AG AG Classic - Round 2

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
:ss/darkrai::ss/calyrex-shadow: :ss/marshadow:

AG Classic Playoffs

Learn more about the 2021 Anything Goes Tournament Circuit.

The AG Classic consists of three tournaments: The ORAS Cup, The USUM Cup, and The National Dex Cup. Players earn points from each cup in order to reach the playoffs, a top 16 bracket where they can compete to earn points for the AG Circuit. Welcome to the Playoffs stage!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard National Dex Anything Goes tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times/scheduling issues only.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
Replays are mandatory.

#1 64 squares (12 points)
#2 default0 (11 points)
#3 dockiva~~ (10 points)
#4 kaitlyn (9 points, 81% win ratio)
#5 zayele (9 points, 77% win ratio)
#6 fardin (9 points, 62% win ratio)
#7 wsun1 (7 points, 62% win ratio)
#8 maxomega (7 points, 55% win ratio)
#9 bread sandwich (6 points)
#10 MZ (5 points, 55% win ratio, best run -> semis)
#11 frito135 (5 points, 55% win ratio, best run -> round 2)
#12 geysers (5 points, 50% win ratio)
#13 fc (4 points, 61% win ratio)
#14 cromagnet (4 points, 53% win ratio)
#15 rahul_3301 (4 points, 40% win ratio)
#16 thegarbodr (3 points, 66% win ratio)
#17 Tic-Tac-Toe Guru (3 points, 63% win ratio)

Round 2:

#1 64 Squares vs #9 Bread Sandwich
#2 default0 vs #7 WSun1
#3 Dockiva~~ vs #11 Frito135
#13 Fc vs #17 Tic-Tac-Toe Guru

The order of the games will be:
1st game: Higher seed decides between NatDex, USUM, and ORAS
2nd game: loser of 1st game decides between the gens which weren't picked for game 1.
3rd game: whatever wasn't played in games 1 and 2.

Deadline is 24th May 12:00 PM GMT+5:30
Posting replays is mandatory
Have fun!

Last edited:
Ya know, I've tried so fucking long to prove myself in this game, but it's become clear the game doesn't want me to. I'm just a washed up shell of a player who has no shot at anything. Hell, I honestly think I'm the best version of myself as a player right now than I've ever been, so I guess not washed up but it feels like I'm a fuckin whale washed up on the beach, sitting there helpless, wheezing as I wait for Peter Griffin to stab me with a fucking forklift, cuz that's the amount of effort I'll ever have to be helped.

Every time I try it feels like I fail. When I feel like I have a chance, my coin flips tails.
Doesn't ever give me a heads up. I'm like NoLifeShaq, be sayin' dats tuff.
Maybe it's about time I stop trying. Can I say it doesn't hurt? I could but I'd be lying.
This tour was an important one. Don't care if this game's for sport and fun.

I've tried so hard to prove myself, and all I have to show for it is one measly win in AG Snake. I wish I had the will to quit. If I did I'd be brighter than the sun (Will Sun, get it?). Maybe I can play mons still and just suck and be content with sucking. Or I can just keep rhyming. Check out my... I mean Randall Baby's music on SoundCloud. It's under Sam's Music Projects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)