The Coin Goblin

Ratio

Color your night
is a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributor
Discord Leader
Hello, most of you may be more familiar with me if you spend time in the Smogon Discord but I'm Ratio. The anime for Mieruko-chan has recently come out and as an avid reader of it since early on, I've come to introduce you all to a special guy before you get the chance to see it there. I've dubbed it. "The Coin Goblin"
VfsAB-BYJPL7STiRyJV3LkvJlyO-pZYGSFuhb744pmk.png

Something about this thing just scratches the right spot for me and for a week or 2 I used it as my pfp and would act like an odd jobber and say "anything can be yours as long as you provide coin." May is most familiar with my antics involving it and now also advocates for this Little creature. I am here only to spread it's influence in hopes others come to accept the coin goblin as well.

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Hello, most of you may be more familiar with me if you spend time in the Smogon Discord but I'm Ratio. The anime for Mieruko-chan has recently come out and as an avid reader of it since early on, I've come to introduce you all to a special guy before you get the chance to see it there. I've dubbed it. "The Coin Goblin"
View attachment 377106

Something about this thing just scratches the right spot for me and for a week or 2 I used it as my pfp and would act like an odd jobber and say "anything can be yours as long as you provide coin." May is most familiar with my antics involving it and is now also advocates for this Little creature. I am here only to spread it's influence in hopes others come to accept the coin goblin as well.
ratio

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
never spends, only hordes
you make fun of the visionary coiner but they understand the principles society has repressed deep into its subconscious:

As soon as you buy something you lose the power to buy something. Every purchase is a loss of life. If consumption promises satisfaction in substitution and then denies it because all objects are rest stops amid the process of remaining unsatisfied, hoarding controls the promise of value against expenditure, as it performs the enjoyment of an infinite present of holding pure potential.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
you make fun of the visionary coiner but they understand the principles society has repressed deep into its subconscious:

As soon as you buy something you lose the power to buy something. Every purchase is a loss of life. If consumption promises satisfaction in substitution and then denies it because all objects are rest stops amid the process of remaining unsatisfied, hoarding controls the promise of value against expenditure, as it performs the enjoyment of an infinite present of holding pure potential.
don't care didn't ask plus ur white

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor

giphy.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)