Pet Mod Megas for All v7 - Kalos concluded! | Please read the first post! | Fully playable through Kalos Slate 10!

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
F it Giratina Silvally

As Bellerephon rose to the sky to kill the mighty Chimera he did with cunning and not brute force. The Chimera is now back for revenge to kill the mighty god blessed heroes.
The story of the Chimera and frankenstein actually have many similarities, defeated both by a being attempting to be god. And actually the story of Silvally stays true to this as well. In both of these stories the monster turned rogue, and became less of a semblance of god, and more a semblance of the Devil.
Multi-Attack Typing:Ghost
Mega-Silvally
Typing:Normal/Ghost
Ability: Levitate
HP:95
Atk:120(+25)
Defense:120(+25)
SpA:120(+25)
SpD:120(+25)
Speed:95

New Moves: Stealth rock(for its pivot role), Pain Split for semireliable recovery so it can perform a defensive role, and Taunt to stallbreak

Description:Silvally's Attack, Defense, Special attack and special defense stats are all the same as both forms of Giratina, and its ability levitate represents the origin forme of Giratina

Competitive Description: Silvally can't play exactly like Giratina, it has a few shortcomings, notably its HP is nothing even close to the Base 150 Giratina has. so it can't be the defensive juggernaut that Giratina is, but it does have the benefit of semireliable recovery that Giratina definitely does not have. It also has a benefit of being similar to both Giratina forms with 120 offenses and defenses.
Its best use would be as a Bulky stealth rock pivot, It can provide defensive support to your team with its 3(and trapping) immunities in addition to levitate so can be very useful on both balance and stall, it gets pursuit so it could pursuit trap with its decent attack, but its still not STAB so it doesn't hit that hard. It could additionally strike up a niche as a swords dance sweeper.[Hide/]

Last edited:
StarFalcon back already? It's more likely than you think ;)

:ss/golurk:
Mega Golurk
Type: Steel/Ghost
Ability: Superconductor (The damage that this Pokémon takes from contact moves is halved, but it also takes double damage from Electric-type moves) (Fluffy clone but an Electric weakness instead of a Fire weakness)
Stats:
  • HP: 89 (+0)
  • Attack: 134 (+10)
  • Defense: 110 (+30)
  • Special Attack: 105 (+50)
  • Special Defense: 80 (+0)
  • Speed: 65 (+10)
New Moves: Iron Head, Metal Burst, Steel Beam, Steel Roller, Overheat

Description:

sorry

This is another Mega that is based more on thematic/lore reasons than on competitive reasonings. Mega Golurk is more of an upgraded/modern Golurk than an actual Mega. Base Golurk is made out of clay because that's all people in ancient times had to work with. When metal was discovered, people switched to that because it was a direct upgrade over clay. Similarly, when Golurk Mega evolves, its clay body "upgrades" and turns into metal. But there's one major difference that metal and clay; the former conducts electricity, while the latter does not. This is where the idea for Superconductor came from; though Golurk has mostly been upgraded, it gained an unintended weakness as a result.

Steel/Ghost is still a great defensive typing for Golurk, as it gives it an immunity to Toxic and turns three of its weaknesses into resistances. I gave it some new Steel moves to complement its STAB (side note, I originally gave it Meteor Mash over Iron Head, but then I realized that it's a punching move and thus might serve as a unintentional buff to base Golurk. Can someone tell me if that's the case?) and Overheat as a nice flavor move.

Silvally will be coming later!

1619826639401.png

Electrode-Mega
Electric
Aftermath/Soundproof/Static-> Unstable Energy: User's Electric moves do an additional 20% damage for each consecutive turn no Electric move has been used by the user. Maxes out at 2x power. Power resets upon use of an Electric move or switching out.
HP: 60
Atk: 50-> 70 (+20)
Def: 70-> 80 (+10)
SpA: 80-> 110 (+30)
SpD: 80-> 110 (+30)
Spe: 150-> 160 (+10)
New Moves: +Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Weather Ball

"Electrode eats electricity in the atmosphere. On days when lightning strikes, you can see this Pokémon exploding all over the place from eating too much electricity."
"It stores an overflowing amount of electric energy inside its body. Even a small shock makes it explode."
Description: As Mega Electrode constantly absorbs electricity from the atmosphere, Electrode's Electric power keeps building and building until it uses an Electric attack, discharging all that built up energy. I've been interested in a Metronome- like ability for a while, but Electrode's flavor offered a unique twist- one whose power on certain moves gets stronger with every turn they don't use it. This gives Electrode a rather unique dynamic, as its ability naturally encourages the user to hold off on using its STAB as long as possible to get a large boost, thereby encouraging it to use its coverage more. This also gives its counterplay a unique dynamic, with the question of to STAB or not to STAB bringing a whole new level of mind-games between the two players. Energy Ball, Focus Blast, and Weather Ball match its natural theme of energy and- being a ball; anti-Ground coverage is phenomenal on an Electric type (hitting slightly harder than HP on Mega Jolteon), FB hits Steels, HP or Signal Beam can chip at Grass and Dragon.

1619826427487.png

Golurk-Mega
Ground/Ghost
Iron Fist/Klutz/No Guard->Guardian Spirit (Upon switch-in/activation, automatically sets Spirit Shield, a screen* that reduces all super-effective damage by 1/4, for 5 turns).
*As a screen, it is cleared by Defog and Screen Cleaner.
HP: 89
Atk: 124->
144 (+20)
Def: 80-> 110 (+30)
SpA: 55-> 65 (+10)
SpD: 80-> 90 (+10)
Spe: 55-> 85 (+30)
New Moves: +Bulk Up, Pain Split

"Golurk were created to protect people and Pokémon. They run on a mysterious energy."
Description: In order to achieve its directive and protect its team, Mega Golurk expends some of its mysterious energy to establish a barrier of spirit energy that protects its team from powerful attacks. I wanted my ability to convey the more protective side of Golurk, and thanks to this screen Golurk can protect its allies even when not on the field. The ability to stave off SE attacks is potentially huge for any Pokemon, making Golurk a good partner for HO sweepers, defensive mons looking to take a few more hits or just regular offensive mons who might appreciate an extra chance, as well as granting itself a temporary Filter. Pain Split allows Golurk to have some form of recovery (standard option for Ghosts), letting Golurk function as either a bulky teamplayer or for its own benefit as a set-up sweeper with either Rock Polish or newfound Bulk Up. Golurk's 144 Atk makes great use of its strong STAB pairing of Poltergeist and Earthquake, with another option being the ever spammable Close Combat. Of course, Shield only lowers damage on SE attacks and like standard screens is cleared by Defog, so there are ways around it. Still, Mega Golurk provides solid offense, bulk and utility to its team, allowing it to thrive on a variety of archetypes.

Last edited:
:sm/silvally-grass: :sm/silvally-fire: :sm/silvally-water:
Mega Silvally
Typing: Normal
Ability: ARC Protocol - At the end of each turn, this Pokemon's type rotates between Grass, Fire and Water. This also changes the typing of Multi-Attack.
Although I've given it's typing as normal, it will never actually be normal type in battle. Upon Mega Evolving, Silvally will become Grass type immediately as part of the ability. Additionally Silvally's place in the rotation is stored upon switching out. E.g. if Silvally switches out as a water type, it will switch back in as a water type and then change to grass at the end of that turn as per usual.

Much like RKS System, the ability cannot be passed onto another Pokemon or removed, and a Pokemon with this ability cannot have it's type changed by any other source.

Also in case you were wondering, ARC Protocol stands for Alien Reality Creature Protocol (as in the Ultra Beasts) and comes from the Arc in Arceus.
New Moves: Fire Pledge, Water Pledge
Stats:
HP
ATK 120 (+25)
DEF 120 (+25)
SpA 95
SpD 120 (+25)
SPE 120 (+25)
I designed this Silvally around only Fire Water Grass because I felt the three types still represent the whole type changing shtick of Silvally with them being the starter types and so opposed. Silvally's with all the type options probably will end up actually focusing less on type changing than this one because of how wide their options are, with types like Fighting or Steel overshadowing and being far superior to others.

Silvally's constantly changing typing and Multi-Attack, kind of like Morpeko and Aura Wheel, gives it a wide variety of strong STAB's in one move that make it hard to consistently wall.
For example:
252 Atk Silvally Multi-Attack (Fire) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Corviknight: 258-306 (64.5 - 76.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Silvally Multi-Attack (Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Gliscor: 306-362 (86.4 - 102.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 Atk Silvally Multi-Attack (Grass) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 252-296 (63.9 - 75.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Of course, in these situations the type change at the end of the turn can also work against you e.g. in the case of Slowbro, after hitting it with a Grass type attack Silvally changes to Fire, which Slowbro obviously resists meaning that Silvally still can't 2HKO Slowbro without coverage or chip.

252 Atk Silvally Multi-Attack (Fire) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 63-74 (15.9 - 18.7%) -- possible 6HKO

Interestingly, Mega Silvally may be one of the only Pokemon to run Dragon coverage, as the few resistances make it good for picking up KO's after Supereffective Multi-Attacks, and the only Pokemon that resists all three of Fire, Water and Grass is Dragon, which is hit by Dragon coverage.

Silvally, unlike Morpeko, has enough bulk to use its ability defensively, and can pretend to be a Fire Water Grass core all by itself with Protect to help it change types.

252+ Atk Choice Band Rillaboom Grassy Glide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Silvally in Grassy Terrain: 408-480 (123.2 - 145%) -- guaranteed OHKO

As a water type, Silvally gets OHKO'd by Rillaboom, however after stalling a turn with protect and changing to grass type, Silvally takes the hit with ease.

252+ Atk Choice Band Rillaboom Grassy Glide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Silvally in Grassy Terrain: 102-120 (30.8 - 36.2%) -- 68% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery and Grassy Terrain recovery

And it goes without saying that as a Fire type, Rillaboom gets OHKO'd by Multi-Attack.

Last edited:
Mega Silvally

Ability - Own Tempo, Stamina; Inner Focus ➝ ΜΓ RKS System (Pronounced "Mu-Gamma-Ar-Kay-Ess System", Whenever the user gets hits by an attack, its type changes in accordance with Conversion 2. Multi-Attack changes type to account for the user's type.)

HP - 95 ➝ 95
Atk
- 95 ➝ 115 (+20)
Def - 95 ➝ 115 (+20)
SpA - 95 ➝ 115 (+20)
SpD - 95 ➝ 115 (+20)
Spe - 95 ➝ 115 (+20)
BST - 570 ➝ 670 (+100)

Movepool Changes - Sharpen, Metal Claw
Competitive Corner - I guess changing types to one good against your opponent is like kinda good? But it's also Silvally so I dunno lol
Flavor Corner - I dunno what to say here, I just thought a Conversion-2-style would make a good basis for this idea, since Silvally is no longer tied to it's discs, changing types "strategically" makes more sense than at random. I thought about Protean, but that doesn't leave every type at Silvally's disposal while this ability technically does. ΜΓ is the closest I managed to get something to sound like "Mega" as a gramogram, but it's still kinda bad lol, I'm open to suggestions in other alphabets!

Magmajudis

Title pending
:swsh/golurk:
:golurk: Mega-Golurk
Typing: Ground/Ghost
Ability: Protector (When hit by a Dark, Ghost or Bug type move, raises Defense by two stages)
Stats:
Atk: 134(+10)
Def: 170(+90)
SpA: 55
SpD: 90(+10)
Spe: 45(-10)
New Moves: Heal Bell, Pain Split
Description: WIP (but know that it punishes hard Knock and U-Turn with Body Press and can be a threatening Iron Defense Body Press sweeper)

Last edited:
I don't have Discord, so if someone wants to comment on my sub, please PM me!
:electrode:
Electric/Fairy
Mega Stone: Electrodelite
Ability - Loving Explosions
(This Pokemon's self-KO moves (Self-Destruct, Explosion, Misty Explosion) deal damage with the opponent's Defense or Special Defense halved, depending on if the move is a physical or special attack (physical attack - physical defense, special attack - special defense).) In addition, Self-Destruct and Explosion become Electric Type moves.
H.P - 60
Attack - 100 (+50)
Defense - 70
Special Attack - 100 (+20)
Special Defense - 80
Speed - 180 (+30)
New moves: Fairy wind, Misty Explosion, Play Rough, Rising Voltage

Description: When exposed to Electrodelite, it awakens a newfound love for everything around it, turning into a Love Ball and giving it a new Fairy Type. In addition, it gains a new way of saying, "I Love You!": It explodes!

Competitive analysis: This Pokemon will become a powerful one-time damage dealer with Explosion and STAB Misty Explosion with Gens 1-4 physics! It also outspeeds the vast majority of the meta. Mega Electrode should mainly be used to break past a defensive Pokemon your team is struggling to deal with. However, it is only able to attack with it's high powered Explosions once, and it can not deal with Pokemon using the ability Damp. In addition, it has a terrible bulk, so it will struggle to switch in to the Pokemon it wants to explode on.

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
:ss/Electrode:
Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Levitate
Type: Electric/Steel

New Stats:
HP: 60 > 60 (+0)
Attack: 50 > 60 (+10)
Defense: 70 > 110 (+40)
Special Attack: 80 > 90 (+10)
Special Defense: 80 > 120 (+40)
Speed: 150 > 150 (+0)

New moves: Metal Sound, Encore, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Flash Cannon, Magnetic Flux, Rapid Spin
Description:
Mega Electrode shifts from a dual screens setter to a more general supporting role, with its electric/steel-typing giving it multiple resistances plus an immunity to Poison and Levitate giving it a Ground/Non-Stealth Rocks immunity. I wanted to maintain its role as a support Pokemon that clicks Explosion when its work is done, but also wanted to try and go in a different direction with my sub. So I've opted to give it Healing Wish; this way it continues to be a suicide support 'mon, but instead of punching holes into teams it acts more as a disruptive cleric that can force switches with Encore, provide hazard removal with Rapid Spin, heal its team with Heal Bell or pivot using Volt Switch

Big thanks to okispokis, EeveeGirl and quagsi for helping me with the typing, I don't know your Smogon usernames but I appreciate your help lol
Ever heard of a Maglev train? They're basically trains that move through the power of magnetic levitation, shortened to Maglev, with a bunch of fancy stuff to do with repelling and attracting poles propelling the train forwards. So flavour-wise Electrode becomes a living, spherical Maglev without the track; it uses the planet's magnetic poles to move instead. Hence why it gets Magnetic Flux

bro torterra

Not even top 5
:silvally:
Silvally-Mega

Ability: RKS Circuit: If this Pokemon has 2 or more moves with secondary effects and selects one, it uses both the move selected for 3/5 BP, then the next move it has with a secondary effect, also for 3/5 BP (so 2 moves total). Credits to KeroseneZanchu, DrPumpkinz, Hematite, Abismal, and Ausma for ideas, directly or indirectly.

Type: Normal*

HP: 95
ATK: 115 (+20)
DEF: 105 (+10)
SPA: 115 (+20)
SPD: 105 (+10)
SPE: 135 (+40)

New moves:*
Bulldoze, Earth Power, Liquidation, Lunge, Play Rough, Poison Jab, Spirit Break

Description:
So, RKS Circuit gives it good coverage and makes attacking 'safer' (also a 1.2 boost). Using a modified version of Hematite's example:
Suppose your moves are Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, and your opponent has a Ground/Flying-type, a Steel/Fairy-type, and a Water/Poison-type. (All examples have 1.2x BP)
Guessing Ice Beam is 432 BP against the first and 54 against the other two.
Guessing Thunderbolt is 0 BP against the first, 108 against the second, and 216 against the third.
Using both is is 216 BP against the first, 81 against the second, and 108 against the third.
Also, with moves such as Bulldoze, Lunge, and Spirit Break, it's able to deal damage and have multiple status effects at the same time. It's sort of a mix of Seismic Scream and Parental Bond. So it's pretty cool :)

*Not final. Can't think of anything
:electrode:
Electrode-Mega

Ability: Combustible: If this Pokemon is interrupted or hit by a fire or electric type move while performing a consecutive move (consecutive moves include Ice Ball, Outrage, Petal Dance, Rollout, Thrash, and Uproar), it uses variations of Explosion depending on the turn of the move. This will not activate if a Pokemon with the ability Damp is on the field. Turn 1: 50 BP, loses 20% of HP- Turn 2: 100 BP, loses 40% of HP- Turn 3: 150 BP, loses 60% of HP- Turn 4: 200 BP, loses 80% of HP- Turn 5: Regular Explosion

Type: Electric/Ice

ATK: 120 (+70)
DEF: 90 (+20)
SPA: 50 (-30)
SPD: 90 (+10)
SPE: 180 (+30)

New moves:
Defense Curl, Ice Ball, Icicle Crash, Outrage, Thrash, Zing Zap

Description:
It's a lovely day to roll down the road, and if I ever stop rolling I will explode.
Rollout and Ice Ball sets :). In all honesty, I love Rollout and Ice Ball, and a Pokemon that might be able to snowball (which was actually the original name for the ability) into chaos is beautiful. New ice STAB can help it against ground types also.
:golurk:
Golurk-Mega

Ability: Rotation: On switch-in, this Pokémon's Defense or Special Defense is raised by 1 stage based on the weaker combined attacking stat of all opposing Pokémon. Special Defense is raised if their Special Attack is higher, and Defense is raised if their Attack is the same or higher.

Type: Ground/Ghost

ATK: 136 (+12)
DEF: 124 (+44)
SPA: 55
SPD: 124 (+44)
SPE: 55

Description:
It's big, it spins. I didn't really have anything in mind here. Just wanted to post something, even if it's small :/.

Thanks for reading! :]

EDIT: if you're voting, ignore this post! >:0

Last edited:
Hey hey hello hello, Bolivia (Hematemesis) here with the week 1 usage statistics for every pokemon used in the normal singles formats (excluding monotype, vgc, regional roundup, and the mega pokemon used in restricted). I'll also be conducting a few analyses on the pokemon afterwards, so read up!

Format: Sprite, Pokemon Name, Win Percentage, # of Games Brought, Percentage of Games Brought
Example: :Snom: Snom, 33.3%, 3, 30%

1) :Landorus-Therian: Landorus-Therian, 50%, 8, 40%
2) :Corviknight: Corviknight, 80%, 5, 25%
3) :Greninja: Greninja, 60%, 5, 25%
4) :Rillaboom: Rillaboom, 40%, 5, 25%
5) :Blissey: Blissey, 75%, 4, 20%
6) :Toxapex: Toxapex, 50%, 4, 20%
7) :Heatran: Heatran, 100%, 3, 15%
7) :Kommo-o: Kommo-o, 100%, 3, 15%
9) :Empoleon:* Empoleon-Mega, 66.67%, 3, 15%
9) :Garchomp: Garchomp, 66.67%, 3, 15%
11) :Barraskewda: Barraskewda, 33.33%, 3, 15%
11) :Pelipper: Pelipper, 33.33%, 3, 15%
11) :Weavile: Weavile, 33.33%, 3, 15%
11) :Zapdos: Zapdos, 33.33%, 3, 15%
15) :Blacephalon: Blacephalon, 0%, 3, 15%
16) :Clefable: Clefable, 100%, 2, 10%
16) :Meowstic-f:* Meowstic-Mega, 100%, 2, 10%
16) :Tyranitar: Tyranitar, 100%, 2, 10%
19) :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, 50%, 2, 10%
19) :Victini: Victini, 50%, 2, 10%
21) :Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn, 0%, 2, 10%
21) :Kyurem: Kyurem, 0%, 2, 10%
21) :Melmetal: Melmetal, 0%, 2, 10%
21) :Tapu Fini: Tapu Fini, 0%, 2, 10%
25) :Buzzwole: Buzzwole, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Celesteela: Celesteela, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Dragalge:* Dragalge-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Falinks:* Falinks-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Gengar: Gengar, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Hoopa-Unbound: Hoopa-Unbound, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Kartana: Kartana, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Latios: Latios, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Registeel:* Registeel-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Reuniclus:* Reuniclus-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Scizor: Scizor,100%, 1, 5%
25) :Serperior: Serperior, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Skarmory: Skarmory, 100%, 1, 5%
25) :Slowking-Galar: Slowking-Galar, 100%, 1, 5%
39) :Amoonguss: Amoonguss, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Bastiodon:* Bastiodon, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Butterfree:* Butterfree, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Corviknight:* Corviknight-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Flygon:* Flygon-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Excadrill: Excadrill, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Lopunny-Mega: Lopunny-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Mandibuzz: Mandibuzz, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Mantine: Mantine, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Nidoqueen: Nidoqueen, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Regieleki: Regieleki, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Rotom-Wash: Rotom-Wash, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Slowbro: Slowbro, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Slowking: Slowking, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Tangrowth: Tangrowth, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Tapu Koko: Tapu Koko, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Torterra:* Torterra-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%
39) :Tyranitar-Mega: Tyranitar-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%
* Denotes m4a mega

1) :Empoleon:* Empoleon-Mega, 66.67%, 3, 15%
2) :Meowstic-f:* Meowstic-Mega, 100%, 2, 10%
3) :Dragalge:* Dragalge-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
3) :Falinks:* Falinks-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
3) :Registeel:* Registeel-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
3) :Reuniclus:* Reuniclus-Mega, 100%, 1, 5%
7) :Bastiodon:* Bastiodon, 0%, 1, 5%
7) :Butterfree:* Butterfree, 0%, 1, 5%
7) :Corviknight:* Corviknight-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%
7) :Flygon:* Flygon-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%
7) :Torterra:* Torterra-Mega, 0%, 1, 5%

Note, the 4 Mega-:Toxtricity-Low-Key: that were used in restricted were not counted in this data, as mega usage in restricted has been deemed too skewed from accurate data.

Time for some more fun stuff!!

:Landorus-Therian:: This guy was everywhere this week. Sporting 40% usage a solid 3 uses higher than 2nd place Landorus-Therian sought to dominate the singles landscape in week 1. It saw mixed results. I think Jacob's "Lando Go Boom" set demonstrates the swiss-army-knife nature of Landorus, displaying a u-turn in the slot where suicide lead Landorus normally runs swords dance to provide increased utility to the stealth rock user.
:Corviknight:: Corviknight wins the award for the MVP of week 1. This guy's main counter, Magnezone, was completely absent from the scene, allowing Corviknight to rack up an egregious 4/5 wins on the week (Corvi's one loss being against a team who was also using Corvi). Numerous different sets were utilized, such as body press + uturn, brave bird + uturn, and even body press + brave bird (which was used twice, btw). Corvi's extremely strong nature also led to two other steel flying pokemon, :Celesteela: and :Skarmory:, achieving great results despite accomplishing different things.
:Heatran:, :Kommo-o:, :Clefable:, and :Tyranitar:: These 4 pokemon were the only 4 undefeated (vanilla, we'll get to MMeowf later) undefeated pokemon that have sample sizes greater than one. I'd like to highlight in particular the set diversity displayed by Kommo-o and Clefable. Kommo-o, for example, was able to utilize both an iron defense + body press set, as well as a Kommonium Z set (in its 3rd game, it was instantly gobsmacked by MButterfree). Clefable was able to run both a wish+teleport set and a calm mind + stored power set, not even scratching the surface of its most popular stealth rock set. Heatran and Tyranitar also performed well across their different games, and that was quite enjoyable to see.

:Empoleon:* and :Meowstic-F:*: These two megas were particularly great this week, and they were the only megas used more than once aside from restricted. Mega Empoleon has proved to be an extremely solid wall, that also gets access to the great momentum move in flip turn. Meanwhile, Meowstic-F was especially devastating this week - especially after the ban of Tapu Lele - which allowed it to shred through teams in its battles. These two megas are ones to look out for in the future.

:Blacephalon: and :Ferrothorn:: We saw these two pokemon more than once, and in the case of the clown, we saw it 3 times. Ferro is an A+ pokemon in natdex, but it did not perform to that tier this week. The clown had an abnormally high amount of usage this week, and its weaknesses really showed through in the games, with it really not performing well. I would say these two pokemon are the biggest losers of the week :P! Kyurem is lucky it's getting a slide here.

:Barraskewda: and :Pelipper: (sometimes :Zapdos:) We saw rain 3 times this week, which to me is abnormally high. Rain also did not perform very well, only winning one time out of 3 in a game that was (Granted, Explo is still the goat) marred by hax. Why did we see such as a high usage of rain compared to such a poor performance of it? In my opinion, rain is in a rough spot in this meta, as it has stayed basically the same as it is in national dex, while other archetypes got new toys to play with. Maybe we'll see less rain in the future, or maybe it will stubbornly pursue.

:Slowbro: and :Slowking:: These guys were really terrible this week. They also were used a surprisingly low amount of times considering how good I think both of them are. Is there something that is hindering the slow twins that I'm not seeing? I expect a return to form from these two next week, but perhaps I am grossly overestimating these two.

:Butterfree:*: Mega Butterfree, despite losing, was extremely solid in its game today. If it were not for a Blissey, Mega Butterfree would have cleaned house. This pokemon seems extremely difficult to deal with without the correct team composition and with some good luck from the opponent, and I'm wondering if it will see its use increase in coming weeks.

There were a lot of pokemon that we didn't see this week that surprised me. For starters, some of our untouched S tier megas didn't make an appearance - namely Starmie and Eelektross - that I was expecting to show up more than once. Other solid megas, such as Garbodor and Nidoqueen, did not make an appearance, and Meowm was not around either despite his sister being seen twice. Problematic megas, such as Lurantis, LDusk, and Bibarel did not make an appearance (thankfully). Additionally, Magnezone was bewilderingly absent, despite the swarm of Corviknights being used. A lack of Hydreigon is a bit surprising, as is Aegislash. Will we see any of these mons make their late debut in week 2? Maybe, for some of them, hopefully not :P

That's all from me (that took me way too long)! I might do this every week? Probably not since it took so long, or at least, I'll just post the stats and no analysis. Either way, I really hope you guys enjoy this! Lmk if I did anything wrong, and I'll try to update it!

:ss/silvally:
Mega Silvally
New Ability
: Beast Boost
Type: Normal

New stats:
Attack: 95 (+20) --> 115
Defense: 95 (+20) --> 115
Special Attack: 95 (+20) --> 115
Special Defense: 95 (+20) --> 115
Speed: 95 (+20) --> 115
(BST): 570 (+100) --> 670

New moves: Fire Pledge, Water Pledge, Calm Mind, Body Press
Description: Concept
Silvally was originally created to defeat the Ultra Beasts. But being a Chimera, it is also a monster of its own. The energy from Mega Evolution only amplifies this. Now Silvally has become the very thing it swore to destroy.
Try it out and see how it fares in battle:
1) Go to http://dragonheaven.herokuapp.com/#teambuilder
2) Make a team in the M4A Sandbox format
3) Nickname Silvally *xx115115115115115
4)
Give it the Item Mega Stone 1
5)
Change its ability to Beast Boost
Now challenge someone in this format!
Mega Silvally is unique as a Beast Boost user because it can easily choose which stat to raise. By combining Swords Dance or Calm Mind with a Speed raise from Beast Boost, it can become a potent sweeper. Alternatively, it can choose to raise the appropriate Attack stat to become an unstoppable force. It can even use Defense boosts to make its Body Press stronger.
+2 252 Atk Silvally Multi-Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 360-424 (105.5 - 124.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 SpA Silvally Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 88 SpD Corviknight: 280-330 (70 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 Def Silvally Body Press vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 434-512 (60.7 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:ss/electrode:
Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Overload (When hit by an Electric type move, gain the effect of Charge. At the end of the next turn, the Ion Deluge effect is applied on the field, and Electrode uses Explosion)
Type: Electric

New stats:
Attack: 50 (+60) --> 110
Defense: 70 (+10) --> 80
Special Attack: 80 (+30) --> 110
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 150
(BST): 490 (+100) --> 590

New moves: None
It is common knowledge that Electrode often explodes. Interestingly, most of its Pokedex entries don't speak of it exploding on command, but rather being so charged up with electricity that it eventually blows up. Therefore, I derived the new ability Overload from this fact.
Electrode is normally used for Taunt, setting up Screens, Rain, and then exploding. The mega evolution has the problem of not being able to hold Light Clay or Damp Rock, but it makes up for it in another department: the boom.
Charged Electric Explosion hits like a truck, especially now that it has an actual attack stat. In addition to this, it gets one more turn to set up free stuff before going boom, so depending on what its teammate will need, Electrode can set up a screen. However, if exploding then and there is not ideal, Electrode can pivot away with Charged Volt Switch, which will also deal a lot of damage. There is the drawback of Ground types or Damp, but punching some serious holes in your opponent's team while reinforcing your own comes with a price.
Charge is represented as +2 in the attacking stat
+2 252 SpA Electrode Volt Switch vs. 252 HP / 88 SpD Corviknight: 422-498 (105.5 - 124.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Electrode Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mew: 522-615 (129.2 - 152.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Electrode Volt Switch vs. 248 HP / 28 SpD Moltres: 452-534 (118 - 139.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Electrode Volt Switch vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 324-384 (94.1 - 111.6%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

Mega Golurk
New Ability
: Eerie Artillery (This Pokemon's Ghost moves apply the Smack Down effect on opponents)
Type: Ground/Ghost

New stats:
Attack: 124 (+20) --> 144
Defense: 80 (+40) --> 120
Special Attack: 55
Special Defense: 80 (+40) --> 120
Speed: 55
(BST): 483 (+100) --> 583

New moves: Pain Split
"Artillery platforms built into the walls of ancient castles served as perches from which Golurk could fire energy beams." -Sword Pokedex Entry.
Golurk's duty was protecting ancient civilisation, and I imagine it knocked down airborne enemies to gain the tactical advantage on the ground once Sigilyph failed to stop them. After mega evolution, Golurk should have regained the skills it once lost from thousands of years of remaining dormant.
There are actually quite a few Flying types in the Megas for All metagame that are splashed onto many teams to deal with several annoying things at once, such as Corviknight, Moltres, and Zapdos. Interestingly, their secondary typing is often weak to Ground.
This is where Golurk comes in. After smacking them down, it can threaten a devastating Earthquake. Roost also isn't helpful for them, as it makes the birds grounded. Once these are dealt with, teammates that struggle with the birds can come out and pick apart the opponent's team. Apart from Flying types, this ability helps Golurk hit Levitate users too. And to take full advantage of its newfound bulk, it also receives Pain Split. Rock Polish sets can still be run, but a lot of accuracy has to be sacrificed for the Attack buff, since it no longer gets No Guard to guarantee powerful hits.
252+ Atk Golurk Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 168+ Def Corviknight: 288-342 (72 - 85.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Golurk Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 220 Def Zapdos: 350-414 (91.3 - 108%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Golurk Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 88+ Def Moltres: 350-414 (91.3 - 108%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Rillaboom Grassy Glide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Golurk in Grassy Terrain: 206-246 (64.5 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Grassy Terrain recovery
this is unrelated but thanks to DrPumpkinz for feedback on all my submissions

Last edited:
:Silvally: Mega Silvally
New Ability
: RKS DLC ( This pokemon typing become the same as the first move of the last unfainted pokemon in your party , Multi-Attack change accordingly)

New stats:
Attack: 115 (+20)
Defense: 125 (+30)
Special Attack: 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 125 (+30)
Speed: 95

New move : Fire pledge, Water pledge

Description : The Silvally DLC finally dropped ! Alongside all it ingame micro transaction and pay-to-win features ! Enjoy a type changing silvally for the cost of adapting your last pokemon movepool , and expect extra benefit from managing your teamates death to make your silvally fit your need ! The DLC include coverage and niche move renewed importance , as well as some versatility and mind game in team preview.
So don't hesitate anymore and purchase the Silvally DLC for a couple of vote only (Special offer limited in time , refer to our special deal policy for more information).

:Silvally: Mega Silvally
New Ability
: Clear Body

New stats:
Attack: 120 (+25)
Defense: 110 (+15)
Special Attack: 120 (+25)
Special Defense: 110 (+15)
Speed: 115 (+20)
BST: 670

New moves: Psychic, Taunt

Description: the usual attacker sort of pokemon. except that its short of RNG based with its new ability Failed Omniscience. its new moves, specially taunt, help it out alot. Taunt lets it break throught walls by not letting them recover while it chips them, however some mons can easily avoid this. it not beeing exactly that fast dos not help with this either, beeing outsped and KO'd by pokemon such as mega raichu or well.. pokemon with a choice scarf. defog is more consistent because its bulkier now and also nice for getting rid of hazards. and psychic is there more for flavor i guess. altho it could have trouble due to its ability beeing able to be either benefitial or harmful. but over all hitting a steel type with a super effective psychic would be fun. (flavor: failed omniscience is based on the fact that it was created based on arceus)

:Golurk: Mega Golurk
New Ability
: Mirror Armor
Type: Ghost/Ground
New Stats:
HP: 89 (+0)
Attack: 144 (+20)
Defense: 105 (+25)
Special Attack: 55 (+0)
Special Defense 85 (+5)
Speed: 105 (+50)

New Moves: Agility, Meteor Mash, Mach Punch

Description: (relatively) fast (and quick) physical attacker. it took a b u n c h of time to get its BST to work how i wanted it to, however eventually i got it to work. the reason its fast is well, golurk can turn into a rocket right, well thats one reason for it learning fly atleast.about its competitive viability, i guess its viable enough. beeing realitevily quick and having high Atk would benefit it highly. it also having the ability to tank hits thanks to its defense would also give it some competitive viability. altho i think that this fast mega golurk would be quite fun to use. i also feel like this'll be different from the other golurk submissions. (flavor: i tried to be a different as possible from the rest of 'em.)

:Electrode: Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Magnet Pull
Type: Electric/Ghost
New Stats:
HP: 60 (+0)
Attack: 65 (+15)
Defense: 80 (+0)
Special Attack 115 (+35)
Special Defense: 120 (+40)
Speed: 150 (+0)

New Moves: Shadow Ball

Description: based on the theory that the Electrode line is just a pokeball possesed by a haunter. but anyways yeah aside from that, it still has the same speed stat but FAR greater SpA and SpD stats (due to the big funny theory) and great STAB and coverage moves (HP Ice, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball.) i didnt even want to make this initially but i thought it was cool and did it anyways. i also dont really have much to say about it but yeah, i just think that fast + strong = good AND big funny. competitive viability: uhh, honestly i dont know how good this thing is. but its probably pretty meh tbh. (flavor: non-existant. snatched by a weavile.) (edit 1: fixed mega silvally's stats so it would have EXACTLY 670 BST.) (edit 2: EEVEEN MORE stat fixes.)

Last edited:
In case you are wondering, I got Magmajudis's permission to take some elements of his type changing ability he created for his Mega Torterra.

:Silvally:
Mega Silvally

New Ability
: Gyro Unit
When mega evolving or switching in, the user will switch its type to the one that is effective against the opponent's Pokémon.
Condition: To do so, the user will start to look from the bottom of your living Pokémon on your team and take the first type of a Pokémon's type that would be effective to the opponent the user directly faces.

Example: The opponent's Pokémon is Zapdos while your last available and living Pokémon is Weavile. This means the user will change its type to Ice since Ice is effective against Zapdos. If your last Pokémon is Aurorus, the user will change its type to Rock since Rock is Aurorus's first type effective against Zapdos. If your last Pokémon is Blissey and your second last one is Aurorus, the user will change its type to Rock since Blissey has no type effective against Zapdos.

New stats:
Attack: 95 → 115 (+20)
Defense: 95 → 115 (+20)
Special Attack: 95 → 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 95 → 115 (+20)
Speed: 95 → 115 (+20)
BST: 570 → 670

New moves:
competitive: Taunt, Knock Off, Ally Switch, Helping Hand
flavour: Fire Pledge, Water Pledge

Description:
1) Concept
I wanted to emphasize Silvally's bond with the trainer and the team. Moreover, the word "ally" in its name illustrates well the fact Silvally can rely on the support of its team very well.

2) Competitive
This Silvally is supposed to be a glue Pokémon that takes advantage of the Pokémon's types on your team.

Sure, you might think that running both Weavile and Silvally might be redundant to beat sth like Zapdos. However, Silvally has a naturally good bulk and isn't weak to Stealth Rock, meaning unlike Weavile, it can actually switch into a move, take the damage, and threaten. Moreover, thanks to its ability, it's flexible enough to hit any Pokémon it faces for effective damage. If you are running a more defensive team, Silvally can fill the offensive role and has role compression since you don't need to dedicate too many slots for more offensive Pokémon.
I'd like to mention that Multi Attack will be positively affected by Silvally changing its type since it will change the normal type to the one Silvally uses. The moves Ally Switch and Helping Hand are supposed to help out Silvally's partner in VGC, just as its name already indicates.

:Golurk:
Mega Golurk

New Ability
: Contrary

Type: Ghost | Ground

New stats:
Attack: 124 → 134 (+10)
Defense: 80 → 100 (+20)
Special Attack: 55 → 95 (+40)
Special Defense: 80 → 100 (+20)
Speed: 55 → 65 (+10)
BST: 483 → 583

New moves:
Power Trip, Stored Power

Description:
1) Concept
Inspired by the Jewish golem's lore, I decided to make Contrary Golurk. Specifically, the lore mentions how, in order to destroy the golem, the creators had to walk around it in the opposite direction when they had created it. Aside from that, there's the aspect of an inanimate object turned into a living one, which made me want to go for Contrary Golurk. To further illustrate Golurk's contrary background, I decided to have Mega Golurk a reversed order of its typing. While regular Golurk has the Ground | Ghost dualtype, Mega Golurk has the Ghost | Ground dualtype.

2) Competitive
Now, as for its movepool, it has access to Hammer Arm, Close Combat, and Superpower to abuse the ability. The former allows it to raise its speed, which is not something current Contrary users are able to pull off if I'm not mistaken. Moreover, Golurk can further take advantage of its ability by using either Close Combat to become very resilient or Superpower to raise its physical prowess.
Usually, Contrary user (can) run only one move to take advantage of their ability but Golurk has the flexibility to choose. A Fighting move is very useful on it since it's naturally weak to Dark, and the Pokémon that are immune to Fighting are susceptible to Ghost. Since Ghost and Fighting hit nearly every type for, at least, neutral damage, you are encouraged to run multiple Fighting moves to boost your stats or heal damage if you decide to go for Drain Punch.
If you want, you can run Power Trip or Stored Power as well to take advantage of the stat boosts.

3) Balance
The most important aspect is speed since Mega Golurk can still be outsped by Greninja and Weavile after raising its speed through Hammerarm. Due to its typing and low speed, Mega Golurk gets worn down a lot easier and more often, which is why you need several boosts from a combination of Superpower / Hammerarm / Close Combat to actually snowball. So, it's a slow process and enough time for your opponent to deal with Mega Golurk. Despite its bulk boosted by its move, it's still ohkoed by Grassy Glide from Band Rillaboom, Triple Axel from Band Weavile, and with slight chip damage, non Ash-Greninja with Choice Spec can ohko it as well. Golurk is also worn down easily by Garchomp in two turns and dies. So, the user is expected to play with Mega Golurk smartly and decide when it would be wise to send it out and which move they should click to start snowballing.

Last edited:
:ss/Golurk:
Golurk-mega @ Golurkite
(
) /

Ability: Enmity (If this pokemon is Golurk-mega, enemies that KO an ally with direct damage will now be marked with Enmity. Ground type changes to steel, x2 damage, averages speed, x0.65 defenses, +30 kg weight against foes marked with emnity.)

• "A mysterious presence overlooks the field"
  • Kills only count after mega evolution, if opponent KO'd any mons with direct damage before golurk mega evolved then they will not count.
  • Dying from an opponent's ability or your own recoil does not count.
  • Dying from trapping effects will count.
  • Initially had it with some flat speed increase then thought of just increasing its base speed, but thought instead of having it simply be arbitrarily faster than a certain tier of mons, why not just force a speed tie against anything whether its faster or slower? I mean it having double attacking stats against marked mons is already good enough right?

Hp: 89
Atk: 124
-> (-34) 90
Def: 80
-> (+60) 140
SpA: 55
-> (+35) 90
SpD: 80
-> (+60) 140
Spe: 55
-> (-21) 34
Bst: 483
-> 583

New
moves: Jungle Healing

Dex: Its "mega stone" does not actually evolve it but instead serves as a passkey, temporarily allowing a Golurk access to its true, prime form. This fail safe prevented outsiders from ever being able to utilize a Golurk's true power against the ancients. Although Golurk has complete control of its energy and can utilize it to the fullest in this form, its rejuvenated purpose to "protect" makes Golurk benevolent to a fault. However, if the lives of those it watches over were to be taken ... well ...

• Remember the scene in Iron Giant when the giant thinks the military killed Hogarth, so it goes berserk? That + dex entries is what this is based on.
  • Trades its naturally high attack to become a sort of semi-revenge killer / late game sweeper.

Last edited:

Karnachar

Banned deucer.

Mega Golurk
Ability:
Fist Cannon - This Pokemon's punching moves become special moves that use this Pokemon's Attack stat. They retain all other of their original properties, such as contact or priority.

Atk: 124 ---> 174 (+50)
Def: 80 ---> 105 (+25)
SpA: 55 ---> 55 (+0)
SpD: 80 ---> 105 (+25)
Spe: 55 ---> 55 (+0)

New Moves: Bullet Punch

Description: Golurk's new ability gives it good special coverage in a way that doesn't detract from its already great physical moves in Poltergeist and Earthquake. I decided that it would be hard to incentivize running much else compared to those two great moves, so I decided to use many of Golurk's other physical options to create backdoors through physical walls for it. Since these coverage options use Golurk's physical attack, but all have lower BP than its actual special movepool, they sort of balance themselves out (but obviously on the side of being strong and worth running - there would be no point if they were entirely equalized, because its special movepool is never taken for a reason.).

Punching moves becoming special also sets up a lot of really unique niches (both good and bad) that are rarely seen otherwise - such as special priority (only other being Water Shuriken) and special contact (only other being Draining Kiss).

Sorry if I'm a bit late!

Late af but here anyway

mega golurk

ghost/ground
stats
hp- 89
atk- 124(+10)>134
def- 80(+45)>125
spa- 55(+15)>70
spd- 80(+30)>110
spe- 55

ability: analytic

new moves: flame charge

:ss/electrode:
mega electrode

electric/dark
stats
hp- 60
atk- 50(+30)>80
def- 70(+20)>90
spa- 80(+40)>120
spd- 80(+10)>90
spe- 150

ability: excited state- when this pokemon switches out the opposing side of the field will have the effect of Electrify applied to them until the end of that turn

(Thank you to everyone who helped to make this monster of a balancing act possible!)
:ss/silvally-flying:
Mega Silvally R
Type:
Flying
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Haze, Taunt, Fire Pledge, Water Pledge
Stats:
HP: 95​
Att: 95​
Def: 120 (+25)
SpA: 95​
SpD: 120 (+25)
Spe: 145 (+50)
:ss/silvally-water:
Mega Silvally K
Type:
Water
Ability: Intimidate
Stats:
Att: 105 (+10)
Def: 135 (+40)
SpA: 105 (+10)
SpD: 135 (+40)
Spe: 95​
:ss/silvally-ground:
Mega Silvally S
Type:
Ground
Ability: Mirror Armor
Stats:
Att: 125 (+30)
Def: 105 (+10)
SpA: 125 (+30)
SpD: 105 (+10)
Spe: 115 (+20)
(Multi-Attack becomes Flying, Water, or Ground, depending on the mega stone)

If any Pokemon is going to get multiple mega evolutions, it's Silvally. Not eighteen mega evolutions, that would be insane. Just three, representing air/sea/earth and also the three animals that make up Silvally's patchwork body. Its head and talons resemble a bird (Roc), its tail resembles an aquatic creature (Kraken), and its body resembles a rocky quadruped (some mythical land creature that starts with S).

Just having multiple separate ideas for a mega isn't a good enough reason to submit all of them at once. They need to benefit from all existing simultaneously. Which they do! Not only does each Mega Silvally play a different role, but they each cover each other's weaknesses, forcing the opponent to make tough predictions on how to handle it before it mega evolves and reveals its form.
  • R and K fear Electric-types, but S can handle them with ease.
  • R and S don't want to take Ice attacks, but K can comfortably tank them.
  • K and S struggle against Grass-types, but they're not problem for R.
  • Conversely, R would prefer not taking a Rock attack, but K and S can take them just fine.
  • Finally, K wants to avoid getting poisoned, but S can beat Poison-types.
Now, onto the forms themselves.

Mega Silvally R is a utility mon, using moves like Parting Shot, Taunt, Defog, Thunder Wave, and Haze to harass the opponent and support its team, while maintaining offensive pressure with its strong Flying STAB and blistering speed.

Mega Silvally K is a bulky water (an archetype in and of itself). With Intimidate and a slow-ish Parting Shot, it's a tough nut to crack and can soften physical blows for its allies, and also makes good use of Defog, Thunder Wave, and Taunt.

Finally, Mega Silvally S is an offensive menace, bouncing back Intimidates from the likes of Landorus-T and Mega Corviknight and beating them with Swords Dance + Ice Fang / Fire Fang or Work Up + Ice Beam / Flamethrower.

Mega Electrode

Electride

Electric

HP 60
Attack 50 → 50 (0)
Defense 70 → 140 (+70)
Sp. Atk. 80 → 105 (+25)
Sp. Def. 80 → 80 (0)
Speed 150155 (+5)

Ability: Kinetic - Once this Pokémon successfully uses an Electric type move, it becomes ungrounded until the rest of the turn. At the end of each turn, if this Pokémon is ungrounded (condition checked before temporary volatile effects have their counter reduced) and took no damage this turn, it's Special Attack is increased by one stage.

New Moves: Electric Terrain, Rising Voltage, Steel Roller, Misty Explosion, Grass Knot, Aurora Beam, Ice Ball, Overheat, Recover

The idea of the ability is pretty simple; being fast, you move before most opponents, being able to avoid Ground Type moves that turn, and if you successfully do so, you're rewarded. Against Ground Type opponents, however, you can't actually hit them with Electric Type moves, and thus activate the ability, which may become a problem. Which is why this Mega Electrode can run something just for them - Charge, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain and Magnet Rise may be used even when facing off Ground Types, which means that you may still avoid them, even if not doing damage. To make some more use of Charge and Eerie Impulse as defensive mechanics, this Pokémon has increased defense, that pairs up with its capability to weaken special attackers. Also... Magnet Rise? Why would i run that? Well... taking a closer read at the ability's description, you will notice that the effect (of being ungrounded for one turn) takes place after the move is used, which means that Magnet Rise's effect of ungrounding the user for 5 turns takes place before the ability's - so it does levitate for 5 turns rather than one. That said, using Magnet Rise to then avoid taking damage in the subsequent turns, by means such as Protect, also triggers the ability, incresing the user's Special Attack. This is actually it for this one. As always, hope you enjoy!
1620319094098.png

Mega Silvally

Silvallite

Normal

HP 95
Attack 95 → 106 (+11)
Defense 95 → 108 (+13)
Sp. Atk. 95 → 112 (+17)
Sp. Def. 95 → 118 (+23)
Speed 95131 (+36)

Ability: Memory Loss - On switch-in, this Pokemon lowers the highest stat of adjacent opponents by 1 stage. On switch in, Silvally internally implements a "Memory Disc" that matches a type that is super effective against the opponent. (IMPORTANT REMINDER: Memory Discs do NOT change Silvally's type. They do, however, change Multi-Attack's type.)

"New" Moves: Fire Pledge, Water Pledge

Actually new move: Retaliate

Me: I was trying to think of something for Silvally maybe type changing maybe form changing maybe messing with the opponent's stat boosts
but then i thought like
more than fighting ultrabeasts, or being built as a "chimera" or even changing types, its loyal
all its entries are very clear on how it trusts its partner
how its incredibly loyal
so i wanted to to focus on that theme, as in
it's not just a pokemon built for this or that, but it's its own pokemon, itself
that said, i couldnt think of something, and came up with something that involves both stat changes and changing type again(edited)
im sorry

Hematite: the dramatic fake-out
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Honestly, that pretty much sums it up. It was incredibly tempting to theme it around one of its defining threats that translate into mechanics - type changing, adapting, stoping UBs... but... it has such a strongly present theme that felt so underexplored. And admitedly, a hard one to work with... i mean, even after settling for that theme, naming the Mega Stone after its RKS System, its "Beast Killer" codename, or its original "Type: Full" name was incredibly tempting. Even basing its ability after alliance and partnership with the team was hard, and ended up being a good assistance for it, but not quite as much as i, personally, expected. Silvally has such a rich, good lore, and, sticking to its dex name? Its simpler theme? Well, maybe not as interesting as the other ones we'll see around, but, i liked doing this, regardless. It didn't turn out to be too good, admitedly, but it was enjoyable. Difficult. But enjoyable for sure. I liked the idea of the stone simply being called a Silvallite, since, honestly, it makes more sense than anything else to have Gladion be the one who named the stone, too. Either way, i hope the theme passes what it is trying to, and that its enjoyable. Thanks for reading and have a good one!

Silvally is for sure maany things. A "chimera", an "Arceus clone", an "Ultra Beast hunter", and things along those lines. But, despite all those things, and despite being man-made, it is its own Pokémon. A buddy for the boy that gave it the name Silvally, and as that name itself implies, a powerful ally. It may be expected to be simillar to the Alhpa Pokémon, but it is not limited to that at all. When a Mega Stone is given to it, instead of a Memory Disc, it overflows with its own power, its own nature, and improves in its own way. Not being defined by a Memory, but by memories instead; the ones built with its friends and partners. With the goal of protecting these allies, it'll do all it can to stop any potential threat, and aid in any way it can to achieve victory. The loss of a Memory and of its RKS System may be a big hit to its flexibility, but the renewed motivation and power granted by the Mega Evolution, and by its own memories, it can neutralize threats and Retaliate in its own, unique way.

1620322297184.png

Last edited:
:ss/silvally: Mega Silvally
New Ability
: Overloaded Drive (Use Conversion2 every time it gets hit by a move, similar to Color Change)

New stats:
Attack: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Defense: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Special Attack: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Speed: 95 -> 115 (+20)
(BST) 570 -> 670

New moves: Revelation Dance (?)
Description: The concept of Overloaded Drive is based on the idea that Silvally's memory drive breaks upon Mega Evolution, causing it to short-circuit and randomize its typing, even without the memory drives! It can be good at either physical attacking or special attacking. Sure, a change to multi-attack would be mayyybee needed to "same type as the user's primary type", but idc. Revelation Dance is there for the same reason as Hematite's creation, Mega Porygon-Z

:ss/electrode: Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Galvanize

New stats:
Attack: 50 -> 140 (+60 and swap with Special Attack)
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 80 -> 50 (swap with Attack)
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 150 -> 190 (+40)
(BST) 590

New moves: no
Description: THIS IS A JOKE SUB, DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY

252+ Atk Galvanize Electrode Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 506-596 (166.4 - 196%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Seranode

Banned deucer.
:ss/electrode: Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Fallout - When this Pokemon uses a self-destructing move (Self-Destruct, Explosion, Misty Explosion), it creates Nuclear Winter.

Nuclear Winter - A field condition that stays for the rest of the battle and can't be cleared (I wanted to make it a weather, but I don't want it to override other weathers because of this). While Nuclear Winter is active, all Pokemon take 1/16 of their health Poison-type damage at the end of turn (like a weaker Stealth Rock).

New stats:
Attack: 50
Defense: 70 -> 85 (+15)
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: 80 -> 105 (+25)
Speed: 150 -> 210 (+60)
(BST) 590

New moves: Nope
Description: I didn't add any attack to this because I didn't want it to be a "haha boom go brr" sub, but I still wanted to incorporate Explosion into it. The ability has strong utility for both offensive and stall teams - wearing down the opponent for allies like Nidoking, Aegislash, etc. who don't get hit hard by the chip to let them break the enemy easier, while providing obvious synergy with stall teams who often carry Steel, Poison, and Ground or Rock types anyway due to how common the types are on tank Pokemon.
Gave it enough speed to outdo Regieleki (non-scarf) and enough defenses that it has a much easier time choosing when it wants to go out with a bang without needing to go out with a bang as soon as possible, making it completely capable of dealing out plenty of its own damage through Volt and etc. before the trainer decides its time to flip the switch.

:Silvally: Mega Silvally (Land) @Silvlandite
New Ability
: KMR Switch
Type:
Grass/Rock

New stats:
Attack: 140 (+45)
Defense: 130 (+35)
Special Attack: 95
Special Defense: 120 (+25)
Speed: 90 (-5)
(BST) 670

:Silvally: Mega Silvally (Sea) @ Silvseaite
New Ability
Type:
Water/Dragon

New stats:
Attack: 135 (+40)
Defense: 105 (+10)
Special Defense: 115 (+20)
Speed: 125 (+30)
(BST) 670

:Silvally: Mega Silvally (Sky) @ Silvskyite
New Ability
Type:
Fire/Flying

New stats:
Attack: 145 (+50)
Defense: 95
Special Defense: 95
Speed: 145 (+50)
(BST) 670

KMR Switch (KMR being a phonic corruption of the word Chimera)
Changes the behaviour of Multi Attack to the following. Multi Attack's base power becomes 60, however, it also becomes a 2 hit move (Like Double Kick). The first hit takes the type of Mega Silvally's primary type. The second hit takes the typing of Mega Silvally's secondary type.

Description:
Silvally was built with the intention of being capable of taking out Ultra Beasts no matter where they came from. So, let's specialize Silvally to fight them on their own turf. Silvally has 3 Mega forms. A Land, Sea and Sky form. These forms help ensure that Silvally remains a threat, regardless of what the location of the battle may be. Mega Silvally land is designed to be a hard to hurt wall of a Pokemon, capable of shrugging off hits with its hightened defensive stats. Mega Silvally Sea is supposed to go toe-to-toe with the creatures that lurk in whatever Ocean it comes across. It's hightened speed and minor defensive boosts help ensure it stays in the fight long enough to get the job done. Mega Silvally Sky is the hyper-offensive one. Traditionally, Fire/Flying has been a hit or miss typing. As Mega Silvally doesn't have the ability to hold Heavy Duty Boots, it needs to rely on switching in once and hitting harder and faster than its opponents. With a huge focus on its atk and speed stats, it certainly has the offensive pressure to pull this off.

Last edited:
silvally.gif

Mega Silvally
Type
: Normal
New Ability: CamoTech

Camotech: The user changes its type to make itself resistant to the type of the attack the target used last. If this pokemon is hit by a move it resist, gain +1 Atk.

New stats:
Attack: 95 (+10) --> 110
Defense: 95 (+35) --> 130
Special Attack: 95 (+0) --> 95
Special Defense: 95 (+35) --> 130
Speed: 95 (+20) --> 115
(BST): 570 (+100) --> 670

New moves: Conversion, Conversion 2

Description: Silvally has always been known to be able to change its typing at will as shown in the anime. So why not make it true, silvally now changes typing whenever it gets hit to truly demonstrate its ability to type change. Its stat distribution allows it to change its typing many times per game to always combat what the opposing pokemon throws at it. Conversion and conversion 2 were added to truly show it can type change even without its ability. It takes advantage of choice locked pokemon by gaining +1 attack from every resisted hit which makes its multi attack hit with stab and with a typing that will most of the time be Super effective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 6)