Help I'm Stuck In A Dating Sim

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
wow the hatoful boyfriend remake is looking great so far!
1624829504919.png

*slaps alba around a bit with a large trout*
1624829630042.png

Yo Albatr0ss, you know this punk?
*bird picture*This bird is convicted of 20 accounts of 1st degree murder.
Maybe you could fill me in on the details, on a date.
1624829954292.png

1624830129261.png

rope the bird into a pyramid scheme
Maybe play the sim like normal, because if you do so, the inhabitants of that sim might help you find a way out.
1624829838533.png

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I will attempt to make small talk. Ahem.

Greetings lil birdy! How are you? Yeah yeah I'm doing great as well...
Gosh just look at the weather, you know today is a very lucky day because you don't normally see this kind of Sweden (neutral) until at least August. You know, this day reminds me of my birthday haha, yeah my dad used to take me to play outside in the Sweden (neutral), gosh even these past few years I've just loved sitting by my window and August and watching the Sweden (neutral).

Wait, if you're asking me this, does that mean that I'm in the dating sim as well?
That's one possibility. Another would be that we're all in different simulations running on a connected infrastructure. Or it's in-between: several programs that each contain several people.

I've heard talk that there might also be a non-simulated world out there somewhere, but I have no idea how that would even work. How would you have anything without the address space to store it? It's probably just background lore that started with some NPC somewhere.

I gift you a nice stripey rock.
1624842461836.png

It was given to me by my father, who had, in turn, received it from his father, so on and so forth. This rock holds so much value to my family, as it has been gifted down over 20 generations.I trust in you shall keep it safe from harm.

I love how you unintentionally said "Hatoflu" because its an unintentional spoiler for Hatoful Boyfriend Bad Boys Love (btw everyone go play Hatoful Boyfriend, one of my fav dating sims)

n e wayzzz I will gift you some b r e a d

bc birbs like b r e a d right?

bread.jpg

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Well it’s a good thing I brought my giant floating ominous piece of blue cheese with me. Will this be enough?
View attachment 353019
1624880651329.png

Forgot the Alba(torss) so pretend I didn't

I will attempt to make small talk. Ahem.

Greetings lil birdy! How are you? Yeah yeah I'm doing great as well...
Gosh just look at the weather, you know today is a very lucky day because you don't normally see this kind of Sweden (neutral) until at least August. You know, this day reminds me of my birthday haha, yeah my dad used to take me to play outside in the Sweden (neutral), gosh even these past few years I've just loved sitting by my window and August and watching the Sweden (neutral).
1624880913927.png

Wait, if you're asking me this, does that mean that I'm in the dating sim as well?
That's one possibility. Another would be that we're all in different simulations running on a connected infrastructure. Or it's in-between: several programs that each contain several people.

I've heard talk that there might also be a non-simulated world out there somewhere, but I have no idea how that would even work. How would you have anything without the address space to store it? It's probably just background lore that started with some NPC somewhere.
1624881116975.png

Put it in
I am going to ignore this

I gift you a nice stripey rock.
View attachment 353051
It was given to me by my father, who had, in turn, received it from his father, so on and so forth. This rock holds so much value to my family, as it has been gifted down over 20 generations.I trust in you shall keep it safe from harm.
n e wayzzz I will gift you some b r e a d

bc birbs like b r e a d right?

View attachment 353074
1624881677463.png

1624881580501.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)