You're Not My Type

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
sent out all of my type combos- i'm so sorry for how late i am, i've been doing a lot irl and it happened to line up with this new round i planned on hosting. my fault completely, thank you for being so patient all!

round complete! thank you to all who completed their work- i had planned on taking a break tonight but i figured i'd postponed this far too long- so without further ado, let's get into round 15 of you're not my type!

View attachment 375249
(sorry for the reduced quality on your image, the original file was too big to upload :c)
Wet Kisser

fantastic work, all! if i missed anything let me know. see u on sunday!
OML this has got to be my favorite line up yet, wish I had time to finish mine u.u
Would 100% die for Garchomp, Salamence, Drednaw, Riolu, and Corsola

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
round complete! thank you for your patience everyone, this round has some very exciting designs i can't wait to share :)
without further ado- round 16 of you're not my type!

20211012_214759.jpg

OM
Athenian Komala

Ability:
Frostbite (This pokemon is considered as Frozen. Despite that, it can attack regularly. Ice moves have 100% Accuracy.)
Moves:
- Mist
1 - Mud Slap
6 - Taunt
6 - Bite
6 - Powder Snow
11 - Icicle Spear
16 - Assurance
21 - Ice Shard
26 - Knock Off
31 - Sucker Punch
36 - Icicle Crash
41 - Earthquake
46 - Triple Axel

Tutor Moves:
Expanding Force

HM Moves:
Strength
Dig
Rock Smash
Cut

Dex Entry:

Athenian Komala is said to have been an Alolan Komala at one point - only to let go of its original log and be cursed by a totem of the North Winds. Freezing Komala, the totem now uses it as its puppet, attacking those who are lured in by Komala's adorable features.

Fought at Boreas' Hideout at level 77. Given to you after defeating Boreas in the post-game.
1634597486997.png

om trolled me and submitted this initially, and i nearly took it >:(

great round everyone! what was your favorite submission? i can't seem to pick one!! ^^

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)