FNH

F is for Finchi, N is for Nator, H is for Hater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Last edited:

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yesterday and today, I've looked at the whole thread and updated the OP.

Kingkdot has been removed from the ORAS division since they didn't play any matches within a month.

For RoA Division: 64 Squares, Finchinator, Louna, Micaiah, Nalorium and Pohjis still have matches left to complete (6 between all).
For RBY Division: MetalGro$$ is yet to face both Amaranth and Frrf.
For GSC Division: Lord Thorx is yet to play BlazingDark (decides 2nd / 4th place only).
For ADV Division: A 3 player round-robin is left between Kevin Garrett, Pak and Star.
For DPP Division: Pheo' is advised to play their remaining battles to be fair to the other competitors.
BW Division is complete!
For ORAS Division:
Vusty., frisoeva, Joya, le LLiolae and Lets In The Sun still have matches left to complete.
For SM Division: Punny, rozes, Sabella and Slave Of Passion still have matches left to complete.

I will check, in the next few days, the precedents from the previous tournaments to decide how the division winner (or playoff for that) is determined in the case of permanent unplayed matches. I am considering a deterrent for players that stop participating in round robins bigger than 3 once they can no longer achieve first place.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)