The World Cup of Pokemon 2021 - Captain Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys thought I was joking, shame on you. We already have a strong community and will be proceeding with our first try out tournament soon. Here is our logo that we made, check it out:

1618362668109.png

Why zapdos-galar you ask? Because the old US South team represented Zapdos. While we still want to keep our old US South ways, we are exploring a new generation of leadership, hence the galarian form of Zapdos.

1618362705969.png

New players: I ask you to come join our server and join our tournaments. We will be hosting multiple to gauge skillset and ill throw in a prize.

Down with Smogon elitism!

https://discord.gg/VEQcptbR6Y

Sorry to steal your nonexistent thunder xtra, but FlamingVictini and I will captain US South this year.
Elitism at it's finest.

Smogon mod comes in and says "Nope, sorry, but it's MINE". How about you let the community decide? For a website that wants to be progressive and "for the people" you guys really are proving yourselves otherwise here.

Let's play this fairly. You gather a team and I will gather my own team and we will do a pre-prelims. I'm already doing a better job than any US south captain has done in the past, anyway. I will gladly show it in action too.

This post is extremely rare and collectable!!! Quick!!!

How does it feel to know that I care about you no matter what? Through love and war our destinies are intertwined through this human experience. I will always choose the path less traveled despite public scrutiny. I am here to let you know that you are not defined by your mistakes on the smogtours server. You are defined by two things in my humble opinion, 1.) How you respond to adversity. 2.) How you treat others. With that being said I am announcing that I will be a co-captain of US South. -Jsaok

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Just wanna say corey_axis and I are far more qualified than shade and HJAD. I was the winning manager in the UKPL and Corey destroyed blarghlflarghl, a WCoP winner himself, in smogon tour with a fudging Cryoganol. HJAD plays PU of all things and shade’s retirement home WiFi is so bad he has to go to the Internet cafe to ladder DPP. One more thing, during POWC (which HJAD didn’t even play in), shade subbed out of his game to go link a tinder match. The absolute treacherous dog. You won’t have to worry about corey or myself going on tinder hookups, as i prioritise our queen and country, and Corey gets none. No surprise that both he and HJAD pulled out of football, after I had BOOKED THE PITCH, leading me to scramble around looking for extras to bring!!
These two have shown no commitment and are unworthy of management. Corey and I will restore faith in the empire and rule the world like we should.

#RuleBritannia

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sorry to create even more chaos but i'm captaining italy with Kebab mlml as my co
already managed in 2017 (i prevented tele from being a cancer the whole tour), i have high knowledge of the pokémon game and the ss metagame and i'm the one with the most connections in the italian community. i'm willing to talk about why i'm icbb to tds if this could be a problem. kebab is fine as well

Kebab mlml

Mitridate, re del Ponto
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
sorry to create even more chaos but i'm captaining italy with Kebab mlml as my co
already managed in 2017 (i prevented tele from being a cancer the whole tour), i have high knowledge of the pokémon game and the ss metagame and i'm the one with the most connections in the italian community. i'm willing to talk about why i'm icbb to tds if this could be a problem. kebab is fine as well
i don't wanna captain italy with such a failure, l2p
it has already been written, i will be the ass ass man of US North East southern district
best regards,
- Kebab mlml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)