Signups Monotype World Cup II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Forum mods
Hosted with Omega-Xis
Logo by Ticken

This is the thread to sign up for Monotype World Cup captaincy. If you want to lead a team this year you must post here.

(for real this time)
Asia
Brazil
Canada
Europe
France
US Midwest
US Northeast
US South
US West
Rest of the World (LA + Oceania + other stragglers)

Please only post here if you are applying for captaincy. This will be moderated and nonsense will be deleted and possibly infracted. If you have any legitimate questions or concerns then feel free to PM us and we will address them.

SIGNUPS WILL BE UP TILL THURSDAY 11:59 PM EST. Player signups will also last until this time!

Regarding Eligibility

You must have IPs of approximately one month in the past year to qualify for a region. What you played in another tier's WCoP or what you played in the last Monotype WCoP is irrelevant.

Example: If you played for Midwest last WCoP from Texas, you will be on South this year if you still only have Texas IPs.

Good luck to all teams!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Team Logo courtesy of Seo.
Player Name: Kev
Country / Region of residence: Canada
Why I would make a good captain: Went to finals despite having: 1. EricSaysHi 2. A player that tried to throw because he haxed his opponent (too Canadian) 3. A dude that only made the team cuz he actually sent Zap a pic of bagged milk
Assman: Zap

Any Canadians that would like to make the team, feel free to PM on cord Kev#9876 if you haven't already!

Last edited:
Im taking Brazil, Tamahome is in as co-manager.

As to why we should be picked: I managed in wcop, spl, snake and many other side tours with plenty of success, while Tama is one of the most seasoned players ever and has captain roles in literally all of his experiences as well. We are the best names available.

Also if that matters, im positive in my two last monopls, and won both too.

Last edited:

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Player Name: Bushtush
Why I would make a good captain: I've managed countless tours as has Splash
we are the actual managers of canada, zap and kev both came up with last place performances in the last 2 mono tours theyve managed. Winless in both. Last in both. Last. In . Both

If we arnet picked Kev you will never see the light of day in WCOP again.I assure you this as a recently unbanned black man. You have been warned.

Please contact Splash#0896 or Bushtush#5320 if youre interested in the real canada team

Last edited:
me & Maki are going to manage west
Player Name: pop smoke
Country / Region of residence: West Best
the higher ups cannot allow a likewhore and a furry to manage the western region of the USA.
ez and I will be taking over
You four have managed a combined three mono team tours, and it's all from iExca. Think we need some real managers for the best region.

Managing US West with Ssalbap, but only if Brazil is not allowed to have its own team.

Gray

stop ballcapping
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Signing up to manage South, whoever wants to be my assman can DM me and I'll have you tryout aha
As for why I should manage:
- Qualified for MLT last year (went to 3 games in both my sets in poffs)
- Drafted in MWP
- Went up to Round 4 Mono ssnls
- Round 3 Losers of Monotype Generations
- Round 4 of Natdex Mono Tour
- Successful in room tours

I claim South
Signing up to manage South, whoever wants to be my assman can DM me and I'll have you tryout aha
As for why I should manage:
- Qualified for MLT last year (went to 3 games in both my sets in poffs)
- Drafted in MWP
- Went up to Round 4 Mono ssnls
- Round 3 Losers of Monotype Generations
- Round 4 of Natdex Mono Tour
- Successful in room tours
No I will claim south
Myself and tazz will claim south actually

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...

Team Logo courtesy of Seo.
Player Name: Kev
Why I would make a good captain: Went to finals despite having: 1. EricSaysHi 2. A player that tried to throw because he haxed his opponent (too Canadian) 3. A dude that only made the team cuz he actually sent Zap a pic of bagged milk
Assman: Zap

Any Canadians that would like to make the team, feel free to PM on cord Kev#9876 if you haven't already!
Player Name: Bushtush
Why I would make a good captain: I've managed countless tours as has Splash
we are the actual managers of canada, zap and kev both came up with last place performances in the last 2 mono tours theyve managed. Winless in both. Last in both. Last. In . Both

If we arnet picked Kev you will never see the light of day in WCOP again.I assure you this as a recently unbanned black man. You have been warned.

Please contact Splash#0896 or Bushtush#5320 if youre interested in the real canada team
bro who even are yall lol as one of the most influential users in monotype history, i WILL be managing team Canada.
Assman: EricSaysHi
neither of us have a history of ghosting or getting smog banned so...

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
Player Name: Yugon
Country / Region of residence: "Rest of the World"
Why I would make a good captain: I have fairly good managing experience: ND Wcop team Oceania+Asia, APL 1, DPL 7, JamPL 1. Aldo has been managing in RUPL for a bit now.
Assistant Manager: MrAldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)