The Workshop

blce

can you see me?
Requester: z0mOG
For: OBS Art overlay
Art Direction: I'll dm you an ms paint drawing

I'd like to have it by tonight, should be a very simple piece. Please add me discord if you could help out!

z0mog#9051
just confirming that im taking this ^^ we talked on discord.
done! we went from flat bg -> overlay -> animated overlay. was cool learning how to animate this ^u^

Great job working on that! This request has already been done so there's no point deleting it now, but to clarify for anyone who might get the wrong impression by the above: The Workshop is not for applications that are either highly personal, unrelated to Smogon, or generally shortlived.

You're better off reaching out to someone personally or referring to the commission thread in such cases. :blobthumbsup:

Requester: Scrap2
For: National Dex OU Spread Compendium Thread
Art Direction: PM for Directions

Please add me on discord if you could help out! ID is Scrappie#2853

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Requester: emma
For: RBY OU Sample Teams
Art Direction: My two main ideas are either Exeggutor, Chansey, or Jynx putting Starmie or Alakazam to sleep or Zapdos and Rhydon facing off -- whatever's easier for the artist, although I would prefer the first if you have no preference.

The thread is already up so there is no rush whatsoever. This is also a very low priority project, so please don't worry about getting this done if there is more important art. If you want to talk more you can add me on Discord at emma#0404.

Thank you artists for all the incredible work you do!

kolohe

air supply
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Art Direction: My two main ideas are either Exeggutor, Chansey, or Jynx putting Starmie or Alakazam to sleep or Zapdos and Rhydon facing off -- whatever's easier for the artist, although I would prefer the first if you have no preference.

The thread is already up so there is no rush whatsoever. This is also a very low priority project, so please don't worry about getting this done if there is more important art. If you want to talk more you can add me on Discord at emma#0404.

SNIPE

Requester: xerovis
For: SS NU Role Compendium
Art Direction: Had an idea that I was working on with a prior artist but she ended up having to drop the job, but suggested I come here to seek the help of our multitude of excellent artists! The idea was: A job fair where various pokemon are signing up for job interviews, the Jobs being compendium roles. So to give an example, there could be a "Speed Control" , "Physical Wall" Booth "Hazards" Booth, and operating each one would be a high-ranking mon that fills that role as the executive, while there would be a few more pokemon that can do those roles lined up for interviews. A further example would be the "Hazards Booth" could have Bronzong (one of our go-to stealth rock setters) behind the desk, while any of Mudsdale, Garbodor, Rhydon, Drapion, hazard setters, could be in line to drop off their resume. Feel free to get in touch on disc. if you want to discuss it! xerovis#0868

Requester: xerovis
For: SS NU Role Compendium
Art Direction: Had an idea that I was working on with a prior artist but she ended up having to drop the job, but suggested I come here to seek the help of our multitude of excellent artists! The idea was: A job fair where various pokemon are signing up for job interviews, the Jobs being compendium roles. So to give an example, there could be a "Speed Control" , "Physical Wall" Booth "Hazards" Booth, and operating each one would be a high-ranking mon that fills that role as the executive, while there would be a few more pokemon that can do those roles lined up for interviews. A further example would be the "Hazards Booth" could have Bronzong (one of our go-to stealth rock setters) behind the desk, while any of Mudsdale, Garbodor, Rhydon, Drapion, hazard setters, could be in line to drop off their resume. Feel free to get in touch on disc. if you want to discuss it! xerovis#0868
I’ll take this!

Requester: Aishia
For: Multi Gen Ubers Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I was thinking of Calyrex-Ice in the middle wearing a gold shiny medal and behind of it, Marshadow and Latios in the left side, Shaymin-Sky and Latias in the right side, and underneath it cursive cute writing saying "Ubers Teambuilding Competition". If you can add participant medals on marsh, skymin and latis that'd be pretty cool. Feel free to add stuff that makes the banner look cuter. Thank you so much in advance. n_n
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Mid-late July
I Think Im Done! Another really late art.
Ik the writing isn't cursive, But I really Like the current writing and dont want To change It.
But still Let me know if You want To change it :psyglad:
Tak berjudul126_20210902182726.png

Steam Buns

:rosetriumph:
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: Steam Buns
For: BW CAP Hub

Art Direction: I'd like a banner for an OP. The thread is gonna contain all the BW CAP resources and discussion, so all I really need is a simple image with the words "BW CAP Resources" alongside some art of a couple pokemon, ideally top tiers or CAPmons released in gen 5 (:tomohawk::necturna::mollux::aurumoth::malaconda:).

I'd honestly be super happy with anything that follows those guidelines and looks nice, but if thats too vague I did also have a more specific idea of my own. Since BW is a meta defined by weather setters and abusers, you could draw a cute scene of politoed making it rain on Mollux who looks happy/relaxed. Or alternatively ninetales making the sun shine for a sunbathing malaconda.

If anyone is interested please hit me up on discord: Steam Buns#2738 Thankyou so much in advance! and to anyone else have a lovely day ^-^

Requester: Steam Buns
For: BW CAP Hub

Art Direction: I'd like a banner for an OP. The thread is gonna contain all the BW CAP resources and discussion, so all I really need is a simple image with the words "BW CAP Resources" alongside some art of a couple pokemon, ideally top tiers or CAPmons released in gen 5 (:tomohawk::necturna::mollux::aurumoth::malaconda:).

I'd honestly be super happy with anything that follows those guidelines and looks nice, but if thats too vague I did also have a more specific idea of my own. Since BW is a meta defined by weather setters and abusers, you could draw a cute scene of politoed making it rain on Mollux who looks happy/relaxed. Or alternatively ninetales making the sun shine for a sunbathing malaconda.

If anyone is interested please hit me up on discord: Steam Buns#2738 Thankyou so much in advance! and to anyone else have a lovely day ^-^
Oooo Thats Sounds Fun, I'll try

kolohe

air supply
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

hiii
YARP EMMA TIME.png

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
Requester: jcbc
For: Doubles LC Viability Ranks
Art Direction: The current banner we have has a banned pokemon and i want to give it a new one.
The art would consist on a climbing wall where mienfoo is the one who climbee the most followed by rufflet (can be flying) and foongus at the bottom trying to climb up.
speedran it :swole:
dlcvr.png

edit: oh my god i forgot the fucking T in viability fixed version below LMAO
dlcvr.png

Last edited:

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
For: Speed Tiers of Doubles LC
Art Direction: Same reasoning as the art above, ponyta is not in the tier anymore. For this one i've thought about some pokemons playing basketball; it would feat an elekid making a dunk, staryu trying to block the score mid air, Grookey starting the jump and Spritzee tripped on the ground. In the shirts of the pokemons the number would be the speeds of each pokemon (20 for elekid, 19 for staryu, 17 for grookey and 6 for spritzee). It also needs to fit the Doubles LC Speed Tier banner somewhere. I'm sorry if this might be to hard, my dms are open for whoever get this be it here or in cord to talk abt the art or abt some changes that can be made to get the job to be easier/to get a more liked piece for both sides.

For: Speed Tiers of Doubles LC
Art Direction: Same reasoning as the art above, ponyta is not in the tier anymore. For this one i've thought about some pokemons playing basketball; it would feat an elekid making a dunk, staryu trying to block the score mid air, Grookey starting the jump and Spritzee tripped on the ground. In the shirts of the pokemons the number would be the speeds of each pokemon (20 for elekid, 19 for staryu, 17 for grookey and 6 for spritzee). It also needs to fit the Doubles LC Speed Tier banner somewhere. I'm sorry if this might be to hard, my dms are open for whoever get this be it here or in cord to talk abt the art or abt some changes that can be made to get the job to be easier/to get a more liked piece for both sides.
i can take this

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
For: Doubles OU Sample Teams
Art Direction: My one idea was Diancie or Porygon2 setting Trick Room and then Volcanion or Amoonguss attacking. Any direction that includes common Doubles OU Pokemon (Rillaboom, Kyurem-Black, Amoonguss, Diancie, Dragapult, Genesect, Heatran, Incineroar, Tapu Fini, Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, Volcanion, Zapdos, Zeraora, Zygarde, Metagross, Mew, Porygon2, Tapu Lele, Naganadel, Landorus-Incarnate) would be great. If you would like to pitch your idea to me and then I can approve that works too but I trust you artists to do a great job regardless.

Same as my request for RBY OU Sample Teams Art: The thread is already up so there is no rush whatsoever. This is also a very low priority project, so please don't worry about getting this done if there is more important art. If you want to talk more you can add me on Discord at emma#0404.

Once again, thank you to everyone!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Art Direction: My one idea was Diancie or Porygon2 setting Trick Room and then Volcanion or Amoonguss attacking. Any direction that includes common Doubles OU Pokemon (Rillaboom, Kyurem-Black, Amoonguss, Diancie, Dragapult, Genesect, Heatran, Incineroar, Tapu Fini, Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, Volcanion, Zapdos, Zeraora, Zygarde, Metagross, Mew, Porygon2, Tapu Lele, Naganadel, Landorus-Incarnate) would be great. If you would like to pitch your idea to me and then I can approve that works too but I trust you artists to do a great job regardless.

Same as my request for RBY OU Sample Teams Art: The thread is already up so there is no rush whatsoever. This is also a very low priority project, so please don't worry about getting this done if there is more important art. If you want to talk more you can add me on Discord at emma#0404.

I'll take this

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Doubles OU Sample Teams.png

Done done, hope you like it :D

Requester: kjnjkmjk1
Tournament name: CAP LC Revival Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): October 17 (this upcoming Sunday)
Art Direction: I was thinking it should include strong competitive CAP LCs like Solotl, Cawdet, Dorsoil, or Embirch, and given that this is a tournament, you could have them facing off against each other. Other than that, as long as the name shows up in the art, I don't have any further direction.

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: kjnjkmjk1
Tournament name: CAP LC Revival Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): October 17 (this upcoming Sunday)
Art Direction: I was thinking it should include strong competitive CAP LCs like Solotl, Cawdet, Dorsoil, or Embirch, and given that this is a tournament, you could have them facing off against each other. Other than that, as long as the name shows up in the art, I don't have any further direction.
taking this

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requester: dex
Tournament Name: SS CAP Ghosting Tournament
Projected Deadline: End of November
Art Direction: I would like it to include the three Ghost-type CAPs: Revenankh, Pajantom, and Kitsunoh. Other than that, free reign!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)