1v1 1v1 Winter Seasonal III - Round 16 Grand Finals [Won by lvl100Blaziken]

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ssnl.png

Art by: leil

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The winner of this Seasonal will receive
    trophy.png
    this trophy in the 1v1 Hall of Fame.
This is for Top 16, aka points for 1v1 Championships, so once again I will remind you that replays are required! Don't forget. Any set without replays will be replayed.

abd.png
abd1710 (Winners) vs lvl100Blaziken (Losers)
sprite frag.png

Note: lvl100Blaziken needs to win twice while abd1710 only needs to win once to win the tour
Deadline: Get your games done within a reasonable timeframe, please

Last edited:

abd1710

I SHOULD BE BANNED!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ggs. Good thing the series is done. I did offer a 14 hour window but frag was available only during my early morning

And here we go
STABLE zio for all those teams which I used in the previous rounds
Dj Breloominati♬ Ron...5 Nalei Murman LRXC Bopher Akumajou Here Comes Team Charm! for the teams which I used in the finals with or without your knowledge
Raj 00 for the teams at the start of the tournament
Boat smely socks for negotiating the game schedule
Winterains for getting me into competitive last year
To everyone who supported me, you all are my motivation to play this game. I appreciate the love

1620441714705.png

So @1v1 guys keep liking all the posts, it acts as a motivation for outsiders like me to participate.

1620441989450.png

Have a nice day! ~Peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)