Bet Your Avatar: DPPt Remakes in 2021 (LOSER: GatoDelFuego)

you have all got this backwards

I'm not going to change my avatar, I'm going to change YOURS. I want a payoff when I'm right.

DPP remakes are not being released for Nintendo switch in 2021.

If you want to bet against me, then reply to this and you can take control of my avatar. But you'd be giving up control of your own when the news drops.

Oh, yeah, and since my classic avatar has higher market value than yours, I'm exercising my rights to 400% leverage; enter into the contact with me and if the dpp remakes come out, you can change my avatar for a week. But if I'm right, you still have to change yours to whatever I pick for the month.

Any buyers?
me
6726698652090507743-1.gif

can i change ur title as well

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay wow, just saw all the drama that happened here because of me lol.

Didn't know you guys cared that much :v4:but if it's that big of a deal sure I'll do Gato's bet under those conditions.

Do I still think Yung Dramps should not create the terms after the agreement? Yes, especially because of the possible pandemic effect on development schedules

Am I still going to do agree to it anyway because of peer pressure? Also yes, because it is funny

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I too reject dramp's terms. The only way pro-dppremakes wins is if I can plug in a game cartridge into my switch before 2022
That is what he said though

• If we get something entirely different as the 2021 game and they still confirm DPmakes within the year to be the ones after scheduled for 2022, anti-DPmakes side wins
That is what I was rejecting but then accepted because someone said I drink milk or something

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well he said that if the remakes are definitively confirmed by Nintendo to be the next games, no matter the release date, then pro-dpp wins. Thats ludicrous

https://www.gfinityesports.com/arti...erything-you-need-to-know-for-nintendo-switch
Oh, yeah, and since my classic avatar has higher market value than yours, I'm exercising my rights to 400% leverage; enter into the contact with me and if the dpp remakes come out, you can change my avatar for a week. But if I'm right, you still have to change yours to whatever I pick for the month.
The base bet is 1 month so 400% leverage should result in 1 month for you and 4 months for the bettor.

or just ask me, i have sources teeming with the most accursed of images

...not cursed in that way, get your mind out of the gutter!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)