Bet Your Avatar: DPPt Remakes in 2021 (LOSER: GatoDelFuego)

In conclusion, all I have left to say on this topic is that if you bet against remakes after the whole revelation of diamondpearl.com existing, then I will believe that it was an excuse to have a degenerate avatar for a month (if you so choose). Team switchers have no honour too.

replies:
So Centro has come out with leaks apparently coming from the same guy who leaked Crown Tundra...boy is this looking trippy.
It was Centro who did horses, this guy was the Direct leaker.

Total Clefairy called it in spirit:
they just said *diamond and pearl* are coming. not *remakes*. my money's on it being a port for the 25th anniversary :brain:
LOSERS WHO HAVE YET TO PAY UP!!!!!
doipy hooves (? if this is supposed to be cursed, try harder)
I made my bet 3 months ago and it is the same as my bet for Let's Go, so if it was good enough for Let's Go it's good enough now.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You can't back out now dude. Look at the very first page. It was very clearly stated that an announcement in 2021, even if it was a 2022 release still counts. This was clearly laid out before you agreed.View attachment 318981
I'm gonna be honest I didn't read a single post in this thread except the op and I made clear in my post that I believe they WON'T be on the Nintendo switch in 2021

Hulavuta and Bice post your cringe do so I can change my avatar and CT. I'll do one month each

If those games be releasing in 2022 tho...you have not heard the last of me....
Screenshot_20210226-080501.jpg

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1614356273880.png

GatoDelFuego ok just for you my friend I am willing to go double or nothing. I already won, so I won't let you change my avatar, but I'm giving you an out. If the games do NOT come out this year, you are absolved of your end of the bargain. But then if the games do come out this year, you must change your avatar from release date for 2 months (I will let you change it for 1 day on Thanksgiving (if applicable), Christmas, and New Years (+eve) to be festive). Do you dare?

Xen you'll get an avatar from me later today :toast:

:dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor:

Not a fan of the artstyle in the remakes but i'm happy for those that wanted 'em, honestly i bet against remakes not because i thought they were unlikely (quite the opposite, too obvious they were coming) but because after the disappointment to me that was sword shield and lets go i didn't want to see sinnoh get botched in a similar way. At least like many here i can say i'm happy about the return of various sinnoh pokemon.

:dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :dp/gliscor:

Not a fan of the artstyle in the remakes but i'm happy for those that wanted 'em, honestly i bet against remakes not because i thought they were unlikely (quite the opposite, too obvious they were coming) but because after the disappointment to me that was sword shield and lets go i didn't want to see sinnoh get botched in a similar way. At least like many here i can say i'm happy about the return of various sinnoh pokemon.

whoa el cadaver actually talked

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 318999

GatoDelFuego ok just for you my friend I am willing to go double or nothing. I already won, so I won't let you change my avatar, but I'm giving you an out. If the games do NOT come out this year, you are absolved of your end of the bargain. But then if the games do come out this year, you must change your avatar from release date for 2 months (I will let you change it for 1 day on Thanksgiving (if applicable), Christmas, and New Years (+eve) to be festive). Do you dare?

Xen you'll get an avatar from me later today :toast:
I accept.

I'm going double or NOTHING on the VIDEO BONUS round. And in this case, the video bonus will be tatako utsonomia saying that due to the unprecedented circumstances of covid-19, the games will be delayed until 2022. Please understand.

We both agreed in pms that if they get delayed (they will!!) hula will change his avatar for a week tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)