BH The Balanced Hackmons Open - Finals [Won by xavgb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Art by MiniArchitect

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam VI information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required.
Finals

xavgb vs XxSevagxX

Deadline is Sunday, March 7th at 11:59 PM EST (UTC -5).

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf happend here why is stresh playing someone with 4 x's in their name
A Big shoutout to all my doubters and haters (and specifically Chloe ) who never believed me when I told them I was going to make it to the BH Open finals. May your hate become an everlasting flame in my heart which will guide me through the path of pokemon greatness.

On another note, I'd like to also thank Purple Frog for being a guiding light throughout my journey as a balanced hackmons player. I remember the day when I first laid eyes on you like it was yesterday. Your shining purple skin, and beefy arms immediately caught my attention. I remember spreading the word to other new comers, and seeing their eyes light up when they saw the awesome power you held. Those were truly some of the proudest moments of my life. I remember using you in natsexbh, and the awesome powers which you possessed helped me win so many matches. You were the inspiration to many of my best pokemon teams, and I looked up at you when I searched for the correct plays to make. Even though I can no longer use you in battle, you still taught me everything there is to being a pokemon trainer, and without you, I wouldn't be in the position I am today. I can't guarantee that I'll win, but for you Purple Frog I can guarantee that I'll do my very best, all the way to the end. :purplefrog: :orz:

1614666486175.png

Last edited:

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
im sad to say there has been quite an issue with the banlist over the last few bh tournaments that has been gravely overlooked. every time i look at the games played in the balanced hackmons tournaments, i see xavgb winning over and over. obviously he is way too broken, and it is extremely noncompetitive to see which is why i would like to request all "xavgb" and related formes to be BANNED from gen 8 balanced hackmons immediately. i believe this would be healthier for the meta and would like to see this change in effect immediately. thanks for reading and considering my post, and please fucking save the rest of the balanced hackmons playerbase from this absolute disaster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)