Pet Mod Megas for All v7 - Kalos concluded! | Please read the first post! | Fully playable through Kalos Slate 10!

Im the official dababy Less Go

:Floette-Eternal: Mega Floette-E
New Ability
: Spiritual Inheritance (When this pokemon faints, it's replacement gets +1 in atatck and special attack)
Type:Fairy

New stats:
HP: 74
Attack: 85(+20)
Defense: 91(+24)
Special Attack: 125
Special Defense: 148(+20)
Speed: 128 (+36)
(BST)

New moves: Healing Wish, Encore
Description: A nice support mon that can wish pass, heal bell, and give boots + full heal with healing wish making it the ultimate breaker support. However, it struggles against most steel and fire types and has a susceptible physdef. Its lore is that to keep it's legacy, it passes a boost to its replacement to avenge them. I gave it healing wish to better support the lore and I gave it encore to be annoying with its nice speed teir. This pokemon's supporting capabilities are only further enhanced with uts blazing speed teir allowing it to revenge kill and check ash greninja, and many other frail, slower breakers.

:Pichu: Mega Spiky-Eared-Pichu
New Ability
: Cuteness Overload (On switch in, use charm and captivate(regardless of gender))
Type: Electric/Fairy

New stats:
HP: 20
Attack: 55(+15)
Defense: 30(+15)
Special Attack: 65(+30)
Special Defense: 55(+20)
Speed: 80(+20)
(BST)

New moves: Gains all of base pichu's moves.
Description: Okay but why is this mon actually decent Lol. Its ability is intimidate on crack but magic bounce, contrary, Defiant and sub screws you over(like you'd attack anyway). Another support mon that switches in, then switches out. Its ability also helps make up for its litterally non existent bulk. But 20 hp like come on. This pokemon probably can just set up nuzzle a couple times and is nice when facing breakers could try and set up in front of you, but have to fear nuzzle as a result. Also lore is this pokemon too cute, and captivate affecting everyone because no one is too manly-man, to not aw when they see this.

:meltan: Mega Meltan
New Ability
: Alloy Fusion (at the end of each turn, gain 20 bst to each stat aside from hp and speed, max 5 boosts)
Type: Steel/Electric

New stats:
HP: 46
Attack: 81
Defense: 65
Special Attack: 85(+30)
Speed: 68(+34)
(BST)

New moves: Magnet Rise
Description: Zygarde's fusion mechanics inspired me to create this thing. They lore is that upon mega evolution, meltan is sends magent-like sensation out that brings metal to it and allows it to fuse into it, boosting it's power. For ranbats i think it should get a rest talk set and a protect magnet rise set. (With flash/gyro ball Cannon and tbolt ofc). At first, this pokemon will be really easy to take down but you should be careful not to allow this thing to live to get its boosts because at +5 boosts this thing becomes an 800 bst menace capable of teraing down teams with ease. However, an extreme weakness to ground, poor speed and hp, bad longevity(in case of protect set), and unimpressive bulk before fusing into the ultimate allow beast meltan truly is.

My goal was to make all of these pokemon's megas to be viable, healthy parts of the m4A ranbats metagame.(tho meltan might be stretching it; start a conversation with me if u want me to balance it more)

Last edited:
:ss/meltan:
mega meltan

steel/fairy
stats
hp- 46
atk- 65(-60)>5
def- 65(+50)>105
spa- 55(+64)>119
spd- 35(+70)>105
spe- 34(-24)>10

ability: regenerator

new moves: recover, teleport, dazzling gleam, light of ruin

meltan is able to absorb metal into its body, and there's bound to be metal on the battle field, so this bad boy can regenerate! it pairs really well with steel beam and light of ruin, even moreso with recover. it's hp prevents it from being a super bulky steel/fairy but i think it's got some serious longevity and power output

:xy/floette-eternal:

mega eternal floette

fairy

stats

hp- 74

atk- 65

def- 67(+50)>117

spa- 125(+20)>145

spd- 128(+15)>143

spe- 92(+15)>107

ability: absolute zenith- if the user switches in one turn after any pokemon faints, it gains +1 in special attack

new moves: shadow ball, mystical fire

so eternal floette was owned by AZ, which is why i chose the name i did (and why it's so weird), and the ability comes from how it was used (i believe?) to create the ultimate weapon which used the infinity energy from like hundreds of pokemon to power it (again it's been a while since i played x&y) and so this does that on a very small scale, using one pokemon fainting, ally or foe, to make it more powerful

:dp/pichu:
mega spike eared pichu

electric
stats
hp- 20
atk- 40
def- 15(+20)>35
spa- 35
spd- 35
spe- 60(+80)>140

ability: lightning speed- electric moves use speed instead of attack/special attack

new moves: spiky shield, spikes, toxic spikes, spike cannon, zing zap, parabolic charge
since speed is it's best stat, being able to use it to do damage means this is a Threat, as long as you don't have a ground type or are able to survive a hit (bc let's be honest this thing can't take a hit from basically anything) it's basically slower, stronger regieleki, with a bunch of spike moves for funsies

1617739318338.png

Mega Spiky-Eared Pichu

Electric/Fighting

Ability: Shock Boost: If an electric type move is used by any adjacent pokemon, redirect that attack to this pokemon and absorb it,
giving +2 (not acc/evasion) in all stats while losing 1/8 of your max HP. (will not activate if the user is at or below 1/8 and/or if the user is already at +6)

HP: 20 (+0)
ATK: 40 -> 55 (+15
DEF: 15 -> 55 (+40)
SPATK: 35 -> 55 (+20)
SPDEF: 35 -> 55 (+20)
SPE: 60 -> 65 (+5)

BST: 205 -> 305 (+100)

New Moves: Jump Kick, Aura Sphere

So the first obvious bit to notice here: It's a little mega raichu in training! seeing how it's only in training it can't jump super high, hence jump kick
instead of HJK, I also gave it aura sphere because pichu doesn't learn any damaging fighting type moves and I kinda see aura sphere as the best possible option for a special fighting type move while keeping in the line of "it's weaker mega raichu stat and move wise" so no focus blast, also how would the lil electric fuzzball even be able to focus, shocking itself like that? Now with the ability, the pokedex entries for pichu all talk about how it can't contain it's electricity and how it shocks itself, and how when it's cheeks are fully charged with electricity it plays very energetically. Well when it gets hit with electricity that would probably supercharge it's cheek pouches hence the stat boost, but pichu also ends up shocking itself, causing it to lose HP. (if the ability needs to be tweaked at all let me know what should be changed)

Last edited:
Mega Meltan
New Ability
: Improving Alloy - This pokemon gains a resistance to the primary type of any pokemon it comes in contact with, can stack.
Type: Steel
New stats:
Attack: 65 -> 105 (+40)
Defense: 65 -> 95 (+30)
Special Attack: 55
Special Defense: 35 -> 65 (+30)
Speed: 34
New moves: Double Iron Bash, Magnet Rise, Recover, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Earthquake
Description: I liked the concept of a weak pokemon that continuously gets stronger and stronger until its an unbreakable wall.

:ss/pichu:
Mega Spiky Eared Pichu
New Ability:
Heart of Gold - This pokemon can not be statused or have stat drops. Attempts to do so will raise this pokemon's attack and special attack two stages.
Attack: 40 -> 90 (+50)
Defense: 15
Special Attack: 35
Special Defense: 35
Speed: 60 -> 110 (+50)
New Moves: Superpower, Swords Dance
Description: This was based off of Gold's pichu from Pokemon Adventures, who was a perseverant, gambling little mouse that managed to take down a giant Kyogre-shaped version of the Sea Incarnate

:ss/floette-eternal:
Mega Floette Eternal
New Ability
: Spirit Saver - When a pokemon faints, this pokemon adds that pokemon's highest base stat to its own.
Type: Fairy
New Stats:
Attack: 65
Defense: 67 -> 87 (+20)
Special Attack: 125 -> 135 (+10)
Special Defense: 128 -> 158 (+30)
Speed: 92 -> 132 (+40)
New moves: Shadow Ball
Description: Floette Eternal seems kinda meh. Good, but meh.

Last edited:
Spr_4h_172N.png
Mega Pichu-Spiky-Eared

New Ability : Lightning Ball
(If this pokemon is a Pichu-Spiky-Eared that has Mega Evolves, its Attack and Sp. Atk are doubled.)

Type: Electric

New stats:
Attack: 40 -> 80 (+40)
Defense: 15 -> 5 (-10)
Special Attack: 35 -> 75 (+40)
Special Defense: 35 -> 5 (-30)
Speed: 60 -> 120 (+60)
(BST) : 305 (+100)

New moves: (None)

:pichu:
New Ability: Super Rising: All electric type attacks have 100% accuracy and have a x1.5 boost.
New stats:
Attack: 40 ->55(+15)
Special Attack: 35 ->85(+50)
Speed: 60 ->95(+35)
(BST):305

New moves
: Thunder Cage, Hyper Voice
Description: I based the ability mostly on the Adventures manga version of it. It's now a fast special attacker. With the 100% accuracy electric attacks, it can spam Thunders and Electrowebs without fearing misses.

:floette-eternal:
New Ability: Aura of Life and Death: Increases damage dealt by Fairy and Dark-type attacks by 33% for all Pokemon on the field.
Type: Fairy/Dark
New stats:
Defense: 67 ->84(+17)
Special Attack: 125 ->160(+35)
Special Defense: 128 ->143(+15)
Speed: 92 -> 125(+33)
(BST):651

New moves
: Geomancy, Dark Pulse, Night Daze
Description: This Floette is a setup 'mon. It, of course, has the ability to not run mega and just Power Herb Geomancy, but it loses out on the 33% bonus. On the other hand, taking a turn to Geomancy as mega makes them incredibly powerful. Light of Ruin's recoil is something to consider though.

:meltan:
New Ability: Builder: Every turn, this Pokemon gains +1 in either Defense or Special Defense.
New stats:
Attack: 65 ->35(-30)
Defense: 65 ->145(+80)
Special Attack: 55 ->35(-20)
Special Defense: 35->105(+70)
(BST):400

New moves
: Body Press, Transform, Shift Gear, Metal Burst, Bulk Up, Recover
Description: Defenses galore! Mega-Meltan is, simply, a tank. With being able to buff up its defenses and recover up, you need to kill this quick before it becomes an unstoppable wall. As a compensation, however, it has lowered attacking stats so it cant do much to you.

Last edited:
:Meltan: Mega Meltan
New Ability: CHAAAARGE! - This pokemon's steel moves have +1 priority and deal neutral damage to all types (except resisted by steel), and the user faints after using a steel type move.
New stats:
Attack: 65 -> 165 (+100)
New moves: Double Iron Bash
Description: The Leeroy Jenkins of MFA, my Mega Meltan ruins the lives of everyone! Mega Meltan deals neutral damage to all types but steel with its neutral attacks, which allows it to nuke something with a 165 base attack stab double iron bash at the cost of its own life. A fun pokemon that is a more polarizing version of its dad, another polarizing pokemon. Enjoy, and if you don't vote for me, let's just say you'll regret it >:).

Hello everyone! Council member Hematemesis here with a GINORMOUS announcement that I guarantee you won't want to miss...
1618260980228.png

The FIRST Megas For All Premier League!

Allow me to explain what this is. Megas For All Premier League, or, M4APL, is a team tournament hosted primarily on the M4A discord and adapted from Smogon's SPL tournament. A team tournament is slightly different from a normal tournament. In M4APL, 4 teams coached by managers will select various players into different slots in a lineup, and face off against another team over a 2 week period. There will be a schedule in which each team plays each other at least once, and then after the regular season, the top 2 teams will play in a finals to determine the winner. That was a very surface level definition. As usual, standard tournament rules apply. All If you have any personal questions, I thoroughly recommend joining the MFA discord/asking me personally if you're already on there. We're going to move on.
There are a few differences between our MFAPL and the normal SPL. For starters, SPL is normally a very competitive tournament in which there is a large clip of players who apply to play but are not drafted onto a team. That is not true in MFAPL! If you sign up to play in the team tour, you will be drafted onto a team (there, of course, is an exception due to a behavioral reason. If a manager does not feel comfortable coaching you due to any behavioral reasons, you will not be allowed to participate. This rule is pertaining more to skill and limited number of entrants)! While you may be a substitute, we want to guarantee as many spots as possible, and we will attempt to increase our lineup to compensate for more entrants than the minimum. Speaking of lineup, I should probably explain the tiers.
M4A Singles BO3
M4A Singles BO1
M4A Singles BO1
M4A VGC
M4A Singles Monotype
M4A Regional Roundup
MFA Restricted Singles
Some of these tiers should be obvious, but allow me to quickly go over each tier. M4A Singles is self explanatory, and the thing that comes after stands for best of 3 or best of 1, in accordance with how many games you need to win. M4A VGC is also pretty easy, as it is an available tier. The last 2 are where things get more interesting. MFA Singles Monotype restricts teams to needing every pokemon to share a type (for example, Kyurem/Mamoswine/Avalugg/Mega Delibird/Crabominable/Frosmoth). M4A Regional Roundup is also interesting, in which each pokemon needs to be from the same main game region (for example, Mega Infernape/Azelf/Yanmega/Mamoswine/Lucario/Rampardos). In both of these tiers, you are not forced to use any specific type or region, which will hopefully give some liberty and allow some creativity in the teambuilder.
At the moment, there are 6 slots and 4 teams, which means that, outside of the managers, we would need a minimum of 20 people to apply. If we happen to get more applications, we will start by adding a 2nd VGC slot, and then think of other tiers to add from there. Speaking of teams, I was lucky enough to have 3 distinguished council/comp council members volunteer to manage other teams. Everyone, give an extreme, special shoutout to BitBitio, BlueRay, and kakaks! They're filling a really important role, and it means a lot to me that they are managing teams. Below is each team with its respective manager, and perhaps, team discord server (I'll go an update this post if/as these discord servers are created).

:Camerupt: Ecruteak Eruption (Coached by me) https://discord.gg/rgBc3CrCC9
:Krookodile: Kiloude Krookodiles (Coached by BitBitio)
https://discord.gg/nr36DNnfYY
:Starmie: Sea Star Spirit's Den (Coached by BlueRay)
https://discord.gg/RNtExQKv27
:Unfezant: Unovan Union Unfezants (Coached by Kakaks) https://discord.gg/6pZtn3EkNY

Now that we've covered all of the logistics, let's talk about how you can apply to play in this tournament. This will hopefully by the time of this post be available in the discord, but there will be a #MFAPL-Signups channel in which you can put the following information:
Discord Username
Smogon Username
DragonHeaven Username
Timezone
Interested Tiers (tiers you are interested in playing in)
All of this information is very important to the managers. Usernames are obviously helpful, time zones are helpful so we know when is best to reach you, and interested tiers let us know what slots we should consider you for on our teams. Signups are going to last until Saturday, April 23rd (unless we don't get enough by then).

All in all, I probably missed something. I'll try to frequently update this post with the information I've missed. I hope you guys enjoy this tournament! Let's all have some fun!!

Attachments

Last edited:

ItzaDelta

formerly I-Deepblue-I
Mega-Meltan
1618432594666.png

Typing: Steel

Ability: Matter Absorption
Ability Description: If this Pokemon makes contact with a Pokemon that has an item, remove it and stockpile +1

Stats:
ATK: 104 (+39)
DEF: 130 (+65)
SPA: 5 (-50)
SPD: 110 (+75)
SPE: 5 (-29)
BST: 400 (+100)

New Moves:
-Iron Head
-Swallow

Description: This submission is based on Meltan's portrayal in the anime (You know, that one episode where Meltan loses its gear and tries to replace it with every item it comes across?) for the actual submission though, this Mega-Meltan can certainly be quite the annoying Pokemon, especially in a format like Random Battles, where it can take away your items while becoming basically unkillable, and, with its new access to Swallow, if you do manage to wear it down, it can heal itself one time, making it even more infuriating to go against (Unless you get a Zygarde or something).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mega-Floette Eternal
1618433494224.png

Typing: Fairy

Ability: Secret Finder
Ability Description: You found a secret, yay! Every time this Pokemon uses a Fairy type move, all other Pokemon on the field will use Celebrate in addition to the move they selected.

Stats:
ATK: 100 (+35)
DEF: 87 (+20)
SPA: 135 (+10)
SPD: 148 (+20)
SPE: 112 (+20)
BST: 651 (+100)

Description: To be fair, I made this as a joke, however, its ability is a reference to the fact that Eternal Flower Floette is impossible to obtain in-game and also because this Pokemon will only be able to be accessed during random battles (Outside of Sandbox, of course), it doesn't really need a good ability though, as it already has amazing stats and a very strong Fairy type STAB in Light of Ruin.

Last edited:
spiky eared pichu.png

M-Pichu spiky eared
New Ability :
Team Play !: This Pokemon's damaging moves hit twice. The second hit has its damage halved. This Pokemon skips every other turn instead of using a move.
[I noticed that pikachu colored pichu is necessary to have spiky eared pichu ! So I imagine that it come back to play with it ! : D They fight together but they also want to have fun, so they do a lot of damage and just play together the turn after x) ]

New Stats :
Attack: 20 (-20)
Sp. Atk: 115 (+70)
Sp. Def: 35
Speed: 110 (+50)

In fact, this kind of parental bond works with charge beam ! But I took the Truant part cause I want to have this "good surprise for both players" vibe ^^ However, I don't know if it's strong enough cause it have a very bad bulk and certainly will die on the truant turn.

Eternal_Flower_Floette.png

M-Floette-Eternal
Type :
Fairy
Ability: Vital giver: when this pokemon faints, hp of all your non fainted Pokemons are at 30%
(basically the opposite of the ultimate weapon of AZ, who took lifes to give immortality to floette. Now it gives back it to other mons)

New Stats :
Pv: 74
Attack: 95 (+30)
Defense: 87 (+20)
Sp. Attack: 140 (+15)
Sp. Def: 153 (+25)
Speed: 102 (+10)
So the main concept here is to use light of ruin like a way to heal your team : )
1200px-Meltan.png

M-meltan
Type: steel
Ability:
metal changeling:When this pokemon mega evolve or switch in, it's turn into the opposite pokemon, gaigning it's stats and appearance
(like morphing but you still have your moves and steel type, it's a reference to it's liquid body and to ditto's event on pokemon go when meltan was released )

New Stats :
Sp. Atk: 89 (+34)
Speed: 100 (+66)

Rosiario

Banned deucer.

Mega Eternal Floette
Floetite
Ability: Eternal Aura - Decreases the damage dealt by non-Fairy-type and non-Dark-type attacks by 33% for all Pokémon on the field.

HP: 74 (+0)
ATK: 84 (+19)
DEF: 125 (+58)
SPA: 131 (+6)
SPD: 128 (+0)
SPE: 99 (+7)

New Type: Fairy/Dark
New Moves: Dark Pulse, Snarl, Foul Play, Moonlight

Description: So instead of going with a healing idea directly from the ability to regenerate HP lost by using Light of Ruin, I decided to go for an idea that helped reduce other sources of damage, enabling it in a less spammable way that's still on-flavor for it. This way it lives easier and can take time to heal with Moonlight - which is also unreliable due to weather to help balance it, and has flavor with both Fairy and Dark types.

Dark Pulse is for Dark STAB, Snarl is some neat tech, and Foul Play is a potential physical option to help get around certain mons that doesn't require it to use its own low attack stat. I already described Moonlight.

So this Floette design has identical speed and special attack to Xerneas and Yveltal, and exactly 30 more defense and special defense than them. (The hp is scuffed because I can't change it and the attack is scuffed because I needed dump stat due to needing exactly +100, but that's fine xD) There's also more than just flavor reasons for this choice! I didn't want to make this thing too fast for balance, and it already has a solid special attack - with Light of Ruin, damage output wasn't really the concern. Getting a lot more defense to make it tankier helps it get extra use out of its ability and helps make it last longer (more eternal ;P) despite its self-damage.

Mega Floette-Eternal
Ability: Secret Weapon: (When this Pokémon faints, all team members are healed of all status conditions, have all their HP and PP restored. Kinda like Sacred Ash but as an ability.(Does not revive fainted allies.))

ATK: 76 (+11)
DEF: 128 (+61)
SPA: 143 (+18)
SPE: 102 (+10)

New Type: Fairy

Description: Floette is burdened by the lives of the Pokémon that died for its revival, upon fainting, it releases the energy back to its allies.
Just having fun with this one, (also my first one) but can you imagine facing your opponent and losing and suddenly you realize that you have this monstrosity on your team and heal all your Pokémon. It’s also for random battles so unless people get really competitive about it, it should be fine. Open to any feedback!

:Meltan: :Meltan: :ss/meltan: :Meltan: :Meltan:
Mega Meltan

Magnet Pull
--->SOS

(If this Pokémon is a Wishiwashi or a Meltan that has Mega Evolved, it calls for help and changes form at the end of each full turn it has been on the field, building up to Mega Wishiwashi (School Form) or Mega Meltan (Assembly Form) over five turns.)

Mega Meltan
New Stats:
Attack: 65 -> 109 (+44)
Defense: 65 -> 109 (+44)
Special Attack: 55 -> 50 (-5)
Speed: 34 -> 51 (+17)
(BST) : 400 (+100)

Mega Meltan (1)
New Stats:
HP: 46 -> 64 (+18)
Attack: 109 -> 120 (+11)
Defense: 109 -> 120 (+11)
Special Attack: 50 -> 60 (+10)
Special Defense: 35 -> 45 (+10)
Speed: 51
(BST) : 460 (+60)

Mega Meltan (2)
New Stats:
HP: 64 -> 82 (+18)
Attack: 120 -> 131 (+11)
Defense: 120 -> 131 (+11)
Special Attack: 60 -> 70 (+10)
Special Defense: 45 -> 55 (+10)
(BST) : 520 (+60)

Mega Meltan (3)
New Stats:
HP: 82 -> 100 (+18)
Attack: 131 -> 142 (+11)
Defense: 131 -> 142 (+11)
Special Attack: 70 -> 80 (+10)
Special Defense: 55 -> 65 (+10)
(BST) : 580 (+60)

Mega Meltan (4)
New Stats:
HP: 100 -> 118 (+18)
Attack: 142 -> 153 (+11)
Defense: 142 -> 153 (+11)
Special Attack: 80 -> 90 (+10)
Special Defense: 65 -> 75 (+10)
(BST) : 640 (+60)

Mega Meltan (Assembly Form)
New Stats:
HP: 118 -> 135 (+17)
Attack: 153 -> 164 (+11)
Defense: 153 -> 164 (+11)
Special Attack: 90 -> 101 (+11)
Special Defense: 75 -> 85 (+10)
(BST) : 700 (+60)

New Moves: Recover, Curse, Gyro Ball

Shoutout to the goated Exylaz

Tarionate

Banned deucer.
Saw y'all were having an April Fool's themed joke slate. Should be fun :^)

Mega Spiky-Eared Pichu
Ability: Sneak King - This Pokemon is stealthy, and is immune to single-target moves. If this Pokemon uses a single-target move, it is revealed, and the effects of the ability ends until this Pokemon switches out and then back in. Self-targeting moves do not count as single-target for the purposes of this ability.

ATK: 20 (Swapped -15)
DEF: 20 (+5)
SPA: 140 (Swapped +100)
SPD: 20 (-15)
SPE: 85 (+25)

New Type: Electric
New Move: Discharge

Description: As it Mega Evolves, Mega Pichu's ear spikes grow... into a full-fledged Burger King crown. It's quite the shocking development, isn't it?

Competitively, Pichu learns a decent amount of spread moves - Electroweb, Disarming Voice, Swift, and Surf. Funnily enough, Surf is also SE against its STAB immunity. I added Discharge to give some more oomph than Electroweb could provide, but feel free not to add it if you don't want it, this is supposed to be for fun anyway. The immunity lets it circumvent the fact that it has next to no defenses or HP, but still gives the enemy ways to counteract it even if they don't have spread moves in the same ways they might counteract a Shedinja, such as via Toxic.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone!! Terribly sorry to be late with this - I had planned to post a few days ago, but I was cut short working on it and was quite a lot busier since - but our break is finally over, and I'm here with some updates on balance changes and, of course, the compilation of legal submissions for our current slate!

Remember - this slate was primarily meant as a joke and is primarily happening because it's a more fun way to spend our planned break period than just a dead period of no activity. (That said, you should consider joining our Discord server if you haven't yet! There's been plenty of activity there in spite of the lack of slates, especially around the ongoing M4APL being led by Bolivia, kakaks, BitBitio and BlueRay!)
That means that a couple of things might be different about how you think about voting!

The winners of this slate will not be available during the main format and should not be chosen with the actual metagame in mind. Instead, they will be encountered occasionally in our random battle format.
Remember that neither player will have planned around these Megas in advance and may well be seeing them for the first time, so you should base your vote on what you think would be fun to find as a surprise (and, conversely, you might not vote for something that you think would feel unfair or make the game less fun if your opponent chanced into it). You are encouraged to judge for yourself what kind of Pokémon you think would be enjoyable to add to a random battle format!
On the other hand, you don't need to worry if a Pokémon looks too weak to be worth running or anything - we can control factors like every Pokémon's level and moveset and even make sure that appropriate teammates are found alongside it if that would help, so you don't need to assume that the Pokémon will be on a level playing field and power level is not a concern - neither being too strong nor too weak!

That aside, because of the special circumstances of the slate, I am also being extremely lenient with respect to submission legality this time, again because the slate is low-stakes and meant for fun.
With that in mind: that something is allowed in this slate should not be taken as precedent to submit the same thing in the future! As you must have noticed, there was no veto post this time around or anything. Like we announced up front, it was still necessary to keep base HP the same and for each Mega Evolution's BST to be exactly 100 points greater than its base form (at least before accounting for Ability-based form changes like Wishiwashi), but aside from the few subs that failed to abide by this (do please read the rules before you submit to a pet mod, though - that much should be common sense, and I have no regrets about excluding certain subs without advance warning on account of this) and one sub that I don't think is codable (sorry stinky potato but that would be your :pichu: :c), every single submission has been considered legal and you have total freedom in how to vote!

With respect to submissions that added moves from LGPE to these Pokémon:
Voters should be aware that they will be using their canon (Generation VII) iterations, not the modified versions found dummied out in the code of Sword and Shield. For example, the move Sparkly Swirl has 90 power, 100% accuracy and 24 PP, not 120 power, 85% accuracy and 8 PP.
It would be really, really silly to use a version of these moves that has never actually existed, and even some of the people submitting with these moves did not know the Generation VIII versions existed at all. A majority of accessible resources point readers to the Generation VII versions, so it's also more player-friendly this way.
Clarification: this is not consistent with how it works in main Showdown's National Dex or Custom Game at the moment. That is okay - I can fix that! This is how it is going to work in our mod anyway.

A compilation of legal subs can be found below:

:pichu: Mega Pichu (Spiky-eared)

Mega Spiky-eared Pichu

New Ability
: Settle
When using a given special move for the first time in at least three turns, this Pokémon uses its Attack stat, and the power is increased by 100%. Has no effect if the same special move has been used in the last three turns.

New stats:
Attack: 40 → 70 (+30)
Defense: 15 → 35 (+20)
Speed: 60 → 110 (+50)
BST: 205 → 305

New moves:
Metronome, Assist, + all the moves a normal Pichu can learn

Description:
1) Concept
Since the Pokédex talks about Pichu's inexperiences and how it can accidentally generate strong electric shocks, I figured "Settle" would be a perfect ability to mirror this aspect; after all, it needs some time to settle in order to control its immense power.

2) Competitive
Spiky-eared Pichu is intended to be a fun Pokémon to use in "Megas for All: Random Battles". With its speed and power, surely opponents are going to tremble in fear of this cute baby Pokémon.

Imagining cleaning teams with Spiky-eared Pichu, how funny would that be? :D
I added moves like Metronome and Assist since Spiky-eared Pichu can force out Pokémon very well. Moreover, these moves can add more fun to "Megas for All: Random Battles" due to Pichu's unpredictable nature, just as already illustrated in the anime or manga. Furthermore, Metronome and Assist can potentially allow Pichu to trigger moves it normally wouldn't be able to use and which would get boosted by its ability.

Mega Spiky-Eared Pichu
Celebinite

Ability:
Circuit Breaker - This Pokémon’s Electric moves deal 2x damage, but all have 1/3 recoil.

Stats:
HP - 35 (+0)
ATK - 75 (+35)
DEF - 15 (+0)
SPA - 50 (+0)
SPD - 30 (-10)
SPE - 135 (+75)

New Moves: Zing Zap, Zippy Zap

Description:
Dex Entry: Already incapable of fully controlling its power normally, Pichu's body has started to completely overflow with mega energy, channeling Celebi's power through the ear spikes this variant has, as well as growing new ones on its tail. This raw power is almost as harmful to Spiky-Eared Pichu as it is to the opponent.

Okay first I am very proud of the flavor on this one. Pichu cannot normally mega evolve, and Spiky-Eared Pichu can’t even evolve at all. So, she achieves this by borrowing power from Celebi’s mega stone - in lore, Spiky-Eared Pichu is the way it is because of extensive time traveling with Celebi. This time traveling and bond with Celebi is the reason it can’t evolve in the first place, so it would make sense that borrowing Celebi’s mega energy would be the only way for it to mega evolve itself! However, Pichu already has a very hard time controlling its electrical power - now it’s filled with not only mega energy, but the mega energy of a legendary Pokémon, which completely overloads its body. This finds an outlet in its spikes, which have grown massive to better take on the burden, as well as its tail, which has adopted similar spikes. Every electric attack is highly supercharged, but hurts Pichu greatly. The name of the ability is very multi-layered. A circuit breaker is what controls electric currents and turns them on/off, which is ironically something Pichu can’t do at all. Thus, with the power of mega evolution, Pichu’s circuit is completely broken. Additionally, a circuit isn’t exclusive to electric systems, and its travel with Celebi had it breaking time’s circuit.

Aside from pure damage output and synergy with Volt Tackle to make up for its lack of stats, a boosted Zing Zap gives some fun flinch hax. It’s also a move exclusive to Todegemaru (a Pikaclone), and Pincurchion - two spiky electric Pokémon. Zippy Zap gives it some priority for threats it can’t outspeed, and while it’s a Partner Pikachu move, I feel like the fact that this is also a highly special event Pokemon of Partner Pikachu’s prevo, as well as a much laxer for fun slate, this would be okay anyway. If not, I can remove it. Also 40 BP Nuzzle POG.

I put most of the points into speed, as its incredible frailty means it would get oneshot by anything at all otherwise. This also has in game basis, as Spiky-Eared Pichu has more speed than Pichu in PokeAthlon stats. It’s attack can also afford to have less stats put into it due to the boosting from the ability and the 120 BP STAB in Volt Tackle. Specifically I also made sure it outsped Ash-Greninja unless it’s scarfed. It’s high speed and damage output is balanced by its incredibly low HP making it unable to take the recoil for more than a couple moves. For reference, this has a 69% (nice) chance to OHKO a max DEF Corv (100% if it's full DEF investment without nature), but takes 72% recoil itself. Combined with potential Rocky Helmet, this almost one-shots itself.

I was also tempted to make it Electric/Psychic or even Electric/Grass (coverage against Ground pog) to further its connection to Celebi and give it some non-recoil offensive options, but I felt this was too far of a departure from reality.
Mega Spiky Eared Pichu @ Spipichuite (pronounced spI-Pichu-ite)
Ability: Static Burst - When this Pokemon uses an electric type move, it paralyzes the target (unless they are a ground or electric type)
Stats:
ATK: 40 -> 70 (+30)
DEF: 15
SPA: 35 -> 70 (+35)
SPD: 35 -> 15 (-20)
SPE: 60 -> 115 (+55)
BST: 305

New Moves: Zing Zap, Discharge, Brick Break, Spark, Fake Tears, Sunny Day, Charge Beam, Sing

Summary: Mega-Spiky Eared Pichu is a very fast but very frail Pokemon. Its Pokedex entries show it has trouble controlling its electricity, so I thought it could basically be when Spiky Eared Pichu mega evolves, its electricity is slightly better controlled so it causes paralysis, but it still can't control when it comes out. Its mainly a support mon that paralyzes everything but gets KO'd by someone breathing on it.
:Pichu: (idk how to get the spiky ear sprite)
Mega Spiky-Eared Pichu
Type: Electric Normal
Ability: Gamble (
If this Mon utilises metronome, it performs the move 4 additional times)
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 120 (+80)
Defense:
Special Attack: 20 (-15)
Special Defense:
20 (-15)
Speed:
110 (+50)
BST: 205 → 305
Moves: +Volt tackle (
it is in the same family as Pikachu so in theory this should be allowed?)

Thanks to a rare genetic mutation, This Pichu is able to achieve the power of mega evolution, channeling the power obtained in the form of immense luck that allows it to perform the metronome move 5 times in a row.
At first young gekokeso thought that it's idea with assist was smart, then realised how ridiculously difficult it was going to code, so he asked Hematite if multiple metronomes in a row was possible and Hematite responded with yes (5 IN A ROW NOW).

Mega Spiky Eared Pichu
Ability:Overcharge
Get a +2 omniboost when switching in,last for 3 turns
Stats:20/65(+25)/35/70(+40)/35/70(+20)
New moves:Volt Switch + all the moves a normal Pichu can learn
Desc
:When it get back in to its ball, it get charge
(SimpyShrimp: you have 15 more points to spend here - I'm not sure what assumption is safe to make, but I would just do +5 Attack/Defense/Special Defense unless told otherwise! let me know if you have another preference)
Mega Pichu

Type:

Ability: Static/Lighting Rod --> Overzealous (The user is on a perish timer for 3 turns. Each turn they gain +1 atk and spatk.)
ex: "Pichu is very excited!"

Stats:
HP: 20 -> 20 (+0)
Attack: 40 -> 10 (-30)
Defense: 15 -> 10 (-5)
Sp.Atk: 35 -> 110 (+70)
Sp.Def: 35 -> 10 (-25)
Speed: 60 -> 150 (+90)

New Moves: Volt Switch, U-Turn, Wish, Mind Blown, Explosion, Healing Wish, Hidden Power, Fake Out.

Description: Look at that little pichu sprite. It's so cute and full of excitement, It just wants to zap the enemy despite hurting itself in the process. So this pichu obliterates anything but it only lasts 3 turns until you switch, so there's that. It also gets too excited after turn 3 and explodes into a bunch of lightning bolts shot in various directions, but don't worry, Your little pichu is safe and sound. Just take it to a pokecenter, just think of it as a voltorb. I can't give you a lot of information here since its only for randbats but its going to run Volt Switch and Fake out/Protect most of the time, get a free boost. Use HP ice to counter ground types, or mind blown for ferrothorn. It has 20/10/10 bulk so healing wish is a great way to get rid of it after it's done its job.

Mega Pichu (Spiky-Eared)
Electric-> Electric/Fighting
Lightning Rod/Static-> Super Jolt (User's Electric moves always result in a critical hit).
Stats

Atk: 40-> 100 (+60)
Def: 15
SpA: 35->30 (-5)
SpD: 35-> 30 (-5)
Spe: 60-> 110 (+50)
New Moves:
+Extreme Speed, Thunderous Kick, all moves normal Pichu learns

"So, I'm here. This is almost quaint after all this time, after all the battles I've faced. I have fought countless heroes and villains, the finest warriors in the multiverse. I've faced the radiant Goddess of Light, the cunning God of Death, and a World-Eater with seemingly limitless potential. I've lost plenty of battles, yet I have also proven I can hold my own against such threats. Then again, I'm technically just a baby. And yet I have possibly seen more violence and bloodshed than most Pokemon see in a lifetime. Funny, isn't it? After all of that, having a Pokemon battle feels so nostalgic, almost soothing to the soul. But don't think I'm going to go easy on you. I hold not just my own pride, but the will of all the comrades I have made on my journey, and of those who have fallen. Come! Let us see just how strong you are!"
- translated by okispokis (and they said spending 4 years to learn Pichu-ese was a waste of time)

Description: After combating the most powerful fighters in the Nintendo Universe, Pichu has returned to the world of Pokemon with countless battles' worth of experience and a new Fighting type as a result of its battle-hardened attitude. Powered up by the Smash Ball, Pichu's Electric attacks gain a whole new level of power even at just base 100 Atk, boosted by its new STAB Thunderous Kick that capitalizes brilliantly on switches. Extreme Speed as a follow up can allow a pinch KO against priority users. That said, Pichu is the epitome of all-or-nothing since it takes a ton of recoil from its main STAB and literally any attack KOs it, so one should be careful to save Pichu until the enemy has been weakened. That said, Pichu will do its damnedest to take at least one foe down with it.
Mega Pichu-Spiky-Eared
Typing:
Electric ---> Electric / Psychic
Ability: Static ---> Counter-Clockwise Spiral | On switch-in, the field becomes Trick Room. This room remains in effect until this Ability is no longer active for any Pokémon.
Stats
HP:
Atk: 40 ---> 60 (+20)
Def: 15 ---> 15
SpA: 35 ---> 115 (+80)
SpD: 35 ---> 55 (+20)
Spe: 60 ---> 40 (-20)
Added Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt

Description: apparently the HGSS event had smth to do with time travel? either way heres this. speedf control or NP sweeper
Second sub woop woop
Anyways here's my Pichu :]

Pichu-Spiky-Eared-Mega

Ability: Tough Claws

Type: Electric/Dragon

ATK: 100 (+60)
DEF: 35 (+20)
SPA: 10 (-25)
SPD: 35
SPE: 105 (+45)
BST: 305 (+100)

New moves:
Breaking Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Zing Zap

These are moves that Pichu has but not Pichu-Spiky-Eared that could be added:
Body Slam, Fake Out, Nuzzle, Play Rough, Thunder Punch

Description:
So I cannot get this image out of my head (if only I could draw; here’s the closest I got).

Honestly, the thought of a little Pichu running around clawing everybody is so cute to me so I made this. The stats are pretty obvious. It's a fast, physical attacker. With 35 defenses and 20 hp, I don't know how much it can do, but with 100 attack and Tough Claws, I think it has the potential to hit pretty hard.

It's short, but thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed.
hi why is this the cutest thing oh my goodness
Spiky-Eared-Pichu-Mega @ Pichunite
Ability: Intimidate
Stats:
Hp: 20
Atk: 5 (-35)
Def: 5 (-10)
Spa: 15(-20)
Spd: 5 (-30)
Spe: 255 (+195)
New moves: Parting shot
Randbats is a very usefull format for introduction to a new meta, and this mons pretty much defines what this meta stands for

Mega Pichu (Spiky Eared) :pichu:
New Ability: Power Spurt: When this Pokemon uses a Electric move, boost its Special Attack by one. But it is given 1/6 of its max Hp in recoil damage

New Stats:
Attack: 40
Defense: 15 -> 45 (+30)
Speed: 50 -> 80 (+30)
(BST: 305)

New moves: Rising Voltage
Description:
:Pichu: Mega Spiky-Eared-Pichu
New Ability
: Cuteness Overload (On switch in, use charm and captivate(regardless of gender))
Type: Electric/Fairy

New stats:
Attack: 55(+15)
Defense: 30(+15)
Special Attack: 65(+30)
Speed: 80(+20)
(BST)

New moves: Gains all of base pichu's moves.
Description: Okay but why is this mon actually decent Lol. Its ability is intimidate on crack but magic bounce, contrary, Defiant and sub screws you over(like you'd attack anyway). Another support mon that switches in, then switches out. Its ability also helps make up for its litterally non existent bulk. But 20 hp like come on. This pokemon probably can just set up nuzzle a couple times and is nice when facing breakers could try and set up in front of you, but have to fear nuzzle as a result. Also lore is this pokemon too cute, and captivate affecting everyone because no one is too manly-man, to not aw when they see this.
:dp/pichu:

mega spike eared pichu

electric
stats
hp- 20
atk- 40
def- 15(+20)>35
spa- 35
spd- 35
spe- 60(+80)>140

ability: lightning speed- electric moves use speed instead of attack/special attack

new moves: spiky shield, spikes, toxic spikes, spike cannon, zing zap, parabolic charge
since speed is it's best stat, being able to use it to do damage means this is a Threat, as long as you don't have a ground type or are able to survive a hit (bc let's be honest this thing can't take a hit from basically anything) it's basically slower, stronger regieleki, with a bunch of spike moves for funsies

Mega Spiky-Eared Pichu

Electric/Fighting

Ability: Shock Boost: If an electric type move is used by any adjacent pokemon, redirect that attack to this pokemon and absorb it,
giving +2 (not acc/evasion) in all stats while losing 1/8 of your max HP. (will not activate if the user is at or below 1/8 and/or if the user is already at +6)

HP: 20 (+0)
ATK: 40 -> 55 (+15
DEF: 15 -> 55 (+40)
SPATK: 35 -> 55 (+20)
SPDEF: 35 -> 55 (+20)
SPE: 60 -> 65 (+5)

BST: 205 -> 305 (+100)

New Moves: Jump Kick, Aura Sphere

So the first obvious bit to notice here: It's a little mega raichu in training! seeing how it's only in training it can't jump super high, hence jump kick
instead of HJK, I also gave it aura sphere because pichu doesn't learn any damaging fighting type moves and I kinda see aura sphere as the best possible option for a special fighting type move while keeping in the line of "it's weaker mega raichu stat and move wise" so no focus blast, also how would the lil electric fuzzball even be able to focus, shocking itself like that? Now with the ability, the pokedex entries for pichu all talk about how it can't contain it's electricity and how it shocks itself, and how when it's cheeks are fully charged with electricity it plays very energetically. Well when it gets hit with electricity that would probably supercharge it's cheek pouches hence the stat boost, but pichu also ends up shocking itself, causing it to lose HP. (if the ability needs to be tweaked at all let me know what should be changed)
Mega Spiky Eared Pichu
New Ability:
Heart of Gold - This pokemon can not be statused or have stat drops. Attempts to do so will raise this pokemon's attack and special attack two stages.
Attack: 40 -> 90 (+50)
Speed: 60 -> 110 (+50)
New Moves: Superpower, Swords Dance
Description: This was based off of Gold's pichu from Pokemon Adventures, who was a perseverant, gambling little mouse that managed to take down a giant Kyogre-shaped version of the Sea Incarnate
Mega Pichu-Spiky-Eared

New Ability : Lightning Ball
(If this pokemon is a Pichu-Spiky-Eared that has Mega Evolves, its Attack and Sp. Atk are doubled.)

New stats:
Attack: 40 -> 80 (+40)
Defense: 15 -> 5 (-10)
Special Defense: 35 -> 5 (-30)
Speed: 60 -> 120 (+60)
(BST) : 305 (+100)

:pichu:
New Ability: Super Rising: All electric type attacks have 100% accuracy and have a x1.5 boost.
New stats:
Attack: 40 ->55(+15)
Special Attack: 35 ->85(+50)
Speed: 60 ->95(+35)
(BST):305

New moves
: Thunder Cage, Hyper Voice
Description: I based the ability mostly on the Adventures manga version of it. It's now a fast special attacker. With the 100% accuracy electric attacks, it can spam Thunders and Electrowebs without fearing misses.
Spr_4h_172N.png

Mega Spiky Ear Pichu
Ability: Trickster (Status Moves are used twice but with -1 Priority.)

Attack: 40
Defense: 25 (+10)
Special Attack: 75 (+40)
Special Defense: 45 (+10)
Speed: 100 (+40)

New moves: Spikes, Draining Kiss

M-Pichu spiky eared
New Ability :
Team Play !: This Pokemon's damaging moves hit twice. The second hit has its damage halved. This Pokemon skips every other turn instead of using a move.
[I noticed that pikachu colored pichu is necessary to have spiky eared pichu ! So I imagine that it come back to play with it ! : D They fight together but they also want to have fun, so they do a lot of damage and just play together the turn after x) ]

New Stats :
Attack: 20 (-20)
Sp. Atk: 115 (+70)
Speed: 110 (+50)

In fact, this kind of parental bond works with charge beam ! But I took the Truant part cause I want to have this "good surprise for both players" vibe ^^ However, I don't know if it's strong enough cause it have a very bad bulk and certainly will die on the truant turn.
Saw y'all were having an April Fool's themed joke slate. Should be fun :^)

Mega Spiky-Eared Pichu
Ability: Sneak King - This Pokemon is stealthy, and is immune to single-target moves. If this Pokemon uses a single-target move, it is revealed, and the effects of the ability ends until this Pokemon switches out and then back in. Self-targeting moves do not count as single-target for the purposes of this ability.

ATK: 20 (Swapped -15)
DEF: 20 (+5)
SPA: 140 (Swapped +100)
SPD: 20 (-15)
SPE: 85 (+25)

New Type: Electric
New Move: Discharge

Description: As it Mega Evolves, Mega Pichu's ear spikes grow... into a full-fledged Burger King crown. It's quite the shocking development, isn't it?

Competitively, Pichu learns a decent amount of spread moves - Electroweb, Disarming Voice, Swift, and Surf. Funnily enough, Surf is also SE against its STAB immunity. I added Discharge to give some more oomph than Electroweb could provide, but feel free not to add it if you don't want it, this is supposed to be for fun anyway. The immunity lets it circumvent the fact that it has next to no defenses or HP, but still gives the enemy ways to counteract it even if they don't have spread moves in the same ways they might counteract a Shedinja, such as via Toxic.
:floette-eternal: Mega Floette (Eternal Flower)

Eternal Floette
AZite
Fairy

Ability:
Life and Death - This Pokemon heals for 1/4 of the damage dealt to opponents.
(For balance, this effect happens after everything else - recoil, life orb, rocky helmet, etc.)

Stats:
HP - 74 (+0)
ATK - 65 (+0)
DEF - 130 (+63)
SPA - 160 (+35)
SPD - 130 (+2)
SPE - 92 (+0)

New Moves: Mind Blown, Draining Kiss

Description:
Dex Entry: Eternal Floette's body has been drastically altered due to the energies of the ultimate weapon, the death of thousands, and its own resurrection. A small part of AZ's soul was ripped from his body during the calamity, and formed an AZite in a similar fashion to the rest of the Mega Stones. Eternal Floette can harness this power for Mega Evolution - the power of the ultimate weapon.

So obviously, this is essentially Magic Guard for the purposes of Light of Ruin, with the condition that the initial recoil doesn't outright kill Mega Eternal Floette before the healing kicks in. However, I wanted it to be more unique and interesting than just magic guard, so I made this. I've also been wanting to make a drain tank for a while, and Eternal Floette already has really high base SPA and SPD so this worked out perfectly. This ability also lets it choose to double dip into healing effects through Giga Drain and Draining Kiss rather than just going full-ham and spamming Light of Ruin - since while it won't damage itself, it won't actually heal itself either. Mind Blown is a more interesting pseudo-recoil move as it whether this move harms or heals Mega Eternal Floette depends on how much HP the enemy has. It also gets around two of the three types that resist Fairy and Grass - Poison and Steel - and is even super-effective against one. However, Fire still succeeds in walling this. Eternal Floette only has setup in Calm Mind, which can be very potent, but leaves it more open to physical attackers (such as Bandana POG).
Mega Eternal-Floette @Enternalite
Type - Fairy
Ability: Ghostly Spirit - This Pokemon has a 1.5x power boost to its ghost type moves (ghost type steelworker)

Stats:
ATK: 65
DEF: 67 -> 87 (+20)
SPA: 125 -> 145 (+20)
SPD: 128 -> 148 (+20)
SPE: 92 -> 122 (+30)
BST: 651
New Moves: Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball, Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist

Summary: The backstory behind Eternal Floette is that it went to war, died, and got revived by sacrificing a bunch of other Pokemon using this big flower thingy. Well, all ghost Pokemon are dead/ghostly. Eternal Floette is not dead (or ghostly), but it was dead, so what about giving it an ability that sort of focused on how it used to be dead? Ghostly Spirit gives it STAB on its ghost type moves, which are only resisted by Dark Types that are weak to Eternal Floette's Fairy STAB. It gets access to Calm Mind to increase its high Special Attack and Special Defense, and Synthesis to restore some of its HP.
(EeveeGirl1380: you have 10 more points to spend here - since Floette has an obvious dump stat, I will just assume they go in Attack, but please tell me if you have another preference for how to use them before voting closes!)
Mega Eternal Floette

(Art by TheAdorableOshawott on devianart)
Ability:Absorbance

Heal user by 25% for all pokemon that faint while user on the field
Stats:74/60/97(+30)/145(+5)/158(+30)/118(+20)
Desc
:Vampiric Soul-Consumer flower
(SimpyShrimp: you have 15 more points to spend here - since Floette has an obvious dump stat, I will just assume they go in Attack, but please tell me if you have another preference for how to use them before voting closes!)
Mega Floette-Eternal

Type:

Ability: Flower Veil --> Rejuvenate (This pokemon uses Healing Wish upon being KO'ed by a move.)

Stats:
Attack: 65 -> 90 (+25)
Defense: 67 -> 105 (+35)
SpAtk: 125 -> 140 (+15)
SpDef: 128 -> 140 (+12)
Speed: 92 -> 105 (+16)

New Moves: Leech Seed, Rapid Spin.

Description: Idk how this thing is supposed to work, I mean nobody's ever used it, so lets give it a role. It spams light of ruin until it dies, then one of your pokemon gets a free healing wish, which I think is pretty neat. There's nothing else to say about it, its just floette with much better stats, a strong wallbreaker with a 140 BP stab move, but nothing more than that. Other than it can support your mons I guess.
(abismal: you are over the limit by 3 points, which I will provisionally take out of Attack but let me know if you have any alternative changes in mind!)
Mega ETERNAL FLOETTE
TYPE: Fairy *GRASS*
NEW MOVES: DRAINING KISS

ABILITY: TRIAGE

ATTACK: 65
DEFENSE: 97 (+30)
SPATTACK: 145 (+20)
SPDEFENSE: 158 (+30)
SPEED: 112 (+20)

Description
: the fact that its unreleased makes it hard to balance. Anyway, triage is useful to keep you alive after some light-of-ruins.

Mega Floette- Eternal
Fairy
Flower Veil-> Souliloquy (If user replaces a fainted ally, user gains the Ghost typing).
Stats

Atk: 65-> 90 (+25)
Def: 67-> 92 (+25)
SpA: 125-> 140 (+15)
SpD: 128-> 143 (+15)
Spe: 92-> 112 (+20)
New Moves:
+Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball

Description: Centuries ago, a Floette died during a great Pokemon War, but was brought back to life- using the life energy of countless Pokemon. Disgusted at this sacrifice, Floette went out on its own, carrying a flower of mysterious power. Floette is greatly saddened whenever one of its teammates faints; determined to not let any other Pokemon die, Floette will protect the souls of its fainted teammates no matter the cost, subconsciously activating the spiritual energy housed in its flower and becoming part Ghost type. This grants Floette some extra defensive utility (namely dropping a Poison weakness) as well as giving it a second STAB in Shadow Ball; Ominous Wind is mainly for flavor, but get be useful if you get lucky with the boosts. Even without the added type, though, Floette can be a powerful CM sweeper that can sustain itself with Wish or Synthesis.

Mega Floette-Eternal @ Floetite

Type: Fairy/Psychic

Ability: Life Eternal
When a Pokémon with this ability takes indirect damage (recoil, hazards, status, weather, etc), it spreads that damage equally between all Pokémon on the field. Still calcs based on percentages and ignores typing (ex: stealth rock doing more damage to fire types).

Stat (changes):
74(-)
90(+25)
97(+30)
135(+10)
128(-)
127(+35)

New moves: Draining Kiss
Pokédex Entry:
Upon Mega Evolution, Floette's flower unleashes its terrifying energy and grants Floette tremendous power. Innocently wielding her gigantic flower like a cannon, Floette can transfer life to and from anything as she pleases.

as for the design, floette still looks the same but the flower has grown tremendously to resemble a cannon. she and the cannon both rest on the ground due to the flower's increased mass.
Floette-Eternal @ Floetite
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest/Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Light of Ruin
- Draining Kiss/Moonblast
- Psychic/Hidden Power Ground
- Calm Mind
synergizes really well with her signature move light of ruin. i gave it psychic type for psychic stab and +1 weakness in ghost (i opted out of making it fairy/ghost bc ive seen a lot of fairy/ghost subs lol). probably pretty strong, so i’d love to hear ur feedback! :)

<3
Mega Floette eternal

Ability: Ultimate weapon (1.5x damage on megas)
Attack: 75 (+10)
Defense: 97 (+30)
SpAttack: 145 (+20)
SpDefense: 148 (+20)
Speed 112 (+20)
New Moves: Burning jealousy
the design is meant for random m4a battles where megas are guaranteed in every team so i thought some kind of antimeta mon would be cool.

Mega Floette-Eternal @ Floeternite
Ability: Flower Veil -> Nightmare Heart
When this Pokémon faints, the Pokémon that knocked it out is cursed, losing 1/4 of its maximum HP, rounded down, at the end of each turn while it is active. In addition, the Pokémon that knocked it out permanently receives this Ability, which persists even through switching, until it is knocked out and the Ability is passed along again. (InkBug & BotwNerd745)
Stats: 74/95/95/135/130/122
Hp: 74
Atk: 65 -> 95 (+30)
Def: 67 -> 95 (+28)
SpA: 125 -> 135 (+10)
SpD: 128 -> 130 (+2)
Spe: 92 -> 122 (+30)
BST: 551 -> 651 (+100)

AZ's Floette appeared in The Redemption. She was initially seen in a flashback of the great war of Kalos, being sent into battle and eventually dying, leading AZ to create the ultimate weapon with which to revive her. It worked, but after using the weapon to destroy both sides of the army and bring the war to an end, Floette realized how many lives were taken for hers, and left him. She finally returned to him after AZ's battle with Calem in Lumiose City.

Eternal Floette was resurrected at the cost of many Pokémon's lives. It now carries the weight of their death within its heart. As it mega evolves, this ghostly energy becomes overwhelming and releases when it's knocked out by a Pokémon. The negativity that was created through the sacrificed lives manifests through a curse that attaches to the Pokémon that knocks Floette out. This energy continues to pass on to other Pokémon until the battle is over. Eternal Floette's story is an amalgamation of love, death, and war, and its story is further communicated through Nightmare Heart.
With random battles in mind, this Floette would be sure to surprise its user/opponent. Nightmare Heart is already a really fun ability to use, and with Floette as a random team’s one mega slot, it'd definitely have a lasting effect on the battle even after it faints. Light of Ruin would synergize well with Nightmare Heart as it could use it to get in range of being knocked out. It would also pressure anything setting up to switch out or become cursed. Nightmare Heart also incentivizes play other than spamming Light of Ruin as Nightmare Heart doesn’t activate through self KOs.
Mega Floette-Eternal

New Ability : Magic Guard

New stats:
Special Attack: 125 -> 155 (+30)
Speed: 92 -> 112 (+20)
(BST) : 651 (+100)

Mega Floette (Eternal Flower) :floette-eternal:
New Ability: Deaths Embrace: if one or more of your Pokemon are KOed, this Pokemons HP stat is boosted by 10 for each KOed team mate
Type: Fairy/Ghost

New Stats:
Defense: 67 -> 127 (+60)
Special Defense: 128
(BST: 651)

New moves: Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Curse, Night Shade
Description:
(assuming this means to alter its HP stat by 10 base stat points on entry based on the number of fallen teammates, which will not necessarily equal exactly 10 points in the final calculated stat - The Main Mon correct me if this interpretation is incorrect)
:Floette-Eternal: Mega Floette-E
New Ability
: Spiritual Inheritance (When this pokemon faints, it's replacement gets +1 in atatck and special attack)
Type:Fairy

New stats:
Attack: 85(+20)
Defense: 91(+24)
Special Defense: 148(+20)
Speed: 128 (+36)
(BST)

New moves: Healing Wish, Encore
Description: A nice support mon that can wish pass, heal bell, and give boots + full heal with healing wish making it the ultimate breaker support. However, it struggles against most steel and fire types and has a susceptible physdef. Its lore is that to keep it's legacy, it passes a boost to its replacement to avenge them. I gave it healing wish to better support the lore and I gave it encore to be annoying with its nice speed teir. This pokemon's supporting capabilities are only further enhanced with uts blazing speed teir allowing it to revenge kill and check ash greninja, and many other frail, slower breakers.

mega eternal floette

fairy

stats

hp- 74

atk- 65

def- 67(+50)>117

spa- 125(+20)>145

spd- 128(+15)>143

spe- 92(+15)>107

ability: absolute zenith- if the user switches in one turn after any pokemon faints, it gains +1 in special attack

new moves: shadow ball, mystical fire

so eternal floette was owned by AZ, which is why i chose the name i did (and why it's so weird), and the ability comes from how it was used (i believe?) to create the ultimate weapon which used the infinity energy from like hundreds of pokemon to power it (again it's been a while since i played x&y) and so this does that on a very small scale, using one pokemon fainting, ally or foe, to make it more powerful
:ss/floette-eternal:
Mega Floette Eternal
New Ability
: Spirit Saver - When a pokemon faints, this pokemon adds that pokemon's highest base stat to its own.
New Stats:
Special Attack: 125 -> 135 (+10)
New moves: Shadow Ball
Description: Floette Eternal seems kinda meh. Good, but meh.
New Ability: Aura of Life and Death: Increases damage dealt by Fairy and Dark-type attacks by 33% for all Pokemon on the field.
Type: Fairy/Dark
New stats:
Defense: 67 ->84(+17)
Special Attack: 125 ->160(+35)
Special Defense: 128 ->143(+15)
Speed: 92 -> 125(+33)
(BST):651

New moves
: Geomancy, Dark Pulse, Night Daze
Description: This Floette is a setup 'mon. It, of course, has the ability to not run mega and just Power Herb Geomancy, but it loses out on the 33% bonus. On the other hand, taking a turn to Geomancy as mega makes them incredibly powerful. Light of Ruin's recoil is something to consider though.
Mega-Floette Eternal
Typing: Fairy

Ability: Secret Finder
Ability Description: You found a secret, yay! Every time this Pokemon uses a Fairy type move, all other Pokemon on the field will use Celebrate in addition to the move they selected.

Stats:
ATK: 100 (+35)
DEF: 87 (+20)
SPA: 135 (+10)
SPD: 148 (+20)
SPE: 112 (+20)
BST: 651 (+100)

Description: To be fair, I made this as a joke, however, its ability is a reference to the fact that Eternal Flower Floette is impossible to obtain in-game and also because this Pokemon will only be able to be accessed during random battles (Outside of Sandbox, of course), it doesn't really need a good ability though, as it already has amazing stats and a very strong Fairy type STAB in Light of Ruin.
(I-Deepblue-I: you are over the limit by 5 points, which I will provisionally take out of Attack but let me know if you have any alternative changes in mind!)

M-Floette-Eternal
Type :
Fairy
Ability: Vital giver: when this pokemon faints, hp of all your non fainted Pokemons are at 30%
(basically the opposite of the ultimate weapon of AZ, who took lifes to give immortality to floette. Now it gives back it to other mons)

New Stats :
Pv: 74
Attack: 95 (+30)
Defense: 87 (+20)
Sp. Attack: 140 (+15)
Sp. Def: 153 (+25)
Speed: 102 (+10)
So the main concept here is to use light of ruin like a way to heal your team : )

Mega Eternal Floette
Floetite
Ability: Eternal Aura - Decreases the damage dealt by non-Fairy-type and non-Dark-type attacks by 33% for all Pokémon on the field.

ATK: 84 (+19)
DEF: 125 (+58)
SPA: 131 (+6)
SPE: 99 (+7)

New Type: Fairy/Dark
New Moves: Dark Pulse, Snarl, Foul Play, Moonlight

Description: So instead of going with a healing idea directly from the ability to regenerate HP lost by using Light of Ruin, I decided to go for an idea that helped reduce other sources of damage, enabling it in a less spammable way that's still on-flavor for it. This way it lives easier and can take time to heal with Moonlight - which is also unreliable due to weather to help balance it, and has flavor with both Fairy and Dark types.

Dark Pulse is for Dark STAB, Snarl is some neat tech, and Foul Play is a potential physical option to help get around certain mons that doesn't require it to use its own low attack stat. I already described Moonlight.

So this Floette design has identical speed and special attack to Xerneas and Yveltal, and exactly 30 more defense and special defense than them. (The hp is scuffed because I can't change it and the attack is scuffed because I needed dump stat due to needing exactly +100, but that's fine xD) There's also more than just flavor reasons for this choice! I didn't want to make this thing too fast for balance, and it already has a solid special attack - with Light of Ruin, damage output wasn't really the concern. Getting a lot more defense to make it tankier helps it get extra use out of its ability and helps make it last longer (more eternal ;P) despite its self-damage.
(Rosiario: you have 10 more points to spend here - since Floette has an obvious dump stat and especially since you have very particular reasons for all of your other stats, I will consider it safest to assume they go in Attack, but please tell me if you have another preference for how to use them before voting closes!)
Mega Floette-Eternal
Ability: Secret Weapon: (When this Pokémon faints, all team members are healed of all status conditions, have all their HP and PP restored. Kinda like Sacred Ash but as an ability.(Does not revive fainted allies.))

ATK: 76 (+11)
DEF: 128 (+61)
SPA: 143 (+18)
SPE: 102 (+10)

New Type: Fairy

Description: Floette is burdened by the lives of the Pokémon that died for its revival, upon fainting, it releases the energy back to its allies.
Just having fun with this one, (also my first one) but can you imagine facing your opponent and losing and suddenly you realize that you have this monstrosity on your team and heal all your Pokémon. It’s also for random battles so unless people get really competitive about it, it should be fine. Open to any feedback!

One Mega Melty Boi (Mega Meltan)
Mega Stone: Melting Melty Meltite

Ability: Liquidizing Hugs - This Pokémon is Melting.

Melting - Nonvolatile status effect that makes the user take 1/6 of their health every turn, cannot be healed, and cannot be cured of this status. Melting Pokémon spread Melting to other Pokémon by making contact with them.

Stats:
HP - 46
ATK - 1
DEF - 1
SPA - 1
SPD - 1
SPE - 250

New Moves: Flip Turn

Description:
**Dex Entry**: *The Power of Mega Evolution has proven far too much to handle for Meltan’s weak, already partially melted body. As its body starts to completely liquify, all the melty boi wants to do is spread the love with everything else it sees.
(KeroseneZanchu: you tried too hard to stay within the stat limits and, uh, minned more than you maxed - this and vanilla Meltan have the same BST! I will provisionally give this +25 in each of its non-Speed stats? or, uh, let me know if you'd rather 46/25/25/25/25/254)

Mega Meltan
Type:
Steel
Ability: Amalgam (if the user is ever in the presence of a Steel-type Pokemon, the Steel-type loses its Steel typing and the user is healed 1/3)
Stats:
HP: 46​
Att: 55 (-10)
Def: 115 (+50)
SpA: 55​
SpD: 95 (+60)
Spe: 34​

An amalgam is an alloy that involves mercury, a liquid metal known for its ability to react with and dissolve most metals.

I would have went with 50% healing, but I wanted to future proof it in case someone wants to use this ability on something stronger. In any case, by sucking away the opponent's Steel typing, it allows Meltan to badly poison them with Toxic (which it learns through Let's Go) and it can help its allies break through tough opposition, as Steel is arguably the most important defensive type. The healing helps Meltan stick around and continue to do its job throughout a game, and even though the opponent will get their Steel type back when they switch, that just means Meltan can suck it back up for even more healing.
Mega Meltan @Meltanite
Type - Steel
Ability - Steelworker

Stats:
ATK: 65 -> 90 (+25)
DEF: 65 -> 80 (+15)
SPA: 55 -> 90 (+35)
SPD: 35 -> 60 (+25)
SPE: 34 -> 34
New Moves: Discharge, Iron Head, Doom Desire?, Iron Tail, Magnet Rise, Magnetic Flux, Nuzzle, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Automatize

Summary: Meltan is a very slow, subpar Pokemon, but when it Mega Evolves, it gains higher, well rounded stats (besides speed), with the ability Steelworker, which boosts its Steel type moves from 1.5x power to 2x power, which is huge for it. It can be a mixed attacker and has access to electric type moves for coverage (but not much else).
Mega Meltan
Ability: Alloy
(If a steel type Pokémon is switched on the next turn, the Pokémon loses all of its weaknesses and gains +1 on both defences)
Stats:
Att: 85 (+20)
Def: 85 (+20)
SpA: 75 (+20)
SpD: 55 (+20)
Spe: 54 (+20)
Bst: 300 → 400
The immense power brought by mega evolution was too much for the frail body of Meltan to handle and has caused it to melt all over the field. However, when another steel type makes contact with its remains, Meltan's body bonds with that of the steel type and makes its body nearly indestructible. Fellas, I gotta say this is some of the most fucked up shit.
Aight so basically this is my first submission and it's honestly kind of messed up but when I thought of making Meltan competitively viable I just had the idea that it should buff it's teammates. Since Meltan is a legendary, I thought that maybe it should do something really cool to its steel type friends and not just be set up fodder. That's where alloy comes from, allowing Meltan to buff a steel type teammates in a way that they too can achieve mega levels of power. Have fun torturing people with bulky unkillable ferrothorn or Dusk mane, at least unless the steel type switches out/ gets phased and the unfun is over.
This is my first submission and If I'm honest with you I actually kinda like it.
:SS/Meltan:
Mega Meltan
Ability:Amalgram
This pokemon change form when another mon make contact with it
Stats:
Base mega:46/130(+65)/100(+35)/25(-30)/65(+30)/34
First:76(+30)/140(+10)/130(+30)/25/95(+30)/34
Second:106(+30)/150(+10)/140(+10)/55(+30)/95/34
Third:136(+30)/155(+5)/145(+5)/95(+40)/125(+30)/34
Desc
: So yeah, absorbing metal atom and molecules while making contact with other mons
Mega Meltan

Type:

Ability: Magnet Pull -> Quicksilver (On entry, if adjacent pokemon are paralyzed/poisoned, they lose -1 to every stat except accuracy and evasion.)

Stats:
HP: 46 -> 46 (+0)
Attack: 65 -> 22 (-43)
Defense: 65 -> 110 (+45)
SpAtk: 55 -> 100 (+35)
SpDef: 35 -> 110 (+75)
Speed: 34 -> 22 (-12)

New Moves: Volt Switch, Sludge Bomb, Strength Sap, Body Press, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power, Discharge.

Description: If you remember wayyyy back I made a toxtricity sub with the same ability, and meltan's another option. So this meltan is based off of liquid metal, or mercury. Mercury specifically is usually poisonous and sometimes called Quicksilver, which is where the name comes from for the ability. The last time the ability was used, it was called Neurotoxin, and mercury poisoning can affect the brain too, so it basically all makes sense. Competitively, there's no competitiveness because this is all just fun and games. I could care less about this being competitively good because none of ya get to build a team around it. That's right, you have to wait hours and hours before touching this meltan, suffer. You should just try using it to force switches, maybe if you're lucky you'll get toxic spikes on your team. It can just Volt out after lowering defenses, and can murder fire types with a hydro pump if they dare switch-in.
Mega MELTAN
TYPE: Steel *ELECTRIC*

NEW MOVES: PARABOLIC CHARGE,SPARK, ZING ZAP
ABILITY: PLUG IN (
checks if attack or special attack will be stronger (like download) and raises the corresponding stat by 2 but also lowers the other attacking stat by 1)

ATTACK: 55 (-10)
DEFENSE: 95 (+30)
SPATTACK: 55
SPDEF: 95 (+60)
SPEED: 24 (-10)

Description: seeing its lackluster attacks i decided to make it stronger and whats better than an automatic swords dance/nasty plot?
(stinky potato: you have similarly reduced its stats by more than necessary - you have 30 points to add somewhere! I will provisionally add 15 to each of Defense and Special Defense unless told otherwise, because that seems least disruptive to your intentions)

Mega Meltan
Steel
Magnet Pull->Fusion Formation (If another Steel type is on the field, user's non-HP stats are doubled).
Stats

Atk: 65-> 30 (-35)
Def: 65-> 125 (+60)
SpA: 55-> 100 (+45)
SpD: 35-> 75 (+40)
Spe: 34-> 24 (-10)
New Moves:
+Aura Sphere, Discharge, Recover

Description: When a Meltan sense another Steel type, it signals any nearby Meltan to fuse so that they can absorb the metal of the opposing mon, functionally giving each of the 5 stats +2. However, should that Steel type faint or flee, the Meltan will lose their objection and defuse, returning its stats to normal. Meltan's whole purpose is to 1v1 opposing Steel types, which is aided by its new additions: Aura Sphere for a SE hit (like an ion), Discharge to spread paralysis and Recover to stay healthy. +2 was chosen specifically so that Meltan can 1v1 Steels like Heatran and Excadrill (even at +2 with max HP, it can't directly switch into either). Of course, Meltan's stats aren't too great against non-Steels, but it can still be of some use thanks to solid Defense and paralysis spreading.
:swsh/meltan:
Mega Meltan :meltan:
New Ability: Steel Melt: If the opponent uses a Steel type move on this Pokemon, it deals no damage. Instead, it boost its Physical and Special defense by 1
Type: Steel/Water

New Stats:
Attack: 65 -> 75 (+10)
Special Attack: 55 -> 75 (+20)
Speed: 34 -> 64 (+30)
(BST: 400)

New moves: Scald, Rain Dance, Aqua Ring
Description:
(The Main Mon: you have 10 points to spend somewhere, and I have basically no guess as to where you would like it to be, but I think you wanted its offenses and defenses to be equal, so uh... I'll provisionally do +5 to each of Attack and Special Attack, making them both 80, but let me know if you change it any other way!)
New Ability
: Alloy Fusion (at the end of each turn, gain 20 bst to each stat aside from hp and speed, max 5 boosts)
Type: Steel/Electric

New stats:
Attack: 81
Special Attack: 85(+30)
Speed: 68(+34)
(BST)

New moves: Magnet Rise
Description: Zygarde's fusion mechanics inspired me to create this thing. They lore is that upon mega evolution, meltan is sends magent-like sensation out that brings metal to it and allows it to fuse into it, boosting it's power. For ranbats i think it should get a rest talk set and a protect magnet rise set. (With flash/gyro ball Cannon and tbolt ofc). At first, this pokemon will be really easy to take down but you should be careful not to allow this thing to live to get its boosts because at +5 boosts this thing becomes an 800 bst menace capable of teraing down teams with ease. However, an extreme weakness to ground, poor speed and hp, bad longevity(in case of protect set), and unimpressive bulk before fusing into the ultimate allow beast meltan truly is.
(VoolPool: you have 16 more points to spend somewhere, and I really do not want to make any guesses, so I am just going to divide them evenly unless you decide on a change yourself - provisionally, voters assume +4 Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense until further notice)

mega meltan

steel/fairy
stats
hp- 46
atk- 65(-60)>5
def- 65(+50)>105
spa- 55(+64)>119
spd- 35(+70)>105
spe- 34(-24)>10

ability: regenerator

new moves: recover, teleport, dazzling gleam, light of ruin

meltan is able to absorb metal into its body, and there's bound to be metal on the battle field, so this bad boy can regenerate! it pairs really well with steel beam and light of ruin, even moreso with recover. it's hp prevents it from being a super bulky steel/fairy but i think it's got some serious longevity and power output
Mega Meltan
New Ability
: Improving Alloy - This pokemon gains a resistance to the primary type of any pokemon it comes in contact with, can stack.
New stats:
Attack: 65 -> 105 (+40)
Defense: 65 -> 95 (+30)
New moves: Double Iron Bash, Magnet Rise, Recover, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Earthquake
Description: I liked the concept of a weak pokemon that continuously gets stronger and stronger until its an unbreakable wall.
New Ability: Builder: Every turn, this Pokemon gains +1 in either Defense or Special Defense.
New stats:
Attack: 65 ->45(-20)
Defense: 65 ->145(+80)
Special Attack: 55 ->45(-10)
Special Defense: 35->105(+70)
(BST):400

New moves
: Body Press, Transform, Shift Gear, Metal Burst, Bulk Up, Recover
Description: Defenses galore! Mega-Meltan is, simply, a tank. With being able to buff up its defenses and recover up, you need to kill this quick before it becomes an unstoppable wall. As a compensation, however, it has lowered attacking stats so it cant do much to you.
(Wheeveelution: you do seem to have miscalculated your stats - this has +120 BST even after the -20 and -10 - so please let me know if you have the chance to edit it! I will assume you meant to put 10 less in each defense if you don't correct it another way yourself)
:Meltan: Mega Meltan
New Ability: CHAAAARGE! - This pokemon's steel moves have +1 priority and deal neutral damage to all types (except resisted by steel), and the user faints after using a steel type move.
New stats:
Attack: 65 -> 165 (+100)
New moves: Double Iron Bash
Description: The Leeroy Jenkins of MFA, my Mega Meltan ruins the lives of everyone! Mega Meltan deals neutral damage to all types but steel with its neutral attacks, which allows it to nuke something with a 165 base attack stab double iron bash at the cost of its own life. A fun pokemon that is a more polarizing version of its dad, another polarizing pokemon. Enjoy, and if you don't vote for me, let's just say you'll regret it >:).
Mega-Meltan
Typing: Steel

Ability: Matter Absorption
Ability Description: If this Pokemon makes contact with a Pokemon that has an item, remove it and stockpile +1

Stats:
ATK: 104 (+39)
DEF: 130 (+65)
SPA: 5 (-50)
SPD: 110 (+75)
SPE: 5 (-29)
BST: 400 (+100)

New Moves:
-Iron Head
-Swallow

Description: This submission is based on Meltan's portrayal in the anime (You know, that one episode where Meltan loses its gear and tries to replace it with every item it comes across?) for the actual submission though, this Mega-Meltan can certainly be quite the annoying Pokemon, especially in a format like Random Battles, where it can take away your items while becoming basically unkillable, and, with its new access to Swallow, if you do manage to wear it down, it can heal itself one time, making it even more infuriating to go against (Unless you get a Zygarde or something).

M-meltan
Type:
steel
Ability:
metal changeling:When this pokemon mega evolve or switch in, it's turn into the opposite pokemon, gaigning it's stats and appearance
(like morphing but you still have your moves and steel type, it's a reference to it's liquid body and to ditto's event on pokemon go when meltan was released )

New Stats :
Sp. Atk: 89 (+34)
Speed: 100 (+66)
:Meltan: :Meltan: :ss/meltan: :Meltan: :Meltan:
Mega Meltan

Magnet Pull
--->SOS

(If this Pokémon is a Wishiwashi or a Meltan that has Mega Evolved, it calls for help and changes form at the end of each full turn it has been on the field, building up to Mega Wishiwashi (School Form) or Mega Meltan (Assembly Form) over five turns.)

Mega Meltan
New Stats:
Attack: 65 -> 109 (+44)
Defense: 65 -> 109 (+44)
Special Attack: 55 -> 50 (-5)
Speed: 34 -> 51 (+17)
(BST) : 400 (+100)

Mega Meltan (1)
New Stats:
HP: 46 -> 64 (+18)
Attack: 109 -> 120 (+11)
Defense: 109 -> 120 (+11)
Special Attack: 50 -> 60 (+10)
Special Defense: 35 -> 45 (+10)
(BST) : 460 (+60)

Mega Meltan (2)
New Stats:
HP: 64 -> 82 (+18)
Attack: 120 -> 131 (+11)
Defense: 120 -> 131 (+11)
Special Attack: 60 -> 70 (+10)
Special Defense: 45 -> 55 (+10)
(BST) : 520 (+60)

Mega Meltan (3)
New Stats:
HP: 82 -> 100 (+18)
Attack: 131 -> 142 (+11)
Defense: 131 -> 142 (+11)
Special Attack: 70 -> 80 (+10)
Special Defense: 55 -> 65 (+10)
(BST) : 580 (+60)

Mega Meltan (4)
New Stats:
HP: 100 -> 118 (+18)
Attack: 142 -> 153 (+11)
Defense: 142 -> 153 (+11)
Special Attack: 80 -> 90 (+10)
Special Defense: 65 -> 75 (+10)
(BST) : 640 (+60)

Mega Meltan (Assembly Form)
New Stats:
HP: 118 -> 135 (+17)
Attack: 153 -> 164 (+11)
Defense: 153 -> 164 (+11)
Special Attack: 90 -> 101 (+11)
Special Defense: 75 -> 85 (+10)
(BST) : 700 (+60)

New Moves: Recover, Curse, Gyro Ball

Shoutout to the goated Exylaz
(please yell at me if I messed anything up or missed anything!
also, please study up on basic math, guys! I promised to be more lax than usual this slate but it's a little worrying to see this many BSTs that are wrong without obvious/easily corrected mistakes)

Reminder on Voting Rules

For a reminder, Megas for All uses a variation on instant runoff voting, meaning that it uses a systematic process of elimination to find the submission that's supported by the most people. This system takes into account both the total number of people who voted for the submission at all and how those people ranked it in relation to any other submissions that have not been eliminated.

Your votes should consist of however many submissions you like.​
Including a submission in your post at all is "voting for it," but you can vote for as many (or as few) as you want! It doesn't have to be exactly three.​
Your votes should also be ranked from most preferred to least preferred, just like they were in the previous system.​

It's also now acceptable to self-vote in first!​
One of the benefits of the new system is that you get less extreme an advantage from this and there's not as much room for one individual to swing the results dramatically in their own favor, so we can afford to loosen up the rules in that area.​
That said, I would still ask you to include at least two other people in your vote if one of your votes is for yourself (this was already in the rules before).​

Please make sure you tell inkbug if you edit your vote! He generally adds them to his list as soon as they're posted, so edits may go unnoticed. You can contact him on his profile here or on the Discord. C:​

Voting will last until 0:00 GMT on Friday, the 30th of April!

:mismagius::samurott::reuniclus::sawsbuck-winter::tyrantrum::vikavolt:

Balance Changes Update

In addition to the voting phase of the current slate, I'm also here with another balance changes poll!

First up is a possible tweak to :mismagius: Mega Mismagius, which is... a bit unconventional for what we've come to call a buff, but it suits Mismagius's intended design very well!
The thing about Mismagius is that it generally has not been intended as a competitive Pokémon, and this was generally agreed upon as a necessity for its premise when it was voted in, so this buff is not directly aimed at making it viable. However, after its continued use in the mod over the course of many months since Halloween, some have come to feel that it needs some help even using the gimmick that it was meant to exploit - not as a competitively relevant threat but as a for-fun Mega that needs help reliably pulling off its for-fun shenanigans.
Accordingly, there are two buffs we'd like to see take place here!
The first is a slight adjustment to its stat spread to make it somewhat faster, but no more so than base Mismagius (it was previously made slower on purpose, but this has come to be considered needlessly crippling), and slightly bulkier as well, putting 25 of the 35 former throwaway points to use (Mega Mismagius previously had +35 Attack; the proposed new spread still has 10 more Attack than base and is not at all minmaxed).
Its new spread would be as follows:

60 HP / 70 Attack (-25) / 100 Defense (+5) / 145 Special Attack (+5) / 115 Special Defense (+5) / 105 Speed (+10)

edit: aaaa thank you DrPumpkinz for catching the typo - Mismagius really has less HP than Vikavolt
The second is a potential addition to its movepool that isn't relevant to single battles at all, but would allow Mismagius to get up to ~ even wackier nonsense ~ in M4A VGC: the addition of Poison Gas, a spread move that poisons all adjacent opponents at the same time. As is the case with Toxic, using this move would not only poison each target once but also proc its unique Ability, Alchemist, on each target immediately, provided that they were affected by the move. This was almost entirely a joke when I suggested it, but it was met with enthusiastic support anyway because that's the point of Mismagius, so!! we're rolling with it!
Um, for context, Mismagius's Ability is as follows:

After attacking a poisoned target with a Poison-type move, this Pokémon has an equal chance to cause one of various random effects.​
Possible effects include:​
* replacing the poison status with paralysis, burn or toxic poison;​
* afflicting the target with confusion, Torment or Encore;​
* choosing two random stats and either boosting or lowering each one;​
* causing the target to use Explosion if its current HP is 25% or less or afflicting it with a Curse if not;​
* or transforming the target into Seismitoad, Ariados or Butterfree until it switches out.​

Reminder: this is not a serious or competitive Mega Evolution

Next up is an exceedingly minor tweak to the custom Ability Heavenly Techniques belonging to :samurott: Mega Samurott.
After an extensive discussion on the nature of the category the Ability introduces and how to make it as intuitive and optically sound as possible.
Our conclusion was that the only moves really missing from it were Cross Poison and False Swipe and that all of the moves already included were agreeable, and we expect these two additions to be... probably the last ones? before we're completely satisfied with "blade moves" as a category.
For reference, the current list of blade moves is as follows:

Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Behemoth Blade, Cut, Fury Cutter, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Razor Shell, Razor Wind, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Slash, X-Scissor, and Solar Blade.​

Neither of these changes is competitively relevant, as Samurott does not learn the move Cross Poison either way and False Swipe is not expected to have any competitive impact.

Following Samurott, we have the only nerf in this batch of balance changes! (and it's one of mine I'm so sorry ;-;) The Pokémon in question is the terrifying wallbreaker :reuniclus: Mega Reuniclus, a Psychic- and Fighting-type mixed breaker whose dangerous Ability Two-Minded constantly shuffles its defensive counterplay around.
The effect of Two-Minded is as follows:

When this Pokémon's Attack is modified, its Special Attack is modified in the opposite way, and vice versa. The same is true for its Defense and Special Defense.​

For example, when Reuniclus uses Psycho Boost, in addition to its Special Attack being lowered by two stages, its Attack rises by two stages; essentially, the effect of Swords Dance is added onto Psycho Boost. Similarly, when Reuniclus uses Superpower, in addition to its Attack and Defense being reduced by one stage each, its Special Attack and Special Defense are increased by one stage each; essentially, the effect of Calm Mind is added onto Superpower.)
Nerfing Reuniclus has come up several times in the past but never really gone anywhere because it was hard to come to a consensus on how strong it was, how strong it needed to be, and whether it even needed to be nerfed - but as time has gone on, it's become increasingly clear that it just hits too hard on both sides, and even if reliable counterplay exists, the forms it takes are needlessly limiting to its opponents in the teambuilder and in battle. It has also recently lost an important check in Magearna, which was recently banned in a vote by the competitive council to uphold National Dex's decision.
We've decided to start by moving a full 25 points of its Special Attack into its Speed (which was reduced by 25 in the original submission, under the misguided belief that it would need help compensating for its split EV investments and could use all of the points it could get - many mistakes were made in this spread). This would leave its Speed the same as its base form, while bringing its Special Attack down from 165 to 140. In singles, the main change here is the cut to its breaking power with Psycho Boost and other special moves; in addition, the Speed increase is also a nerf to Reuniclus's status as the most dangerous Trick Room abuser in our VGC format, giving important Pokémon like Hatterene a chance to underspeed it and enabling more reliable offensive counterplay.
We're not sure whether this will be enough and are open to exploring further options in the future, but this change was the most agreeable overall and we would like to take the time to experiment with it before making any more changes.
for what it's worth, I am all for nerfing it myself! different people were definitely calling for different amounts of change and some players who use it regularly were initially hesitant to change it too much at once, but I want to stress that this has my absolute approval and I even suggested two somewhat bigger steps on my own - you guys should know I would never say no to nerfing something I made if it clearly needs it .w.

Next up is one that will take far less explaining! So, uh, :sawsbuck-winter: Mega Sawsbuck (Winter) is currently regarded as one of the weakest Mega Evolutions in the mod, and we're looking to give it something of a boost. (We're admittedly not sure if this will be the last change it sees and we may revisit its stats or Ability in the future, but it's a good starting point and we'd like to see where it falls after this, so one thing at a time!)
The proposal here is just to give Sawsbuck access to Triple Axel and High Horsepower so that it can gain a stronger STAB and reliable coverage, making its Swords Dance sets more compelling than they are now.
(It's worth clarifying that Triple Axel does not interact with its Ability in a way any other Ice-type move does not and is only being added because of its significantly higher immediate damage output than Icicle Crash. The fact that the move hits three times does not count as using three turns' worth of Ice-type moves for the purposes of its streak!)
Also, this part is not a balance change and will not be polled, but I should make a note of the fact that, on the request of submitter ViZar, the Ability A Winter's Tale will be renamed to Winter's Tale (just removing the article "A" from the beginning).

While it was originally given a disproportionately high rank in our VR, more recent testing and discussion has led our playerbase to regard another Mega Evolution, :tyrantrum: Mega Tyrantrum, as disappointing in practice and actually also pretty weak by comparison to more reliable sweepers.
Mega Tyrantrum is meant to be set apart from other Dragon-types by its unique Ability, Prehistoric Rage, a playful reference to the "prehistoric" pre-Fairy era where Dragon-types were free to spam moves like Outrage and famously paired with Magnet Pullers to eliminate Steel-types, the only Pokémon that could wall them.
The effect in its current state is simply a Dragon-type version of Scrappy:

This Pokémon can hit Fairy types with Dragon-type moves.​

Unfortunately, because it retains its weakness to Fairy - and one of the most important defensive Fairy-types in the metagame summons Misty Terrain, which further reduces the power of Dragon-type moves regardless of its own immunity - Mega Tyrantrum remains about as vulnerable to Fairy-types as any other Dragon-type, so it compares unfavorably to superior setup abusers like Garchomp regardless.
The proposed solution is to amend Prehistoric Rage so that the user's Dragon-type moves are super effective against Fairy rather than neutral as they are now. This would give Tyrantrum more of an offensive edge and allow it to break through Fairy-types more convincingly, while adding more value to moves like Outrage that the Ability was designed to support.
In addition, Kero made the really cool observation that that turns the Dragon vs Fairy matchup into exactly the same matchup as Dragon vs Dragon, perfectly exemplifying the Ability's attempt to recreate pre-Gen VI Dragon in a really cool way I know it wasn't the entire point but I like this so much
sorry hi I will continue

The last balance change we have today is for :vikavolt: Mega Vikavolt!
Mega Vikavolt currently has perfectly mixed offenses in an attempt to capitalize on Download, but it struggles to make use of both the physical side and the special side and most of its would-be answers are still handled better by a Special Attack boost; on the other hand, spending as many as 75 points on Attack did not leave room for enough of a stat boost for it to set itself apart from base Vikavolt or from its competition and was ultimately somewhat wasteful.
A newly revised spread proposed by BlueRay aims to remedy this by substantially improving Vikavolt's bulk and Speed, while still leaving it enough Attack to reap tangible benefits from Download and do more than just chip with U-turn, the physical move it already prefers to run.
The new spread is as follows:

77 HP / 70 Attack (-75) / 110 Defense (+20) / 145 Special Attack / 110 Special Defense (+35) / 88 Speed (+20)

That should be all of the balance changes we have planned!
As usual, we will require at least a 60% supermajority in the poll to go through with the changes! That said, all of these changes have been approved unanimously by the competitive council and by their original submitters - this is just to check the public opinion before we go through with them!

This poll will last until the end of the voting phase, and the results will be announced at the same time as the winners! We'd love to have everyone's input on this, so please vote to let us know how you feel about it! C:

Other News

Updates from the Competitive Council

Hematemesis is so cool and made a Council Minutes form you should all go fill out about the state of the metagame! This is a thing that other metagames do often to get players involved in suggesting suspects and making sure we're on the right track as far as the changes that are being made, so it would be a massive help to us and to your fellow players if you'd give us your thoughts:

Speaking of the competitive council, :buizel: Mossy is back actually!! Welcome back, Mossy Sandwich!

Finally, thanks to a unanimous vote from the competitive council, :tapu-lele: Tapu Lele has been banned from Megas for All! I will update this post with their thoughts shortly! This is in addition to the recent ban on :magearna: Magearna, which was decided by National Dex and which the competitive council voted to uphold in our metagame. Neither change is live on DH yet to my knowledge I handled Magearna a while ago I dunno what's up with that, but both can be expected soon!

Submission Rule Updates

Starting in slate 33, there will be a minor update to the submission rules!
On account of their unique characteristics, certain moves may no longer be added to Pokémon that don't have them in canon.
These moves are as follows:

:darkrai: Dark Void, :hoopa-unbound: Hyperspace Fury and :morpeko-hangry: Aura Wheel, which cannot be used by any Pokémon but their rightful owners even if they are learned by other means;​
:chatot: Chatter, which is impossible to copy even by way of Smeargle's Sketch;​
and :pikachu: Volt Tackle, :keldeo-resolute: Secret Sword, :meloetta-pirouette: Relic Song and :rayquaza-mega: Dragon Ascent, which are learned exclusively through special means, such as tutors dedicated to specific Pokémon, and cannot reasonably be distributed to other Pokémon in the same manner.​

These moves have never been distributed in the mod's history, so no previous winning submissions need to be amended in any way to account for this.
This is in addition to our previous ban on moves with no legal users. (This ban was not applicable to the current slate - don't worry about that! We'll probably make exceptions to this new rule for future joke slates, too; it's very easy to "fix" something like Dark Void's incompatibility, but the main concern here is optics.)

Slate 33

Based on the results of the recent poll, as well as a discussion and followup poll on our Discord server as to which third Pokémon should replace Porygon-Z, slate 33 will be the set of artificial Pokémon suggested by shinxthe17! - the Pokémon we'll be doing next are :electrode: Mega Electrode, :golurk: Mega Golurk and :silvally: Mega Silvally!

Unlike Pokémon we've done in the past that normally come with multiple forms, :silvally: Silvally conventionally requires a held item to change form, so there is not as much leeway to make multiple Mega Evolutions as there has been in the past.​
It is up to each submitter to decide the extent to which their Mega Silvally will reflect its base form's type-changing theme; however, it is worth clarifying the following important distinctions:​
- Mega Silvally is not allowed to use Silvally's existing set of 17 Memories as Mega Stones, nor to get around the need for a held Mega Stone the way Rayquaza does.​
- Any submission that requires more than one discrete Mega Stone for Silvally may be vetoed at council discretion, regardless of whether there are balance concerns with the idea proposed, the same way it would be if a submitter tried to give multiple Mega Evolutions to any other Pokémon without forms. There may be slightly more leeway because of Silvally's unique circumstances, but if you want more than one, be prepared to justify each of them very well. Also: if you think you need 18, I would invite you to reevaluate your idea entirely.
- However, if your Mega Silvally can change type any other way, the move Multi-Attack can be adjusted to accommodate for its Mega Stone if you would like! Just make sure to say so in your post if this is something you want. C:​
It is entirely probable that a majority of submissions will not have multiple forms - we encourage you to be creative about how to represent Silvally's unique characteristics in ways that don't require this!​

To keep the thread organized, I ask that you refrain from posting your submissions here until the submission phase begins, but remember that the Discord is always a fantastic place to discuss ideas and get feedback on your submissions even before the slate opens!

Since we have something of a queue of future slates already, we're not opening the future slates master poll just yet, but join us on the Discord to discuss what Pokémon should be a part of slate 34 to accompany Porygon-Z, and we'll have a much smaller poll to decide on one or two of them to go with it once voting closes!

Last edited:

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Yo guys, I'm going to be the first to vote yet again, but yknow this is the joke slate so I'll be pretty discreet and write absolutely no jokes in my vote post.

Mega-Spiky-Eared-Pichu: Princess Blue, Kerosene Zanchu, Tarionate(Burger King Pichu is mindblowingly Creative and the funniest thing ever)

Mega-Eternal-Floette: Josjet, Kerosene Zanchu, King Baruk, Ninjacid, Rosiario

Mega-Meltan: The Lord of Gourd, Bitio and Exilas(Where have you gone?), Kerosene Zanchu, Loukarya, Hematemesis

Edit: 2:58 June 27 Boquerón Puerto Rico, I have been on vacation and tonight I got really bored so I went through the subs, if you see this and read this, I want you to yell Paul Paul Paul Paul in the discord server and then say shut up and go offline, never mention it again, and don’t answer any questions relating to it. Also sorry for voting for Burger King Pichu, my bad

Last edited:
Gekokeso
abismal (timer mechanic I love it)
N1ghtShade
b-torterra (lil dragon boi)
jazzmat (zoom)
PalpitoadChamp
kingbaruk (parting shot)
okispokis
TheMainMon
Exilas
zxgzxg (he zoom now)
Eeveegirl1380
KeroseneZanchu
BlueRay
I-deepblue-I (it's useless and i love it)
Okispokis
ninjacid
ChoiceScarfed
jazzmat
VoolPool
JosJet
KingBaruk
TheMainMon
KeroseneZanchu
VoolPool
SimpyShrimp
BitBitio+Exilias
Hematemisis
TheMainMon
okispokis
abismal
wheeveelution
ChoiceScarfed

mega meltan
5: loukarya
4: kerozenezanchu
3: stinky potato
---
2: deepblue
1: choicescarfed
mega spiky pichu
5: palpitoadchamp
4: wheeveelution
---
3: bro torterra
2: abismal
1: okispokis
mega floette eternal
5: kingbaruk
4: deepblue
3: rosario
2: abismal
---
1: josjet
by the way, if your sub is after the dotted line, it means you did a cut above the rest! anyone who isnt on my list still did great.

Mega-Spiky-Eared-Pichu: Exilas, Gekokeso, Zxgzxg, Kerosene Zanchu (btw regardless of who wins I hope we keep the burger king design idea)

Mega-Eternal-Floette: Kerosene Zanchu, Rosiario, King Batik, Ninjacid

Mega-Meltan: Bitio and Exilas, Hematemesis, loukarya, deepblue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)