Candy Store

Quite a noticeable difference:
- A Macaron is a small burger-shaped cookie that comes in a variety of different flavors, colors, and designs.
- A Macaroon is a small gum-drop-shaped dessert mainly made of and with coconut and assorted nuts.

I'd provide images here, but every time I try to, the op borks, unfort.
What about macaroni?

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
give me the most obscure candy you have

Basically, anything in these lil glass cylinder containers from the Pride and Smile glasses to the glasses next to our fudge on the bottom shelf there. Though I'll be honest, I personally wanna try the Violet Hard Candies c: (bottom shelf, immediately left to the Blue Moose fudge)

Hello, does this candy shop happen to have M&Ms?

If so, I'd like 3 small bags of'em.

Please and thank you,

War Incarnate

These always have such a prominent chocolate scent, it's nuts and it takes hella self control not to just dip my hand in a new bag and scoop some for myself lmao

What about macaroni?
Macaroni is a silly lil pasta noodle :^) I was gonna put some sort of makeshift "You can have this pic of fake candy macaroni instead though" here but honestly apparently kraft legit did that and it looks gross so nty ;_;

Hey KB, is there a type of candy that your emporium doesn't have that they wish they did?
Tough Question. In a need sense, we've been out of our Giant Assorted PB Cups for a while now, so it'd be nice if they'd give us more for once :psycry:
For wants, idt there's anything we've been specifically keeping our eyes out for, though I personally def miss our Custard Pudding Japanese KitKats, out of all of the weird af flavors we get, the custard pudding was probs my favorite

Ereshkigal

Kur Kigal Irkalla !!!
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As a European, I find this thread really interesting because I've never went to a candy shop in my life (I don't even know if my country has candy shop lol, I think we might but w/e) and to discover that there is so much variety in candies and co is pretty interesting. Also a lot of soda in your soda case are completely unknown to me. Like wtf is bacon soda???? Does it really taste like bacon?

Also would it be alright to have some kind of shop tour (if it doesn't bother you obviously)

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
As a European, I find this thread really interesting because I've never went to a candy shop in my life (I don't even know if my country has candy shop lol, I think we might but w/e) and to discover that there is so much variety in candies and co is pretty interesting. Also a lot of soda in your soda case are completely unknown to me. Like wtf is bacon soda???? Does it really taste like bacon?

Also would it be alright to have some kind of shop tour (if it doesn't bother you obviously)
Fun Fact!! I'm awful and meant to respond to this months ago but kept getting sidetracked by real life!!!

Sadly, I am not too much a soda person (though I have a soft spot for cream soda :3), however, I've been told by Guests that the Bacon soda is a bit sweet, and seems to be "smokey" and "salty", so take that as you will lol

Is there a candy in your shop that always sells super well that you just can't understand why people like it? And what would you say is your shops overall best seller
Been a while since I mentioned it, so unsure if I'm repeating myself here (apologies if I am ;;), but we had these things called Slime Lickers that were all over TikTok, and supposedly people were so obsessed with them that they were literally stealing them from places, so we had to set up a rule that guests could only buy one per transaction/person, it was wild. We haven't received a shipment since though >.< After having one myself, I can't see what makes it so appealing, it's literally just... Flavored sour syrup lol. Overall bestseller to date hmm... As of late, I want to say our crispy cakes have been selling super well lately, even despite the steeper price, people seem to love em c:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Excuse me, this man has been repeatedly asking me to suck his cock in your store.
1633873111443.png

I originally thought that maybe this man was looking to pay for such services, but he told me that he wants me to spend everything that I have for the privilege.

i am shocked your company is still around after i read about them filing for bankruptcy in 2019. i work for a similar type of speciality retailer but can't fathom us opening stores in some of these dying malls across america. when i think of high foot traffic areas near me i am definitely not thinking of the natick mall. having a retail presence is important to grow brand awareness but i would not be surprised if you guys start closing some of your stores to further push your ecomm channel which likely has less overhead and higher margins.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
i am shocked your company is still around after i read about them filing for bankruptcy in 2019. i work for a similar type of speciality retailer but can't fathom us opening stores in some of these dying malls across america. when i think of high foot traffic areas near me i am definitely not thinking of the natick mall. having a retail presence is important to grow brand awareness but i would not be surprised if you guys start closing some of your stores to further push your ecomm channel which likely has less overhead and higher margins.
lol alright mr wolf of wall street. fuckin nerd

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Whats the thing that mostly gets buyed in the shop???
It used to be Ramune, but we haven't received a shipment of the stuff in months ;~;

but lately, what's been selling best is surprisingly our Matcha KitKats

(If you notice, both are a part of our Asian selection; I'm not about to say the majority of our Guests are weebs, but uhhh

It used to be Ramune, but we haven't received a shipment of the stuff in months ;~;

but lately, what's been selling best is surprisingly our Matcha KitKats

(If you notice, both are a part of our Asian selection; I'm not about to say the majority of our Guests are weebs, but uhhh
I haven't ventured through enough of the pleasantries life has to offer to say definitively but in terms of "what's available in a general supermarket" sense, the matcha kitkats very well may be simply the tastiest way to enjoy matcha and the tastiest way to enjoy candy bar chocolate.

The blueberry and pumpkin kitkats are also flavours I vividly remember fondly, but matcha is definitely what I would place as the top tier from the kitkat flavours I've gotten to experience myself. It's just really good and pleasant eating candy-chocolate. The masses are right!... In this specific instance, anyways.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
As a weekly weeb shopper I think even the local Japanese market is out of Ramune right now. Supply chain issues are a real bother. At least they still have Kirin Ichiban beer :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)