The Workshop

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Requester: jcbc
For: Doubles Little Cup OP
Art Direction: Well so since this would be the main art piece when you go into the tier i would like it to look majestuous. And i was thinking about a joust where on one side we have Cottonee riding a ponyta and on the other side a Porygon riding a Mudbray with Mienfoo being the king looking at the joust (in the middle of the screen) on its throne with a banner on top of him saying "DOUBLES LITTLE CUP".

Hope its not to complicated i would also like it to have some minimum quality since its going to be the "main art" of the tier so im taking full responsability if i dont like it.

Whoever gets this feel free to dm me on discord for more details or just to talk about the piece jc#9117
I can take this (:

Marnie

Leap of Faith
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Social Media Head
Requester: Corthius
For: SSNU Good Cores
Art Direction: So my idea was a Diancie sitting at a little table together with Guzzlord having a tea-time with Guzzlord (obviously) being way to big for the furniture but still adoring the efford Diancie put into it. On the table should be classic tea time things e.g. tea cups and a teapot, maybe some cookies too but that's up to the artist what looks best (Ill take full responsability if I dont like it LOL).
The text above the 'scene' should say "Good NU Cores", I have no preferences for the color, I would appreciate if the artist who takes this helps me out by chosing a friendly looking front family and color :)

Thanks in advance :)
uwu
NU-GoodCores_DiancieGuzzlord_transparent.png

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Requester: Lilburr
For: UU Sets Viability Rankings (similar to: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ss-ou-sets-viability-ranking-thread.3680009/)
Art Direction: Honestly I'm fine with a lot of creative liberty being taken. Most things relatively highly ranked (A or higher) on our viability rankings would fit fine except Scizor and Mew since those are projected to leave us in July. Some recommendations:

A sleeping Primarina (bc of its RestTalk set - bonus points if it's pulling Scald or something in its sleep)
An Aegislash behind King's Shield (bc of its King's Shield + Toxic set)
A Tangrowth or Galarian Slowbro - or both! - wearing Assault Vests
A Kommo-o wearing an Eject Pack
A Krookodile wearing a Choice Scarf
A Salamence dropping a Draco Meteor on the aforementioned Galarian Slowbro or a Hurricane on the Primarina would be cool if it's possible but I understand this is getting super complex omg I'm sorry

Text should just says "(SS) UU Sets Viability Rankings" ("SS" in brackets bc idm if it's included or not). If anything here is unclear feel free to let me know via Smogon DM or on Discord (Lily#5738) and I'd love to talk about this more bc I have lots of ideas but am not the best at articulating. Thank you so much in advance!!

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
For: UU Sets Viability Rankings (similar to: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ss-ou-sets-viability-ranking-thread.3680009/)
Art Direction: Honestly I'm fine with a lot of creative liberty being taken. Most things relatively highly ranked (A or higher) on our viability rankings would fit fine except Scizor and Mew since those are projected to leave us in July. Some recommendations:

A sleeping Primarina (bc of its RestTalk set - bonus points if it's pulling Scald or something in its sleep)
A Salamence dropping a Draco Meteor on the aforementioned Galarian Slowbro or a Hurricane on the Primarina would be cool if it's possible but I understand this is getting super complex omg I'm sorry

Text should just says "(SS) UU Sets Viability Rankings" ("SS" in brackets bc idm if it's included or not). If anything here is unclear feel free to let me know via Smogon DM or on Discord (Lily#5738) and I'd love to talk about this more bc I have lots of ideas but am not the best at articulating. Thank you so much in advance!!
bet

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Requester: emma
For: RBY OU Viability Rankings
Art Direction: "RBY OU Viability Rankings" with the three most defining Pokemon of RBY (Tauros, Snorlax, Chansey) being the focus. I have no specific ideas, so any direction you feel is best would be great.
Projected Deadline: None specifically since the thread is already live, but if you could get it done within two weeks (Wednesday June 9th) that would be really appreciated!

Thank you so much!
1623118936426.png

here ^^

Fusion Flare

1623265273830.png

gg.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Requester: jcbc
For: Doubles Little Cup OP
Art Direction: Well so since this would be the main art piece when you go into the tier i would like it to look majestuous. And i was thinking about a joust where on one side we have Cottonee riding a ponyta and on the other side a Porygon riding a Mudbray with Mienfoo being the king looking at the joust (in the middle of the screen) on its throne with a banner on top of him saying "DOUBLES LITTLE CUP".

Hope its not to complicated i would also like it to have some minimum quality since its going to be the "main art" of the tier so im taking full responsability if i dont like it.

Whoever gets this feel free to dm me on discord for more details or just to talk about the piece jc#9117
Yeah this took longer than I expected it to lol, all done now though! Got a version with and without the border, pick whichever you you prefer (:

Doubles Little Cup_Border.png

Doubles Little Cup.png

spell

breathe again in the world anew
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Requester: Dragon Claw
For: ORAS OU Role Compendium
Art Direction: Old art is fantastic but features msab which has been banned for about 5 years. An edit w a different pokemon such as clefable ferro or gastro in it's place would be great, original art in the spoiler below. If an artist feels like drawing some other top oras pokemon from scratch then it'd obviously be appreciated as well. ORAS OU VR for inspiration here. Art style just preferably not paint.
taking

Requester: Tomahawk
For: DPP Ubers Discussion Hub
Art Direction: Banner for the top of the thread, title being "DPP Ubers Discussion Hub", or a shortened version like "DPP Ubers Hub" if the previous one is too long to work with the art. Relevant Pokémon in the banner would make sense: Dialga definitely should be in there. I think either the three Ubers from DPP (Dialga + Palkia + Giratina-Origin) would make sense, or the three S-rank mons (Dialga + Giratina-Origin + Kyogre). If both of these combinations really don't work (although preferably it would be one of those), any Pokémon from the following could also be in there: Deoxys-Speed, Darkrai, Groudon, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Garchomp, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Wobbuffet, Shaymin-Sky, Manaphy.
Projected Deadline: There is no huge rush, although before the end of regular season of UPL would be great if possible (which is in three weeks).

Would be very much appreciated!!

Edit: Also, feel free to PM me on Discord about this: Tomahawk#6827. Thank you!

Last edited:

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Tomahawk
For: DPP Ubers Discussion Hub
Art Direction: Banner for the top of the thread, title being "DPP Ubers Discussion Hub", or a shortened version like "DPP Ubers Hub" if the previous one is too long to work with the art. Relevant Pokémon in the banner would make sense: Dialga definitely should be in there. I think either the three Ubers from DPP (Dialga + Palkia + Giratina-Origin) would make sense, or the three S-rank mons (Dialga + Giratina-Origin + Kyogre). If both of these combinations really don't work (although preferably it would be one of those), any Pokémon from the following could also be in there: Deoxys-Speed, Darkrai, Groudon, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Garchomp, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Wobbuffet, Shaymin-Sky, Manaphy.
Projected Deadline: There is no huge rush, although before the end of regular season of UPL would be great if possible (which is in three weeks).

Would be very much appreciated!!

Edit: Also, feel free to PM me on Discord about this: Tomahawk#6827. Thank you!
going to give this a shot

Requester: Rotten
For: SS AG Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I would like the art to be revolved around teambuilding and competition, with AG staples (like Calyrex-S, Zacian-C, Kyogre, Groudon, etc. linking the AG VR) holding a golden trophy or wearing a medal. Finally, the banner "AG Teambuilding Competition" should be somewhere at the top.

Fusion Flare

Requester: Rotten
For: SS AG Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I would like the art to be revolved around teambuilding and competition, with AG staples (like Calyrex-S, Zacian-C, Kyogre, Groudon, etc. linking the AG VR) holding a golden trophy or wearing a medal. Finally, the banner "AG Teambuilding Competition" should be somewhere at the top.
eh, sure why not.

Windingsss

shine like jewelry
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Windingsss
For: SS OU Lure That Threat
Art Direction: My idea was a battlefield with a Heatran (Pokemon to be lured) and a Specs Dragapult fighting, where the Pult pulls Hydro Pump and Heatran reacts scared, but a lot of creativity can be taken; the only specific thing that i'd like would be the Pokemon (Heatran and Dragapult). Thank you in advance! :heart:

Requester: Windingsss
For: SS OU Lure That Threat
Art Direction: My idea was a battlefield with a Heatran (Pokemon to be lured) and a Specs Dragapult fighting, where the Pult pulls Hydro Pump and Heatran reacts scared, but a lot of creativity can be taken; the only specific thing that i'd like would be the Pokemon (Heatran and Dragapult). Thank you in advance! :heart:
I'm done with my Summer classes, so I can take this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)