Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

I've been playing a lot of Ubers and AG and Magnet Rise Zekrom is always a sleeper pick that can just mess up teams. Are there any viable magnet rise users in OU? TPP posted about Exca in the OLT thread. Two more that come to mind seem like Magnezone and Xurkitree and as a meme, special Cobalion because of their good neutral coverage. Does anyone have some good replays?
All are very fringe. Drill is easily the best user, but Magnezone can use it with Air Balloon to make Excadrill set up fodder if it doesn’t want to just go for the 2H with Body Press. There are few replays of either though.
Adding on to this, I have seen ID/Body Press magnezone with magnet rise to trap melmetal (Some choose to run magnet rise+chople berry as well in case of superpower); I don't think it is super common but if you really want melmetal gone this will guarantee it.

Hey i havent been playing for quite some time , so i have a few questions.

What makes dragapult an S tier pokemon?
Is stall viable and how viable is it?
Does Mamoswine have a niche in the current meta?

Hey i havent been playing for quite some time , so i have a few questions.

What makes dragapult an S tier pokemon?
Is stall viable and how viable is it?
Does Mamoswine have a niche in the current meta?
extremely fast,hard to switch in stab combination without blissey and u turn to wear down checks
its not very viable as too many Pokémon in the Meta beat it
yes,but faces competition from weavile as an ice type physical attacker

Why in some OMs are some pokemon not labelled as banned but they are actually banned. (In AAA Dragapult Noivern and a few others are banned but aren't labelled as banned.)

Katy

Banned deucer.
what's better for hex pult? wisp or twave
depends on the team, but I personally would go for Thunder Wave, as it hits more targets, such as Heatran and Volcarona. Thunder Wave can punish these two Pokemon very well, with securing, that Heatran can't fullfill its role anymore, and in Volcaronas case, it can struggle to turn into a deadly sweeper altogether, as a paralysis rips it off its speed as well, which Volcarona needs to sweep lategame. So I would go with Thunder Wave at the moment, as Heatran and Volcarona are very relevant targets. Furthermore it can help out against Clefable and force some paralysis here and there.

hope that helped :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)