Multi-gen NFE PL V - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
1629686897456.png

Art by in the hills
hosted by Aurodian, Jett and Eris.

Standings and Records

Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
SM NFE will be played in the gen 7 OU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
ORAS NFE will be played in the gen 6 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here. (Note Frogadier and Gligar will be banned for this week and moving forward in ORAS NFE.)
BW NFE will be played in the gen 5 Ubers format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.
DPP NFE will be played in the gen 4 UU format. The banlist and resources for this metagame can be found here.

Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring that their players do not bring illegal teams to their games. If a player brings an illegal team, the opposition are free to either take the win or offer a redo.
Regarding DPP NFE, if the game ends up as a draw due to both Pokemon fainting on the last turn (Explosion, Recoil, Status Damage etc) then another game must be played until someone wins. Teams can be changed for a rematch.

Week 4

:nuzleaf: (4) Deez Nuzleafs vs. Holy Hattremonies (3) :hattrem:
SS NFE: frisoeva vs kythr
SS NFE: TheFranklin vs OranBerryBlissey10
SS NFE: Xiri vs daunt vs
SM NFE: Quagg vs Ninjadog
ORAS NFE: gorex vs Splash
BW NFE: tlenit vs Insult
DPP NFE: HSOWA vs shiloh
Bo3: Fille vs xavgb

:spritzee: (7) Aperol Spritzee vs. The Wacky Thwackeys (1) :thwackey:
SS NFE: The Strap vs Sensei Axew
SS NFE: TJ vs Gray
SS NFE: mh vs Quantum Tesseract
SM NFE: Hys vs Ren-chon
ORAS NFE: anime sans vs Shing'n Streets
BW NFE: EviGaro vs DnB
DPP NFE: Drud vs BloodAce
Bo3: Monsareeasy vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

:corsola-galar: (4) Cursed Corsolas vs. Morgrem Freemans (4) :morgrem:
SS NFE: pdt vs ojr
SS NFE: Chazm vs lepton
SS NFE: Ninja vs Stareal
SM NFE: RaJ.Shoot vs zeefable
ORAS NFE: SparksBlade vs Elgino10
BW NFE: King Leo V vs CrazyStevy
DPP NFE: Toy Time King vs zioziotrip
Bo3: Greybaum vs beauts

Deadline is Sunday 29th of August 11:59pm GMT-4.

Last edited:

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.

~ :Darkrai: Do I Really Need to Introduce Myself ? Let's do it just in case ! My name is Mellow. I have won many competitions and won many battles in almost all existing formats. My goal is to understand all the techniques possible and to be the N ° 1 in all tier possible to play even if this dream seems impossible I would never know the disappointment and the rangaine. I am also an artist and by passion for beautiful things I have to embellish and highlight the things that are close to my heart and what better to show the whole world the power of my friends in passionate fights as I saw the day in the world of art and replays ! :darkrai: ~

:Machamp: Before we start let me warn you of what we expect ... This tournament is probably one of the most difficult that it can exist and moreover you will be as a team so the failures of one could lead to the defeat others but remember that those who break the rules are considered less than nothing ... However, those who abandon their teammates are worse than less than nothing ! If you do not help yourself and that you do not believe in your friends you will succumb very quickly to the adversary and even if one of your friends were to fall you should not under any circumstances abandon it in the hands of the enemies. You will lift the cup together or succumb together ! Beat you ! Help you ! Believe in yourself ! and crush your enemies ! Take the trophy from them and cry for joy together because it is their friendship ! :Machamp:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:BW/Piloswine:Welcome to Week 4 ! :BW/Piloswine:

:SS/nuzleaf: Deez Nuzleafs ( 0 ) vs ( 0 ) Holy Hattremonies :SS/Hattrem:

SS NFE: frisoeva vs kythr |

SS NFE: TheFranklin vs OranBerryBlissey10 |

SS NFE: Xiri vs daunt vs |

SM NFE: Quagg vs Ninjadog |

ORAS NFE: gorex vs Splash |

BW NFE: tlenit vs Insult |

DPP NFE: HSOWA vs shiloh |

Bo3: Fille vs xavgb |

------------------------------------------------------------------------
:SS/Spritzee: Aperol Spritzee ( 0 ) vs ( 0 ) The Wacky Thwackeys :SS/Thwackey:

SS NFE: The Strap vs Sensei Axew |

SS NFE: TJ vs Gray |

SS NFE: mh vs TeamCharm |

SM NFE: Hys vs Ren-chon |

ORAS NFE: anime sans vs Shing'n Streets |

BW NFE: EviGaro vs DnB |

DPP NFE: Drud vs BloodAce |

Bo3: Monsareeasy vs S1nn0hC0nfirm3d |

:SS/corsola-galar:Cursed Corsolas ( 0 ) vs ( 0 ) Morgrem Freemans :SS/Morgrem:

SS NFE: pdt vs ojr |

SS NFE: Chazm vs lepton |

SS NFE: Ninja vs Stareal |

SM NFE: Plas vs Simbo |

ORAS NFE: SparksBlade vs Elgino10 |

BW NFE: King Leo V vs CrazyStevy |

DPP NFE: Toy Time King vs zioziotrip |

Bo3: Greybaum vs beauts |

:Dragonite: This will leave an eternal mark on all future players who one day discover this relic and your names will be forever marked in Pokémon history ! Together ! let us write down our eternal youth and show them our power ! :Dragonite:

:BW/Piloswine:Good Luck For NFEPL V Week 4 ! :BW/Piloswine:

:Cradily: PS : We have been playing in this tournament for 1 month now and I hope everyone has a good time. It's really a great pleasure to be able to see you all play and I have great feedback on the Replays Board. Thank you very much once again and give it your all ! :Cradily:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)