Tournament Tours Plaza Premiere III Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ACA885E-D696-4CAE-A094-42F505B83078.png

Art by Albinson | Approved by Nol
Welp, you wanted it! Here's the Commencement Thread for TPP!

Feel free to be wild and wacky in this thread with memes, power rankings, s**tposts and so much more (and yes, I will still continue to censor myself because I'll never say it, deal with it >:) ). Please do note that it is best for these posts to stick to general Smogon rules, because if you infringe them, you will be punished. Have fun!​

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
Welcome to the stitch style manager rankings! First of all, grats Micoy on hosting this year's TPP and hope you do a better job as host than what happened last year.

Make sure to like/love and follow!

#8. :bounsweet: Bouncing Bounsweets ( @ Sificon and @ Zoaw )

- ?_? This is a very odd pair to say at the least. Sificon's history of TPP includes him taking part in TPP 1 when it was a discord tour two years ago, and getting undrafted in the second one. Meanwhile Zoaw has no experience with TP tiers to begin with, both doesn't have manager experience too. Considering their building/playing skill in TP related tiers leave a big question mark to me, they will need to draft very good builders. Unfortunately their drafting competition is very tough, especially Icemaster and temp to name a few. At least they will be able to maintain a good teamchat environment considering they're nice and active people.

#7. :lopunny: Lavaridge Lopunnys (@ TeamCharm and @ PokeArt2004♥ )

- This is another very odd pair, as far as I know TeamCharm has zero experience with TP related tiers and Pokeart being a long time reg hasn't shown any impressive showings in TP. They will be very active and able to create a fun environment, but if they want to win they'd have to have some outside support or draft self-sufficient players. Unfortunately I have not seen Pokeart manage a team ever and the only time TeamCharm managed in a discord team tour it ended up quite mediocre. It's a quite interesting pair and it will be fun to see their draft.
TeamCharm please win in BLT this week though bro I fucking beg I want a custom avatar

#6. :frosmoth: Full Moon Frosmoths ( @ frostyicelad and @ Elgino10 )

- A nice returning pair, Frosmoths missed playoffs by a tiny bit last year and they performed very well except that one week where they got owned by Absols 1-7. Not sure how frosty and elgi will draft this year but I think they'll be able to draft a fine team. The reason I have them this low is that this is manager power rankings, and elgi really didn't have the best tpp last year from what I remember. Also rands is rands :blobshrug:

#5. :landorus-therian: Bannedorus Therians ( @ RICEMAN and @ Eggs McGee )

- Quite a heat pair with both being first time managers (except when Trade and Rice managed the skitties in CVCTT but it's better to not talk about it) Rice had a great season in STAAAB last year, most notable victory being beating TNM. Eggs is also a solid SnM slot even if he's kinda new and I think they'll be able to grab wins easily. Having two winslots as default is great, but they lack drafting/managing experience a lot. If their draft is able to cover the other 6 slots nicely this is a very good playoffs team. It will be quite challenging though.

#4. :dragapult: Postwick Pults ( @ Trade and @ blce )

- This is also quite an interesting pair, with Trade being a long-time mons player and blce being very new on the other hand. However, Trade is one of the best supports you can ever ask for and blce is able to create the best team environment from what I've seen. I have not seen Trade manage a team since CVCTT last year and I'm not sure about his drafting skills but I'm sure he'll do well. On the other hand blce has a long way to learn about the general playerbase and how to draft a good team. Trade hasn't been having the best time as a player lately and blce isn't really the player that'd go for 12.5k but under Trade support I believe this pair can make playoffs quite easily.

#3. :deerling: Deerling in the Franxx ( @ Ainzcrad and @ Shadowmonstr7 )

- I did NOT want to put an Ainzcrad team here wtf but here it goes. This pair has some drafting/managing experience and Shadow being the doubles goat he can transfer to Doubles NU pretty easily. Meanwhile if Ainzcrad plays (idk what this clown will play) I'm not sure if he will perform well, and I'm quite certain that I'll be seeing a lot of "lost tnx to hax and bad mu" and complain him about getting haxed and bad matchup for an hour and a half. Although I think Ainz will be able to draft a team that goes well along with him and somehow perform well, but the odds of Heatmors' repeat is quite high. Good luck~

#2. :amoonguss: Icirrus City Impostors (@ temp and @ fabwooloo )

- I did not think I would put these two clowns this high up here but holy fuck do miracles happen. temp has a history of drafting solid teams and somehow ending last place, as we have seen in the past two BLTs and last TPP. Although this time temp is out for blood and I'm quite certain he will be drafting a dream team of his own and will be able to make playoffs well. fabwooloous is an active comanager who can create an active team environment (No offense to Micoy and Mal lol but you know what I'm talking about) and as long as he doesn't play SnM (Don't complain you know what I'm talking about) he will do well. Expecting Impostors vs Absols finals maybe?

#1. :absol: Absolute Absolposters (@ The Number Man and @ Icemaster )

- This is quite self explanatory, considering they're two-time champs and back even stronger by replacing their co from Gal to Ice. Having TNM as manager guarantees a winslot in STAAAB for a manager price, and Ice can play either ND ubers or SnM and still dominate the pool even if it's not his main tier. Their drafting skills are very solid and I expect them to win this year as usual. Remember what the people say: TPP is a tour where 8 teams take part and Absols win at the end.

Manager pairs are imbalanced as FUCK and honestly 8 < 7 <<<<< 6, 5, 4, 3 << 2 <<<<< 1. Grats absols.

LIKE/LOVE AND FOLLOW

Last edited:

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Decided to make my own manager rankings for once. Another note is that these rankings are only made with my own opinion. A manager being low on the list Does Not mean they are a bad manager by any means!

1. Absolute Absolposters: TNM has a lot of manager experience, not to mention the infamous record of the Absols in the past two tpps. Unfortunately, Gal is unavailable this year but it will be interesting to see how Icemaster would lead the Absols as Co-Manager. Both can support their teams is most any tier. TNM's support will almost certainly be hard to handle for anyone playing Staaab or SnM while Ice is also fierce based on his performance last year. someone defeat this rigged team. Robbed scrafties last year and stole the tpp crown

2. Icirrus City Imposters: Both Temp and Joey have won prpl with this team and now have their sights on tpp. I have experience on the Imposters' captains as I have been on their team before. Both Temp and Joey can support their team well in many of the tpp 3 formats esspecially omms. Temp has managed teams before this like the Draco Droppers. Joey has less manager experience but I still believe he can support his team well

3. Deelring in the Franxx: This team will be exciting to see. Boyn can provide his team with Staaab and SnM support(although I'm not sure if they have followed the recent snm and staab formats). Shadow is a great doubles slot and has manager experience as well. Also Ainzcrad has been on the absol the past two tpps.

4. Postwick Pults: let's start with Trade, he is well known for being quietly one of the best Tours room players which I can see transferring to plaza as well and he can certainly provide his team aid as well. Blce is also good support. While they dont have manager experience, blce can provide their team aid in same six as well as staaab and snm in addition to being very active on discord.

5. Bannedorus Therians: I don't think either of Rice or Eggs have manager experience but the main thing that ranks them here is their knowledge on omms. Both are absolute assasins in Staaab as well as SnM. Rice was a part of last year's tpp. Eggs is more recent but I beleive with both of them now as managers, omms will certainly be one of the most exciting tiers to see this year.

6. Lavaridge Lopunnys: Is this The Church of Ethey team? Anyway, TC is an absolute dictator of a man. His ruthless tactics took his team to the semi finals of prpl. He can definetely assemble the Church back together and face off against the absols in the most decisive battle of Tours Plaza. Pokeart is one of the few tp regs i dont know much about. I dont have much knowledge of what he plays although both of them combined can make for good managers. The only reason I didn't rank them higher is because I think the other teams have something else going for them.

7. Full Moon Frosmoths: This team was by far the hardest to rank. I have nearly no knowledge about both of these managers. The most i can say about frosty is that he's a rands room so he'll certainly be a pain to deal with in that slot. I've never faced/watched elgino in a battle so idk how that would fair. Additionall, Elgino has been inactive for a while. Both have managed this team last tpp. If you think this team should be higher on this ranking, theres no problem with that

8. Bouncing Bounsweets: The main reason I rank them last is their lack of tiers they can support in as well as their lack of manager experience. I've mostly seen sifi play main tiers and the only tier in this tour I think they can perform well in is same six. Zoaw is a wild card in doubles but ive never seen them play dnu. Neither of these are very active on discord either. Additionally, Zoaw has little to no Plaza experience so most of the responsibility for drafting goes to Sificon which isn't great. This team can definetely have a consistent record if they get a good draft but for now, I think the Bounsweets are the least impressive of the manager pairs.

I'm sorry if anyone felt hurt by any of these ranks because at the end of the day, its all about having fun! That's what tpp is for! You're the one who decide your own record :). See y'all In the draft :D

Latias

very interesting
Tier Rankings based on hype:

1. CaMonotype: UNTOUCHABLE GOD TIER(mossy asked me to put this on #1)
2. Staaabmons
3. National Dex Ubers(no obtainable formes)
4. Doubles NU
5. Mix and Mega
6. B10P6Rands
7. Same Six
8. Bo3 OU Gen 8/7/6 no team preview

Last edited:

Mack Knife

Future 50th President
BLT's ripoff but we get selected based on how we shitpost and not our leaderboard ranks
Tryout post and rankings

1. Absolute Absolposters (@ The Number Man and @ Icemaster ) :
What is happening right now is truly a thing to behold.

I mean, it eventually happens once in a while with every forum, but this one is so brutal it's hilarious.

Noobs and lurkers suddenly realizing people in those threads are regulars, have names and interact with each other on a daily basis, couldn't be more shocked.

:v4::v4:

I mean just read the thread and see how these losers are literally drowning in tears.

Do you (BAN ME PLEASE)s really think you are the core of smogon with your 90% gen 8 ou gxe, and your 106.5 like to post ratio? Do you really think this place is your friend, your family, your safe space ? You think, it's you, it belongs to you ? You are seriously deluded, and honestly, it is quite sad.

It is a good thing that the 2008-2012 masters are finally back, so you guys realize you are nothing but fucking apes trying too hard to fit in in an already autistic environment. How shit of a human being do you have to be to be actively wanting to look retarded and perverted ? You guys join the inhouses, spout three memes with your underage voice, get kicked or told to shut the fuck up, then you realize smogon is not you.

This is not your secret club, and we are not your friends.

You're not even a real pokemon player.
You pick be the Memer. You tell your team that you will meme. You tell your team that you will never post with them. You tell your team that you will shitpost. You do this in a nice way because you are "ironic" shitposter and you want free upboats. You buy hi sir it's your brother, HO HO HA HA, Troll Warlord in that exact order. You go memeing. You get: 700 upboats, 0-4-2-0 upvotes. You have: slahsher, ODPixel, 6.83, dank memes. You smoke and take gold before 500 upboats. You time that motherfucker. You buy brown boots, because a good 5-position 5k mmr support can't afford more than that. You go post memes as replies or post on dota2circlejerk if there is no safe meme to get free karma with. You repeat until you are the best shitposter. You never meaningfully contribute ever. You never participate in meaningful discussions. Memes need no armour. Why do memes need no armour you may ask? Memes need no armour because memes never contribute; memes shitpost. This is why memes need no armour. Your team memeing 4 mid? You do not meme with them. You do not go to them. You do not flame them. You are Memer and you want upboats. You havegold but you use it to encourage shitposters to shitpost more.. You tell your team to meme under tower. You tell your team not to use your meme. You do this in a nice way because even though memes need no memes want free upboats. If you are getting called out on your shitposting (you should be looking at your current karma and not be in a situation where it's obvious you just shitpost) but if you are getting called out you know what to do: you listen to Memer and Memer tells you what? That’s right you sonofabitch: Memer tells you that "the memer danks". You pop that reddit gold, you back off and you log off. You exploit another meme or you shitpost meme/smoke weed. If you don't know what to do then what do you do? That's right; you listen to Memer again and Memer tells you that "the meme shitposts" and that "memes need no armour". This does not mean "the memer contributes"; it means that the memer go shitpost. You are on a thread preferably furthest away from the discussion. You are in the new section or at the hot section shitposting. You are at r/dota2circlejerk getting that upskadi timing that shit. You get reddit enchancement suit 1, 2, 3. You upgrade your reddit gold into reddit platinum. You do it in this exact order. You keep that shitposting going. You abuse the new meme whenever it's up. You keep telling everyone not to steal your memes or come to your territory. You are Memer. You are nice about it. You are shitpost. You are memes. You are karma. You remember that "Memes love to shitpost" because then Memes will need no armour and the wolves of Icewrack can run in circles around the forum. You never post. You end the game with gold, platinum, and cardboard and the highest amount of upboats conceivable by man.
1627635959726.png
2. Bannedorus Therians ( @ RICEMAN and @ Eggs McGee ) :
Oh, I frequently think every now and then of the glorious fruit of the noble hen eggs, eggs, E, double-G, S-eggs. My knowledge of eggs is tremendously wide. I’ve eaten them boiled, I’ve eaten them fried. Poached and shirred and deviled and scrambled, hummeled, shmummeled, cuddled, and frammeled. I’ve eaten them beaten and swizzled and swuzzled. Frizzled, cadizzled, bamboozled, and fuzzled. I know every way that an egg can be guzzled. And thinking of eggs reminds me of Sam. Whose favorite dish. Is green eggs and ham.
3. Bouncing Bounsweets ( @ Sificon and @ Zoaw ) :
1627636672133.png
4. Deerling in the Franxx ( @ Ainzcrad and @ Shadowmonstr7 ) :
Imagine being Hiro in that one scene and having to be all like "damn, Ichigo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat, midget body and incompetent leader skills. I will totally listen to you, both as a person and as a pilot." when all he really wants to do is initiate the smooch on his hot Oni girl wearing the modest one piece swimsuit in the ocean. Like seriously imagine having to be Hiro and not only stand on the cold beach while Ichigo flaunts her slutty 2 piece bikini, the night sky barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, second after second, line after line, while she stammered out her beta orbiter feelings. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her bossy attitude as everyone on the beach told her she's A COMPETENT LEADER and DAMN, ICHGO LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand here and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been locking lips with the pink-haired dinosaur girl for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her stupid haircut as she starts walking in your footsteps like some creepy autistic stalker, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to listen to her childish feelings and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she starts talking about the kiss you hated and trying to be the homewrecking slut in your relationship, and you know you could continue ignoring her go find 02, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Hiro. You're not going to lose your recently appointed position as Strelizia's stamen over this. Just bear it. Listen to her confession and bear it.
Boyn is Ichigo in this and anyone he drafts is Hiro.
1627637540798.png
5. Full Moon Frosmoths ( @ frostyicelad and @ Elgino10 ) :
代表的な動物繊維であり、広義には毛糸(ヤギの毛を原料とするモヘヤやカシミヤ、ウサギの毛を原料とするアンゴラ、アルパカなどの毛糸を含む)やそれを用いた毛織物全般をウールと呼ぶこともある。本項目では羊毛を原料とする動物繊維(狭義のウール)について述べる。

ウールは動物繊維のなかで最も多く使用されている. 日本で消費されるウールのほぼ100%が海外からの輸入である。

羊はかなり昔から飼育されていた。人類最古の集住遺跡と言われているトルクメニスタンのアナウ遺跡からも、飼育されていたと思われる羊の骨などが発見されている。聖書にもベツレヘムの羊飼いが登場することから、昔から飼育されていたことがうかがえる。

古代ローマの皇帝ヴェスパシアヌスは有料の公衆便所を設置したことで知られるが、これは羊毛から油分を分離するのに人間の尿が使われていたためである。

オーストラリア、ニュージーランド、中華人民共和国でよく飼われている。以前はニュージーランドでは国民一人あたり20頭の羊がいたが、近年は減少傾向である。

羊からの毛の刈り取りは重労働であるため、オーストラリアなどでは敬遠されがちである。羊毛刈り用ロボットの開発もが進められている。

羊の種類

メリノ種が代表的である。

成分
主成分はタンパク質の一種であるケラチンである。ケラチンは硫黄原子を含むα-アミノ酸であるシステインを含むため、燃やすと特有の刺激臭がする。

毛糸としての用途

毛糸
詳細は「毛糸」を参照
利点
肌触りが柔らかい。
油分を含み、撥水性があって、濡れても保温性がある。また汚れが付着してもブラッシング等で除去しやすい。このため野外での着用に適する。
多くの空気を含むため断熱性が高く、通気性がありながら防寒性と保温性が高い。このため冬服や寝具(毛布)に適する。
しわになりにくい。
移った臭いを放散しやすいので、風にさらすことなどで脱臭できる。
他の繊維よりは燃えにくい。火にさらされると焦げるが、燃え上がらない。
欠点
洗うと縮む。クリーニングによってウールの油分が奪われることもある。
擦れたり、当て布を使わずにアイロンをかけると光ったりする。
虫やカビの害を受けやすい。
通気性が高い反面、防風性が低い
磨耗に弱い。
人によっては触るとチクチク感じる。
アルカリに弱い。
日光で黄変する。
動物愛護の問題点
ウールの生産過程で実施されるミュールシングが、動物愛護の観点から物議をかもしている。

ミュールシングとは寄生性のハエを予防するために、羊のお尻周りからウールを含む皮膚を切り取ることで、麻酔なしで実施されることもある。Australian Wool Innovationの市場情報レポートによると、オーストラリアの46%のウールが麻酔なしでミュールシングされたものであると推定される[4][5]。

非難の声が高まりからニュージーランドの羊毛産業は2007年からミュールシングの段階的廃止を進めてきたが、2018年10月からニュージーランド政府は法の下にこれを正式に廃止した[6]。一方ニュージーランドと同様に羊毛生産大国であるオーストラリアではミュールシングは合法のままである。オーストラリアの羊毛産業は2010年までにミュールシングを廃止すると約束していたが、2009年にその約束を放棄している[7]。

詳細は「ミュールシング」を参照
ファイングレードウール
ウールを使用した寝具などのインテリア製品が高い品質基準をクリアしたことを示す品質保証マークである。国内において最も高い基準を用いており、最高品質を保証する商品にのみ使用される。国内外の原料商社や製造工場、公的試験機関からなるファイングレードウールクラブが品質の管理を行う。[8]

ファイングレードウールクラブは、英国チャールズ皇太子(プリンス・オブ・ウェールズ)の提唱で2010年英国においてスタートした「キャンペーン・フォー・ウール」[9]と共に羊毛の普及活動を行っている。

ファイングレードウールのラベル及び下げ札は、ファイングレードウールクラブが定める厳しい品質基準を合格した製品にのみ付けることが許される。マークをつけるための品質基準は以下のようなものである。

羊の新毛を使った製品であること(再生ウールや反毛には使用が許されない)
清浄度や油脂分等、ファイングレードウールクラブが定めた基準をクリアしていること
ファイングレードウールクラブに所属するメーカーの製品であること(ライセンス取得のための審査をクリアしないと、ライセンスは受けられない)
特徴

いやな臭いやほこりを大幅に改善
ヘたリにくい厳選された原料
丁寧な加工で不純物(V/M)が少ない
取り組み

原料のトレーサビリティ:海外の洗毛工場までさかのぼって原料ロット管理が可能
圧縮弾性基準の設置:わたの良さをとことん突き詰め、本物高級路線への差別化を徹底
原料商社、さらには公的試験機関も参加してのクラブ活動による情報の共有、さらなる羊毛研究、加工方法に関する様々な技術的アドバイス、クラブによる定期的品質チェック、羊毛を知り尽した限定メンバーによる高品質訴求型プロジェクト
一般財団法人日本繊維製品品質技術センターでの厳しい検査
ステッキマーク
ウール製品が高い品質基準をクリアしたことを示す品質保証マークである。英国羊毛公社がラベル等の管理を行っている。イギリスのブラッドフォードに本部を置き、日本にも支部を持つ。

日本国内での公社商標の使用は全て、英国羊毛公社の契約・認定を得ることが必要。ライセンシー各社の公社商標使用は、商品の紡績部門から最終製品のブランド(企業)の各段階の企業が全てライセンシー契約を持つことが必要で、その上既定の基準を満たした製品のみ認められる。

英国羊毛公社は、英国内で刈られた羊毛の集荷手配を行い、英国内の選別場へ運び、オークションにかけるための等級別にわける。すべてのロットは国際基準に合わせ、ウールの状態や色などの特徴が試験される。その後、英国羊毛公社本部にてオークションにかけられ、世界中に輸出される。羊飼いの杖をあしらったシンボルマークは高品質のイメージを維持するため、公社の基準を満たす厳選された製造会社の英国羊毛製品のみ交付される。[10]

「ウールマーク」 と 「ザ・ウールマーク・カンパニー」
ウール製品が、高い品質基準をクリアしたことを示す品質保証マークとして、「ウールマーク」がある。当初は1964年9月に20ヶ国で始まったが、現在は140ヶ国で使用され、幅広く知られている。日本、イタリア等の国々では90%以上の認知度があり、繊維に関連したシンボルマークとしては、世界で最も知られているものである。

このウールマークによる品質認証の管理、またウール素材に関する啓蒙活動、各企業のウール製品の販売促進支援を世界中で実施している組織が「ザ・ウールマーク・カンパニー」である。

ザ・ウールマーク・カンパニーの前身である国際羊毛事務局(IWS, International Wool Secretariat)は、1937年・オーストラリアの発案で羊毛生産国の出資により、イギリス帝国のロンドンで設立された。IWSはニュージーランド、南アフリカ共和国、ウルグアイなど南半球の羊毛生産国を加える。

しかし第二次世界大戦後、合成繊維の急速な普及により、ウールは凋落傾向だった。そこで、ウールの消費拡大を目的に1964年から「ウールマーク」による純毛製品の品質認証を開始。各国羊毛生産者および政府の拠出資金をもとに、非営利団体として世界の主要企業と共同でウールの国際的販売促進活動を行ってきた。

だが環境の変化により、1997年2月に本部をイギリスからオーストラリアのメルボルンに移転してオーストラリアン・ウール・サービセスの子会社となり、1998年7月、IWSからザ・ウールマーク・カンパニーに名称を変更、その後2001年に民営化された。

2007年10月、オーストラリアン・ウール・イノベーション(AWI)がザ・ウールマーク・カンパニーの主要資産を買い取り経営統合を実施し、シドニーに本社を移転。その後、ザ・ウールマーク・カンパニーはAWIの子会社として現在に至る。なおAWIは非営利団体であり、子会社であるザ・ウールマーク・カンパニーも(登記上は民間企業であるものの)同様に非営利で上記の活動を実施している。

こうした経緯から、ウールマークは国によって法人登記が異なる。日本支社はイギリス西ヨークシャーに本社を置く法人IWS Nominee Company Limited(ウールマークの商標登録権者)の日本支社として登録されている。なお日本支社は、東京都港区南青山にある。

ウールマークのデザインはイタリアの著名的グラフィックデザイナーフランチェスコ・サロリアによるもので、毛糸球のフォルムをイメージしたものである。日本における承認(ウールマークライセンス)第一号は日本毛織(ニッケ)である。日本にも数々の品質保証マーク(JISマーク、JASマーク、SGマーク、STマーク等)があるが、ウールマークは「コットンUSAマーク」(国際綿花表議会)とともに世界共通のマークである。

ウールマークのラベル及び下げ札は、AWIが定める厳しい品質基準をクリアした製品にのみ付けることが許される。マークをつけるための品質基準は以下のようなものである。

羊の新毛を使った製品であること(再生ウールには使用が許されない、新毛の混用率については以下を参照)。
各種強度や染色堅牢度等、ウールマークが定めた基準をクリアしていること。
ウールマークライセンスをもつメーカーの製品であること(ライセンス取得のための審査(縫製の審査など)をクリアしないと、ライセンスは受けられない)。
なお、あまり知られていないが、ウールマークには新毛の混用率の違いによるバリエーションが他に二つ存在する。またこれらの下には特定の機能や品質についての認証を示すいくつかのサブブランドが存在する。

ウールマーク(新毛100%)
ウールマークブレンド(新毛50 - 99.9%)
ウールブレンド(新毛30 - 49.9%)
ピュアメリノウール(サブブランド、高品質な羊毛として知られるメリノ種の羊から採れる「メリノウール」を100%使用した製品)
メリノ エクストラファイン(サブブランド、メリノウール100%かつ繊維の細さが19.5マイクロン以下の高品質ウールを使用した製品)
メリノ ウルトラファイン(サブブランド、メリノウール100%かつ繊維の細さが17.5マイクロン以下の超高品質ウールを使用した製品)
クールウール(サブブランド、涼感と吸放湿性に優れた春夏向けウール素材を使用した製品)
メリノパフォーム(サブブランド、汗を吸い取り放散させる機能に優れた素材・製品に使用される)
かつて、「ウールきものマーク」も存在したこともあった(鶴の形をしたマークである)。

繊維以外にもウールマーク認定商品があり、ウール・おしゃれ着・ドライマークの中性洗剤、液体酸素系漂白剤、衣類用柔軟剤、衣類用防虫剤にも表示されている。中でも白元(現・白元アース)の「パラゾール」、「ミセスロイド」は防虫剤として世界初の認定を受ける快挙を成し遂げている。しかし、近年は洗剤、漂白剤、柔軟剤からは表示がなくなっている。

かつては各家電メーカーが洗濯機(弱水流機能付)や電気カーペットのカバー等で認定商品を生産していたが、現在では日本国内でこれらの製品を見ることは稀である。またマーク下段の英字ロゴは、従来は国によって違いがあった。日本の場合は「ALL NEW WOOL」「NEW WOOL 100%」であり、諸外国は「PURE NEW WOOL」であったが、1998年のザ・ウールマーク・カンパニーへの名称変更の際に、「WOOLMARK」へと世界的に統一された。

国際羊毛事務局時代に(年代不明)ボニー・ジャックスが歌った「ウール ソング」(通称「ウールマークの歌」、作詞:中野良介、作曲:小川よしあき)がソノシートで出ていた。

日本のベストドレッサー賞において、ザ・ウールマーク・カンパニーは2012年から協業を開始している。2012-14年は”クールにウールを着こなす人”として「クールウール賞」、2015年からは”ウールファッションの似合う人”として「ウールマーク賞」を贈呈している。受賞者は以下の通り。

2012年:市川猿之助  2013年:綾野剛  2014年:鈴木亮平 (以上 クールウール賞)
2015年:吉田羊 (ウールマーク賞)
CM出演
中村正(ナレーション)
ジョジ後藤
大和田獏
爆風スランプ(「まっくろけ」、「THE TSURAI」がCMイメージソングであった)
歴代CMコピー
洗っても縮まない
防縮ニットは、このラベルを目印に
ウールは、愛着にこたえてくれます
ついてるかな、ウールマーク
おっ、ついてるな、ウールマーク
生きている、それがウールなんだ
ウールて、新しいと思う
触ってごらん、ウールだよ
とっても、ウールな人でした
素敵だね、このウール
ウールは、ゆっくり夢をみる
はい!品質ですよ。ウールマーク
信頼できるね、ウールマーク
好きです。このウール
日本の国際羊毛事務局時代の企業スローガンは「ウールで世界に貢献する」だった。

※[いつ?]現在はテレビCMは放送されていない。

その他のウール品質表示
ファーンマーク
ウールズ・オブ・ニュージーランドのシンボルマークであり、美しい自然環境の象徴でもある、植物の「シダ」を形どったニュージーランド羊毛の品質保証マークである。

レーヌマーク
フランス羊毛協会のマークで、フランス産羊毛製品の品質保証マークである。

※なお、いずれのマークもAWI(ウールマーク)とは全くの無関係である。
1627638162734.png
6. Icirrus City Impostors (@ temp and @ fabwooloo ) :
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, 1 have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
WHY DO YOUR POLLS FLOOD MY FEED TEMP!!
7. Lavaridge Lopunnys (@ TeamCharm and @ PokeArt2004♥ ) :
Your rankings are complete garbage tc.
They emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. (I do not mean any of that btw).
1627639319950.png
8. Postwick Pults ( @ Trade and @ blce ) :
1627639433592.png

Sorry if I offended anyone. Grow a backbone. Life is tough.

Last edited:

Eeveekid10

Whether to uturn or eq the heatran?
Tryout post and rankings
Thats it, you are getting drafted in atleast 19k

Get together forevered
If there's anything you need
All you have to do is say so
You know you satisfy everything in me
We shouldn't waste a single day
So don't stop me falling
It's destiny calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life
Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you
If they ever get you down
There's always something I can do
Because I wouldn't ever wanna see you frown
I'll always do what's best for you
There ain't no mistaking
It's true love we're making
Something to last for all time
It's never changing
Together forever we two
And don't you know
So don't stop me falling
It's destiny calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Together forever we two
And don't you know
Together forever we two
And don't you know
Together forever we two
And don't you know

Sorry for that lmao, but here's my most favourite team(with a beautiful gimmick) which i am going to share
https://pokepast.es/7473ff96d23b740f

Yes you got ricked again

Last edited:

Latias

very interesting
Player Rankings(so far) because no one made any.
Note: a player being ranked low doesnt mean they are bad by any means. These rankings are purely my own opinion! Additionally, a player who is worse and is better in their respective tier may be higher on the list than a player who is overall better but doesn't have enough experience in their tier.
:arceus: S Rank :arceus:

-The Number Man
-Temp
-Irpachuza
-Frostyicelad
-Stareal

:dialga: A+ Rank :dialga:

-Raj.Shoot
-Ax
-Shadowmonstr7
-zeefable
-Aurodian
-I want a lamp
-Icemaster
-Trade
-cy
-Riceman
-Kate
-FatFighter2

:zapdos: A Rank :zapdos:

-crying
-Casual dot exe
-PokaPK
-Instruct
-Eggs McGee
-myjava
-queso
-Gray
-Euphonos
-Drud
-23Gz
-Don Vascus
-Ninja
-PociekMociek
-TheFranklin
-BasedWhat?
-WMAR
-Fabwooloo
-Windingsss
-Panuracotta
-King Leo V
-mammalu
-Crunchman

:charizard: A- Rank :charizard:

-Axelsior
-Omicorio
-LTG
-Aloopuriza
-Adsam
-Zoaw
-i want atago to sit on me
-RustySherrifBadge
-Splash
-Giove97
-100% GXE
-Drivetacos
-blce
-WSun1
-TectonicDestroyer
-Mossy Sandwich
-Karl Dude Guy
-Saba
-Surfy

:porygon2: Epic Boosted RO :porygon2:

-EpicBoost

:absol: B+ Rank :absol:

-PokeArt2004
-TeamCharm
-Frito590
-shadowrouge07
-DanDaMan99
-RichardPepper
-Ron...5
-Baloor

:marowak: B Rank :marowak:

-The gaming attack
-Rahul_3301
-I am te Floogal
-DerpyBoi
-Mack Knife
-RobDog747

:linoone: C Rank :linoone:

-The Dragon Master
-P4p1//0n
-TheGreenRoman
-eu
-Hoopa590

:sableye: D Rank :sableye:

-TheDarkRising
-Tomoba
-Wubben
-Lechen
-Pokemonerxyz
-FangFoe
-Limpy Lucario
-Eeveekid10
-Greentea570
-StitChuu
:shedinja: Never seen the players, sorry :shedinja:

-SimonBoi
-Vaboh
-Tarrembeau
-Meminger21
-Salmonelehpant
-The Krok
-7u9i2
-Gamershutin
-Showdownistoocool
-Basedburner
-Skimmythegod
Jonbot
-AnnaMyers
-toxya
-ibleachyourskin
-Akashi
-Mr.Bossaru
-ZeroPokemonWonder
-AlexSaysBruh123
-Uta the Clon
-Goblin
-C.Siva
-bhaskar20
-Psycho_mewto
-Afdvsc
-Pokeformation
-YllekSigma 0w0

I'm sorry to anyone who was felt hurt by these rankings. At the end of the day, its all about having fun ^^ GL in the tour everyone!​

Last edited:

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Player Rankings(so far) because no one made any.
Note: a player being ranked low doesnt mean they are bad by any means. These rankings are purely my own opinion! Additionally, a player who is worse and is better in their respective tier may be higher on the list than a player who is overall better but doesn't have enough experience in their tier.
:arceus: S Rank :arceus:

-The Number Man
-Temp
-Irpachuza
-Frostyicelad
-Stareal

:dialga: A+ Rank :dialga:

-Raj.Shoot
-Ax
-Shadowmonstr7
-zeefable
-Aurodian
-I want a lamp
-Icemaster
-Trade
-cy
-Riceman
-Kate
-FatFighter2

:zapdos: A Rank :zapdos:

-crying
-Casual dot exe
-PokaPK
-Instruct
-Eggs McGee
-myjava
-queso
-Gray
-Euphonos
-Drud
-23Gz
-Don Vascus
-Ninja
-PociekMociek
-TheFranklin
-BasedWhat?
-WMAR
-Fabwooloo
-Windingsss
-Panuracotta
-King Leo V
-mammalu
-Crunchman

:charizard: A- Rank :charizard:

-Axelsior
-Omicorio
-LTG
-Aloopuriza
-Adsam
-Zoaw
-i want atago to sit on me
-RustySherrifBadge
-Splash
-Giove97
-100% GXE
-Drivetacos
-blce
-WSun1
-TectonicDestroyer
-Mossy Sandwich
-Karl Dude Guy
-Stitchuu
-Saba
-Surfy

:absol: B+ Rank :absol:

-PokeArt2004
-TeamCharm
-Frito590
-shadowrouge07
-DanDaMan99
-RichardPepper
-EpicBoost
-Ron...5
-Baloor

:marowak: B Rank :marowak:

-The gaming attack
-Rahul_3301
-I am te Floogal
-DerpyBoi
-Mack Knife
-RobDog747

:linoone: C Rank :linoone:

-The Dragon Master
-P4p1//0n
-TheGreenRoman
-eu
-Hoopa590
-Greentea570

:sableye: D Rank :sableye:

-TheDarkRising
-Tomoba
-Wubben
-Lechen
-Pokemonerxyz
-Eeveekid10
-FangFoe
-Limpy Lucario

:shedinja: Never seen the players, sorry :shedinja:

-SimonBoi
-Vaboh
-Tarrembeau
-Meminger21
-Salmonelehpant
-The Krok
-7u9i2
-Gamershutin
-Showdownistoocool
-Basedburner
-Skimmythegod
Jonbot
-AnnaMyers
-toxya
-ibleachyourskin
-Akashi
-Mr.Bossaru
-ZeroPokemonWonder
-AlexSaysBruh123
-Uta the Clon
-Goblin
-C.Siva
-bhaskar20
-Psycho_mewto
-Afdvsc
-Pokeformation
-YllekSigma 0w0

I'm sorry to anyone who was felt hurt by these rankings. At the end of the day, its all about having fun ^^ GL in the tour everyone!​
this'll be a p nice resource for the managers nice, appreciate it chief

There has been another team added to the pool.
The team "Boyn is trash, lets beat him up. Sorry to Shadow beforehand, but he chose the wrong co-leader" will now be started up.

Leader: EpicBoost
Co-Leader: Hail
Our team logo is sad-looking-puppy from the discord

You're welcome for bringing you this gem. Also Boyn sucks

Also this is supposed to be taken very seriously, so I really dont get the haha reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)