Tournament Ubers Premier League IX - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion

(Banner by Lauriane)
Welcome to the ninth edition of Ubers Premier League, an all-Ubers team tournament where managers draft from the pool of players to compete in a seven-week round-robin battle for Ubers supremacy. The top four teams will then advance to the playoffs, where the winning team will be crowned the premier of Ubers battling. This is Uber’s largest and premier team tournament, providing an opportunity for Ubers powerhouses to display their dominance, veteran players to return, and for new talent to emerge.
Here's a few things to remember:
- A replay / log must be saved of your match or it will be considered invalid. No exceptions.
- General tournament rules and regulations apply. Pokemon Showdown is the default simulator for all metagames unless both parties agree. If you play on anywhere that isn't PS! you must save a log of the match. All matches are best of one, except for the best of three slot.

Tournament Standings & Records

:ss/dialga:

Devastating Dialgas (7) vs. Delta Rayquazas (3)

SS: Manaphy vs. crucify
SS: Ainzcrad vs. cromagnet
SS: Basedburner vs. Bouff
USM: HunterStorm vs. Mega zygarde-100%
ORAS: Endill vs. Safes
BW: Blim vs. Lazy_bread27
DPP: BKC vs. Lord Thorx
ADV: 0kay vs. Ara
GSC: Mr.378 vs. lax
BO3: SiTuM vs. Star

Alolan Mukkers (5) vs. Choice Bandits (5)

SS: Reje vs. Aberforth
SS: PinkDragonTamer vs. Lacus Clyne
SS: Maxomega vs. Fogbound Lake
USM: InkPupil vs. Indercover
ORAS: iry vs. Aishia
BW: Lasen vs. Noitu
DPP: Terracotta vs. Void
ADV: Inspirited vs. Ismakhil
GSC: mc56556 vs. steelskitty
BO3: March Fires vs. Catalystic

DaReal Drizzlers (6) vs. Dangerous Dracovish (4)

SS: Lunala vs. FatFighter2
SS: TJ vs. Goat Heart ♥
SS: Luna's Banned now vs. TrueNora
USM: Gondra vs. The Dovahneer
ORAS: Eternal Spirit vs. SparksBlade
BW: Evuelf vs. Carl Murray
DPP: SoulWind vs. Highlord
ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. Holy Ghost
GSC: M Dragon vs. Silksong
BO3: Fardin vs. Melle2402

Defiant Durians (6)
vs. Manly Melmetal (4)

SS: TonyFlygon vs. Fc
SS: Rhmsitb vs. King Billu
SS: Garay oak vs. Royal1604
USM: McSim vs. Zesty43
ORAS: obii vs. fourmi
BW: watashi vs. CKW
DPP: Chill Shadow vs. Tomahawk
ADV: Triangles vs. 64 Squares
GSC: d0nut vs. Conflict
BO3: Skysolo vs. PurpleGatorade

Deadline is Sunday at 9:00 PM EDT

Last edited by a moderator:

SEA

show me what to be
is a Pre-Contributor
NUPL Champion
I'm bored so I'm going to write up some ADV predictions.

ADV: 0kay vs. ara
The Rayquazas appear to have a revolving door in ADV. They're trying to get a win in their ADV slot which is 0-3 on the season, and I suppose slotting ara in is the next step. On the other side, you have 0kay, the Dialgas' rock solid ADV player. I think on that alone, 0kay is going to have more support and be a lot more prepared going into this game. The Rays need to get something going here, and perhaps ara is the answer that they need.

ADV: Inspirited vs. Ismakhil
100% biased on this one, I will not lie. I'm excited for the Dodrio rematch though, and I'm ready to see what both players end up bringing this time. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of steels or a ghost from Ismakhil this time around. (For those unaware, this is what happened the last time these two met up.)

ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs Holy Ghost
Glad to get the chance to play you for this, hoping for a clean series :blobthumbsup:

ADV: Triangles vs. 64 Squares
I was extremely impressed by Triangles's game last week (other than his team). He turned what seemed to be a certain loss into a win, but I'll need to see some more play like that before I bold him over anybody, let alone 64 Squares. Should he keep it up, this is sure to be an entertaining game.

Hey I think we need some direct comments

HunterStorm vs. Mega zygarde-100% 0.6 : 0.4
it's a challenge for Gareeb

InkPupil vs. Indercover 0.5 : 0.5
hard to judge

Gondra vs. The Dovahneer 0.45 : 0.55
I'm not satisfied with how gondra played during this tour but dovah needs to pull himself up together

GO lucario vs. Zesty43 0.3 : 0.7
go lucario can't satisfy me either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)