Smogon VGCPL - Finals [WON by the Seven Island Stoutlands!]

zee

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Last edited:

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
Welcome to my Final Predictions.

This time around im predicting on who I want to win in the Smogon PL.

Seven Island Stoutlands (8) vs Pacifidlog Politoeds (0)
21: Asuya vs Teka - Predicting against Teka is kinda my hobby now and I would like to end this PL with me predicting him for the last time this season. Also Teka dont practice vs Asuya, he'll probably bring his caly shadow team , instead lets focus on our Pokemon Unite gaming instead of this matchup :P
21: Eeveon7 vs cyan_vg - Varun is a bad player but thinks hes a good player , Sapphire is a good player but thinks shes a bad player. Also Varun cant predict this week so I am the last predictor standing.
21: Memoric vs Ace Emerald - Glenn is a well known player that steps up in Finals, saw him won some tours here and there(DOU classic i think whatever that is). He's been clutch in every finals I watched him. Nicolas is my boy so I wish both of them the best of luck!
21: AuraRayquaza vs Osada - In another league I also like to predict against Guntur, but this time around hes facing Taran Birdee so RIP Guntur. Congrats Taran for being 9-0 with Zacian-Rillaboom-Tapu Fini-Incineroar-Landorus I -Urshifu Rapid Strike. Thats an amazing feat!!
21: JagSamurott vs flyingfalcons7 - This is the battle of unpredictability of the teams, both are epic teambuilders, Vishy probably has whimsicott on the team and Jag probably has no Incineroar.
19: Zelda vs GoogleDad - Honestly I thought this would be the battle of the captains, but instead Melvin is benched and Harrold is taking his place. They both follow me on twitter now but Zelda has more followers.
18: Oriol Plaza vs Hobbit_jr98 - I love Henry But I believe in my boy Oriol Plaza. Dont know if this is his first final or not but he DESERVES to win in finals. The work ethic of Oriol is very inspiring when I was his teammate
17: ChosenFuture vs Brady1225 - Oh this match is interesting , its 2 of the 17 players thats probably never changed teams (I know Kats was using another team) but expect Garchomp / Ninetales-Alola / Arcanine / Mandibuzz / Xurkitree / Tapu Lele vs Persian-Alola / Tapu Fini / Kartana / Snorlax / Mimikyu / Marowak-Alola. I'll be disappointed if this doesnt happen.

Predictions aside, I wish both teams the best of luck!!

GLHF both and cy@ next year

Sapphire

♫ Mugen No Ticket ♫
is a Community Leader
VGC Leader
Welcome to my Final Predictions.

This time around im predicting on who I want to win in the Smogon PL.

Seven Island Stoutlands (8) vs Pacifidlog Politoeds (0)
21: Asuya vs Teka - Predicting against Teka is kinda my hobby now and I would like to end this PL with me predicting him for the last time this season. Also Teka dont practice vs Asuya, he'll probably bring his caly shadow team , instead lets focus on our Pokemon Unite gaming instead of this matchup :P
21: Eeveon7 vs cyan_vg - Varun is a bad player but thinks hes a good player , Sapphire is a good player but thinks shes a bad player. Also Varun cant predict this week so I am the last predictor standing.
21: Memoric vs Ace Emerald - Glenn is a well known player that steps up in Finals, saw him won some tours here and there(DOU classic i think whatever that is). He's been clutch in every finals I watched him. Nicolas is my boy so I wish both of them the best of luck!
21: AuraRayquaza vs Osada - In another league I also like to predict against Guntur, but this time around hes facing Taran Birdee so RIP Guntur. Congrats Taran for being 9-0 with Zacian-Rillaboom-Tapu Fini-Incineroar-Landorus I -Urshifu Rapid Strike. Thats an amazing feat!!
21: JagSamurott vs flyingfalcons7 - This is the battle of unpredictability of the teams, both are epic teambuilders, Vishy probably has whimsicott on the team and Jag probably has no Incineroar.
19: Zelda vs GoogleDad - Honestly I thought this would be the battle of the captains, but instead Melvin is benched and Harrold is taking his place. They both follow me on twitter now but Zelda has more followers.
18: Oriol Plaza vs Hobbit_jr98 - I love Henry But I believe in my boy Oriol Plaza. Dont know if this is his first final or not but he DESERVES to win in finals. The work ethic of Oriol is very inspiring when I was his teammate
17: ChosenFuture vs Brady1225 - Oh this match is interesting , its 2 of the 17 players thats probably never changed teams (I know Kats was using another team) but expect Garchomp / Ninetales-Alola / Arcanine / Mandibuzz / Xurkitree / Tapu Lele vs Persian-Alola / Tapu Fini / Kartana / Snorlax / Mimikyu / Marowak-Alola. I'll be disappointed if this doesnt happen.

Predictions aside, I wish both teams the best of luck!!

GLHF both and cy@ next year
Some bias yeeeeesh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)