Tournament Doubles World Cup of Pokemon 2020 - Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
Here you can find rulings pertaining to the Doubles World Cup of Pokémon. OP will be subject to updates once they come.

Signups:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/doubles-world-cup-of-pokemon-2020-signups.3671689/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/G6xanc4

WCOP 2020 Teams:

US West
US Central
US East
Canada
LATAM
Team Mediterranean(Spain+Italy)
Europe
APAC

This thread will also be used for final decisions of a tournament director nature, such as activity decisions, punishing people for cheating, etc. Do not post in this thread if you are not a captain, your post will be deleted and you may possibly be infracted.

Last edited:
Hey whats up everyone! I'm going to announce in this post which players got chosen to be captains for DOU's first iteration of WCOP! Before i say who got picked, i wanted to say that even though we posted a while back that we would have 8 SS starting slots with 4 subs, we decided to go back to 6 SS starting slots with 2-4 subs(2 minimum). I appreciate everyone that decided to sign up but having six slots keeps the competition for player slots tight and will gives us more high quality matches over the course of WCOP. I hope everyone is okay with this decision and in the future, we'll do our best to not be so hasty with our announcements.

Without further ado, here are the 8 captains that have been selected to manage for their respective regions!

US West: Sunrose
US Central: Paraplegic
US East: GreenGogoatttt
Canada: Z Strats
LATAM: Akaru Kokuyo
Team Mediterranean: SMB
Europe: Yoda2798
APAC: raf

Good luck to all the captains and may the best region win!

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
The pools will last 2 weeks and each player will be asked to complete at least 1 game during the first week.

If a player makes an effort to schedule a game for week 1, but it will not possible due to scheduling conflicts, they will be allowed to get an extension for the second week. If a player doesn't make an effort to schedule any of their games for the first week, they will get subbed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)