You're Not My Type

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i decided to give it extra time, considering i was late to send out type combos... that's my fault, everyone! i've received so many amazing submissions as always, and i can't wait to share them with you! without further ado...

1628481537554.png

blce
typing: electric/steel
category: the fast worker pokemon
abilities: tough claws, static, volt absorb
stats: 100/102/100/35/75/93
new moves: volt switch, discharge, thunderbolt, charge, electric terrain, eerie impulse, magnet rise, spark, thunder wave, thunder, wild charge, bullet punch, flash cannon, heavy slam, iron defence, iron head, metal claw, metal sound, steel beam, steel roller, metal burst, meteor mash, body press

conkeldurr is a pokemon that loves to help out others. unlike it's regular variant, this conkeldurr excels at using it's mighty power and intelligence to aid with mechanical and electrical construction. the lightbulb on it's head shows how much energy conkdeldurr has left - if it's growing dim, it's time to rest up! there is an organ in it's body that generates the electricity around it's body, and it causes it's body to glow. it is theorized that this organ lies underneath it's metal belt. conkeldurr is very sturdy, with a body akin to metal, making it capable of taking many hits, and it hits back just as hard. additionally, this conkeldurr is much faster than it's usual variant, using it's massive nails to help propel itself while running or climbing, and it enjoys throwing them in battle. however, when a battle gets serious, it'll drop it's nails and use it's durable and sharp metal claws to slash at it's opponent.

1628481653660.png

Moldy
After being relocated to the mountains, a generation of skidoo started to breed peculiar offspring. Their wool had become bleached by the sun and their once grassy mane was nothing more then clouds found in the sky. Pokémon professors were baffled by these changes, and even more so when they found the newest generation had the ability to float. Funnily enough, these new skidoo quickly developed their offensive horns similarly to real mountain goats. The skidoo quickly adapted to their newfound movement, and they soon became a force to be reckoned with inside the mountains.

1628481727626.png

R8
Ability: Glacier Retreat.
Effect: If the weather is not Hail, Cursola's body will melt every turn, changing its apparence and reducing each of his stats by one stage. After six turns on the field, Cursola is KOed. Its melting stage and stats drops due to this ability are kept even if Cursola is switched out. Sun makes this process twice as fast.

Ice-Type Cursola lives nearly exclusively around the coldest area in the world, such as north of Sinnoh. Unfortunately, Cursola-Ice is an endangered species due to climate change. Save Cursola, stop climate change!

1628481842863.png

Kaiju Bunny

Type:

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter or Corrosion
Hidden Ability: Levitate
Classification: Fang Scorpion Pokémon

Height: 6'7'' (2.0 m)
Weight: 93.7 lbs. (42.5 kg)
HP: 75
Atk: 95
Def: 125
SpA: 45
SpD: 75
Spe: 95
BST: 510

1 - Guillotine
1 - Thunder Fang
1 - Ice Fang
1 - Fire Fang
1 - Poison Jab
1 - Gastro Acid
1 - Harden
1 - Knock Off
4 - Gastro Acid
7 - Harden
10 - Knock Off
13 - Quick Attack
16 - Fury Cutter
19 - Feint Attack
22 - Snarl
27 - Night Slash
30 - U-turn
35 - Screech
40 - X-Scissor
45 - Darkest Lariat
50 - Swords Dance
55 - Guillotine

02 - Dragon Claw
06 - Toxic
09 - Venoshock
10 - Hidden Power
11 - Sunny Day
12 - Taunt
15 - Hyper Beam
17 - Protect
18 - Rain Dance
19 - Roost
21 - Frustration
26 - Earthquake
27 - Return
28 - Leech Life
31 - Brick Break
32 - Double Team
34 - Sludge Wave
36 - Sludge Bomb
37 - Sandstorm
41 - Torment
42 - Facade
44 - Rest
45 - Attract
46 - Thief
48 - Round
51 - Steel Wing
54 - False Swipe
56 - Fling
59 - Brutal Swing
66 - Payback
68 - Giga Impact
75 - Swords Dance
80 - Rock Slide
81 - X-Scissor
82 - Dragon Tail
84 - Poison Jab
85 - Dream Eater
87 - Swagger
88 - Sleep Talk
89 - U-turn
90 - Substitute
95 - Snarl
97 - Dark Pulse
100 - Confide

Agility
Baton Pass
Counter
Cross Poison
Double-Edge
Feint
Metal Claw
Night Slash
Poison Tail
Power Trick
Razor Wind
Rock Climb
Acid Spray
Assurance

Aqua Tail
Bug Bite
Defog
Gunk Shot
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Snore
Sticky Web
Tailwind
Toxic Spikes
Throat Chop

1628482046763.png

SnorkleDove / kiwiko

1628482121306.png

Amamama

Kantonian Leavanny
Category: Protecting
Type: Bug/Fighting
Height: 3‘94‘‘ Weight: 65 lbs
Abilities: Swarm/Battle Armor
Hidden Ability: Justified
Stats 75 HP/113 Atk/90 Def/60 SpA/70 SpD/92 Spe

Pokédex:
This Pokémon ferociously protects other Pokémon, if it believes their in danger. This can even lead to it attacking their trainers, if they come to close to the Pokémon.

Leavanny creates an armor, that is tougher than steel out of hundreds of layers of chewed up leaves. This technique was copied by the Samurai.

1628482250380.png

Akumajou weeb lol

1628482297083.png

ausma

Deino

Bug

HP: 32
Atk: 95
Def: 30
SpAtk: 45
SpDef: 30
Spe: 68

Abilities: Rock Head

New Moves: Megahorn, Lunge, Leech Life, String Shot, Rock Throw, Take Down, Double-Edge, Bide, Bug Buzz, Bug Bite, Sticky Web, Head Charge

Deino's blindness makes it a weak forager; however, using its sticky, silk-coated mane, it is able to collect potential scraps of food by bumping around erratically. This often takes much time, however.

Deino's silk mane naturally collects random debris from the caverns it lives in as it tumbles around, which can improve the strength of its blind headbutts. Although it can use its antennae to navigate uncharted areas, it often prefers to keep them folded back and charge in headfirst.

1628482339144.png

in the hills
Fighting/Flying Pidgeot
Pidgeot is a master of combat, pounding enemies with its signature style, dubbed "Black Crane Fist". Many Fighting-type Pokemon gather to challenge it to a duel but all are met with a similar end.

1628482619966.png

Samtendo09
”Although the origin of this variant is a matter of debates, Draco Sandslash is a danger of forests due to excessively cutting and burning trees.”

”This form of Sandslash have powerful claws that can break through boulders. Their fierce spines can be used as additionsl “claws” fof desperate measures.”

thank you everyone! i realized how many type repeats we had this time, which is because i keep a spreadsheet with all the types ive sent out and i just double on them when ive used them all up. but i realize with not everyone sending in their submission, this looks kinda weird. ill be sure to try something new out next time!

poke me for any changes on the post if i messed something up, peace! see u next week gamers

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
these are all so amazing what the hell!! awesome work to everyone and keep it up!! if i have to choose one favorite it would have to be water jirachi, im a huge sucker for cute mons and the shading on that piece is immaculate!! like i said though everyone did incredible and it was definitely really hard to pick a favorite !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)