Happy 46th birthday to GamemasterAnthony

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi guys,

i see a lot of people bagging on mf and i can't stand idly by — this rly isn't representative of them

out of context this might look bad, but what you have to understand is that some of mf's best buds are maladjusted adults abusing videogames everyday, so this is actually ok

hi guys,

i see a lot of people bagging on mf and i can't stand idly by — this rly isn't representative of them

out of context this might look bad, but what you have to understand is that some of mf's best buds are maladjusted adults abusing videogames everyday, so this is actually ok
okay, i hear you and empathize with mf's situation, but his experience does not represent that of all gamers. i mean hell, i knew tony too, maybe not as well as mf, but he was still an acquaintance of mine. that said, i would NEVER consider making a thread like this. it's super thin line skating. we need to understand the importance of holding each other accountable, even if the individual in question is an ally. after all, we are not a monolith and should not be defending the mistakes of others.

i hope you see where im coming from. no disrespect intended. take care and game on!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
okay, i hear you and empathize with mf's situation, but his experience does not represent that of all gamers. i mean hell, i knew tony too, maybe not as well as mf, but he was still an acquaintance of mine. that said, i would NEVER consider making a thread like this. it's super thin line skating. we need to understand the importance of holding each other accountable, even if the individual in question is an ally. after all, we are not a monolith and should not be defending the mistakes of others.

i hope you see where im coming from. no disrespect intended. take care and game on!
thanks for this post

i think all of your points here are rly valid, and im going to think on them as i go forward

learning a lot from this experience

LEVEL UP i guess, LOL!

hi guys,

KILL THE FISH! KILL THE FISH!

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have been reflecting on the response to this thread for many hours. thank you all so much for contributing your energy and thoughts. for me this has been a journey and a learning process and I can't express my gratitude deeply enough to each of you for educating me on how to be a better ally and a better person. namaste

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)