Smeargle's Studio's SmogFight!

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
i havent gotten anything from them; just call them team free agents or smthng for now LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rae
posting for convenience so you guys don't have to look at 4 different posts for the mons of our shambles free agent team (dont tag us please)

Team Hex

DreamPrince - Goodra, Mismagus, Togepi
FletchHead - Chandelure, Araquanid, Gallade
tiki - Breloom, Sigilyph, Archen
Quoise - Hoopa-Confined (regular forme), Corsola and Porygon-Z

Zephyri

Scores for all the pieces posted before Wednesday (A&Cs second piece will be scored with the next batch) :

Team Sandstorm
Entry 1: 52.5 pts
Entry 2: 72.5 pts

Team A&C

Entry 1: 65 pts

Team TFG

Entry 1: 90 pts

Standings:
1. Team Sandstorm: 125 pts
2. Team TFG: 90 pts
3. Team A&C: 65 pts
4: Team Galactic: 0 pts
4. Team Cuckolds: 0 pts
4. Team Hex: 0 pts

A fuck-up of mine; I made the criteria very unclear and vague at the beginning which led to the point discrepancy seen above; I apologize for this and will try to make sure screw-ups like this don't happen again. Please let me know on smogon PMs or Discord PMs if you think I'm doing anything wrong. I'll state criteria that we're using to score these pieces: No. of Pokemon, Level of shading, Background, Level of finish, Lineart (paintings are scored based on their general cleanliness and how well the shapes are distinguished), Size (headshot/bust/fullbody/fullbody with a dynamic pose).

Last edited:

Zephyri

Hi! There seems to be a bit of confusion about smthng so I'll just clarify it; us revealing the standings/scores doesn't signify the end of the week; we just rate pieces as fast as possible (ideally once every 1-2 days). weeks start on mondays and end on mondays; every time a week ends, I'll post here that the week has ended, and I will also post the standings of that week. HOWEVER, I can also post the standings at any point in the week; posting the standings doesnt equate to the week ending.

sorry if this is confusing, tl;dr me posting scores doesnt mean the week's ended, but all "the week has ended" posts will have the standings

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hey, Team Hex! Did you know that today, October 21st, is National Throw Short People Day? They say here that the bar for throwable people is those 5'4" and under.

Now, now, I'm not calling your Pokemon short, I'm just saying they fit into a more...

projectile-like categorization.

Welp, toodles!

1634870482278.png

Zephyri

fuck i woke up to 50 different pieces dear god you guys are absolute madlads (i will post the scorings for all the pieces so far+standings by 26th ~9pm gmt+5.5, sorry for the delay, you have until then to sub pieces if your team has subbed under 4 pieces by now)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)