Status
Not open for further replies.

baconeatinassassin

smile!
is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
baconeatinassassin
tiers: anything if other people can build for me, not bo3ing though
timezone: gmt+10 (+11 past the 3rd of oct)
potential inactivity: I have exams coming up soon so please don't expect me to start often, I'm also not going to spend over 30 minutes prepping per week so please get team support

EDIT: I just realised that it's a 7 week regular season so i'm going to be on the bench for 3-4 weeks until the 9th of november

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Player name: TJ
Tiers: All
Timezone: GMT -7
Foreseen Inactivity: school just started and i shouldnt be over 3k. i will be inactive, have the team server muted, wont even join the team server actually, matter of fact i want to only bench. so yeah dont buy me.

Player name: TJ
Tiers: All
Timezone: GMT -7
Foreseen Inactivity: school just started and i shouldnt be over 3k. i will be inactive, have the team server muted, wont even join the team server actually, matter of fact i want to only bench. so yeah dont buy me.
Player name: Isza
Tiers: SUB, National dex Monotype, nat dex ou
Timezone: gmt -4
Inactivity: I work alot, and I just had my first son. His name is Shawn, he eats all the time. So I'll be inactive a bit. Matter of fact I can only bench, so yea don't buy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)