end), but still be able to have sex (friends with benefits, one night stands)? Or would you rather have a very loving, romantic relationship, but never have sex?

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
The second choice, for replayability.

Would you rather never have a relationship (if you are in one, it would end), but still be able to have sex (friends with benefits, one night stands)? Or would you rather have a very loving, romantic relationship, but never have sex?
loving romantic relationship w/o sex

wyr only eat dog food for a week or only eat mcdonalds for a year

Eat only dog food for a week. I won't last a year if I only eat McDonald's.

Would you rather have no one greet you at your next birthday or do overtime at work every day for 2 weeks but not get paid for your overtime hours?

Would you rather have no one greet you at your next birthday or do overtime at work every day for 2 weeks but not get paid for your overtime hours?
I'd have no one greet me at my next birthday, sure its depressing but overtime pay is so much more useful

Would you rather break the fourth wall and get a baseball bat to the head or break a wall and get a baseball bat to your nuts?

I'd have no one greet me at my next birthday, sure its depressing but overtime pay is so much more useful

Would you rather break the fourth wall and get a baseball bat to the head or break a wall and get a baseball bat to your nuts?
Break the fourth wall, since it's fun. Why not? ;)

Would you rather go back in time to kill Hitler (without punishment), or time travel to the future and prevent an incoming World War 3?

Kill Hitler. The Holocaust is one of the worst things to happen in human history and those Jews deserve justice. I know there will be a significant effect if you change history but those people didn't deserve to die that way.

Would you rather watch the Trump vs Biden debate and take a liquor shot for every interruption there or erase the possibility of Sinnoh games ever having remakes?

Kill Hitler. The Holocaust is one of the worst things to happen in human history and those Jews deserve justice. I know there will be a significant effect if you change history but those people didn't deserve to die that way.

Would you rather watch the Trump vs Biden debate and take a liquor shot for every interruption there or erase the possibility of Sinnoh games ever having remakes?
The second choice. I don't think we need Sinnoh remakes. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum are fine the way they are.

Would you rather befriend Peter Griffin or befriend Eric Cartman?

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Peter Griffin I guess. At least he's an adult.

Would you rather have to wear the same pair of socks for the rest of your life without ever being able to take them off, or not be able to wear any coverings for your feet ever again (socks, shoes, anything)?

Peter Griffin I guess. At least he's an adult.

Would you rather have to wear the same pair of socks for the rest of your life without ever being able to take them off, or not be able to wear any coverings for your feet ever again (socks, shoes, anything)?
1st option, I need my crocs

Would you rather spend your whole life in the air, or your whole life underground?

Whole life underground. I really do not like being at high elevations, especially for the rest of my life.

Would you rather: have a terrible relationship with your girlfriend but still have some friends or have a great relationship with your girlfriend but have no friends?

Whole life underground. I really do not like being at high elevations, especially for the rest of my life.

Would you rather: have a terrible relationship with your girlfriend but still have some friends or have a great relationship with your girlfriend but have no friends?
1st, why the fuck you would have a gf if there is no one to talk to other than she?
would you rather be council of a om or a pet mod?

would you rather be council of a om or a pet mod?
second option, it's much less stressful plus I'm not really that type of person which focuses on OM's.

Would you rather: Be imposter in a game of Among Us but be a beginner at the game, or be a crewmate but be really experienced with the game?

Would you rather: Be imposter in a game of Among Us but be a beginner at the game, or be a crewmate but be really experienced with the game?
2nd option by far. I actually like being a crewmate more.

Would you rather do a double kill in among us and pin it on two other people perfectly or vote out both imposters at the beginning of the game?

Double Kill and pin it on two other people. It's more fun to be an impostor in Among Us.

Would you rather go viral in YouTube for an embarrassing accident or trend in Twitter because some SJW thinks you're an a**hole?

The first one. An accident is something I can't help.
If some SJW thinks I'm an asshole, it would most likely be my own fault. It would mean I did or said something sexist, racist, homophobic etc.
I support SJW's. I hate the way people talk about SJW's. Apparently, being against sexism, homophobia and racism is seen as a bad thing by SJW bashers.
I'm definitely not perfect, and I make mistakes like everyone else. But I try my best to be critical towards myself and other people.

Would you rather be able to read people's mind, or have infinite money?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)