2022 Cartridge Scores

chemcoop

Here is something to believe in!
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Two-Time Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Community Leader
SwSh Smogon Battle Stadium Records

Welcome to the Smogon Battle Stadium Records thread! This is the place where you can share your performance on the in-game Battle Stadium ladder with the community, and to see how other people on Smogon are doing as well.

Hall of Records

2021 Results

2022 Results

What to Submit

Please submit a screenshot of your season results available in the Pokémon Home mobile app! See instructions below for finding this. A good submission should look like the following screenshots. Your trainer name, season number, rating, and win-loss count should be clearly visible between the two images.

20210103_172040.jpg

20210103_172717.jpg

How to Submit
  1. Download the free Pokémon Home app from whichever app store you use, and connect Home to your Switch and Nintendo profiles.
  2. From the main screen of the app, tap on the pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen​
  3. Select "Battle Data" from the pop-up menu, then tap on "Your Battle Records"​
  4. You should be looking at your trainer profile now. Tap on "Ranked Battles" and select the correct season from the menu at the top.​
  5. Screenshot and submit this page to confirm your trainer profile, rank, and win-loss count.​
  6. To find your rating, tap "View Results of This Season" under the "Season Information" tab​
  7. Tap on "View Your Ranking" and scroll until you find your name. Screenshot and submit your rating.​

For BSSC Participants
You must submit your season results within one month of season's end to receive credit. For example, if I wanted to submit my season 12 results, I would need to submit them in this thread before the start of season 14. If you have questions about how scoring works, see this thread. If you submit results from each season from January through October, you will receive a bonus 2 CP! Players submitting 5 or more season results will receive 1 CP instead.

If you have any questions PM me!

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Too lazy to actually screenshot home (don't follow my example here), but figured i'd report anyways like this since last season doesn't count for the circuit anyways.
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.51.08 PM.png

Was my first serious attempt to cart ladder since S2 (as in >30 games), and man, the metagame is unforgiving. I rotated between several top S12 teams, and just a word of warning for people who want to try and get high: don't use top team rentals, because higher ladder everyone knows the sets (at least it felt that way). I used a simple zap hippo nut nihil offense with mimikyu and perish prim for the majority of the of the session. Last day, I got to top 1500, went on a mini tilt, then swapped to the S12 13th place team. I got as low as 1157 in the last 5 hours, and was most likely robbed of a top 1000 finish from some bozo in top 200 (the highest person I matched with) dodging two rock blasts straight from my excadrill, with one hitting would have won me the game guaranteed. A similar situation happened with a top 400 player dodging two heatwave straight in a last mon scenario earlier that day too. I went on a huge losing streak at the end, tanking my score while not being in the best mindset, so pardon the shitty finish, lol.
Will try and make my own team for the first time in a very long time in the future, and give it a shot to reach top 1k/1900 again. Im excited to have the cartridge ladder scoring report return, and best of luck to everyone in the future seasons!

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Very frustrating season in general where I yoyo'd between 7k (when on major tilt) to just above 1k, but rather than tilt off the face of the Earth like last season, decided to bank a 1800+ elo score and look like less of a scrub. Got to the 100 win threshold which was pretty cool, but I know for a fact if luck gets on my side next time, I'll have a 1900+ and sub 1k soon :)

IMG_1173.jpeg
1612152243105.png

Peep chemcoop who tied my elo score, gratz bud lmaoooo

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
I would've liked to try and push higher because I was doing fairly well in the small amount of games that I played, but it just got too close to the end of the season for me to want to risk tanking alot, so just wanted to settle with something over 1700. Definitely gonna try and get 1900 one of these next seasons.
sdghsdhsdh.PNG

Screenshot_20210131-233838.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)