The thread where I label your smogoff persona

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

you already know what time it is

MAGICAL GIRLS REPRESENT

awwww hell yeah LETS GO
Welcome To The Crystal Zome. Spent the next 200 years here.

Your Fortune: Very Good Luck
I’m bored at a party right now gimme my assessment.

Days. Every day. A new day, once in a lifetyme, but devoid of meaning to the person that perceives it. It's like jewels on a necklace, you don't notice them individually, even when you look at them, even when they are more interesting. I have a necklace. Maybe you should too.
Your Fortune: Your Fortune: Your Fortune: Your Fortune: (if i told you, you wouldn't be able to figure it out yourself)
Ah, the typical "ask me to do X" thread that always leads to posting burnout. You have subjected yourself to pure pain mister BP.

Anyways, what is your accessment chief?
Pain? Or is it indistinguishable from a vague sense of horror? We subscribe to this dull hell every time we log onto smogon dot com. I will not offer the meek validation of any sort of judgment. You get no image. There is nothing for you here. Click off the page and go for a walk.
Your Fortune:
Could you please label me? With the limited amount of information available

Disaster. You are doing pretty well for yourself.
Your Fortune: Worldview Miscalculation (Approx. Medium)
i also am curious

WElcome to Smogon! We have a team of first responders in case you should suffer any serious health problems whilst at your computer. Please enjoy and take advantage of our many facilities such as the Battle Tower, Battle Dome, Premier League Dome, and others. Be sure to refrain from talking in the #rate-my-team channel-- this place is meant for only serious competitive discussion.
Your Fortune: Calamity
I like cockroaches,now label me.
roaches r cool.u getgood luck
I exist, don't forget about me please.

Annoying Orange Marshmallow! What Will HE Do? (Marxist Disclaimer: Annoying Orange Marshmallow is a product of the capitalist bourgeoiosie owniership class. You do not recognize the cute mascot. Ignore it, turn off your TV now. Turn off your computer.) Annoying Orange Marshmallow loves you and would give the world for you. Please never eat marshmallows lest you see his face in them. Annoying Orange Marshmallow wants to talk and be your best friend, as Meowth from Pokemon said if you focused on what's similar between you two instead of what's different I'm sure you will get along great!
Your Fortune: Good Luck (Conditional)

skullman. SKull Kid. This guy(from the evil skeleton subreddits) does not care about you. He is your opponent. Will you confront him? Or will you play Among Us?
Your Fortune: Medium Luck
Ok gamer time

Amber. The bug inside is struggling to escape, similar to how we all struggle to escape the endless requests from one liner posters begging you to tell them things. I will not give you empty truths on this deranged Wednesday night: you are like a box of expensive rocks. Valuable, but truly valuable? This may be a lie, but it isn't an empty one.
Label me just please.

Welcome To Zoomer ! Being young is traumatic!
Your Fortune: Bad Luck
today is late August but it seems like if BP didnt label smogoff personas.
this was never about the labels. engage honestly with our points or leave.
I could only guess mine, but I’m curious nevertheless. Bring it lol

XHALLENGER . I would think of like a good metaphor but I've never seen any of those shows like Terminator or anything so I can't give a good analogy. All I can say is that you were born to do great things. Make thw orld proud.
Your Fortune: Get Gorgeous
BP i’d close your curtains if I were you sweetheart… It’s getting weird…
who is bp? why are they busy?
gaming
Gamers from all walks of life are welcome in the gamer thread. Come and chill!
The gamer thread encompasses all of gaming. I feel myself even now drawn in by the gamer gravitation (gamevitation). If I keep this up, even my elite gamer genes won't be able to save me from gamer devastation (gamevastation). I wish you only the worst of luck, however these views are only mine and do not reflect the greater views of the I Will Tell Your Fortune Councill, which I will redact for this thread.

If this thread is not locked within 24 hours, I will post a whale (I suggest anyone who dislikes the greater Smogon establishment to post their own whale image). You have been warned.

Inspiration comes and goes. Posting in the thread is clearly (empirically) necessary to become a well-adjusted individual. It is easy to deconstruct; it is much more difficult to posit.

You can draw your own whale image if you want. That way, even if the thread does get locked (or if you have no problem with the greater Smogon establishment), you'll still have a nice whale friend.

The night has ended. Tranquility is upon us. Sleep well, everyone.

-erin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)