Playoffs Smogon Tour 30 Playoffs - Finals [won by Empo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaajgko

I will disband the soccer club
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't think we could've gotten a better pairing than that. Both players are among the best of the best in ou atm, and neither one of them dropped a game in their way to the finals. I'm predicting Empo to take it in 3, most likely winning in SM, where he's imo the best or second best player on smogon, and in SS where I believe he's more active in the builder than SoulWind, which can go a long way in this metagame, on top of having looked very strong throughout 2020 in that generation. SoulWind has always been good in ORAS and I feel like he looked even more impressive this year, and while Empo is no slouch in that tier, he is not as impressive as in the two other gens so I'd give the advantage to Soulwind in this one. That said, they are so evenly matched that I wouldn't be surprised at all that it goes exactly the opposite way.

Corazan

Crystal
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
bruhhh dang ive lived my entire college career juh seeing empo without a trophy. His networking skills were the most important because it led him to meet outstanding artists, phenomenal producers, and fantastic recording studio owners. And I'm saying this as a brotha.

Lets go Empoleon Love! (btw Empoleon Love is Empo, I just call him by his first name because we are tight like that. Yeah I know top players, not a big deal to me lol)

also yeah we can surviv later I just woke up let me gym and shit

I can't.. I can't believe it. My little brother Empo is now on the big stage. You have made me so proud watching you grow to become THE greatest player that has ever touched this game. I know you don't believe this deep down, but at this point it is written. Now go out there and prove to the world what I mean when I say that you are the GOAT.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
bruhhh dang ive lived my entire college career juh seeing empo without a trophy. His networking skills were the most important because it led him to meet outstanding artists, phenomenal producers, and fantastic recording studio owners. And I'm saying this as a brotha.

Lets go Empoleon Love! (btw Empoleon Love is Empo, I just call him by his first name because we are tight like that. Yeah I know top players, not a big deal to me lol)

also yeah we can surviv later I just woke up let me gym and shit
bro i already used that copypasta smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)