Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a more desirable egg move selection for a bred Vullaby? Bred in Gen7 w/Knock Off, Foul Play, Roost, Mean Look OR Bred in Gen8 w/Mean Look, Roost, and Toxic? In Gen 8 Vullaby still has access to Foul Play and Knock Off, but Toxic is much less distributed in Gen8.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What is a more desirable egg move selection for a bred Vullaby? Bred in Gen7 w/Knock Off, Foul Play, Roost, Mean Look OR Bred in Gen8 w/Mean Look, Roost, and Toxic? In Gen 8 Vullaby still has access to Foul Play and Knock Off, but Toxic is much less distributed in Gen8.
Considering the fact that it keeps the moves that you want in both generations, it comes down to your personal preference.
In Generation 8, there is a hidden new breeding mechanic that retroactively lets you breed egg moves onto Pokémon.
Say, if you forgot to get an egg move in Generation 7 and it still can learn it in Generation 8, then you can still obtain it.
You will have to put the Pokémon that needs the move and another breeding parent of the same species that knows the move into the Day-Care.
Make sure that the Pokémon that needs to learn the move has a free spot in its moveset, you can delete moves at every Pokémon Center.
Parents can also be of the same gender for it to work, meaning that it also works for female-only Pokémon like Vullaby.
You will just have to cycle around, as if you were breeding eggs, and pick them up again after a while to check if the move got passed down.
This, by definition, also means that you can retrocatively breed egg moves onto Pokémon you caught in the wild!

Hey guys i need a Celebi just to register in my game so i can get the shiny Celebi i got from Pokemon go, it will be a trade back, really only want one for registration, thanks in advance

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys i need a Celebi just to register in my game so i can get the shiny Celebi i got from Pokemon go, it will be a trade back, really only want one for registration, thanks in advance
Feel free to drop me a message on my profile or on the Wi-Fi Discord and we'll arrange a trade.

Does anyone have a Harvest Trevenant or Exeggutor or any of the pre-evolutions in Gen 7? Need for SOSing, PM me if you have that. Thanks!

Caught an Exeggcute in Gen 2 that has this, no need

Last edited:
If you want to head over to the wifi Discord trade channel you'll be able to get some help there with both of those requests. You'll find the link in the first post of this thread.
Thank you!

If you want to head over to the wifi Discord trade channel you'll be able to get some help there with both of those requests. You'll find the link in the first post of this thread.
I just tried using the link and it is expired. Is there another link to join the discord?

mod edit: pls try not to double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, quick ask! Can anyone help me with some random pokes at level 100 for Pokemon Sun? I'm going for dex completion in home and I've already sent everything over to Sword. Can anyone help an old timer out?

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but from what I've read in the rules I'd assume so.

In any case, I have a multitude of requests for Pokemon Shield as I am attempting to complete my Pokedexes, so I am requesting all of the following:

- Omanyte
- Galarian Farfetch'd (ideally holding a Leek)
- Seedot
- Mawile
- Solrock
- Galarian Darumaka
- Rufflet
- Deino
- Bagon
- Jangmo-o
- Passimian
- Flapple
- Turtonator
- Dracozolt
- Arctozolt
- Zacian
- Also need help with evolving my Spritzee, Swirlix, Feebas, and Porygon (the latter ideally give a Dubious Disc when received, then trade it back holding the Dubious Disc so it evolves all the way).

I have most of the Shield exclusive Pokemon available for trade in return, barring Appletun. Please note that it does not have to be the same person trading me every single one of these, if any person here has at least one of the following Pokemon that they are willing to give me I would be happy to receive it in return for a Shield exclusive I have ready for trade. The bottom request is, of course, involving trade evolutions which of course means trading to you and trading them back to me once they evolve. Do not feel in any rush, as I will be up any time tonight or tomorrow from 10 AM EST onwards to be open to a trade.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but from what I've read in the rules I'd assume so.

In any case, I have a multitude of requests for Pokemon Shield as I am attempting to complete my Pokedexes, so I am requesting all of the following:

- Omanyte
- Galarian Farfetch'd (ideally holding a Leek)
- Seedot
- Mawile
- Solrock
- Galarian Darumaka
- Rufflet
- Deino
- Bagon
- Jangmo-o
- Passimian
- Flapple
- Turtonator
- Dracozolt
- Arctozolt
- Zacian
- Also need help with evolving my Spritzee, Swirlix, Feebas, and Porygon (the latter ideally give a Dubious Disc when received, then trade it back holding the Dubious Disc so it evolves all the way).

I have most of the Shield exclusive Pokemon available for trade in return, barring Appletun. Please note that it does not have to be the same person trading me every single one of these, if any person here has at least one of the following Pokemon that they are willing to give me I would be happy to receive it in return for a Shield exclusive I have ready for trade. The bottom request is, of course, involving trade evolutions which of course means trading to you and trading them back to me once they evolve. Do not feel in any rush, as I will be up any time tonight or tomorrow from 10 AM EST onwards to be open to a trade.
If you head over to wifi's Discord channels (link in the first post of this thread) there should be people around that can help.

Does anyone have either a Hidden Ability Venipede in Gen 6 or 7 or a Poison-Type friend safariwith Venipede and have beaten the game in Gen 6?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone has a vivillon with friend guard in gen6? Or does anyone has vivillon in the friend safari?
Does anyone have either a Hidden Ability Venipede in Gen 6 or 7 or a Poison-Type friend safariwith Venipede and have beaten the game in Gen 6?
If either of you need me to catch you one, I can. Let me know which ball/gender you'd like. Don't need anything in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)