Tournaments ORAS Premier League Manager Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix03

is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
RUPL Champion

lando_oras_pl_logo (1).png

Huge shoutout to stexx for the amazing Logo!

Welcome to the first ever ORAS Premier League. This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Big shoutout to Quantum Tesseract for hosting, and Luigi for assisting!

When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER and state who they are. Managers and Assistant Managers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits each prior to the draft if they wish to do so.

Please sign up using the following format:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:

Providing a logo for you team would also be appreciated.

Managers will be chosen based on experience in ORAS tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the player base, and their prior managerial experience in other tournaments. There will be 6 teams, so only 6 manager duos will be accepted. If you think you have what it takes, than it would be worth writing out a description telling us how you meet the criteria above and why you should manage.

The 10 potential slots for this tournament are:

ORAS Ubers
ORAS OU
ORAS OU
ORAS Doubles OU
ORAS UU
ORAS RU
ORAS NU
ORAS PU
ORAS LC
ORAS Monotype

Tiers and number of slots are subject to change. A third OU may be added, and some non OU tiers may not be included depending on interest in player sign ups.

Signups will close on Sunday the 26th at 12:00am (midnight) GMT -4.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Manager: Oathkeeper
Assistant Manager: MrAldo
Team Name: Ruin Valley Rhyperiors

Played and love (still do) a few of the ORAS metas like RU, NU, and PU. I did dip my feet into the OU and UU meta a little to know them somewhat. I'm sure everyone knows Aldo, but as far as me, I managed NU Snake last year and NUPL this year. My NUPL team got to the semifinals tiebreaker where we lost to the eventual tour winning Pablostoises. Any players I've had will tell they enjoyed having me around such as sensei axew!

Edit: team name added!

Last edited:

Vulpix03

is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
RUPL Champion
Thank you to everyone who signed up! We were blessed with many great sign ups, and ultimately had to make some very tough decisions. Without further ado, here are your ORAS PL Managers!

Luigi and Askov will be managing the Neo Siphylis Sigilyphs
jonfilch and ez will be managing the Catgirl City Clefables
TDK and Lunala will be managing The Strapinches
Raptor and Joya will be managing the Nakano Quintuplets
Splash and ElectricityCat will be managing the Waifu Washers
Oathkeeper and MrAldo will be managing the Ruin Valley Rhyperiors

I ask that all managers not already in the ORAS Server join, as that will be where manager / host chat is.

Player sign ups will go up later today.

Good luck all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)