NFE UU Tour - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

175483.jpg

NFE UU Tour
Host: megatyler30

:Hakamo-o::Gloom::Drakloak:

Welcome to NFE UU, an unofficial usage based tier based on Pokemon below 4.52% usage in NFE. See the spoiler below for the ban list. The resources can be found in this forum post and they have been updated for the new meta. Note the VR is an educated guess and will see updates as the meta is explored during the tour. Don't let the VR stop you from experimenting. To discuss NFE UU/find test matches, come join the NFE discord & discuss NFE UU in the #nfe-oms channel or chat about it in the NFE showdown room!

Banlist:
Charjabug, Clefairy, Corsola-Galar, Duosion, Dusclops, Electabuzz, Ferroseed, Fraxure, Golbat, Gurdurr, Hattrem, Klang, Koffing, Linoone-Galar, Magmar, Mareanie, Machoke, Marshtomp, Piloswine, Raboot, Roselia, Rufflet, Tangela, Thwackey, Togetic, Vullaby, Wartortle, Zweilous
:Charjabug::Clefairy::Corsola-Galar::Duosion::Dusclops::Electabuzz::Ferroseed::Fraxure::Golbat::Gurdurr::Hattrem::Klang::Koffing::Linoone-Galar::Magmar::Mareanie::Machoke::Marshtomp::Piloswine::Raboot::Roselia::Rufflet::Tangela::Thwackey::Togetic::Vullaby::Wartortle::Zweilous:

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: Gen 8 NFE with additional bans listed in the spoiler above.
  • Bringing a Pokemon not legal for NFE UU will result in a forfeit of that match, please double check your teams.
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!
Matchups:
Drud  vs  montegom
OranBerryBlissey10  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Dinesh Raj Gujjula  vs  megatyler30
447323a
 vs  Rav3
Miyami~~~  vs  Captain Funk
RextheNoname  vs  Bag of Trixx
torterraxx  vs  ItsChew.
Albi
 vs  Fraise
giove97  vs  Midnight Howl
MalMoonsault
 vs  Elfuseon
Peachy07  vs  beauts
BloodAce  vs  Mom Lover
Shing'n Streets  vs  lepton
Ralyks Steel
 vs  Quagg
WMAR  vs  Bye 2
FlyingDunsparce  vs  Bye 3

Message me on discord if you have any questions: megatyler30#6446.

Post "sub" if you want to be a sub. The first 3 subs will be given a bye match immediately and any further ones will be given Wednesday night for anyone who lets me know they contact (publicly) with no response.

Deadline is Sunday 17th of October at 11:59PM GMT -5.

Last edited:

Antares

turtwig knight
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
I just want to note that I noticed in Albi game 2 his opp brought a Dusclops which is on the banlist. I want to use this as a chance to give a friendly reminder for everyone to check the banlist before they play as bringing a mon on a banlist will result in that specific match being counted as a forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)